• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 7,531 Views, 375 Comments

Toriel in Equestria - The Lutece twins



Toriel finds herself in a new world after finding a strange artifact in her house.

  • ...
19
 375
 7,531

Chapter 15: Celestia's paranoia

Toriel grunts and opens her eyes. She lifts her head and looks around. She sees her three children snuggling against each other and her and she warmly smiles. The foals stay close to her. Toriel warmly smiles as she nuzzles them. Her three children snuggle and mumble in their sleep. Toriel smiles and slowly gets off the bed slowly, as to not disturb her children. Chrysalis whimpered in her sleep from Toriel's movement. Toriel stops and looks at Chrysalis.

"Mamma..." Chrysalis mumbles through her little snores. Toriel warmly smiles and nuzzles Chrysalis. Chrysalis opens her eyes. Toriel was warmly smiling at her.

"Morning, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis nuzzles Toriel back. She hugs Toriel around the neck.

"I love you, mommy." She said, blushing. Toriel smiles.

"I love you too, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis hugs her tighter. Toriel places a hoof around Chrysalis and hugs her lightly. Chrysalis smiles.

"Cuddles?" She asks, smiling at Toriel. Toriel smiles and nods, cuddling Chrysalis. Chrysalis curled up into Toriel's chest.

"Having a mommy is really nice." She said. Toriel nods.

"And having a family to take care of you is even better." she pointed out. Chrysalis nods.

"I'm happy to be a filly again, too!" Chrysalis giggles. Toriel chuckles and nods.

"There is one thing that's on my mind, why did I change?" She asked. Chrysalis shrugs.

"I dunno! I'm just so happy." she nuzzles Toriel's cheek. "I've always wanted a family." She said. Toriel warmly smiles and nuzzles back. Then notices something on Chrysalis.

"Hey chrysalis, did you get any paint on you? Because I see a bright blue spot on your cetin." She asked. Chrysalis tilts her head.

"What's paint?" She asked. Toriel points to a bright blue spot on Chrysalis's chest.

"Do you know when this happened?" She asked. Chrysalis shakes her head. Toriel tilts her head in confusion.

"You sure?" She asked. Chrysalis moans.

"Yes mom!" she said slightly annoyed. Toriel slightly frowns.

"Okay, there no need for that mood, young lady." She said. Chrysalis giggles.

"Sorry, it's a pet peeve....if I answer somepony a question then they ask again after I answer them...sorry, mamma" she said . Toriel's expression softens.

"oh, I can't stay mad at you, I always have a soft heart." She said. Chrysalis smiles and blushes.

"Momma?" She asked. Toriel looks down at Chrysalis.

"Yes, Chrysalis?" She asked.

"I....I wanna go to school." Chrysalis blushes a bit more. Toriel is surprised by Chrysalis's answer.

"A-Are you sure?" She asked. Chrysalis looks down, her ears flattening against her head.

"A-Asriel and F-Frisk can help me...I know ponies will hate me...but I wanna show them I'm not...me anymore..." She sniffed. Toriel pulls Chrysalis into a hug.

"Of course you can go to school, I'm sure that they will be overly happy that you're going." She said.

"Not the other ponies...." Chrysalis sighs. "They'll hate me..." she said, beginning to tear up. Toriel hugs her slightly tighter, laying her head against Chrysalis.

"Shhh, it's ok, mommies here." She said. Chrysalis hugs back even tighter.

"I don't know what to do, mommy...." she sniffed. Toriel hums a soft little tune to try and calm chrysalis down.

"I-I'm scared..." Chrysalis clings to Toriel. Toriel nuzzles Chrysalis.

"I know sweetie. I know. But Frisk went to school and she had fun, even made friends on the first day." She pointed out.

"But Im not just any Changeling, mommy! I'm the one who hurt so many ponies!" Chrysalis starts to cry. Toriel hugs her slightly tighter and hums a soft tune.

"Shhh, everything will be okay. " She said softly. Chrysalis slowly came to calm down, reduced to sniffles.

"I love you mommy..." Chrysalis buries her face in Toriel's fur. Toriel warmly smiles at chrysalis.

"I love you too, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis sniffs and snuggles against Toriel. Toriel looks down at her and nuzzles her.

"Sorry I got your fur wet with my crying, mommy..." Chrysalis sniffed, wiping her eyes. Toriel shakes her head.

"No no, it's fine Chrysalis." She said.

"Okay.....Mamma I'm hungry." Chrysalis curls up into Toriel. Toriel nods.

"Let's get some breakfast." She said.

"Can you carry me?" Chrysalis asked. Toriel warmly smiles and nods, holding Chrysalis close.

'Sure, Chrysalis." She said.

"Thanks mommy." Chrysalis smiles.

"Should we wake up the others for breakfast?" Toriel asks. Chrysalis nods.

"Hey, mommy? You made me younger than Asriel and Frisk, right?" She asked. Toriel looks down at her.

"Well, when I casted the spell, I made you young, but I didn't know how young, I think I made you older than Asriel and frisk, making you the bigger sister." She said.

"Awe, okay...heh...I called Asriel my big brother, too." She blushes from embarrassment. Toriel chuckles.

"It's okay Chrysalis, there's no need to be embarrassed." She said, just as Celestia walks in. Chrysalis eeps and jumps behind Toriel.

"Mommy..." She said, scared.

"Good morning, Toriel, Chrysalis." Celestia said as she scrunched her nose as she said Chrysalis. Toriel looks over at Celestia and smiles.

"Oh, Celestia, good morning!" She said.

"How are you doing?" Celestia asked. Chrysalis whimpers. Toriel hears Chrysalis's whimper, causing her to look at her. Chrysalis runs under the bed, hoping she wasn't seen. Celestia frowns.

"Why did she just run under the bed?" She asked. Toriel is worried. She looks over at Celestia.

"I don't know, let me go and check on her." Toriel walks over to where Chrysalis went. "Chrysalis?" She asked, worried.

"Make Celestia leave....please mommy I'm scared..." Chrysalis said, shaking. Toriel is worried. She walks back to Celestia. Toriel is worried. She walks back to Celestia.

"Celestia, would you mind... would you mind if you, wait outside, you're scaring Chrysalis." She said. Celestia laughs.

"I scare Chrysalis?" She chuckles. Toriel frowns.

"That's not a laughing matter." She said.

"Well, it is kind of funny if you think about it." Celestia chuckles again. Chrysalis whimpers.

"Mommy, make her leave..." She sniffs. Toriel's frown deepens.

"Celestia." She warned.

"Yes?" Celestia asks. Chrysalis whimpers continue.

"Mommyyyyyy....." She whined.

"I think it's best if you leave, Celestia." Toriel said.

"I came to talk with Twilight." Celestia answers. Chrysalis' whimpers turn to soft cries. Toriel hears Chrysalis crying.

"Chrysalis!" Toriel said in worry as she rushes over to Chrysalis.

"Chrysalis, mommies here. i'm here Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis is curled up under the bed. Toriel looks over at Celestia.

"You better make it quick." She said. Celestia nods.

"Where is she?" she asks. Toriel was about to say something when Twilight walks in.

"Ah, Twilight!" Celestia smiles and trots over to her. Chrysalis is hyperventilating from under the bed. Toriel stands next to the bed.

"Chrysalis, sweetie, it's me, mommy." She said. Chrysalis crawls out and tightly clings to Toriel. Toriel hugs Chrysalis.

"Shhh, i'm here, mommies here." She said softly. Chrysalis decided it is best she stays by Toriel at all times. Toriel places a wing over Chrysalis as she nuzzles her.

"Shh, I'm here." Toriel said. Chrysalis buries herself in Toriel's fur. Toriel hums a soft tune, trying to calm Chrysalis down.

"Protect me, mommy...." Chrysalis sniffed. Toriel nuzzles Chrysalis again.

"I will, Chrysalis, I will." She promised. Chrysalis tightly hugs Toriel's foreleg. Toriel brings Chrysalis close to her chest and hugs her close.

"C-can we go get breakfast now, mommy?" Chrysalis asked. Toriel nods.

"Sure, Chrysalis." She said. Chrysalis smiles and wraps her legs around Toriel's neck. Toriel smiles, nuzzling her as she wakes up Asriel, Frisk, and Asgore. Frisk opens her eyes slightly, but stays still as she is being held by Asriel.

"Morning mommy and Chryssie." She said. Toriel warmly smiles.

"Morning Frisk, Asriel, Asgore." She said.

"Morning mother." Asriel yawned.

"Morning honey." Asgore said as he rolls over and sits up. Toriel smiles as Asgore stretched.

"Morning Asgore." She said. Asgore slowly makes his way over to Toriel and kisses Chrysalis on the head.

"How's my baby girl doing?" He asked. Toriel looks a little sad

"She had a little run in with Celestia, and she hid under the bed, whimpering. I managed to calm her down, but she's still scared." She said. Chrysalis nods.

"Aww, come here." Asgore smiles and takes Chrysalis and holds her. "It's gonna be okay. Your mom can take Celestia if she tries anything." Asgore said as he hugs her close. Toriel nods in agreement.

"I'll protect you, no matter what, just like how I'll protect my family, even our newest coming family member." She said. Chrysalis goings to Asgore.

"Promise, daddy?" She asked. Asgore nods.

"Of course, sweeties." He said, kissing her head. Toriel smiles.

"Now, shall we get some breakfast?" She asked. Toriel smiles and places Asriel on her back as he looks around sleepily. She looks over at Chrysalis.

"Chrysalis, want to be with me, or Asgore?" She asked. Chrysalis whimpered slightly as she remained clinging to Asgore. Toriel is worried.

"Chrysalis, what's wrong?" She asked worrying. She doesn't answer and clings tighter to Asgore.

"Chrysalis, there's no need to be scared, we'll protect you, no matter what. Even from, Celestia." Toriel promised. Chrysalis still remains quiet, hiding her face in Asgore's chest.

"Momm?" Frisk pulls slightly on Toriel's tail. "What's wrong with Chryssie?" She asked. Toriel looks down at Frisk.

"Chrysalis had a little run in with Celestia and she's scared do to it." She said.

"Do what?" Frisk asked.

"I don't know, she was just scared when she saw Celestia." Toriel said.

"Oh..." Frisk said. Frisk hugs Toriel's foreleg. "Breakfast?' She asked. Toriel nuzzles Frisk and nods.

"Sure." She said. They follow Toriel out to the dining hall. Princess Luna was eating at the table, but didn't notice them walk in. With a giggle, Frisk runs up to Luna and hugs her.

"Hi, big sister!" She yelled happily. Luna is surprised as she drops her fork. She looks down and sees Frisk and smiles widely.

"Morning, Frisk." She said. Frisk nuzzles Luna and hugs her.

"Morning Luna!" She said happily. Luna smiles and hugs back. Chrysalis hides behind Asgore's neck. Toriel see a Chrysalis duck behind Asgore.

"Chrysalis? What's wrong?" She asked. Chrysalis points to the spear holding guards by the door. Toriel looks over and sees the guards.

"Chrysalis, their just the guards, their not going to hurt you." She said.

"P-p-promise, mommy?" Chrysalis asked as she covers her head with her hooves. Toriel warmly smiles and nods.

"I promise. Want what hug?" She asked. Chrysalis nods.

"Yes, please, mommy..." She sniffed. Toriel warmly smiles and hugs Chrysalis lightly. Chrysalis hugs back.

"I-I love you..." She said. Toriel nuzzles her.

"I know, Chrysalis, I know." She said. Chrysalis clings to Toriel's leg.

"I really love you, mamma..." She said. Toriel warmly smiles and nuzzles her again. Chrysalis smiles. Toriel holds her close to her chest.

"I'm hungry." Chrysalis giggles. Toriel chuckles and places Chrysalis down.

"Then let us get some breakfast." She said.

"Wh-where do we sit, mommy?" Chrysalis asked curiously.

"You could sit next to me, Chrysalis." Toriel said.

"Okay." Chrysalis smiles. Toriel warmly smiles as she sits next to Luna, who was happily chatting with Frisk. Chrysalis sits in Toriel's lap and pulls Toriel's tail over herself to conceal her body. Frisk nuzzles Luna's chest. Toriel is confused as she looks down at Chrysalis. Luna warmly smiles and nuzzles back. Chrysalis curls up.

"I don't wanna be seen..." She sniffed. Toriel sighs slightly.

"Chrysalis, I know you're scared, but how are you going to make friends if your afraid of everything?" She pointed out.

"Because everything hates me..." Chrysalis whimpers. "I'm tiny now, momma...I can't stop anybody if they try to hurt me..." she said. Toriel frowns slightly.

"If they want to hurt you, they have to go through me." She said.

"I know, but...what if you aren't there..." Chrysalis countered. Toriel thinks.

"Well, you still have Asriel, Frisk, and Asgore." She pointed out.

"But they aren't always gonna be there, momma..." Chrysalis said. She hides in Toriel's tail and then Luna notices her. Luna tilts her head and looks down at Frisk.

"Hey Frisk, who's the changeling?" She asked.

"That's Chrysalis! My sister!" Frisk said happily.

"Wait, what!? The same Chrysalis that injured my sister!? The same Chrysalis that captured Cadence!?" Luna yelled.

"Uh...the only Chrysalis there is..." Frisk made an awkward expression.

"Where is she!?" Luna yelled. Chrysalis then darted from Toriel's lap and hides under the table, tears stinging her eyes.

"Luna calm yourself!" Toriel snapped. Chrysalis whimpers, catching Luna's attention.

"There you are!" Luna yells, until Toriel blocks her way, angry.

"You shall not harm my daughter!" She yelled. Chrysalis starts to cry and runs out of the room. Toriel sees Chrysalis run off crying.

"Chrysalis, wait!" She runs off after her.

"Luna you made my sister cry..." Frisk said, frowning.

"But she's the one who hurt ponies, who trapped the guards, even injure my sister!" Luna pointed out.

"She's changed, Luna..." Frisk said.

"How, how should I know if she's changed, for all I know, she could be the same Chrysalis!" Luna said. Toriel enters the room.

"Chrysalis, sweetie?" She asked. Chrysalis was crying from under the bed.

"She's a filly, Luna! We adopted her! She's scared! Did you not just see her running of crying?" Frisk asked, looking down. "If you can accept me, why not her?" She asked. Toriel stops right next to the bed.

"Chrysalis, sweetie?" She asked again. Luna looks away and sighs.

"Look, I'm sorry Frisk, it's just that she ruined Shining Armor's weeding, trapped the guards, and injured my sister. That's why I have a distrust with her." She sighed.

"I know, but listen." Frisk said as Chrysalis could be heard crying down the hall. "Please, sis...give her a chance...she's sorry for what she did." She said, hugging Luna.

"Why did i think it was a good idea to leave the hive!?" Chrysalis hits herself on the head. "I'm so stupid!" She yelled. Luna sighs and nuzzles Frisk.

"Okay, I'll give her a chance." She said. Toriel is saddened.

"Chrysalis, please, come out." She said.

"She's really scared, Luna..." Frisk said.

"No!" Chrysalis snapped. "It's not safe!" She yelled.

"Chrysalis Dreemurr! Come out from there, right now!" Toriel said in a upset motherly voice.

"No!" Chrysalis cries. "I wanna go back to the hive...I can't do this! I...I don't belong!" She wailed. Toriel uses her magic to teleport Chrysalis to her and pulls Chrysalis into a light hug, close to her chest. Chrysalis pulls away.

"I'm sorry...this isn't right for me..." She sniffed, looking down.

"Chrysalis, I know your scared, just please, don't be." Toriel said softly.

"It's hard!" Chrysalis cries. "Look at me, I can't do anything to defend myself, mom!" She wailed. Toriel hugs her lightly again.

"What do I do..." Chrysalis asked.

"The first thing you should do is calm down, Chrysalis. Freaking out would only make things worse." Toriel said as she nuzzles her.

"I'm sorry, mommy..." Chrysalis whimpers. Toriel pulls Chrysalis close to her and hugs her lightly, humming a soft tune. Luna then walks in.

"Toriel..." Luna said. Chrysalis sees Luna then darts under the bed again.

"What are you doing here, luna?" Toriel asked.

"I, came to apologize. My actions earlier weren't right." Luna said.

"And?" Frisk asked from atop Luna's back.

"And, I would like to, accept Chrysalis into the family." Luna said.

"Liar!" Chrysalis yells from under the bed.

"Chrysalis, I've known Luna ever since I came here, I know that she is sorry." Toriel said.

"I don't trust her!" Chrysalis glares up at Luna from under the bed. Toriel frowns.

"Chrysalis, come out here. Luna is sorry for what she said." She said.

"No!" Chrysalis backs up against the wall. Toriel sighs and looks at Luna.

"Would you give us some time?" She asked. Luna nods and looks at Frisk.

"Want to come with me, or stay here, Frisk?" She asked.

"I'll come with you, sis." Frisk said, nuzzling Luna. Luna nods and walks out the door. Toriel looks back at the bed.

"Okay, their gone now, Chrysalis." She said.

"If I come out you're taking me back to my hive!" Chrysalis yells. Toriel gasps.

"Chrysalis, don't say that!" She said.

"I was stupid to let myself be adopted!" Chrysalis hits her head on the floor. Toriel frowns, teleports Chrysalis again, and pulls her into a hug. Chrysalis says nothing more as her cries continue. Toriel holds her close to her chest as she hums a soft tune. Chrysalis clings tightly to Toriel. Toriel holds Chrysalis close as she drapes a wing over her.

"I j-just wanna fit in, m-mommy..." Chrysalis sniffed. Toriel nuzzles her.

"I know, Chrysalis, I know." She said softly. Chrysalis hugs tighter. Toriel resumes humming the soft tune to try and calm Chrysalis down. Chrysalis doesn't let go.

"You love me, right? Mommy?" She asked. Toriel warmly smiles.

"Of course, Chrysalis." She said softly in a motherly voice.

"I love you, too..." Chrysalis sniffed. Toriel drapes both her wings over Chrysalis.

'Where's daddy? I miss him..." Chrysalis asked.

"He's back in the dining room. Shall we head back?" Toriel asked. With a sigh, Chrysalis nods. Toriel folds her wings back, but keeps Chrysalis close. Chrysalis hides her face in Toriel's fur. Toriel walks down the hallway, holding Chrysalis close. Chrysalis shakily looks around, scared, but stays close to Toriel. Toriel hums a soft song, almost like a quiet lullaby. Chrysalis yawns ends up falling asleep. Toriel warmly smiles as she looks down at Chrysalis, who snuggles against her as they entered the dining room. Toriel sees Celestia and Twilight as she walks towards her family.

"Aww, did our little girl fall asleep?" Asgore smiles and nuzzles Chrysalis softly. Toriel nods.

"She did. Crying must have made her tired." She said.

"Aww..." Asgore then kisses her head, earning a smile from her.

"Daddy..." Chrysalis mumbles in her sleep. Toriel warmly smiles.

"Our little girl." She said. Asgore gently takes Chrysalis in his magic and pulls her into his lap and holds her.

"Yes indeed." Toriel looks over at Celestia.

"I hope you know that we still love her." She said. Celestia nods.

"Uh huh." She said. Frisk giggled as she sat atop Luna's head. Toriel frowns slightly.

"You don't sound happy, Celestia. " She said. Luna smiles as she looks up at Frisk.

"As much as you say you love her, I'm still not comfortable having her here." Celestia said, frowning. "Frisk is one thing. I like Frisk, but Chrysalis is a whole different story." She said.

"Well, then, if anything bad happens, we'll take full responsibility, but as of now, she's our daughter. As you know, we've adopted her." Asgore added. Toriel nods in agreement.

"That is true, and there's nothing you can't do to tear that apart." She said. Celestia sighs heavily.

"How do you feel about this, Luna?" Celestia asked, glaring at Chrysalis as she sleeps.

"Tia, I am like you with Chrysalis, not very happy. But, I am willingly able to give her a chance. Besides, she may be good after all." Luna said.

"Good!?" Celestia barks. "May I remind you she struck me down with one shot!?" "She yells. Celestia groans and rubs her temples. "I've got a villain staying at the castle, how wonderful!" She yelled. Chrysalis mumbles and wakes from the yelling.

"Mommy...who's yelling?" She yawned.

"Sister, calm yourself! Tis is not like yourself." Luna said.

"It's just Celestia sweetie, Luna is trying to calm her down." Toriel said, just as Sunset Shimmer walks in, yawning. Chrysalis clings to Asgore, clearly afraid.

"I just don't want her here." Celestia sighs again. Luna looks over and sees that Chrysalis is afraid.

"Sister, now look at Chrysalis, would some sort of villain be afraid like some poor lost foal?" She asked.

"She's queen of the changelings, sister! You know how they are, especially her of all of them!" Celestia yelled.

"Ugh! That's it!" Chrysalis snaps. "I'm going back to the hive and never coming back!" she jumps down from Asgore's lap.

"Chrysalis, wait, if you're going, I'm coming with you." Toriel said. Chrysalis shakes her head.

"No...I'm meant to be alone..." She sniffed. Toriel frowns.

"NO, you're my daughter, and I will never leave you." She said.

"I'm just creating stress by being here...I know you love me...but I want you to be happy...me being here is ruining it. I'm sorry..." Chrysalis' horn lights green and she teleports away. Toriel is shocked as she collapses to her knees, tears in her eyes, not noticing that Celestia is standing right next to her.

"Even if she is true in saying she's good, she'll never fit in...it's best she goes." Celestia says softly. Asgore hugs Toriel. Toriel grits her teeth as her mane started to flare up like a out of control fire.

"It's all your fault..." she said quietly.

"My fault? I did nothing but state my opinion on the matter." Celestia said. Toriel turn around to face her, tears streaming down her face.

"Stating your opinion!? You're the reason for this, I thought you where my friend, Celestia, but I guess I was wrong!" Toriel breaks from Asgore's grip and runs down the hall, crying. Asgore sighs and shakes his head then follows after Toriel.

"Toriel!" He yells. Toriel teleports again as Luna follows Asgore.

"Your sister is quite stubborn, Luna." Asgore said bitterly. Luna sighs and looks down saddened.

"I know. If only she could see that Chrysalis was not evil anymore, but her mind was clouded by the past." She sighed.

"Sis where are you going?" Frisk asks as she comes out into the hall and hugs Luna's rear right leg.

"I'm going to have a little talk with Celestia." Luna said.

"Okay...guess you want me to leave you be then?" Frisk asked saddened.

"You can come with me if you'd like." Luna said.

"Okay!' Frisk said happily as she jumped on Luna's back. Luna chuckles and walks back. When re-entered the dining room, she frowned slightly at Celestia.

"Sister." She said.

"Yes, Luna?" Celestia asked.

"Why, why did you do that. Now because of that, you may just lost a valuable friend." Luna said.

"Friend?" Celestia asked with a blank expression. "Chrysalis is no friend." She said.

"Tia, why are you acting like this? This isn't like you." Luna said. Celestia sighs.

"I don't want Chrysalis here." She said.

"Sister please, reconsider this. If Chrysalis becomes our friend, we can open up friendships for changelings, and you know that all changelings are not evil." Luna said.

"I will come to terms with the changelings, yes, but, as I said, Chrysalis is another story." Celestia said flatly. Luna is saddened and sighs.

"Sister..." She said.

"I'm sorry Luna. I won't subject my ponies to a possible threat." Celestia sighs and leaves the dinning room. Luna sighs and lays her head on the table, a tear falling from her face. Chrysalis had her head low as she arrived back at the hive, thinking of nothing but Toriel.

"I'm sorry, mother..." She said softly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments ( 32 )

celestia i can't believe you would do that, and i really hope Chrysalis goes back to her adopted family because if celestia actually made Chrysalis not be able to see her adopted family anymore then, that will make me mad

7788349 same here that she goes back to her family. And Hey, no one, even pony, is perfect, even Celestia.

sod time or a comeing

CELESTIA I DECLARE WAR ON THEE

I'm surprised Luna didn't play her trump card. After all, if Celestia was able to overlook Nightmare Moon, why not Chrysalis?

7792628 that is true, but we shall see what will happen next

7792669 Ooh, I think I answered my question. She's upset because where Nightmare was powerful, Celestia was still able to put up a fight. But with Chrysalis, she was one-shotted and it made her feel powerless and helpless. Not a good combination for someone whose life is essentially protecting her subjects. But that's just a hunch.:pinkiehappy:

7792682 okay, did you let pinkie pie type that up?

I get the feeling that Celestia is gonna have a REALLY bad time :twilightoops:... At some point...

drinking game: every time you see the word "nuzzle" take a shot

7864359 you would be drunk by now :rainbowlaugh:

7864621 now add it to every nuzzle in the whole story all together

7864948 *holds a thumb up* beyond that

7888069 hey, i felt the same way, so it's ok. :twilightsmile:

7888400 the history os dead?

Umm....more....:fluttercry::fluttershyouch:

8147141 I have another chapter ready to go, but I am also workin on a new story

>> The Lutece twins o okay :twilightsmile: sorry for bothering u :fluttershbad:

8147219 more please

8169384 will do, but i am also working on my newest story

NOT E-NOUGH L.O.V.E A-ROUND HERE. MORE GE-NO-CIDE IS RE--QUIR-ED!

Im all for this story continuing. Goat Mom is best mom.

Is this story dead? I couldnt remember seeing any updates so I decided to check and saw it hasnt been updated in 3 years...

10916787
Oh my, I didnt catch that then lol

Login or register to comment