• Published 21st Dec 2015
  • 750 Views, 3 Comments

Lyra's Discovery - Thunder Brony



What will Lyra find that could turn over pony kind and Equestrian on its head? Or is she just doing all this for fame? (Rated T for mild sexuality non clop)

  • ...
 3
 750

Returning to Ponyville

The next morning they packed up their things and began making their way out of the Badlands and back towards Dodge City. As walked along they laughed and talked they were halfway Doge City when the sun was approaching the western horizon.

Lyra said “let’s set up camp here we should reach our destination by tomorrow late afternoon as they set up a camp and a fire.

As the fire burned they enjoyed the last of the provisions it was a nice dinner Lyra said “I’m so exited tomorrow we will arrive in Dodge City then Canterlot. If you like we can stop in Ponyville and say hi to every pony.

Bon-Bon nodded “we should I want to see all my friends again.”

Lyra smiled “I have high hopes for these artifacts.”

Bon-Bon smiled “I’m happy for you I can’t wait to get back to Ponyville.”

Lyra said “neither can I.”

Bon-Bon looked up and smiled Lyra could see a strange look in her eye.

Lyra tiled her head slightly and said “Bon-Bon you have something on your mind.”

Bon-Bon sighed “is it that obvious?”

Lyra nodded and lay down next to her and said with a smile “as long as we’ve known each other I can tell when something is on your mind. You can tell me anything, come now tell me what’s on your mind?”

Bon-Bon looked over and said “we’ve been friends a long time.”

Lyra said “yes we have.”

Bon-Bon smiled “I’ve been thinking about something but am not sure how to say it.”

Lyra asked “what is it?”

Bon-Bon smiled and said nervously “well I would like us to be more than friends.”

Lyra arched an eyebrow “you would?”

Bob-Bon nodded nervously Lyra smiled softly “that sounds nice I would like that.”

Bon-Bon looked up surprised “you would?”

Lyra smiled and nodded as Bon-Bon leaned forward and kissed Lyra on the lips which caught her by surprise. Bon-Bon saw the surprised look on Lyra’s face and drew back wondering if she went too far.

She said in a somewhat nervous tone “I-I I’m sorry.”

Lyra looked at Bon-Bon smiled and said “its ok I had a feeling you felt that way.”

Bon-Bon asked “you’re not angry or upset?”

Lyra just smiled shook her head then kissed Bon-Bon on the lips and said softly “no I’m not.”

Bon-Bon smiled as she felt a warm tingle all over as she nuzzled Lyra gently “I’m glad.”

Lyra said “it’s chilly out here let’s go inside.”

They went inside the tent as they were wrapped in each other’s embrace gently caressing each other both feeling a sense of warmth and contentment. Bon-Bon asked “Lyra, does this mean we are mare friends now?”

Lyra thought for a moment and nodded “yes” as she gently nuzzled her companion.

Bon-Bon sighed contently as she dozed off to sleep Lyra soon followed.

The next morning as the sun began to rise they emerged from their tent and ate breakfast as they were eating Lyra said “it’s a good thing were almost to Dodge City, these are the last of the provisions.”

After eating breakfast Lyra levitated the wagon hitch on her back and they began on their way along the road.

Bon-Bon said “when we reach Ponyville Pinkie will throw us a welcome home party.”

Lyra said “yes she will and I think every pony will know we are mare friends even if we don’t say anything it will be obvious.”

Bon-Bon smiled “I don’t care if they know I for one am happy.”

Lyra said “me too.”

As the sun rose higher into the sky as they made their way to Dodge City when they arrived it was early evening. The first thing they did was send an express telegram to Ponyville then checked into a hotel Bon-Bon thought about how nice it was going to be to have a bath. She liked Lyra’s cleaning spell. However, it did not do justice to the wonderful feeling of soaking in warm water. She went first as Lyra sat on the bed after she finished her bath she came out into the room her mane wrapped in a towel. She smiled as she saw Lyra sitting on the bed playing her lyre.

Lyra looked up and smiled Bon-Bon said “all yours.”

Lyra nodded put her lyre down and went to take a bath as Bon-Bon looked outside she saw the sun was low on the horizon casting a reddish glow across the landscape as she let her mind drift.

As Lyra came out of the bathroom her mane wrapped in a towel and sat next to Bon-Bon who said “what a beautiful sunset.”

Lyra said “yes I love the sunsets they are so colorful” she smiled “I will be happy to be returning to Ponyville and seeing all our friends.”

Bon-Bon said “me too” as she got on the bed and lay down.

Bon-Bon smiled and joined her companion the couple embraced as Bon-Bon gently rubbed her hoof over Lyra’s back. Lyra moaned softly and closed her eyes ans Bon-Bon continued the sensual massage.

Lyra said softly “you have the hooves of a masseuse.”

Bon-Bon said “I considered being a masseuse at one point in my live but then I found making my talent for making candy.”

Lyra rolled over on her back as Bon-Bon rubbed her hooves over Lyra’s chest and along her sides then leaned in and kissed her. Lyra wrapped her hooves around Bon-Bon and they continued to kiss. Afterwards Bon-Bon lay on top of Lyra’s chest and looked her in the eyes and smiled and Lyra smiled back as Bon-Bon slide off and they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

The next morning after breakfast they checked out of the hotel and boarded a train bound for Ponyville they were so excited. When they arrived there were banners and welcome home signs that read Welcome Home Lyra and Bon-Bon. Sitting at the station was a grey pegasus mare with a blonde a mane and tail with a Lyra and Bon-Bon sign around her neck. She approached the couple and reached into her saddlebags and passed them a letter. Lyra took it in her magic as the pegasus mail mare took off.

Lyra said with a smile “it seems they’re expecting us it says come to the town hall.” Then wuh a a slight smile said “I guess they got the letter.”

They walked along to the center of town the town hall seemed dark Lyra’s horn lite up as she opened the doors as they entered. Lights came on and party horns sounded confetti flew everywhere and the sound of dozens of ponies all shouted in unison “SURPRISE!”

Lyra and Bon-Bon jumped in surprise.

Pinkie shouted “WELCOME HOME!”

Lyra said “it’s good to be back.”

Twilight asked “how were the badlands?”

Lyra said “it was desolate there was not much of anything there now however, I did find some interesting artifacts.”

She showed the metal item she found in the cave to Twilight she looked at it and asked “I’ve never seen anything like it before what is it?

Lyra said “I don’t know either when I return to Canterlot I hope Professor Anton can identify it I also found a shoulder blade bone” levitating it out of her saddlebags.

Twilight said “this is not like any pony shoulder blade I’ve ever seen.”

Lyra said “me neither I think it could be something else like an unknown species.”

Twilight said with a smile “you know if this is a new species it could make you famous, if you find out what the species is let me know.”

Lyra smiled and nodded “I will” looking around she smiled as she saw Bon-Bon playing pin the tail on the pony.

As the party died down and ponies left Lyra found Bon-Bon lying on the floor holding mug of hard cider she was totally hammered. She stood over Bon-Bon who looked up saw Lyra and said “oh hii hoooney nith to tee you peere.”

Lyra sighed and levitated her mare friend on her back and said goodnight to the remaining ponies and went home.”

When she arrived home Bon-Bon was passed out on her back she levitated her sleeping mare friend placing on the bed smiled and kissed her gently on the head “goodnight Bon-Bon.”

The next morning Bon-Bon awoke to the smell of cooking her head ached slightly placing a hoof to her head she moaned as she stumbled out of bed and made her way to the kitchen.

Lyra looked over smiled and said “good morning Bon-Bon you’re just in time for breakfast.”

Bon-Bon said “I feel awful I think I had a little too much party.”

Lyra said “I’m not surprised you drank enough hard cider to fill a bathtub.”

Bon-Bon smiled as Lyra levitated a plate of blueberry pancakes and a glass of juice in front of her she smiled as they ate breakfast.

After they finished breakfast Lyra sat down on the sofa in a way that made Bon-Bon tilt her head and wonder how she could sit that way. She walked over sat next to her and asked “is sitting that way comfortable?”

Lyra replied “yes I know it looks weird it’s something I’ve been able to do since I was a philly” Bon-Bon smiled and laid on her back placing her head on her mare friends lap. Lyra smiled and stroked Bon-Bon’s mane gently she looked up and smiled. Lyra leaned down and gently kissed Bon-Bon on the head and smiled.

Bon-Bon asked “when are you going to Canterlot?”

Lyra replied “day after tomorrow I want to take some time to re-acclimate being home.”

Bon-Bon smiled and asked “can I come with you to Canterlot? I would like to see where you work.”

Lyra nodded “I would like that.”

Bon-Bon smiled and relaxed even more as Lyra stroked her mare friend’s chest gently sliding her hoof up and down Bon-Bon moaned softly “that feels so good” Lyra smiled softly.