• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 7,531 Views, 375 Comments

Toriel in Equestria - The Lutece twins



Toriel finds herself in a new world after finding a strange artifact in her house.

  • ...
19
 375
 7,531

Chapter 11: A big mistake, a new friend, and a major discovery

The students file into the classroom, taking seats in their assigned desks, save for Applebloom who has latched onto Toriel's leg. Toriel looks down at her with a warm smile.

"Come now little one, you should really get to your seat, class is about to begin." She said. Applebloom shakes her head and hugs tighter.

"Nuh uh!" She said. Toriel laughs slightly at how cute that is.

"Why do you consist on to holding my leg?" She asked.

"Cause you're fluffy!" Applebloom said. Toriel giggles this time.

"Why thank you. I do take good care of my fur." She said. Applebloom giggles a little as well, nuzzling Toriel's leg. Toriel hears the bell ring, causing her to look up at the clock. She then looks back at Applebloom.

"Come now Applebloom, it's time for class." She said. Applebloom grumbles, lowers her head and trudges over to her desk.

"Ah wish ah had fur..." she grumbles. Toriel looks at Applebloom with some worry, but as she what down, she began her lesson. Applebloom sat in her desk, angry at her furless anatomy, deciding against taking notes today. After minutes of giving out problems and equations, she walked around, giving anyone help with the problems if they needed it. She came to a stop at Applebloom's desk and notices that she didn't take any notes, nor started on the work. She noticed that she wasn't happy. She looks at Applebloom with some worry.

"Applebloom, is something wrong?" She asked.

"Wha?" Applebloom asked, looking up at Toriel.

"Oh...Ah'm just..." Applebloom fakes a rather well done yawn. "Tired... Mrs. Toriel..." She said. Toriel raises an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Looking up to her sister, aiming to be just like her, Applebloom found it harder and harder to lie, so she instead didn't answer. Toriel kneels down next to her.

"Is there... something you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Ah wish ah had fur..." Applebloom whispered. One of Toriel's ear twitches as she heard it.

"I wish I could help you there." She said in a hushed voice. "I just don't know how, nor I don't think Principal Celestia would like that. I'm sorry, Applebloom. I wish I could." She sighed.

"Awe, please? Principle Celestiia you don't need to worry about and Applejack is mah sister! She'll understand!" Applebloom pleaded. Toriel shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how. My magic is more based around controlling fire." She continues to say in a hushed voice.

"Oh..." Applebloom said sadly, lowering her head in defeat. "Okay..." She sniffed. Toriel places a hand on her shoulder lightly.

"If it will make you happy, you can meet with me anytime." She said.

"Thanks...Miss Toriel..." Applebloom said slightly happily. Toriel gives Applebloom a happy smile.

"Now, do you need help with anything?" She asked.

"I'm okay..." Applebloom said. Toriel nods.

"Okay. Just remember, if you need anything, I'm here." She said.

"You cant give me fur, though..." Applebloom whispers and turns her head away. Toriel sighs and gets up. She walks back to her desk and opens the math book, trying to do some of the problems in her head, but couldn't exactly focus. Applebloom regrets what she said.

Toriel has this slight far away look on her face as she thinks. The children continue to do work. Toriel continues to stare at the book with the same look as she turns the page. Applebloom looks around, a few kids snickering at her, probably having heard her strange request. Toriel's ear flicks, hearing the snickers, causing her to look up.

"Is there a problem?" She asked as she looks around.

"Nothing!" said one of the students. Toriel looks around one last time, then nods.

"Okay." She said, returning to her book. Applebloom looks down. After a while at looking at the book, the bell rings, indicating that it's lunch time. Applebloom tries to blend in and not be noticed, but she could hear names being thrown her way. Toriel notices Applebloom trying to blend into.

"Applebloom, may I speak with you?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Applebloom walks back over to Toriel by the classroom door, staring at the floor. Toriel gets up from the chair.

"Please, have a seat." She said. Applebloom walks over to Toriel's desk and sits in a chair.

"Y-yes?" She asked nervously. Toriel notices the last student walk out of the room. She sighs.

"I'm sorry. I know that you want fur like me, but I don't know how." She said.

"Oh, it's not a big deal...Ah think some of the other kids heard and...you know..." Applebloom said, shrugging. Toriel sighs and sits in her chair.

"I'm sorry... it's just a bit stressful. This is the first time that someone needed my help, and I couldn't do anything." She said.

"Ah'm sorry..." Applebloom said, just as her stomach growled. "Ah...should be headin off ta lunch..." She said. Toriel nods.

"I'm sorry if I took up your time." She sighed. Applebloom smiles softly and leaves the classroom. Toriel rubs her head as a headache forms. She doesn't notice Principal Celestia walk in.

"How are things going?" Celestia asked as she leans against the door frame.

"Slightly stressful." Toriel said.

"Ite school." Celestia chuckles. Toriel sighs a second time.

"I know, I know." She said.

"So what's going on?" Celestia asked. Toriel tells Principal Celestia about Applebloom's request. Celestia is slightly stunned.

"Oh...well then...but I am sorry you cant help her...you seem like the type to help whoever you can when the chance is presented." She said.

"That's the thing, I want to help her, but I know I can't." Toriel said.

"Maybe Twilight could help?" Celestia said.

"I was thinking about that too, but questions popped up in my mind if she did help." Toriel said.

"Like what?" Celestia asked. Toriel describes her questions, from if it did work, then everyone would want it to if it goes wrong and she becomes a pony.

"Hm. Equestrian magic has it's odd sides too?" Celestia asked. Toriel nods slightly.

"Well, Twilight shouldn't have too much trouble with such a simple change...at least I dont think..." Celestia said.

"But if she does do it, wouldn't more people want it?" Toriel asked.

"I heavily doubt it." Celestia said. Toriel sighs.

"Sorry, I just feel really stressed right now." She said.

"Well, it's lunch break and there's a cafe just down the road." Celestia offered. Toriel smiles.

"That sounds lovely." She said.

"Then hurry along!" Celestia said. "You've got little under an hour till next period." She said. Toriel nods and walks towards the door. She looks back at Principal Celestia.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem!" Celestia said happily. Toriel walks out of the room and towards the front of the school, in a better mood and waving hello to students as she walked. They evaded back, sharing her smile. She walks outside the school and walked down the stairs. As she hits the last step, she accidentally runs into someone.

"Oop, sorry." She apologizes, looking down and seeing that she has run into Sunset Shimmer. "Oh! Hello, Sunset!" She said.

"Oh, hey, Miss Toriel!" Sunset said.

"How's your day going?" Toriel asked.

"Oh, its alright. It's just...school ya know?" Sunset said, shrugging. Toriel laughs slightly and nods.

"I'm doing good, my family is doing great since we're back together." She said.

"That sounds nice!" Sunset said with a smile. Toriel smiles and nods.

"It is! Well, I better go and get lunch before class starts." She said. Sunset nods.

"Nice talking to you again!" She said happily. Toriel gives Sunset a passionate smile.

"Same here, Sunset." She said.

"Tell Twilight I say hi when you go back to Equestria!" Sunset waved and with a smile she went inside the school. Toriel waves back and walks towards towards the cafe that Celestia told her about. As she walked along the sidewalk, she ignores the stares that she is getting. Toriel looks around in amazement, looking at the stores and restaurants. If she was paying attention, she would have noticed that she bumped into someone again.

"Oop, sorry." She apologized for a second time today, this time to a lady wearing a business suit with an upturned nose and a girl wearing a dress and a tiara where in front of her. Toriel immediately recognizes the girl.

"Hey, I know you, you're Diamond tiara." She said.

"Yeah, and my mom has a few words for you!" Diamond tiara said angrily.

"Oh, and how are you if I may ask?" Toriel asked, looking at the lady.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't stick your nose in my daughter's business! She doesn't need lecturing from those lesser than her, especially aliens from an unknown world!" Diamond's mother yells. Toriel raises and eyebrow, then bursts into laughter.

"What is so funny? Ruining my daughter's image?" Diamond's mother asked. Toriel stops laughing and takes a deep breath.

"Okay, listen, Miss um... I never got your name." Toriel said

"Like I'd ever give YOU my name!" The women yelled.

"Yeah!" Diamond said. Toriel is slightly shocked.

"Wow, rude much, there's no need to be spoiled." She said.

"Come on TIara! We're only wasting our time!" The woman said as she grabs Diamond's hand and walks past Toriel. Toriel eye twitches and she places a hand on the women's shoulder as she tries to walk by.

"Look, Miss, there's no need to be rude, it's just that your daughter should try and not take money from other, that's stealing and she could get into deep trouble from the principal. Doesn't that make you a little concerned?" She asked.

"What concerns me is you touching me!" The women yells. She yanks her shoulder away and continues.

"What a horrible mother you are!" Toriel yelled.

"I dont see YOU with any children!" The women yelled as she continues to walk off.

"Not that anybody would want to be with YOU in the first place." She said. Toriel's right eye twitches again as she lowers her head.

"What...did you say?" She asked in a voice that was slightly angry.

"If you didn't hear me especially with those big ears, then I dont know what to tell you." She scoffs. She turns and walks away. Toriel appears right next to the women and Diamond tiara and glares at the women.

"Good day." The women said as she lifts her nose and walks away. Toriel grabs the lady's shoulder quite tightly with her right hand, but doesn't turn to her.

"I have a word with you." She said, her voice is full of anger, her left hand starting to smoke.

"I don't want to hear it." The lady pulls away and keeps walking. Toriel gets even angrier and appears next to the lady again, this time in front.

"Don't make me get the police on you!" The lady warned. Toriel doesn't listen.

"I don't care!" She yelled. "I will never, ever, ever, let you disrespect my family." She said, poking the lady. After she stops her poking, she left a hole where she poked. "You got that!?" She yells.

"Whatever stops you're whining." The lady scoffed. She tries again to walk away. Toriel blocks the lady's path again.

"Apologize." She demanded.

"HOW LONG WILL YOU BE CREEPING UP ON US!? GO AWAY!!" The lady roars.

"NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!" Toriel roars back, her hand bursting into flames.

"I never mentioned your family." The lady said. Toriel sneers at her.

"Yes, you did." She said.

"Look, Miss. TORIEL, if you make my Diamond late for class, there will be hell to pay! She's running on a perfect attendance this year, and I'm not about to let YOU mess it up!" The lady yelled.

"At least I'm not disrespecting other people's family." Toriel said.

"I'm calling the police." The lady said as she takes out her phone. Toriel was about to stop her when she heard a familiar voice. She turns around and her eyes widen as she sees Asgore.

"Asgore?" She asked. With a smile, he pulls Toriel into a tight hug.

"How's it going my wonderful queen?" He asked. Toriel smiles at him.

"I'm doing just good, my wonderful husband. I was just going to a cafe that Celestia told me about, until this woman, that I accidentally bumped into, decided to disrespect me by saying that I didn't deserve anyone, even you." She said.

"Is that so?" Asgore asked. He glares at Spoiled Rich, towering over her. Toriel nods and looks over at the lady, who was shaking, but was trying to keep an air of importance, but was failing.

"Leave my wife alone, you hear!" Asgore yells as he pokes the woman's chest firmly with a stern glare.

"You...you got it!" The lady said, before she and Diamond tiara shakily hurries away. Asgore smiles and holds Toriel's hand.

"Now how about some lunch, my sweet?" He asked. Toriel smiles and nods.

"That sounds lovely." She said. Asgore hugs her for a moment and kisses her head.

"I love you, honey." He said happily.

"I love you too." Toriel said back.

"Let's go then, shall we? Only...you lead the way since I don't know this place..." Asgore chuckles nervously. Toriel nods and walks towards the cafe with Asgore in tow. Asgore smiles, keeping hold of Toriel's hand, firm and lovingly, past thoughts coming back into his head.

"I'm sorry..." He mutters. Toriel's ear twitches.

"You say something Asgore?" She asked.

"No...nothing...so...where is this cafe?" Asgore asked. Toriel looks around and notices a place where there are people sitting around and chatting while they ate.

"That must be it right there." She said.

"I'll be surprised if they even serve us!" He said. Toriel nods as they walked in through the door, quite small bell dinging above them, letting the employees know that a customer has walked in.

"Be prepared for any fainting my love." Asgore said. A middle aged woman of blue color with pink hair came up to the counter. Toriel rolls her eyes and walks up to the counter.

"Let's just...heh...I'm not even sure if acting normal will do anything..." Asgore said nervously.

"How about you pick what you want, and I can order for you, how does that sound?" Toriel offered.

"A decaf black coffee." Asgore ordered. Toriel looks at the delicacies behind a glass. She spots a chocolate cake with a strawberry frosting.

"I'll like a slice of that please, and the same coffee that he is having." She said.

"Coming right up!" The lady at the counter said. Toriel smiles and looks back at Asgore.

"I'm surprised to see you here." She said.

"I'm here because I love you, Toriel...so much..." He pulls her close and hugs her tight. "I cant possibly tell you how much I love you." He said. Toriel hugs him back.

"I know, I love you the same." She said. Asgore smiled, gently scratching Toriel's right ear. Toriel leans against him and gives off a relaxed sigh.

"I know I've said this many times before, but i'm glad that we're back together." She said.

"Me too, Toriel." Asgore said. Asgore keeps her close to him up until their order arrives. Toriel notices that everyone has a happy smile as they look over at them, but she doesn't care. Asgore gives Toriel her cake and coffee.

"Here you are, my queen." He said. Toriel giggles and rolls her eyes lazily as she takes the cake and coffee.

"Asgore, were retired, there's no need for that. And thank you." She said.

"Of course, my queen." He said. Asgore bows, then takes her hand and softly kisses it. Toriel blushes and looks around slightly.

"Asgore please, not here." She said nervously. Asgore frowns

"Does my affection embarrass you?" He asked. Toriel is still blushing.

"A l-little bit in public, yes." She said. Asgore stood up once more from kneeling down and takes his coffee then sits at a table without a word. Toriel walks to the table as well with her cake and coffee in hand. She sits down and looks at Asgore with worry.

"Asgore." She said. Asgore doesn't reply and takes a sip of his coffee.

"I came to spend time with you...not be told I'm an embarrassment...one second you say you're glad we're together then you said that." He said, looking away. "Thanks a lot." He said. Toriel looks down at her cake, having lost her appetite, tears starting to form.

"Asgore, I... I'm sorry." She sniffed. He completely doesn't respond this time, staring into his coffee as a tear fell in. Toriel looks up at him with tear filled eyes.

"A...Asgore, I...I'm sorry for saying that. C...Can you forgive me?" She sniffed. Asgore firmly grips his coffee.

"Kind of hurt right now..." He said. Toriel looks down.

"Do I really embarrass you...?" He asked, still not looking up from his coffee. Toriel shakes her head.

"No, you don't. I'm sorry if I did this to you, my day has been a little stressful today." She said, looking away.

"So has mine..." Asgore said. Toriel looks at him with some surprise.

"What has gotten you so stressful?" She asked, then her eyes widen. "Wait, is... is it because of what I did?" She asked.

"I've been missing you...I came to spend time with you because I hate not...being with you...then you shot me down..." He sniffed. Toriel looks down, then immediately looks up with a look of determination. She scoots closer to him.

"Asgore." She said. Asgore looks down more. Toriel pulls Asgore into a hug. Asgore sighs heavily and tightly returns the hug. Toriel holds him tight as tears fall from her face.

"It' okay...I forgive you, honey.." Asgore said. Asgore scratched behind her ear again, keeping her close and tight.

"I love you, my sweet Toriel." He said softly. Toriel hears people daaww and awww, but she doesn't care as her crying starts to slow. Asgore smiles softly, resting his chin on Toriel's head as he held her. Toriel eyes start to droop as she felt tired.

"Heh, silly toriel, you can't sleep, you have to go back and teach." Asgore said. Toriel immediately sat up, blushing.

"S-sorry, today was a bit stressful." She said. Asgore places a hand on Toriel's cheek, smiling softly. Toriel looks at him. He rubs his thumb along her fur and gently scratches under her chin. Toriel relaxes and gives off a relaxed sigh.

"Want a belly rub when we get home?" He asked. Toriel nods.

"But for now, you need to get back to school." He said. Toriel nods and finishes up that last of her coffee and cake.

"Shall we be going, then?" Asgore asked, holding a hand out to her. Toriel smiles and nods, taking his hand.

"Let's!" She said happily. Asgore held her hand firmly, and gave Toriel a quick nuzzle on the cheek before leaving with her. Toriel has a happy smile as they walked down the sidewalk back to the school. The loud school bell goes off, meaning there were only five minutes till class. Toriel stands in front of the school.

"Thanks for coming, it was just what I needed." She said happily.

"Plus a little embarrassment." Asgore said, lightly pushing her. Toriel rolls her eyes lazily.

"I know." She said. Toriel smiles and pulls her close before locking his lips with Toriel's. Toriel's eyes widen, before she closes her eyes and relaxes. Asgore wrapped his arms around her waist. Toriel does the same to him. Asgore pulls away from the kiss a short few seconds later, blushing madly.

"I love you, Toriel." He said. Toriel is blushing as well, but she has a smile.

"I love you too, Asgore." She said.

"See you when you get home!" Asgore said. Toriel smiles and nods.

"Same here!" She said.

"Your belly rub will be waiting for you when you get home!" He smiles and waves as he passes through the portal. Toriel waves bye and turns around, only to see Principle Celestia with a smug grin.

"Hello, Toriel." She said.

"Hello Principle Celestia, what's with the smug grin?" Toriel asked.

"Oh nothing! Nothing at all!" Celestia said. Toriel raises an eyebrow.

"Let's just go, okay? Class is about to start!" Celestia smiled and headed inside with Toriel. Toriel nods. As she walked through the hallways, she looked and saw that Principle Celestia still has that sly grin on her face.

"You two make a cute couple." Celestia giggled. Toriel blushes slightly.

"You think so?" She asked. Celestia nodded.

"Well, he came around to have some lunch with me, it did help with my stress." Toriel said. Celestia nodded.

"That sounds nice!" She said. Toriel nods in agreement as they came to Toriel's classroom.

"Well, you have a good rest of your day, okay?" Celestia winked before walking off. Toriel walks into her class, this time, it was filled with teenagers instead of children. As she sat down, she waited for everyone to come in. And this time, more of the students had phones and were openly texting on them, opposed to hiding game devices. Toriel hears the bell ring and was just about to get started, when two girls walks in, causing her eyes to widen.

The girl on the right was the one who made her eyes open. It was a girl who looked like a teenage Queen Chrysalis. The other girl on the left she didn't know, but she has this look she didn't understand and has her tongue sticking out. While the majority of the students put away their phones, a few remained locked into the world of the internet. Toriel shakes her head, then looks over at the other students. She clears her throat. A couple of the remaining students gaze up at her. Toriel starts to teach the problems from the math book.

Chrysalis was seated in the back corner, seeming upset. Just like her last class, after a while of teaching, Toriel walks around the room, helping anyone if they need it with a smile. She stops next to Chrysalis and notices that she is upset. She looks at her with some worry.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Just leave me alone..." the girl rested her head on her arms, facing away from Toriel. Toriel kneels down.

"Please, tell me what's the matter. I'm here to help." She said.

"It's just....I've got a huge headache..." Chrysalis said. Toriel places a hand on her shoulder.

"Do you need to see the nurse?" She asked. Chrysalis moves Toriel's hand away.

"O-okay, if you need help, just ask." Toriel said. She looks over at the other girl who was looking at her with a wide smile, before she blew a raspberry and her eyes went all derpy. Toriel raises her eyebrow, then walks back to her desk. Chrysalis giggled a little and blushed slightly.

"Love you too, Fluffle Puff." She said. Toriel smiles at the two, then sits down, leaning back in the chair and thinks. The students did their work in silence. Toriel has this daydream look on her face as she hums. All of the students were working except for Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff who were embracing in a warm hug. Toriel as she watched them, happy memories of her past came up, causing a small tear to appear in her left eye.

A phone beginning to ring sliced through the eerie silence. Toriel snapped out of her daydream to look over at where the phone is ringing. While the phone rang, all the students had expressions as if it wasn't their phone. Toriel notices that it was coming from a teenager with blue spiked hair. She clears her throat. They all continued to work, ignoring the phone as if it weren't even ringing. Toriel sighs, gets up, and walks towards the teen.

"Yes, Ms. Toriel?" The teenager asked.

"Can you please turn that down, or turn it off?" Toriel asked nicely.

"Sure..." The teenager said. Toriel smiles.

"Thank you." She said happily, then walks back to her desk. The students soon finish their work a few minutes later. As soon as she sat down, the bell rings, indicating that school was over. Toriel watches as everyone gets up and leaves for home. She stands up, stretches and yawns. Chrysalis was the last left in the classroom, picking up her things which had fallen to the floor. Toriel sees that her books have fallen out and helps pick up the ones that are near.

"Here, let me help." She offered. Chrysalis blushes.

"Th-thanks, Miss Toriel..." She stutters. Toriel smiles at Chrysalis and hands her book back to her.

"It's my pleasure!" She said, just as Fluffle Puff pokes her head in and blows a raspberry. Chrysalis takes the book and frowns.

"I hear rumor I'm a monster in Equestria..." She said. Toriel is very surprised.

"Where did you hear that?" She asked. Chrysalis shrugs.

"I just heard people talking about it...now nobody talks to me...." She sighs sadly. Toriel places a hand on her shoulder.

"You shouldn't let anyone get you down, try and push through it. Ignore those who try to hurt you." She said.

"It's hard when everyone does it!" Chrysalis yells as a tear slips from her eye. Toriel pulls Chrysalis into a hug. Chrysalis tightly returns the hug as she openly cried. Toriel hugs her gently as she hums a soft tune.

"Thanks, Toriel..." Chrysalis sniffed. Toriel looks at her with a warm smile.

"It's my pleasure. Anything for a friend." She said. Chrysalis smiles softly. Toriel was about to say something, when something latched onto her back. She looks behind her and sees that Fluffle puff has latched on and is nuzzling her back.

"Fluffle Puff!" Chrysalis giggled and pulled her off Toriel and pulled her into a hug. Fluffle Puff gasps and nuzzles Chrysalis. Toriel warmly smiles at the two.

"We're gonna go now, okay?" Chrysalis smiled at Toriel. Toriel smiles and nods.

"Have a nice day you two." She said happily. Chrysalis smiles and takes Fluffle Puff's hand as the exit the classroom. Toriel notices Principle Celestia at the door with a happy smile.

"Hello Celestia." She said.

"Things going well now?" Celestia asked kindly. Toriel nods.

"It is." She said.

"Kids they think they have trouble with homework...when us teachers have to grade all of it!" Celestia said. Toriel chuckles at that.

"So true. But, I don't mind." She said.

"You should be heading on home then! I'm sure Asgore and your children miss you!" Celestia pointed out. Toriel smiles and nods. She walks out of the classroom, waving goodbye to Celestia.

"Have a nice day, Principal Celestia!" She said.

"You as well, Toriel!" Celestia giggled since she had unknowingly rhymed. Toriel walked out of the school with some pep in her step. She stops in front of the statue and looks back at the school. She smiles and walks forward, only to bump into someone, causing her and the person she bumped into to trip, falling into the portal.

Toriel came out the other end of the portal and lands on the ground with an oomph. Someone else landed right next to her. She look over and saw Sunset Shimmer.

"Sunset?" She asked. Sunset Shimmer rolls her eyes.

"Yes...for the third time..." She said. She gets up with a low groan, and attempts to go back through the mirror. But instead of going through the portal, she slams against the cool surface of glass. Sunset looks at it with shock.

"Wot...?" She asked. Toriel notices a bag on the ground.

"Hey Sunset, is this you're bag?" She asked. Sunset groans and rubs her muzzle.

"Yeah, but why won't this stupid thing work?" She asked. Toriel notices a book with Sunset's cutie mark on it. She then looks at the mirror and sees a similar book with the same mark above it.

"Why are there two books with the same mark here?" She asked.

"Wait, what?" Sunset asked, her voice sounding shocked. Toriel points at both books.

"See, they both have the same mark." She pointed out. Sunset gasps loudly.

"Is something wrong?" Toriel asked.

"This book," Sunset grabs her book from her bag in her magic. "Is supposed to stay in the other world! Now that it's here in THIS world, I can't go back! It's the gateway! I have to wait now, I don't now how many moons for it to open on its own! Sunset thumps her head against the mirror I'm going to have SO. MUCH. BUCKING. HOMEWORK!!" she screams. Toriel walks up to her.

"Do you need a hug?" She asked.

"No!" Sunset snapped at Toriel, causing her to draw back from doing so.

"S-sorry..." She apologized. She looks down then throws her forelegs around Toriel's neck. Toriel hugs her gently, like how a mother hugs a child.

"What am I gonna do?" Sunset had tears in her eyes, resting her head on Toriel's chest.

"I can call Principle Celestia about you being stuck here." Toriel offered. Sunset sniffled and rubbed her muzzle with a hoof.

"Thanks...but I guess it's nice to be...you know...me again..." She said as she looked down at her forelegs and shrugged, giving a flick of her tail. Toriel gives Sunset a warm smile.

"Twilight will be happy to see you." She said.

"I guess...I'm mostly worried about the Celestia in this world..." Sunset sniffed as she closed her eyes and a tear slipped. "I don't want her to hate me again..." She said. Toriel pulls her into a hug again. Sunset sighs sadly, resting against Toriel.

"Thanks..for being here for me...Ms. Toriel..." She said.

"It's my pleasure. Anything for a friend." Toriel said. Sunset smiled a little, nuzzling Toriel.

"Thanks." She sniffed. Toriel hears the door open and sees Twilight walk in.

"Hello, Twilight." She said.

"Sunset!" Twilight said happily.

"Twilight, we have a little problem, for some reason, Sunset can't get back." Toriel said.

"What, why not?" Twilight asked.

"Sunset tried to go back through, but she didn't." Toriel pointed out.

"We think we know why, but we're not sure..." Sunset said. Toriel walks up to the mirror and places a hoof on it, only for it to touch the smooth surface.

"Maybe this has something to do with it?" Sunset asked, lifting her book to Twilight. Toriel notices Twilight's eyes dilate and her mane pricks up in places.

"Twilight?" She asked.

"Well...seems to be our best bet is to wait until it opens by itself..." Twilight chuckled creepily. Toriel notice Twilight muttering to herself. She walks towards her.

"Twilight, are you alright?" She asked.

"YEah...I don't know..." Twilight chuckled again. Toriel was about to say something, when she sees Celestia walk in.

"Princess Celestia!" She said. Sunset gasped and hid behind Toriel. Toriel sees Celestia's eyes widen in shock as she looks at Sunset. Sunset whimpered, shrinking back. Toriel looks at Sunset, then at Celestia and saw in her eyes a motherly look.

"Celestia, you.. know Sunset?" She asked. Sunset stayed hidden behind Toriel. Eyes widen.

"Did... did something happen that caused Sunset to be afraid of you? " She asked.

"What? Oh, no it's...a long story..." Celestia said quietly. Sunset starts to tear up and throws herself at Celestia and hugs her tight.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for everything!" She yelled. Toriel smiles warmly at the sight as a tear forms in her eye.

"Sunset...it has been so long..." Celestia said happily. Celestia returned her hug. "I've missed you." She said. Sunset sniffles and wipes her muzzle.

"I missed you too, Celestia..." She sniffed. Toriel walks towards them both. But as she walks, she started to feel a little light headed. Sunset sniffled and backed away.

"Y-you probably hate me..." She sniffed, looking away. Toriel looks at Sunset in shock.

"Sunset!" She said. Sunset tears up.

"I wouldn't be surprised if all Equestria hated me!" She yells. Toriel is standing next to her and pulls her into a hug. Sunset looked guiltily over towards Celestia.

"Go to her." Toriel said.

"C-celestia? C-can we talk...alone?" Sunset stammers. Toriel smiles at her. Celestia has this far away look, but nods. Sunset walks out with Celestia. Toriel follows them, only for her entire world to spin, causing her to collapse onto the ground with a thud. Sunset stared at the ground, finding herself unable to look up at Celestia, memories of her being homeless as a filly until Celestia took her in. Celestia's ears flock at the thud.

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

"A...a. thud, mom?" Sunset immediately blushed, recalling how she used to call Celestia her mom as she was the only parental figure she had. Celestia walks back into the room and notices Toriel on the ground. Her eyes widen.

"Toriel!!" She yelled.

"What's wrong?" Sunset asked worrying. Celestia rushes to Toriel's side and lifts her up, noticing that she has a pretty bad fever.

"She has a bad fever." She said. Sunset was still blushing from calling Celestia mom.

"Oh...we should get her looked at." She said. Celestia nods and teleports them to the nearest hospital, causing the clerk at the counter to jump.

"Princes Celestia! W-what brings you here?" The mare stutters. Celestia looks at her.

"This mare needs medical help, she has a very bad fever." She said.

"Oh!" The mare said. The blue unicorn mare heads down a hall. "Follow me!" She said. Celestia follows the mare. The unicorn leads them to an unoccupied room. Celestia carefully places Toriel on the bed.

"Is she going to be okay?" Sunset asked.

"I'll have to look her over before I can tell you anything, miss." The mare said. Celestia nods.

"Do whatever it takes." She said. The nurse pony nodded. Celestia sits in the chair next to her and looks at Sunset. Sunset stared at the floor.

"Sunset." Celestia said softly. "Oh, how I've missed you." She said. Sunset sniffles.

"I...missed you too...mom..." Sunset sniffed, hugging Celestia. "I'm so sorry..." She sniffed. Celestia hugs back lightly.

"No, I should be the one who's sorry." Celestia said.

"B-but the way I treated you after all you did for me...and..." Sunset tried to say. Although she tried to fight it, Sunset fund herself weeping into Celestia's chest. Celestia lays her head against her, a single tear falling from her face.

"I....I wish I could be your little filly again...when we were happy..." Sunset said. Another tear falls from her face as memories of a happy filly Sunset came to mind.

"I know, i miss those days. But, we can start anew." She said.

"I...I love you, mom..." Sunset sniffed, tightening her hug. More tears start to fall from Celestia's face as she closes her eyes.

"I love you too, Sunset." She said.

"I wanna come home..." Sunset cried softly. Celestia nods.

"Okay sweetie. We just need to make sure that Toriel is fine." She said, just as the nurse came back with a very happy smile. Sunset doesn't pull away from the hug and blushes.

"Just...dont call me that...I'm too old for that now." She giggled.

"Hope I'm not bothering anything, but I have great news." The nurse said.

"W-what is it?" Sunset asked.

"Besides a fever, this is a wonderful thing she's going through." The nurse said.

"But what is it?" Sunset asked a second time.

"Well, the mare that's on the bed..." The nurse said.

"Is pregnant."

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Hey, it's been a while since I posted a chapter, so here you go, enjoy! :twilightsmile: