• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 7,528 Views, 375 Comments

Toriel in Equestria - The Lutece twins



Toriel finds herself in a new world after finding a strange artifact in her house.

  • ...
19
 375
 7,528

Chapter 4: A unexpected surprise

Asriel was floating in darkness alone. He wasn't sad nor angry, if fact he was happy. He is happy because even thought he sacrificed himself and the souls, he broke the barrier and freed all of the monsters from the underground, and it's all thanks to a little human girl named Frisk. Suddenly, a light appears before Asriel, in the form of an equine creature. Asriel sees the light and is scared.

"Wh-who are you?" He asked.

"Do not fret, young one." The creature said with a female like voice.

"Wha-what do you want?" Asriel asked.

"An offering, young one. For you to leave this place, to a better life." She said. Asriel is somewhat interested.

"A... better life?"' He asked. The creature nodded, and with a smile she trotted over in the black void that surrounded them. She reached a foreleg out to him.

"Take my hoof." She said. Asriel slowly and hesitantly puts a clawed hand on the equine's hoof. The creature smiled.

"Your mother misses you." She said as everything went white, and the last words she said echoed in his head. Asriel groans as he opens his eyes, only to immediately shut them as sunlight hits them.

"Five... more.. minutes." He moaned.

"Is he alright?" A voice asked, sounding feminine.

"He just appeared out of nowhere!" Said another female voice, but higher pitched this time.

"Dude looks like he took a good hit on the noggin!" said another voice, which sounded feminine, yet masculine at the same time.

"Vinyl!" snapped another voice. Asriel groans as he slowly opens his eyes again and sees two equine's stare at him.

"Wha?" He asked in confusion.

"Dude...you alright? I think you need some lessons on teleporting." Vynal said. The mare next to her groaned.

"Sorry about her. She's an idiot. Need some help?" She asked. Asriel stands up, only to fall forward onto his face, causing his robe to unfold onto his head, revealing wings. Vinyl stares wide eyed.

"Dude...you're an alicorn...and can't teleport?" She asked. She fights back a laugh, but ends ends up laughing her guts out as she falls to the ground on her back. The other mare seemes shocked but still had a hoof out. Asriel moans a bit, before reaching out for the mares hoof, instead of a clawed hand like he's used to, he sees a gray hoof. His arm starts to shake as his eyes widen in fear.

"Are..you alright?" The mare asked him. Vinyl was still laughing on the ground as more ponies come to see the commotion. Asriel takes deep breaths.

"Calm yourself Asriel, you've been a flower, this isn't more weirder than that." He mutters.

"What was that?" The mare asked. Vinyl slowly gets up from the ground.

"Whoo! That...that's just too funny." She said. She wipes a tear from her eye due to laughing so hard. Asriel looks at the pony.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing, nothing." He said. The pony helps him up.

""What's your name?" She asked. Asriel stands on his legs and notices that he taller than the ponies that have gathered around. He looks at the mare.

"My name is Asriel." He said.

"I am Octavia. This is My soon not to be marefriend." She said. She bonks Vinyl on the head with a hoof. Vinyl Winces in pain.

"H-hey! That hurts!" She yelled, rubbing her head. Asriel slightly laughs at the scene, until he heard voices say "he looks evil." and "he looks like a monster." Octavia sighs.

"Would you like to stay with my and Vinyl for a while if you don't have a place to stay?" She asked. Asriel nods.

"I guess." He said.

"No! That is so unfair! Whenever I ask if somepony can hang out, you always say no, so the same goes for you!" Vinyl complained.

"This is different, Vinyl! It's your friends who are somehow more rambunctious than you, who have their own places. Asriel here has no place at all! If you don't like it, you can sleep on the couch, then." Octavia said. Vinyl scoffs.

"Fine! You're so rude to me." She scoffed. Vinyl stomps away angrily.

"You treat me like such a child!" She yelled. Octavia rolls her eyes.

"Sorry about that. sometimes I wonder what even made me say yes to her." She said.

"Umm, okay." Asriel said with some confusion. He then notices a shadow fly over them. He looks up and sees a carriage fly over. "Huh?" He asked.

"Why are the princesses here?" Octavia asked. She trots off in the direction it went. "Are you gonna come?" She asked Asriel. Asriel was interested.

"Princesses? I guess." He said. Octavia follows and watches it land in front of Twilight's castle.

"Oh, it's just Twilight. But who's she with?" She asked squinting her eyes to try to see since they were a distance away. Asriel looks and sees a pony wearing a very familiar robe. His eyes widen.

"M-mother?" He said in shock.

"Your mom? Well let's go see!" Octavia said, galloping towards Twilight.

"Here we are again. My home!" Twilight said. Toriel looks at the castle with amazement. Asriel gallops towards Toriel.

"Mother!" He yells.

"Did you hear that?" Twilight asked. She gets off the charriot and looks in the direction of the voice. Octavia has to run faster since Asriel has longer legs. Toriel's ears perk up at the voice.

"That voice, no, it can't be." She said. Asriel's body began to glow with light. His form started to shrink. As the light disappears, instead of a alicorn wearing a robe, a unicorn colt wearing a green shirt with a yellow strip was running towards Toriel. Octavia stops all of a sudden.

"Wha..." She said in confusion. Toriel looks at were the voice came from and her eyes widen as she sees the unicorn colt with a very familiar green shirt.

"As-Asriel?" She asked.

"Mother!" Asriel yelled in a child's voice.

"Awe..." Octavia said, smiling. Toriel grabs Asriel into a tight hug as tears fall from her face.

"Asriel, it is you." She said with out most joy. Asriel looks up at Toriel as he smiles.

"That's so cute." Twilight said, smiling. Toriel looks at Asriel with a wide smile as more tears fall from her face. Asriel nuzzles against Toriel's body.

"This is your son...who killed Asgore?" Twilight asked.

"He's a murderer!?" Octavia yelled in shock. Toriel looks at Twilight.

"He was a flower when he killed Asgore. His flower form is his anger towards all monsters." She said. Asriel looks down as Toriel still holds him.

"So it's true? Well, HE isn't staying with me like I offered. " Octavia said angrily. She walks away angrily. Toriel glares at Octavia as she walks away. Asriel begins to cry as he remembers his hatred. Twilight sighs. Toriel holds Asriel tight as Asgore comes out of the carriage. Tears continue to fall from Asriel's face as he hugs Toriel.

"Toriel? Why are we horses?" Asgore asked. Toriel looks at Asgore.

"Ponies actually. And for the question, I don't know." She said. Asriel looks at Asgore.

"Dad?" He asked.

"Asriel..." Asgore said, looking down. "Why did you kill me? I was a good father...Wasn't I?" He asked. Asriel looks down as more tears fall from his face.

"It wasn't me that killed you father. I wasn't myself when I was Flowey." He said.

"Still." Asgore said. Asriel looks at Asgore.

"Please forgive me father!" He yells.

"My own son...I've showered you with my love, and tried my hardest to be the best father i could be...and you went and killed me..." Asgore said.

"So..you....you're not forgiving... me?" Asriel asked. Asgore sighs.

"I cant just straight up forgive you for killing me!" He yells. Asriel breaks free from Toriel's hug and runs away crying.

"Asriel!" Toriel yelled. She glares at Asgore, before running after Asriel. Asgore sighs heavily. Asriel ducks into the nearest alleyway. Toriel runs past the alleyway that Asriel went into.

"Asriel! Asriel!" She yelled. A tear slips down Asgore's cheek. Asriel rests his back against a building wall and cries. Asgore notices they left hoof steps in the dirt, so he follows them, and eventually they split, on kept going while one went in another direction. He felt bad for yelling at Asriel, and just wanted to say sorry. He heard crying from where the smaller hoof prints went off in that other direction.

"Asriel?" He asked. He goes into the alleway and sees him against the wall. "Asriel...I'm sorry...I was just upset. I know it wasn't you, I..." He choked on what he was going to say. He pulls Asriel into a hug. "I'm sorry!" He yells. Asriel cries against Asgore's armour. Toriel runs back and sees Asgore hugging Asriel. She walks up to them.

"I'm sorry." Asgore sniffed. He kisses Asriel's head and sees Toriel. Toriel had a look of anger on her face, but as she saw Asgore kiss Asriel, her expression softens.

"I love you, my son." Asgore said, hugging Asriel tighter. Asriel slowly stops crying. Toriel walks up to them and hugs them both. Asgore hugs Toriel as well.

"Who wants to be a family again? Raise your hoof." He said, raising a hoof. Toriel and Asriel both raise a hoof. Asgore smiles and holds them both. A tear falls from Toriel's face as she smiles. Asriel gives out a good yawn before smiling. Asgore smiles. Toriel was about to say something, when the trash cans next to them rattled. Asgore gives Asriel who had fallen asleep to Toriel.

"Who's there!?" He yells, approaching the trash cans. Toriel holds Asriel close as a trash can falls over and a pony like shape falls out of it.

"Who are you?" He asked the pony, noticing the form was smaller than Asriel even. The looks up at Asgore and backs away, scared. Toriel looks at the pony and sees what looks like a filly. But the filly has holes on her hooves, her skin was dark and look like a insects chitin, she also had insect like wings, her mane and tail was a light green and has holes in it as well, and her eyes were sky blue with black cat like irises.

"Must be a child. But what is she doing out here alone? Whatever she is." Asgore said. He goes a little closer, kneeling down to her height. "Hi there, little one! Where's your mommy and daddy?" He asked. The The pony backs away from Asgore, even more scared.

"Hey it's okay. I won't hurt you, little one." He said in a calm voice. He manages to slowly pick up the filly and rocks her in his forelegs gently, humming softly. "It's okay." He said. The filly calms down and looks at Asgore.

"Daddy?" She asked. Asgore is shocked, then looks to Toriel.

"She called me daddy...." He said. Toriel smiles.

"Awww." She said. The filly looks at Toriel.

"Mommy?" She asked. Asgore looks to the filly and with a heavy mental sigh he nods.

"I'm your daddy." He said. The filly yawns and falls asleep in Asgore's arms. Toriel wipes a tear as she looks at Asriel and the filly with happiness.

"It isn't right to lie to her like this..." Asgore said.

"I know, but we can't leave her here." Toriel said as she carefully places a sleeping Asriel on her back.

"What should we do then?" He asked. Toriel looks at him.

"I think we should make her apart of the family." She said.

"I guess we have no choice since we already agreed to being her parents..." He said, smiling. "I've been wanting a daughter anyway." He said.

"And I know what to call her as well." Toriel said.

"Naming her already?" Asgore asked, chuckling. "What do you have in mind?" He asked.

"Frisk." Toriel said.

"Frisk..." Asgore said. Toriel nods.

"Yes, Frisk, the human who made all of us happy. To bring joy to all of us that we didn't have in a long time. Even to be her friend too." She said happily.

"Yeah, I know..." Asgore said, having a far away look on his face.

"Oh come on now, I know you fought her, so please cheer up, were back together, we have Asriel back, and we have a new family member. So, Frisk would be a good name for her." Toriel said.

"I'm a monster for trying to kill her..." Asgore said, a hint of sadness in his voice. Toriel sighs as she places a hoof on Asgore and looks at him.

"But in the end, she made a friend out of you." She said.

"I couldn't even beat a child...so what good can I possibly be to protect you?" He asked, choking a little bit. Toriel pulls him into a light hug, being careful of the filly that Asgore was holding.

"I don't care about that, as long as I have you, Asriel, and Frisk, I am happy." She said.

"I bet I wont even be able to beat this filly if we ever battled..." He said, looking down. "I'm such a weakling...beaten by a child and killed by a flower..." He said with sadness. Toriel gives a light slap to his face and makes him look at her, her eyes filled with determination.

"Look at me, you need to stop it. You need to stop calling yourself weak and get over it. That was the past, this is now, okay? So I don't want to hear it anymore, alright?" She asked. Asgore looks even sadder.

"Oh, come here." She said. She Pulls him back into a hug.

"It's like I'm a Froggit..." He sniffed.

"Hey, don't say that. You may have lost to Frisk, but hey, from what I can tell, she made friends with every monster in the underground, so who can blame her. So please, stop worrying about this, please." She said with a sad look. Asgore throws off his crown. Toriel looks down with sadness as she places Frisk next to Asriel.

"Asgore, please..." She sniffed. Asgore stomps it flat with a hindleg. Tears start to fall from Toriel's face as she looks at Asgore. "Please, Asgore, stop doing this." She pleaded. Asgore collapses to the ground crying. Toriel goes to the ground with him and cries as well.

"I'm no king! Just a weak pushover!" He yells.

"Stop this, Asgore, please!" She yelled as more tears fell from her face. Asgore curls up into Toriel.

"I'm a bad husband..." heHe sniffed. Toriel hugs him tightly.

"You're not a bad husband, your not." She said. Asgore says nothing. The filly wakes up and sees Asgore and Toriel hugging. She flutters her wings and glides down. She walks in front of them.

"Mommy? Daddy?" She asked. Tears leak from Asgore's eyes. Frisk walks up to Asgore and nuzzles him.

"Daddy?" She asked in a worried voice. Asgore wipes his eyes and looks at her.

"Yeah?" He asked. Frisk looks at Asgore with a confused look.

"Daddy okay?" She asked.

"I don't know." He sniffed, hugging Frisk. Frisk nuzzles him. Toriel couldn't help but smile at the scene. Asgore smiles as well.

"Daddy is better now." He said, Kissing Frisk's head. Frisk smiles.

"Yay!" She said happily. Asgore holds her close. Frisk yawns again. Toriel wipes a tear from her face as she smiles.

"Want mommy to hold you?" He asked. Frisk holds out her tiny hooves towards Toriel.

"Mommy!" She said.

"Aww." He said. Toriel grabs Frisk and hugs her. Frisk squeals with happiness.

"Well...how about we get out of this alleyway?" Asgore asked. Toriel nods and places Frisk on her back.

"Sure. I'm pretty sure that Twilight must be worried about us." She said.

"Yeah." He said. He looks at Frisk and ruffles her mane with a hoof. "Hey there." He said. Frisk playfully grabs at Asgore's Hoof with hers.

"Awww, so cute." Toriel said. Asgore smiles and tickles her sides a little. Frisk starts to laugh.

"Noooo daddy, stooooop!" She yelled. She squealed with laughter. Asgore chuckles and stops, smiling at Frisk.

"I love you, Frisk." He said.

"I love you too, daddy." She said, before giving off a yawn. Asgore kisses her head again. Frisk snuggles against Asriel and falls asleep with a smile on her face. Toriel warmly smiles at the scene.

"Sleep tight little one." Asgore said.

"Anyway, shall we get going?" Toriel asked. Asgore nods.

"Asriel, wanna ride with your sister?" He asked. Asriel looks up at Asgore and nods

"I wouldn't mind." He said. Asgore smiles.

"Good." He said. He lifts Asriel up and hugs him tight. "I need to hug you first, because I love you so much." He said. Toriel bends down and picks up Asgore's destroyed crown.

"What should I do with this?" She asked.

"I...Don't know..." Asgore said as he puts Asriel on Toriel's back. Toriel has a idea. She takes out her phone, goes through the numbers and selects the one that says storage. A wooden chest appears and Toriel places the destroyed crown in the empty box. She closes the phone and the box disappears.

"There, I put it in storage until we need it." She said.

"Okay. Asriel, do you like your new sister? She's much littler and younger than you to let you know." He said. Asriel looks at the sleeping filly and nods.

"I do!" He said happily.

"Good." Asgore said. He smiles at how Frisk cuddles against Asriel in her sleep. "Now let's get going." He said, trotting out of the alleyway. Asriel lays next to Frisk and falls asleep next to her. Toriel follows Asgore out of the alleyway. Asgore smiles at Toriel.

"You're so beautiful." He said. Toriel blushes and looks at Asgore.

"You are too." She said.

"I know I am." He said, chuckling. Toriel smiles as she can see Twilight.

"Maybe she'll like our new family member?" He asked as he smiles at Frisk. Toriel nods and looks at Twilight.

"Hey Twilight!" She yelled. Twilight turns to see Toriel and Asgore.

"Oh, hi guys!" She said, waving.

"Everything is all fine now!" Toriel said.

"That's good to know!" Twilight said happily. She sees Asriel on Toriel's back, along wiht a forgein body. "Who is that with Asriel on your back, Tori?" She asked.

"A filly we found in an alleyway." Asgore said as he gently picks Frisk off of Toriel's back.

"Her name is Frisk." He said.

"But...she's a changeling!" Twilight yelled. Toriel tilts her head in confusion.

"A changling?" She asked.

"Yes, trouble makers! Pawns to Queen Chrysalis, they drain love from ponies, to feed off of. They've tried to overthrow the princesses, and can disguise themselves as anypony they want! That baby right there could be an assailant, or something to Chrysalis disguised as a baby!" Twilight yelled. Asgore was shocked, not knowing what to say.

"But...we can't just leave her..." He said.

"Asgore, Toriel, as much as I understad you want to help a little critter, I highly reccomend not keeping her. May I see her? I won't hurt her." Twilight said. Toriel has a look of worry. Frisk yawns and opens her eyes sleepily.

"Mommy? Daddy?" She asked sleepily. Asgore holds frisk close.

"I...I...I don't want to believe this Twilight..I love her so much..." He said. Twilight sighs heavily.

"For all we know, she could be a he." She said.

"We found her in a trashcan! I don't think high powered assassins or assailants are gonna go rummaging through trash cans to take over the princesses!" He yells.

"I..guess you have a point..." Twilight added.

"We're keeping her. Aren't we, Toriel?" He asked. Toriel with a look of determination, nods.

"Yes, we are keeping her." She said.

"Alright. I hope for the best for you two then." Twilight said. Asgore smiles down at Frisk.

"Hey there! How is my little girl?" He asked. Frisk holds her hooves up towards Asgore.

"Daddy!" She said happily. Asgore smiles and holds her.

"Yes, Frisk?" He asked. Frisk's stomach growls loudly.

"Hungry!" She said.

"Uh...how do we feed her love?" He asked Twilight. Twilight shrugs.

"Me no want love! Me want food!" Frisk said.

"Okay...what can Changelings eat?" Asgore asked. Twilight shrugs again.

"How about we go in and see what she likes." She said. She motions for them to follow and heads inside. Toriel follows. Asgore puts Frisk on his head.

"There you go! Now you're as tall as daddy!" He said. He smiles and follows Twilight inside. Frisk laughs with happiness.

"Like it up there?" Asgore asked, smiling. Frisk throws her hooves up in the air.

"Yay!" She squealed.

"What do you want to eat, Sweetie?" He asked. Frisk notices a table filled with food. She eyed the cupcakes that were on the table.

"I see dinner is already made." Asgore said, chuckling. Frisk flutters her wings and glides off of Asgore's head and onto the table, next to the cupcakes.

"Frisk, not till you've had supper, okay?" He said. Frisk looks back at Asgore.

"Okay." She said.

"Can daddy have a hug?" He asked. Frisk holds out her hooves in a hugging matter.

"Huggy!" She said. Asgore smiles and gently hugs Frisk.

"Awe! Thats so cute, and just feel free to eat. I don't eat much anyway. I just made a feast, incase you guys were a bit hungry." Twilight said. Frisk squeals with happiness. Toriel smiles at the scene. Then she looks at Asriel.

"Asriel, time to wake up." She said. Asriel opens his eyes slowly.

"Huh?" He asked sleepily.

"What do you want to eat, Frisk?" Asgore asked. Frisk notices what looks like a sandwich and points a hoof at it. Toriel carefully lifts Asriel off her back and onto the floor. Asriel yawns as he looks at the food. Asgore smiles and hoofs the sandwich to Frisk.

"Here you go, Sweetie. " He said as he kisses her head. "I love you." He said happily. Frisk takes the sandwich and starts to eat it. Her eyes widen as she eats even faster. Asriel takes a sandwich as well and eats it. Toriel takes a couple of vegetables on a plate and eats.

"I'm not hungry for now. I just want to hold my little girl." Asgore said, smiling at Frisk. Frisk stops eating real quick and smiles at Asgore.

"Daddy!" She said happily. Toriel hears a door open and notices Twilight's friends walk in.

"Hey, who's the new guy?" Rainbow asked.

"This is Asgore. And their kids, Asriel and Frisk." Twilight said. Rainbow flies over to Twilight.

"Isn't that one a changeling?" She whispered in Twilight's ear. Twilight sighs.

"I know." She said. Asriel sees the ponies and hides behind Toriel. Frisk looks at the ponies and waves hello.

"Hi!" She said happily. Toriel looks at Asriel.

"It's okay, Asriel." She said. Rarity squeals in fright.

"Changeling!" She yelled.

"Really? It's just a baby. We fought off an army of them, and yer afraid of a filly?" Applejack said in a bemused manner.

"What? I..I'm not afriad! Just surprised is all. But why is she here?" Rarity asked.

"We found her in a trashcan in an alleyway, and has become our daughter. Isn't that right, Frisk?" Asgore asked. He kisses her head. "Yes, daddy loves you, yes i do!" He said, playing with Frisk's cheeks. Frisk squeals with happiness.

"They're friends, Asriel." Toriel said with a warm smile. Asriel slowly comes out from behind Toriel. Asgore hugs her tight.

"But aren't they just precious?" Fluttershy said. Frisk finishes what was left of her sandwich. Asriel walks towards Fluttershy, his eyes filled with curiosity. Toriel smiles. Asgore smiles.

"Now pick your cupcake." He said.

"Hi there, little one!" Fluttershy said. Frisk sees a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting. She points to it.

"That one!" She said.

"H-hi." Asriel said with some shyness. Asgore smiles and grabs it for her.

"Here you go Frisk." He said. Frisk takes the cupcake in her hooves and takes a bite of it. Her eyes widen as she eats it fast, getting chocolate and vanilla all over muzzle and mane. Asgore chuckles and cleans her with a napkin.

"You're a messy eater, aren't cha?" Asgore asked. He softly pets her mane. Frisk gives a cute yawn. Asriel walks up to the table and grabs a cupcake, when Pinkie pie pops up next to him, causing him to jump. Asgore daws, laying Frisk across his arms.

"Gonna sleep on daddy?" He asked. Frisk gives a slight nod before falling asleep. Asriel looks at Pinkie pie.

"Um... hi." He said.

"HI!! I'm Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie yelled.

"Shhh!! Try to keep it down. Frisk is sleeping." Asgore said as he rocks her gently in his arms.

"You remind me of someone, but I don't remember who." Asriel said. Pinkie tilts her head.

"Huh?" She asked. Asriel thinks, then remembers some visions of when he was a flower.

"Now I remember, when I was a flower, I saw this skeleton. His name was Sans, you remind me of him." He said.

"SANS!? I know him!" Pinkie yelled. Asriel was taken back at what Pinkie said.

"What?" He asked with surprise.

"Nah, I wouldn't know anything about a punny skeleton, who wears a blue sweater with fur inside, and hangs around outside Toriel's place." Pinkie said.

"Umm... okay then..." Asriel said. Suddenly, there was a loud snap. Asriel looks up and sees a crystal chandelier falling, over Toriel.

"Mother!" He yells. Toriel looks up and her eyes widen. She screams. Asriel runs towards Toriel as fast as he could, when he was surrounded by light. The light disappears and a alicorn wearing a robe like Toriel's slams into Toriel, pushing him and her out of the way of the falling chandelier. The chandelier hits the ground where Toriel was with a loud crash. Twilight gasps and stares in shock like everypony else. Asriel looks at Toriel.

"Mom, are you okay!?" He yells, his voice sounding worried. Toriel looks at Asriel and nods, not phased by his sudden transformation. She stands up, noticing that she is slightly shorter than Asriel.

"Yes, I'm fine, Asriel." She said. Asgore notices Frisk has waken from the crash and has begun crying.

"Oh, no don't cry, everythings okay!" He said. He looks at Toriel. "I'm gonna take her into the next room." He said. He brings her into the next room after, which was a sitting area with bookshelves. Asriel hugs Toriel as tears fell from his face.

"I don't want to lose you again mother." He sniffed. Toriel pats Asriel on the back.

"There, there, shhh, it's okay." She said.

"How did you do that!?" Twilight yelled.

"Shh! Frisk everything is okay! Please stop crying. Want to see mommy?" Asgore asked, trying to calm down Frisk. Frisk sniffles and nods. Asriel wipes the tears from his eyes and turns to look at Twilight, showing her his black eyes with white irises.

"Well...I better clean up this clutter..." Twilight said.

"Come on." Asgore said. He puts Frisk on his back and trots back out.

"Toriel, your daughter wants you to hold her." He said. Toriel looks at Frisk.

"Come here." She said. Frisk holds out her hooves.

"Mommy!" She yelled. Asriel notices Rainbow glaring at him.

"What?" He asked. Asgore gives Frisk to Toriel.

"We trade." He said, hugging Asriel. Asriel blushes slightly and hugs Asgore. Toriel hugs Frisk.

"Mommy!" Frisk said.

"Mind changing back so I can hold you properly?" Asgore asked. Asriel has a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

"Oh, yea, heh heh." He laughed slightly. He glows with light, before he turns back into a unicorn colt. Asgore smiles down at him as he holds him close.

"I've missed you for so long, my son. Please don't ever leave me again!" He yells, hugging Asriel tightly. Asriel smiles and hugs back.

"I miss you too dad, I'm very sorry for killing you when I was a flower." He said.

"I forgive you, son." Asgore said. Toriel looks at Asgore while holding a sleeping Frisk.

"Awww." She said, smiling. A tear falls from Asriel's eyes as he smiles. Asgore ruffles his name with a hoof.

"Remember I will always love you, okay?" He said. Twilight is cleaning up all the glass with the help of her friends. Asriel nods.

"I love you too dad." He said. Asgore smiles. Asriel smiles up at him. Toriel walks up to Asriel and Asgore. Asgore nuzzles Asriel. Asriel smiles. Toriel pulls Asgore and Asriel into a hug, alongside with Frisk. Asgore yawns.

"I guess we could use some sleep." Toriel said.

"I could use some sleep." Asgore said. Toriel looks at Twilight.

"Um, Twilight, is there a room that we can use?" She asked. Twilight points down a hall.

"Third door on the left." She said. Toriel nods and places Frisk and Asriel on her back. She looks at Asgore.

"Shall we?" She asked.

"Yeah...and can I have Frisk back? I'm getting really attached to her." Asgore said. Toriel smiles and nods. She lifts Frisk off her back and gently hand her over to Asgore. Asgore smiles softly and holds her close.

"My little Frisk." He said kissing her head.

"...Daddy..." She Mumbles in her sleep, before smiling. Asgore tears up from pure happiness. A tear falls from Toriel's face as she smiles.

"Lets go now." He said. Toriel wipes a tear from her face and nods. Asgore smiles and leads her to the bedroom. Toriel follows Asgore. Asgore enters a large room with a king size bed on the opposite end. Toriel walks up to the bed. Asgore lays down, holding Frisk close to him. Toriel gets in bed with Asgore, Asriel and Frisk. Asgore smiles at Toriel.

"Thank you or giving me another chance." He said. Toriel smiles.

"I'm happy that our family is back. Along with a new family member." She said.

"Our baby girl." Asgore said as he kisses Frisk on the head. Frisk smiles as she slept. Asgore holds her closer. Toriel hugs her family as she closes her eyes. Asgore smiles and falls asleep. Toriel falls asleep a few seconds later after Asgore falls asleep. He holds Frisk in his sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Another day another chapter! :pinkiehappy: and hey, I am gonna work on some spin-off stories like this one, I have two that ibam gonna work on. One with a certain spider, and another with a actor. You probably know who I am talking about.:ajsmug:

Anyway, enjoy!:pinkiesmile: