• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 7,531 Views, 375 Comments

Toriel in Equestria - The Lutece twins



Toriel finds herself in a new world after finding a strange artifact in her house.

  • ...
19
 375
 7,531

Chapter 13: The statue

"You really think Chrysalis would want to be adopted?" Asgore chuckled. Toriel nods slightly.

"I think so, but I don't know. Should we have some to think about it?" She asked.

"Yeah...I mean for an evil...used to be evil diarch to just flip and want to be adopted isn't going to happen." Asgore said. Toriel glares at him a little.

"Easy now Asgore, she is just alone." She warned.

"I know..." he said. Toriel sighs.

"I'm sorry Asgore, it's just she is almost like me, so much to take care of, all alone." She apologized.

"You're gonna make me to on a guilt trip..." Asgore looks down. Toriel looks worried and pulls Asgore into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I don't want that to happen to you." She said.

"It's okay..." Asgore said, nuzzling Toriel. Toriel nuzzles back, just as the nurse walks in.

"Mrs. Toriel!" Nurse Red heart said. "Great news, we're discharging you!" She said happily. Toriel tilts her head.

"Oh?" She asked.

"You were just experiencing the normal pains that come with pregnancy." Red heart said. Toriel smiles and nods. She gets up slowly, her head in some pain a little. Asgore helps her up a little.

"Come on Love...let's go home." He said, nuzzling her. Toriel nods and nuzzles back. She smiles and places a sleeping Asriel on her back. She looks over at Frisk.

"Ready Frisk?" She asked. Frisk nods and hops onto Toriel's back.

"I love you mommy and daddy!" She said happily. Toriel warmly smiles at her.

"I love you too Frisk." She said. Frisk gives Toriel a nuzzle. Toriel nuzzles back as they walk towards the front desk.

"Hi, can I get your name, please?" Said the pink unicorn mare behind the counter. Toriel smiles and nods.

"Yes, it's, Toriel Dreemurr." She said. The mare nods then flips through papers on a clipboard. Toriel smiles and waits patiently, humming a little.

"Ah, here you are! Just sign here!" The mare said as she hoofs the clipboard over to Toriel. Toriel nods and takes the clipboard with her magic and signs her name on it, then hands it back.

"Here you go." She said.

"You're all set then!" The mare said happily. Toriel Smiles and looks at Asgore.

"Ready, Asgore?" She asked. Asgore nodded. Toriel smiles and walks towards the front door with Asgore, but stops when she sees Chrysalis, who has a slight worried look as ponies avoided her.

"Queen Chrysalis?" She asked. Frisk's ears perked up at something and suddenly she jumped off Toriel's back and ran for the doors.

"Chryssie!!" She yelled. Toriel walked faster after Frisk.

"Frisk, wait!" She said. Frisk didn't hear as she ran out the doors and into Chrysalis, hugging her leg. Chrysalis hugs her.

"Hello, Frisk." Chrysalis said as Toriel wobbles a little due to fatigue as she walks towards them.

"What are you doing here, Chrysalis?" Asgore asked, tilting his head.

"Well, Toriel did say that see wanted to see my hive when she got out of the hospital." Chrysalis pointed out.

"That is true, Asgore, I did say that." Toriel said, nodding.

"So lets go then!" Frisk happily climbed to Chrysalis' back. Toriel nodded and looks at Asgore.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Sure! We'll let this guy just doze away on my back." Asgore said, smiling at a sleeping Asriel. Toriel nods and looks at Chrysalis.

"We're ready, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis nods and her horn lights.

"Hang on!" She yelled as they disappeared in a flash. The ponies who hid slowly came out from their hiding spots.

"I-Is she gone?" One asked. One pony poked his head out and looked around, then nods.

"Yes, she's gone, but the ponies that were with that monster are gone as well." He said. Frisk ooohed at the sight of the hive as they approached.

"Mommy, look!" she looks to Toriel and points towards the hive. Toriel looked at where Frisk was pointing and saw a massive black dome.

"Is that it, Chrysalis?" Toriel asked. Chrysalis nods. Frisk teleports to Toriel's back as they come to the hive. A pair of changeling guards were at the entrance, when they saw Chrysalis and Toriel. When their eyes laid on Toriel, their eyes widen and one guard drops his spear.

"T-The s-saviour!" The guard stutters. They ran up and bowed at Toriel's hooves, kissing them. Chrysalis chuckled.

"Enough you two. I think she'd like to see the hive!" She ordered. The guards immediately stopped and stood at attention and saluted.

"Yes my queen!" They said. Toriel notices that their wings were sparkly. She looked at Chrysalis's wings and saw the same thing. Frisk hugs Toriel's neck.

"Mommy can you please adopt Chryssie?" She whispered as they entered the hive. Toriel looks back at her.

"Asgore wants us to think about it. But I think that we should, she sort of reminds me a little." She said.

"Okay." Frisk teleported onto the head of a nearby guard. "Hi there!" She said happily. The guard jumps and lets off a chirp in surprise. She nuzzles him then flutters back over to Toriel.

"The statue is just over this way." Chrysalis smiled as she entered a hole in the wall that just opened up. Toriel smiles and nods, following Chrysalis as she hugs Frisk. They entered a large room with green orbs along the walls serving as light, and in the center of the circular room, stood a two story tall statue of Toriel and two changelings seeming weak. The head was lowered to aid in helping the changeling to the right to his hooves while the other leans against the left side of Toriel, a wing draped across his back. The eyes glowed a vivid bright red. Chrysalis smiled.

"They've done quite a lot of work to make this." She said. Toriel's eyes widen as she looks at the statue.

"It's-It's beautiful." She said.

"Wow...it's magnificent!" Asgore exclaimed, staring up at the statue. Chrysalis smiles at Toriel.

"We have much to thank you for." She said. Toriel wipes her eyes as a tear appears in them, when suddenly, the changelings around stopped and pointed at her, chittering happily as some Changeling foals run up to her.

"It's our saviour!" they cheered, clinging to Toriel's legs. More tears appear in Toriel's eyes as she has a warm smile, looking at the foals. More and more changelings walk towards her chittering and chirping with happiness.

"Mommy you're popular!" Frisk giggles, nuzzling Toriel. A changeling with a camera was snapping photos as the others where surrounding Toriel, some where bowing, others wanted to touch her to see if she was real. Toriel wipes her eyes as she looks over at Frisk and nods. Soon the room was filled with changelings. They were chittering away, touching Toriel, asking questions, and bowing to her. Toriel was getting lost at what to do due to the massive numbers of changelings.

"Alright, back to work!" Chrysalis ordered and the changelings quickly buzzed off. Toriel warmly smiles at the happy changelings as she notices that their wings were glittering as well. She looks back at the statue, then at Chrysalis.

"Chrysalis, the statue, I-I don't know what to say." She sniffed happily.

"It's alright." Chrysalis said, smiling. Toriel smiles and hugs Chrysalis tight. Chrysalis hugs back.

"I'm glad I could help your hive, Chrysalis." Toriel said as tears fell from her face.

"I'm glad you helped, Toriel. Any longer without your help, and we might not be here right now." Chrysalis wipes Toriel's tears away and nuzzles her. Toriel warmly smiles at nuzzles back.

"My daughter." She said in a very quiet voice. Chrysalis took a surprised couple of steps back.

"What did you say?" She asked. Toriel looks at Chrysalis in confusion.

"What did I say?" She asked.

"You said...daughter." Chrysalis whispered. Toriel is surprised.

"What, no, that can't be right. I couldn't have said daughter." Toriel stutters a little.

"But you did." Chrysalis nuzzles Toriel with a soft chuckle. "Why though?" She asked. Toriel looks at Asgore and sighs.

"Well, me and my husband, were thinking of... adopting you." She said.

"Adopt me? Why...?" Chrysalis asked.

"Well, you kind of remind me a little of...well, me." Toriel sighed.

"Well this is sudden..." Chrysalis chuckled nervously. Toriel chuckled nervously as well.

"Yea..." She said. Chrysalis remained silent now as if she were thinking. Frisk jumps down from Toriel's back and hugs Chrysalis' leg.

"Pwease let mommy adopt you!" She pleaded as she makes a wide eyed pouty face. "We can be sisters!" She said. Toriel closes her eyes, lets out a sigh, then opens them and has a look of determination.

"If it will make you happy, then I will allow you to join our family as part of the family." She said.

"But I can't...I mean..." Chrysalis said, looking down at Frisk. "I have my subjects to care for..." She said. Toriel places a hoof on Chrysalis's shoulder and gives her a motherly like smile.

"We can help you if you'd like." She offered.

"That would be great...they all look up to you now anyway..." Chrysalis said, looking down. Toriel smiles falters as she pulls Chrysalis into a hug.

"Hey, I will help you get through this, I promise. Besides, I was a monster and was treated horribly too." She said.

"I'll be a laughing stock if I let you adopt me...I mean....Queen Chrysalis, evil changeling ruler gets adopted..." Chrysalis sniffed. Toriel frowns.

"You shouldn't let anyone tell you what to do, you are your own person, and if anyone hurts you, they have to go through me first!" She yells as her hoofs catch on fire. Chrysalis smiled.

"You're so supportive of me..." Chrysalis said as she nuzzles Toriel and hugs her. "Alright...I'll let you adopt me." Chrysalis hugs tighter. Toriel smiles widely and hugs Chrysalis, the fire on her hoofs are gone, leaving her hoofs nice and warm against Chrysalis.

"Welcome to the family, Chrysalis. Oh, and Chrysalis, I was a queen as well." Toriel said.

"You told me that already." Chrysalis chuckled.

"Yay! I have a sister!" Frisk hugs Chrysalis around the neck. Toriel chuckles as well at the site and smiles.

"You know, we should head back, Twilight is probably worried that we just disappeared and thought we were taken." She pointed out.

"I should stay here for now though..." Chrysalis said, nuzzling Frisk. Toriel smiles.

"You're welcome to come with us anytime, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis nodded. Toriel looks at Frisk and Asgore.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Mamma...can I stay with big sis for a while, please?" Frisk asked as she hugs Toriel's leg. Toriel smiles and nods.

"I guess we can all stay here for a while longer." She said.

"Oh okay then!" Frisk climbed up onto Chrysalis' back. "Hi big sis!" She said happily. Asgore chuckled and hugs Chrysalis.

"We're here for you, okay?" He asked. Toriel Smiles and holds a sleeping Asriel close. Asriel stirred in his sleep. Toriel warmly smiles as he snuggles against her.

"T-toriel?" Chrysalis stutters. Toriel looks up.

"Yes, Chrysalis?" She asked.

"Think you could ah..." Chrysalis leaned forward and whispered something in Toriel's ear. Toriel is slightly confused.

"Are you sure? What about your hive?" She asked.

"With you around, they'll be fine." Chrysalis said, nuzzling Toriel. Toriel looks at Asgore.

"Yes, honey?" Asgore asked. Toriel looks back at Chrysalis.

"Chrysalis, I don't know, I-I need some more time to think." She said, sighing.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Hey hey hey, here's another chapter! What could have Chrysalis told Toriel? would twilight like the new of Chrysalis being adopted? Will changelings be accepted into society? Only time will tell. Enjoy! :pinkiehappy: