• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,975 Views, 0 Comments

Journey through Demon Land - Shadow Master



Lance, Nyx, Spike and CMC must travel to Demon Land to find cure ingredients to save their family. But there is a darkest secret and history to reveal from forbidden land..

  • ...
19
 0
 1,975

Chapter 4: King of Demon Serpentine

At Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Twilight and her friends were still sicken since the last two days. They firstly had some illness: headaches, stomachaches, skin rashes, chicken poxes, coughing, sneezing, fever, heartaches and more. Their sickness had worsen than before...

Tao, Laxtinct, Icy, Mighty Heart and Zecora were doing their best in taking care of their family members. Hopefully that the latter gets better and healthy again.

Shadow Dragon moaned painfully as he slowly turned and looked at his father, "Father..."

Tao patted on Shadow Dragon's head gently, "It's okay, son. You'll get better. I promised. Dragon Kick and Burnblast had left this morning. They'll get the ingredients."

"I'm not worry about my health, father. The children... I've not seen them since the morning. Where are they," Shadow Dragon grunted painfully. Tao remained silent and quiet for the moment, along with others. Suspected on his father's silent, Shadow Dragon moaned, "Please tell me... that they didn't do it?"

Zecora sighed, "I'm afraid they did, my friend..."

Twilight and her friends gasped in shock and concern as they mumbled and yelled angrily at Tao, Zecora and the Mystic Ponies. They were upset and angered of hearing the children had actually sneaked out and travel to Demon Land to get the cure ingredients for them. And above all, the children were alone to travel to the Demon Land and even without a senior.

Zecora cleared her throat, "Rather than blaming them. The children did what they have to. Saving your lives..."

"Zecora, putting their lives in danger to save us -" Rarity coughed, "- is not what we wanted! Sweetie Belle can't handle it by herself!"

Applejack nodded, "Eeyup. I know those fillies meant well to us. But we don't want their lives to get wasted for us. I ain't allow it! No family of mine gets involved of it!"

"I agree with A.J.! Scoot's not ready! Her wings aren't good enough to help her fly!" Rainbow said in concern.

Twilight moaned painfully, "I'm afraid they're right, Zecora. Demon Land is a dangerous place. There's no telling what danger they may face. And I'm worry..."

"You must have faith, Twilight," Tao said calmly. Twilight looked at him. He continued, "I understand your pain and concern for them. I felt that too before. But at the very end, things can be turn for good..."

"How good would that be?" Twilight asked in concern.

Fluttershy nodded, "Twilight's right. How could putting the children in situation to save our lives could turn alright?"

"They're right. What can they do?" Pinkie asked in worry yet weakly.

Heard of what Twilight and her friends had said, Tao and his allies remained in silent as they had no idea how they respond to their questions.

Shadow Dragon coughed, "I believe in them..." Everyone looked at him. They were in shock and surprise of what he had said. He continued, "They maybe young and inexperience in facing the danger and especially the Demons, but there's one thing they and us have a common..."

"What's that, Shadow Dragon," Twilight asked in concern as her left hoof touched on Shadow Dragon's gentle while looking at him.

Shadow Dragon smiled weakly, "Never give up. That's what makes everything turn alright... And we must have faith in them, as they have for us before..."

Twilight and her friends thought for the moment of what Shadow Dragon had said. They all smiled in agreement as they had realized the truth. Despite the hardest and difficult situation they had face, they all never gave up until they succeeded.

Twilight smiled weakly, "You're right... I hope they'll be back safe... All I can ask... they come home safe..."

Tao smiled, "Don't worry. They will."

Twilight and her friends smiled weakly to Tao and the rest of Mystic Ponies. They all agreed that they must have faith on the children to return to home safely. They knew the children very well. All they can do is wait before the end of a week.

"I still can't remember of what we're missing! Damn it!" Laxtinct exclaimed in anger.

Mighty shushed Laxtinct, "Be quiet! Why don't you go outside and check on Dragoking? He's been awfully quiet..."

"Yeah... I feel sorry for him. Dragoking has been with Shadow Dragon for over thousand years. He's a great loyal friend and companion to Shadow Dragon," Icy commented.

Laxtinct gasped before screamed girly, "Now I remember! Dragoking's gone missing too!"

Everyone gasped in shock and concern of what Laxtinct had said. Dragoking was missing?! When?! How?! And why?!

'Dragoking... Where did you go?' Shadow Dragon thought in concern...


In the mysterious realm, it was filled with thousands of floating land, rocks and boulders-like while its atmosphere was pure yellowish yet darker clouds. It was known as Netherworld; a world of nothingness and emptiness. It was where both Po Kong and Xiao Fung had banished.

Xiao Fung roared in anger, "How could I lose to those brats?! How could I?!"

Po Kong chuckled in amusement, "Guess I'm not the only one who failed Tso Lan miserably."

"Watch your mouth, nature demon! If you hadn't think of your stomach or letting your 'softiness' bested you, you would have achieve that mission in the first place! You useless fat ogre!"

"I watch your tongue if I were you, frog idiot! Mine was better than yours! By being gentle to my sweet niece, she would have come back to me!"

"Idiot!" Xiao Fung exclaimed in anger, "If you have forgotten about something important, she doesn't hell remember you or any of us!?! So, rather being nice to her is waste of your effort!"

Po Kong snarled in anger, "Oh... By using the swarms force in attacking them is the way to get her, idiot! I thought you were supposed to be smart!"

"I am! By using the unicorns as my hostages, I would make that brat come to us! I didn't even know those ponies could able to outsmart me! My Hornet was defeated by an inexperience Mystic Pony! My hostages were able to escape and defeat my pet! And now those brats beaten me!"

"At least mine is not embarrassed as yours..."

"Why you-?!" Xiao Fung snarled in anger.

"Enough..." The sinister and dark voice spoke. Po Kong and Xiao Fung yelped in fear and concern as they turned and looked at Tso Lan the dark yet bluish skinny demon with purple long hair in ponytail-like. He continued, "Rather to argue among your brethren, you should assist the rest in bringing Princess of Demon back to us!"

Xiao Fung and Po Kong bowed down to the ground, "Forgive us, brother Tso Lan."

Tso Lan huffed, "Now that you both able to cooperate... Help us to figure out on how to retrieve and return her to us. This better be good one too..."

"Yes sir..." Xiao Fung and Po Kong exclaimed in agreement.

Tso Lan's head disappeared from their sights. Both Xiao Fung and Po Kong sighed in relief.

"That was close call," Xiao Fung said in relief. He turned and looked at Po Kong, "So what's next? Do we have anyone else to call upon?"

Po Kong chuckled evilly, "Just right before your defeat. I've sent my Elite Commander to follow them. And when he caught them-"

"They're ours," Xiao Fung said in pleased, "Good job. If mine is alive... Both yours and mine will be enough to capture them."

Po Kong giggled in amusement, "Good enough..."


At the Xiao Fung's Insect Swamp, Lance and his friends continued travelling across the large swamp after the battle with Xiao Fung and his Amphibian and Insect Kingdom. They were approaching to the land.

"Beware the Traps... Use them in against the enemies."

Lance and his friends looked shock yet surprise of what they just heard. As they got out from the muddy swamp, they screamed in fear panic when they fell right on the large hole. They moaned and groaned painfully.

"What the heck?!" Spike demanded angrily, "Who put the big hole here?!"

Jade groaned in annoyance, "Someone doesn't want us to leave this place..."

"You've got that right, kid!" The sinister voice exclaimed before laughed madly. Lance and his friends looked up as they found a greenish Goblin dressed in purple armor with loincloth, jingling hat-like and shoes-like. He smirked, "I caught a rat under my nose! That was easy!"

Shiroi gasped in shock, "Contrap!" Everyone looked at her in shock and concern. She knew him?! She groaned in anger, "Contrap is a goblin who sets very dangerous and terrible traps in catching and killing his preys. He shows no mercy or kindness to anyone."

Sweetie Belle looked at her, "Is he the one did to your travelling group?"

Shiroi nodded her head before she sobbed in depressed and cried in anger. Scootaloo groaned in anger before glared at the goblin, "Why are you doing this?! Shiroi and her family hadn't done anything to you all! Why?!"

Contrap chuckled madly, "Isn't it obvious? They were trespassing the Land of Demon Lords. No on is allows to go in."

"Yes..." The voice hissed in anger. Lance and his friends gasped in shock and concern as they looked up and found the bandaged Hornet coming to the spotlight. He continued, "And this is... my revenge..."

Shocked by Hornet's survive the attacks, Lance hissed, "How?! I beat you!"

"True.. But you only wounded my pride and chest," Hornet explained angrily, "Thanks to Contrap, I have where you are now. It's time for my revenge..."

Contrap chuckled evilly and madly, "Let's not forget of why we're doing this, Hornet. Our masters want the Princess of Demon return to us..."

"Not gonna happen!" Nyx exclaimed in denial, "I don't know why you keep calling me that name, but I will never belong to you or your masters! NEVER!"

Both Contrap and Hornet chuckled evilly and insanely in finding Nyx's denial amusing and interesting.

"It doesn't matter. It's time to finish the job... now..." Contrap snickered evilly.

"Think again, demons!" Apple Bloom exclaimed angrily.

Apple Bloom swung her lasso right on Contrap's neck. She pulled it down hard causing he nearly fell while choking painfully. Hornet quickly grabbed and pulled him back up. As Apple Bloom continued pulling her lasso down hard, all of her friends joined and helped her pulled it down hard. Contrap was pulled down hard while Hornet helped and pulled him up tight.

Lance quickly tied the end of lasso to the small branch, making Contrap suffocating and choking painfully. Hornet growled in anger as he quickly took his spear in cutting it down.

Seeing their only escape was about to get cut, Apple Bloom and her grounded friends quickly grabbed and climbed on the ropes to the top while Lance and Nyx flew to the top as the latter attacked on Hornet to the ground hard.

Apple Bloom and the rest of her friends climbed out. They turned and looked at both Lance and Nyx battling and fighting with Hornet. They turned and found Contrap was freeing the lasso out of his neck.

Kicked Hornet out from him, Lance turned to his friends, "RUN! RUN AWAY!"

Freed from the lasso, Contrap screeched angrily at his enemies. Shadow Mantises and the fat giant blue humanoid demon-like dressed in black robes emerged from the ground as they all screeched wildly and angrily at their enemies.

Shiroi hissed in anger and concern as she hated to leave her friends behind but the children came first. She nudged concerned and refused Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike to move. They moved and ran away from the monsters. Contrap screeched wildly and angrily as he led both army in chasing after them.

Lance and Nyx armed themselves in the battle against the screeching and hissing Hornet. Lance charged in as he swung his first twin sword at Hornet's but blocked by the latter's spear. Hornet dragged his spear on pulling Lance away from him. Hornet thrust his spear at Lance but the latter moved aside before the spear pierced on the tree's trunk. Nyx launched her Unicorn Burst five times at his back hard.

Nyx was about to give the sixth shot, Hornet took his spear out and swung the blast back at Nyx's head out. Hornet jumped up high as he readied to pierced his spear at her.

Lance flew up and slammed Hornet to the ground hard as both of them punched and knocked on each other's faces hard and quick for few times. Hornet kicked Lance out before gotten up. Both of them swung their weapons at each other hard and quick for few times while blocking and avoiding the attacks. They then both clashed theirs at each other hard while glaring at each other. Hornet spitted his slimy yet sticky on Lance's face.

As Lance struggled in getting it off his face, Hornet launched his tongue out in wrapping the former's neck tight before stabbed his spear on the latter's stomach for five times.

Hornet was about to give another stab, Nyx jumped and bit on his hairs out. Hornet screeched wildly as he tried to get her off of him. Lance struggled in getting up from the ground. Hornet grabbed her tail tightly and pulled her out before him. She giggled uneasily while the humanoid frog snarled in anger.

"HEY! Pick somepony on your own size," Lance exclaimed in anger.

Hornet turned and dropped Nyx down. He screeched wildly and angrily as he wielded his spear tightly. Both him and Lance charged straight at each other as both then swung theirs at each other while avoiding and dodging the attacks quickly for few times. They clashed for the moment before they departed and away from each other. They readied to fight to the death in their own stance.

With the wind blown, both Hornet and Lance cried wildly and angrily. With the sound of slashes, Lance and Hornet stood still after the attack. With sound of yelping in pain, Hornet fell to the ground hard. Lance breathed heavily before nearly fell to the ground. Nyx came to him as her horn glowed brightly as she was patching his wounds up.

"You okay?" Nyx asked in concern.

Lance nodded his head, "Yeah. We'd better get going. The other need our help."

Nyx nodded her head in agreement. As soon as she finished patching Lance's wounds up, they both quickly headed off at once.


As Shiroi and her friends continued running through the forest, they heard the creepy yet madly laughing.

"You can run, brats, but you can't hide from me! My traps awaits for your arrivals!" Contrap exclaimed happily.

Shiroi and her friends continued running as fast as they can and away from Contrap and his troops. Jade accidentally triggered the thin wire that connects between the trees' trunks, the wooden ram came out from top yet both sides. They rammed straight at Shiroi and her friends. They quickly dodged down before the ram made impact with each other while some of Shadow Mantises got knocked and slammed by the rams.

Upon arriving on the next area, Spike accidentally triggered another tripwire in activating the shooting arrows from trees. The unicorns used their force-field in protecting them from the shooting arrows. Both Mantises and Sumos were killed by the attacks.

Shiroi and her friends kept on running. As they were about to get across the sand, it sank them down along with their pursuers. As they struggled in getting out from the quicksand, Apple Bloom spotted the vines on the tree's branch. She called her friends. Three Unicorns levitated and pulled them down. They then climbed up to the trees while leaving their enemies sank to the depths of quick-sand. They quickly jumped and landed on the ground.

Shiroi and her friends came across the narrowed forest's alley-like where the rockslide rocked upon them. They ran through it before got crushed and attacked by the rockslide while their pursuers get rammed and slammed by the attacks.

Shiroi and her friends quickly headed straight to the next area where they found more of Shadow Mantises and Sumos coming out from the ground or charging straight from the front. Both sides battled with each other.

Both Shiroi and Jade launched their Unicorn Bursts at both Mantises and Sumos. Spike launched his Dragon Flame at them while dodging the attacks.Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle ran as fast as they can while making the Shadow Sumos and Mantises in killing each other by knocking out, striking and slashing or slamming on the walls or rocks.

After some battles with Shadow Sumos, Shiroi and her friends panted in exhaustion and tired from the fights. They heard the maniacal laughter. Contrap the Goblin was coming for them...

Contrap shouted, "I have limitless traps for you to get caught, brats! Better give up now! There is no escape for you all, brats!"

"This isn't good..." Apple Bloom said in concern.

"What are we gonna do?" Jade asked in concern and worry.

Concern for her friends' safety, Shiroi hissed in anger as she had some thoughts of what happen from the past. She shook her head before showing her determined eyes, "Then, we'll spring the trap for him."

Shiroi then whispered the plans to his friends of how they trapped Contrap...

As Contrap and his remaining troops looked around of his surroundings in search of his preys, in front of them was four Cutie Mark Crusaders making fun of him.

"I will tear you all apart!" Contrap snapped.

Contrap and his minions charged and chased after the Cutie Mark Crusaders. As Contrap's minions continued chasing them, they accidentally fell on the hole to their deaths. They got caught by the nets before slamming straight to the trees' branches. And some got knocked and rammed off by the tree trunk rams. Others got trapped within the narrow area; allowing Spike to launch his Dragon Flame at them.

Contrap snarled in anger in seeing his minions got killed by his own traps.

WHISTLE! Contrap and some of his remaining minions turned to the front. They found Shiroi standing neared to the giant rock. She stuck her tongue out at them. They screeched wildly and angrily as they all charged straight at her. As soon as they were close to her, she disappeared from their sights. The boulder flipped and revealed the walls of various metallic thorns.

Contrap screamed in fear as he and his minions immediately stop their tracks. Shiroi and her friends poured the buckets of slippery muds on the floor; making them slippery and rammed straight to the thorns. They all killed...

Shiroi and her friends panted in tired and exhaustion from running and dealing with lunatic goblin. They sighed in relief as they sat down.

"That's for killing the rest of my travelling friends..." Shiroi muttered in anger.

Spike chuckled a bit, "Remind me not to get on your bad sides..."

Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded their heads in agreement with him. They, Shiroi and Spike heard the calling as they turned and found Lance and Nyx came to them. Everyone hugged with each other while commented and remarked of how they were relief in seeing each other.

Lance sighed, "We'd better get going. I have the feeling there'll be more to deal with..."

Shiroi nodded her head, "Lance's right. We have to go now. Hopefully we don't want to meet any of these kind of guys soon..."

"Let's go!" Nyx called out.

Lance and his friends headed off at once as they were passing through the woods to the new area...


Nearly late afternoon, Lance and his friends had left the Insect's Swamp as they were heading straight to new area but another barren wasteland with no lifeforms to be found. The land was covered by a hardened and strong stones, rocks and boulders. Its water was pure burning and hot water like a lava. And the land has thousands of strange yet different kind of bones.

Lance and his friends continued travelling on the land while looking around of it. They all looked in concern and scared upon looking at the area.

"I don't like this place." Apple Bloom said in fear, "This gives me a goose bumps..."

"Tell me something I don't even want to know about..." Scootaloo said sarcastically.

Sweetie Belle gulped in concern, "So... Where exactly are we? This is like a graveyard for... snakes or maybe... dragons?"

Spike yelped in fear before jumped on Nyx before hugged her neck tightly, "GRAVEYARD FOR DRAGONS!"

Nyx was chocked as she had hard time to breathe, "Spike... can't... breathe..." Spike quickly loosened his grip on her. She turned and glared at the nervous and worried adopted brother. She sighed in annoyance as she read the Demon Geography and Biology, "According to this one, the land we've just entered called... 'The Land of Serpentine'."

"Why would they call by that? All I see is bones and skeletons of dragons or snakes," Jade sarcastically and annoyingly remarked before hissed in concern, "Hopefully it's not the big one."

Nyx continued while having her eyes rolled up, "As I was saying... Land of Serpentine is the home and land for the Demon Reptiles to live because they loved to sleep and take a nap on hard and strong stuffs to make them comfortable. And of course, the bones were just passed or dead ones. And sometimes, they have the leftovers of their preys as the warning."

Sweetie Belle squealed in fear, "I'd say we'd better get out of here before we get eaten alive! I can see why Fluttershy was afraid of the giant ferocious dragons!"

Sweetie Belle turned and was about to run off but stopped by Shiroi as the latter explained, "Sweetie Belle, I know how you feel - I've been there. But running away from here won't get us anywhere to them. Please, be brave and strong. For us... For your sister..."

Sweetie Belle thought for the moment. She did care and love her sister so much as she refused to lose her. She sighed, "Alright... I'll do it. For Rarity..."

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike came and hugged Sweetie Belle as they commented and remarked happily. She was willing to stay with them till the end of their journey. Lance sighed in relief while Shiroi smiled happily in seeing them being together. It reminded her of her companions and family.

Lance cleared his throat, "We'd better get moving. We don't want some crazy dragons or snakes to deal with."

"Hopefully not to get eaten alive like what happen to Twilight. Coz I sure won't get into that, Spike remarked with a goof.

"Not funny..." Nyx snarled a bit. She hated whenever anyone mentioned Twilight get eaten alive by monsters: both Tatzelwurm and unintentionally Dragoking. She cleared her throat, "But Lance's right. We'd better get going. I don't even want to meet any dragon or snake."

Lance nodded his head as he and his friends marched at once as they passing by 12 story rocky mountain which had many caves on top and bottom. They came by the skeleton yet strong and hardened of dragon which caught between two edges. They walked on it to the next edge like crossing the bridge.

Lance and his friends came across the area which was filled with cracking and opened-up eggs. Not a sign of reptile creatures.

"I'm guessing this is the reptile's nest," Apple Bloom said in fear.

Jade sighed in relief, "Well... It's a good thing that the babies hatched early before we get here. I don't even want to meet them."

ROAR! Everyone yelped in fear and shock. They knew what the roaring sound was...

"You were saying?" Spike asked sarcastically.

Lance spotted the hatched egg yet not crack. He called and led them into the hiding until the reptile creatures gone and never bothered to find them. As they heard another roars, they looked up and saw something that scared and frightened a lot...

They saw the demonic yet humanoid Dragon dressed in Chinese Armors were walking and searching around the nesting grounds. Some were riding on the greenish vicious and ferocious dragons, purplish demon Hydras, blackish flying serpent and grayish Komodo Dragons. Others were using the serpents as their searching and hunting hounds. They yelped in shock as they quickly ducked and hid down from letting the monsters see them.

As Lance and his team continued hiding from the reptile creatures, the latter looked around of their surroundings for the moment in search of their foods and preys to hunt... Or was it something else they were looking for?

As the moment had passed for the reptile creatures in finding their targets, they turned and left the nesting grounds. They gave the search up as they headed to the next area: west. Lance and his friends took the peek on the situation.

With the enemies gone and away from, Lance and his friends sighed in relief before they got up from their hiding. Sweetie Bell turned to her right. She gasped in shock while her friends yelped in shock as they armed and readied to fight.

"Dragons!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed in fear while pointed at her direction: three monstrous yet demonically shadows.

"Where?! I don't see them!" The squeaky and geeky voice asked in concern.

Sweetie Belle turned her back as she found a scrawny and skinny purplish dragon with greenish gentle hair, short wings and long tail. Upon their encounter, they both screamed in fear. And their friends were alerted to the scream.

The purple dragon quickly hid down of dragon's egg shell causing him to slam on his friends. Sweetie Belle and her friends were in shock by the dragon's reaction.

"But... Aren't you a dragon?" Sweetie Belle asked in shock and surprise.

The purple dragon yelped in concern, "Not good! We've been found! We are so dead!"

"I am Grunt..." The toughen and muscular voice said calmly.

"Pipe down, egghead! Let me handle it," The firm and aggressive voice exclaimed angrily. He cleared his throat properly before he boomed loudly, "WE ARE THE DRAGONS - FEROCIOUS AND TOUGH DRAGONS OF WAR! BE WARN AND GET OUT!"

The aggressive voice screamed and roared wildly and angrily. Lance and his friends remained silent while looking odd at the egg shell.

"Great idea, genius. Make a roaring sound - make them scared! Coz that's gonna scare them off right about now!" The purplish dragon's voice said in annoyance.

The aggressive one groaned in annoyance, "Why don't you just shut the hell up, Ronald McDonald!"

"You do not call me that, Boomer the Idiot!"

"Make me!"

Both the aggressive one and scrawny one punched on each other's face hard and quick while screaming in pain and aggressively. Lance and his friends looked shock yet surprise by the event. They gotten out from the egg shell. They headed to the dragon's one.

Lance knocked on the dragon's egg shell for five times. The egg's shell cracked and broke apart. The purple scrawny dragon fell to the ground, along with short yet firm and aggressive-like crimson dragon without any wings and bulky and muscular brownish dragon with two horns, big wings and his tail was like a mace.

"You guys are the ferocious dragons?" Spike asked in shock before huffed, "You guys are not that tough."

The shorty yet aggressive one snarled as he gotten up and glared at Spike, "Watch it, shorty or else you're messing with the wrong dragon! Be glad that we're not Demon Dragons."

"You're not with those dragons, aren't you?" Sweetie Belle asked curiously.

The purple dragon whistled in impressed, "Aren't you a clever one? And sorry for scaring you off... We thought you're with those Demon Dragons..."

"And you aren't?" Scootaloo asked in surprise.

"I am Grunt," The muscular dragon spoke calmly.

The shorty dragon nodded his head, "You've got that right, Grunt. By the way, the name's Boomer Bang - leader of Dragons of War!"

The purple dragon sighed in annoyance, "Technically... you are not. And we're not Dragons of War. We're the Drake Trio! My name is the pure genius Robert 'Rob' Leonor De Nimoy. And I believe you've met the buddy of ours: Grunt."

Grunt smiled, "I am Grunt..."

"Yeah... We know who you are, Grunt. You don't need to repeat that name again," Jade said in annoyance.

"Technically, he has the problem with that. He has limited grammar to speak since his hatching. 'I am Grunt' is his only way to communicate with us. And sometimes, quite annoying to hear the same thing again," Rob explained.

Boomer nodded, "But we can understand him by listening of how he sounds, behaves, thinks, doing and looks too."

"I am Grunt..." Grunt nodded his head sadly.

"Nice to talk with you but we've gotta go," Lance said firmly.

Lance was right. They had to go at once as they had the mission to perform. He and his friends headed off at once. They were heading straight to the large cave. Drake Trio

"Hey, where the hay you're going?! You're not planning to go that way... Aren't you?!" Boomer asked in concern.

Lance and his friends nodded their heads in agreement. Boomer, Rob and Grunt yelped in fear and concern. The former looked curious yet confuse and concern as they stared and glanced at the worried and scared shivering dragons.

"That cave... is Demon Lord of Fire's Pet: Moa Sie...." Boomer said in fear.

Rob shivered while nodded his head, "Boomer's right. Even idiot like him has to admit it, that monster... He's the King of the Demon Serpentine. No one can beats that thing!"

Grunt murmured in fear, "I am Grunt..."

"We'll take that chance," Spike answered firmly.

Nyx nodded her head, "Yeah... We won't go back until we get all the ingredients we need."

Nyx's friends nodded their heads in agreement. Boomer and his friends looked surprise and shock of what Nyx had said. Before they could ask more, Grunt roared in fear. They turned and looked at him. He looked worry and scared.

"I... Am... Grunt!" Grunt exclaimed.

"What?! They found us!" Boomer asked in shock.

"Oh Dragon... Not good! Demon Dragons are coming here!" Rob exclaimed in worry. The roaring sounded. He yelped in fear before shouted, "Everyone, run for your life! We've got companies!"

Lance and his friends screamed in fear as they quickly head off at once, along with Drake Trio. They entered the large cave. They arrived on the next area where they encountered a group of ten Demon Dragon Warriors. The latter were shock and confused by the former's arrival.

"What the?! Who are they?! Wait a minute! It's them! Get them!" Demon Dragons exclaimed wildly.

Demon Dragons charged at their enemies. Before they could do anything; Lance charged in as he swung his Twin Dragon Swords at the first two's chests, followed by four of them's and then pierced on the last two's chests hard. The remaining Demon Dragons were about to attack but got blasted off by Shiroi and Nyx.

Lance and his friends galloped at once while running away from their enemies. While they kept on running, they encountered more of Demon Dragons and the reptile creatures ride. The latter charged at the former. They have no choice but to fight while running away from their enemies. As Lance and his friends continued running, they fought and battled against their enemies.

Lance jumped up and hovered over as he swung and spun his Twin Dragon Swords on ten charging Demon Dragons. He landed on the Komodo Dragons as he pierced his on its rider. He then rode it as he attacked the rest of Dragon Riders while using it in fire breathing at them. Charging straight at the Hydra, he rammed it right on the first head before jumped and decapitated on the first and then second. He then slashed on the rider. He then jumped and landed on the ground. Lance charged in as he swung, struck, thrust and pierced his Golden Dragon Swords at them.

Cutie Mark Crusaders kept on running away from their enemies while dodging and avoiding from captured or hit by the Demon Dragons. Each time the Demon Dragons chased after Cutie Mark Crusaders; they often rammed on the walls, tripped by the boulders, knocked on each others or got stabbed, struck and killed by their own allies.

Spike fired his Dragon Flames at Demon Dragons while dodging and avoiding the attacks from them at the same time. Jade fired her Unicorn Bursts, Gaia Shots and Zigzag Beam at her enemies while dodging them as well. When both got closed to each other, they both punched, kicked and attacked their enemies.

Both Nyx and Shiroi launched and fired their Unicorn Bursts, Lunar Strike Blasts and Hikari Strike at their enemies while dodging and avoiding the attacks from them. They even attacked and fought against the Dragon Riders. Drake Trio joined the fight as well. Grunt roared in anger as he punched, slammed and thrust his punches at his enemies. Boomer fired his Dragon Shots and Draco Flames at his enemies. Rob avoided the attacks while using his pole in slamming and knocking them down hard and quick.

As Lance and his friends continued battling and fighting with their enemies, they ran as fast as they can in finding way out of the Land of Serpentine. As they kept on running, Lance spotted the edge. He stopped quickly. Unfortunately, his friends stopped too late as they knocked on each other hard before they fell right off the edge. They screamed in fear while falling to the depths...

Demon Dragons roared and growled in anger upon finding their targets were lost. As they were arguing with each other, the large yet long shadow loomed over them. They turned and looked up. They screamed in fear while the shadowy creature screeched wildly and angrily. Demon Dragons and their rides were attacked...


Lance and his friends screamed and panicked in fear as they continued falling straight to the depths while rolling around on the long tunnel-like. Upon seeing the light in front of them, they landed right on the rocks very hard. They moaned and groaned painfully. They slowly got off from each other as they stood up.

Lance asked, "Is everyone alright?" Everyone nodded their heads and answered calmly. He smiled in relief. He and his friends looked around of their surroundings. They found themselves an open space wasteland with rocky and harden mountains surrounded them. And it was night time. He asked, "Where the hell are we?"

Rob yelped in fear, "Oh shit! This is so no good! Not good! We're at the Demon Serpent King's lair! We've gotta get out of here!"

Boomer nodded his head, "No shit kidding, drag! We'd better get out of here now before he gets up! No way I'm gonna fight... fight that thing!"

Grunt nodded his head while showing fearful and worried look, "I am Grunt..."

"Why are you guys afraid of Mood She, Mod Slack or whatever it was?" Spike asked in concern.

ROAR! Lance and his friends yelped in fear and concern as they turned to their backs. They found a big yet large cave. They all looked worry as they wondered what they were facing and dealing with.

They spotted the wounded and injured Zelda with scratched claws on her face and body came out from the hole. Lance and his friends came and brought her out from the cave. They helped in patching and healing her up. They asked her what happened to her.

Zelda moaned painfully, "Leave... You must leave... Leave me..."

Rob nodded his head, "She's right. We'd better get out of here! And I mean now! There's no way we can survive that monster's wrath!"

"I'm in favor too!" Boomer exclaimed.

Grunt growled in concern and worry while nodded his head. Lance and his friends were in shock of how selfish Drake Trio were.

"No. We're not leaving anyone behind including Zelda! If you want to leave," Nyx said angrily, "Be my guess! You jerks!"

Boomer growled in anger, "Why you little-!"

ROAR! Everyone yelped in concern as they turned to the cave again. And this time, they saw the yellowish glowing eyes as it was hissing and approaching to them.

As the claw stomped on the ground, the creature from the cave emerged as it revealed to be the purplish dragon-like with four pincers with strong body, two claws and long tail. It was almost like Dragoking...

"What the-?! That thing looks like Dragoking!" Spike exclaimed in worry.

Jade shivered in fear, "I'm guessing that is Moa Sie - King of Demon Serpentine?!"

"That's him! That's why we afraid of him," Rob exclaimed in fear. Moa Sie growled a bit before roared wildly as it raised its head up. He screamed in fear, "Run for your life!"

Rob quickly ran off at once. Boomer and Grunt followed him as they were heading straight to nearest cave. Lance and his friends were left behind to face the giant fierce serpent-like. They armed themselves in ready to fight with the monster.

Zelda moaned painfully as she tried to stand, "Careful, my friends... Moa Sie is not just a Hydra... He's a Hydragoon."

"Hydragoon? What the heck is that?" Scootaloo asked in worry.

Nyx took a book out and read, "Hydragoons are the Ancient Beasts from the Past. And not to mention, they're the ancestors to Reptiles, Dragons and even... the Hydras. Whoa... That was some surprise of that." Moa Sie hissed in pleased. She gulped in fear, "And you know what happens when he looked at us like that? He's one hungry monster! He thinks we're his meal!"

Moa Sie hissed while sticking his tongue in pleased. Cutie Mark Crusaders shivered and moaned in fear and worry.

Lance snarled in concern, "Girls, Spike - Get Zelda to safety zone. I'll hold that lizard freak! Time for him to know that I've dealt his kind before."

"You did? When?!" Apple Bloom asked in surprise.

"Now!" Lance exclaimed as he charged in and ready to fight.

As Lance battled and fought against the King of Demon Serpents, the girls and Spike brought Zelda to the cave where Drake Trio were hiding.

"Thanks for the help, dragon jerks," Scootaloo remarked sarcastically.

"Hey! I told you before not to go to Moa Sie's lair!" Boomer exclaimed angrily.

Rob nodded his head, "If you have, we wouldn't have to deal with that freak now!"

"Yeah sure... You guys really aren't ferocious dragons. At least Spike did better than you guys," Apple Bloom remarked.

Sweetie Belle nodded her head, "Yeah! You've just left us to get eaten by that monster!"

"Some dragons you turned out to be..." Jade said angrily.

"Why I ought-!" Boomer exclaimed in anger.

"Enough..." Zelda shouted painfully before she coughed, "Lance... need us... Not a time to fight..."

Grunt nodded his head in concern while remained silent. He turned and looked at Lance fighting and battling with Moa Sie. His friends turned and looked at the battlefield between Lance and Moa Sie.

Lance quickly hopped back quickly in avoiding get eaten alive by Moa Sie while swinging his Golden Dragon Swords at his enemies quickly. Both of them continued battling with each while dodging and avoiding the attacks for few times. As Lance hopped back for three times, Moa Sie launched and rammed his head on Lance to the walls hard. Lance moaned painfully as he landed on the ground.

Moa Sie had his mouth drooling as he pounced right at Lance. Grunt roared angrily as he jumped and landed before the monster. He grabbed Moa Sie's head as they both wrestled with each other for the moment. As Lance slowly got up, he quickly took his swords. He charged at Moa Sie. Before Moa Sie could do anything, Lance yelled wildly as he decapitated the monster's head. Moa Sie fell on the ground hard. Both him and Grunt panted for the moment.

Lance sighed in relief, "That wasn't so tough..."

"Lance, you dummy! You shouldn't have done that!" Nyx exclaimed in worry. Everyone looked at her. She continued while reading her book, "Moa Sie is the ancestor of Hydra! And it means cut his head off, three heads grew back!"

Moa Sie's body made a movement. Both Lance and Grunt turned and looked at him. As the body stood up, its neck wrapped up like spider wrapping its nest. A sudden movement from its neck like trying to break out.

POP! Moa Sie's heads restored. Not only one, but three of them. They turned and hissed at Lance and Grunt.

Lance groaned angrily, "Just great..."

Moa Sie roared wildly as its three heads charged and attacked Lance and Grunt who turned and ran away from the attacks. While running, both Lance and Grunt turned and attacked Moa Sie's heads hard for few times.

"We've gotta help them!" Shiroi exclaimed in worry.

"Let's go!" Nyx exclaimed.

Boomer yelped in shock and concern, "Are you crazy?! Didn't you hear what you've just said?! Cutting his heads grew more of his heads!"

"It's impossible to beat that Hydragoon!" Ron exclaimed in fear.

"I'm not gonna let my brother get eaten alive! Are you going to let Grunt to die?!" Nyx asked angrily. Both Boomer and Ron remained silent. She huffed, "That's what I've thought."

Shiroi turned to Cutie Mark Crusaders, "Stay with Zelda. Spike, Nyx and I will help and handle with the monster!" Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded their heads in agreement. She turned to the front, "Hang on, Lance and Grunt! We're coming!"

"Come on! Lance won't hold that thing much longer," Spike exclaimed in worry.

Shiroi, Nyx and Spike jumped out from the cave as they headed straight to Lance and Grunt in fending Moa Sie off. Cutie Mark Crusaders remained behind in looking after Zelda, along with Boomer and Ron.

As Grunt held two heads, Moa Sie's head was aiming straight at Lance as it was about to gobble Lance up.

BOOM! Its head got blasted up. Lance turned and smiled at Nyx. Shiroi and Spike launched their Hikari Strike and Dragon Flame at two heads. Moa Sie was defeated.

Moa Sie's was regenerated with nine heads out. He charged at Lance and his friends while they kept on running and battling with the monster. Each time they dodged and avoided the attacks from the monster's ramming; they strike back. The girls blasted their magic, Lance sliced his swords, Spike fired his Dragon Flame and Grunt torn the monsters' heads out. But the heads they destroyed kept growing back with three more.

After attacking Moa Sie's heads, Lance and his team stopped attacked as they stood before 60 heads of Moa Sie. They were hissing wildly and happily while glaring at their preys.

"Even magic can't beat that thing..." Shiroi said in fear.

Spike nodded his head, "Not even my fire. Fire stops Hydra's heads from growing back."

Boomer shouted angrily from the cave, "That's because it's a Hydragoon! It's more powerful and tougher than the Hydra!"

"Why do you think it's called 'King of Demon Serpentine'?!" Rob asked angrily.

Moa Sie roared wildly and angrily as they launched their heads right at Lance and his friends. The latter quickly ran away at once as they knew cutting the monster's heads was out of option. As they continued running, Moa Sie clawed Grunt to the ground while his heads grasped and wrapped their necks around Lance and his friends tightly.

Lance and his team grunted painfully as they tried to get off from Moa Sie's necks. 60 heads hissed and growled softly as they opened their jaws drooling down. They were ready to eat their preys.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Drake Trio looked shock, feared and worried as they all can do was watch their friends getting eaten alive. They looked at each other.

"We've gotta help them now!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in concern.

"Let's help them now!" Scootaloo exclaimed determinedly.

Sweetie Belle turned to both Boomer and Ron, "If you think that standing here makes you safe, you're wrong! Grunt will die if you don't help him!"

"Yeah! And stay out of way!" Jade exclaimed angrily.

"Hey! No one's gonna get Grunt! No one messes with Drake Trio!" Boomer exclaimed angrily.

Rob nodded, "Call us selfish if you want! But we're gonna help him!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked surprise and shock by Drake Trio's Two members' response. They were shock and surprised by it. They turned and charged out at once while leaving Zelda to rest for the moment. All she can do was watch the battlefield.

Three heads took the whole gobble on screaming Lance, Nyx and Spike before the heroes got swallowed up. Both Shiroi and Grunt gasped in shock and feared. Two heads turned and glared at their preys as they readied took the bite on them.

Before Moa Sie could do anything, Cutie Mark Crusaders and two of Drake Trio yelled angrily charged. They attacked on Moa Sie's heads in freeing both Shiroi and Grunt out from their traps. No avail. Moa Sie had his heads readied to eat both Shiroi and Grunt.

ROAR! RAM! Moa Sie knocked out hard to the walls. Both Shiroi and Grunt were freed from Moa Sie's grasps. Before he could do anything, ten heads got torn out one-by-one while having their necks burnt by mythical flames. At the last three's necks; Lance, Nyx and Spike emerged as they coughed heavily in surviving the acids. They fell on the ground hard.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Drake Trio's two members helped and brought Lance and his team to the safety zones: cave. As the latter slowly got up and recovered, they asked what happened. The former pointed out at the battlefield. They all looked shock and stunned.

Dragoking was here. He had three heads. He was battling with Moa Sie. Dragoking roared wildly as he charged and rammed Moa Sie by slamming to the walls before his three heads attacked on the latter's more heads off before firing their mythical fire on them. Lance an his friends were in shock and confuse.

"Dragoking came... Unbelievable..." Lance said in shock.

Nyx nodded her head before she and her friends squealed happily, "We're saved! Dragoking, go! Go Dragoking! Kick that monster's flank!"

"But... But how?!" Spike asked in shock, "My fire didn't work..."

Shiroi gasped, "That's because... Dragoking's power is pure mystical and ancient. And it means... Mystic Powers or his can destroy the monster's head!"

Boomer whistled, "This is... AMAZING!"

As Lance and his friends cheered wildly and happily for Dragoking to fight with Moa Sie, two Hydragoon fought and battled against each other hard and quick for few times. Each time Moa Sie attacked, Dragoking dodged them and attacked the former's heads off one-by-one while firing his Mystical Fire on the necks.

As more heads were dying, Moa Sie had his three heads in firing his blackish flames at Dragoking; causing the latter to withdraw. They both roared and growled wildly at each other. They then charged in and attacked each other. They both attacked and bitten on each other's necks, bodies and tails for few times. Sometimes they dodged and avoided each other's attacks like wild animals fighting with each other.

Both Dragoking and Moa Sie continued battling and fighting with each other hard and quick while dodging. They both reattached their two necks into one like cells merging into one whole. They then charged and rammed at each other hard as they were pushing each other hard and quick. Moa Sie launched his claws on Dragoking's body, causing the latter swung its tail at the former's head hard. Dragoking then rammed Moa Sie's body to the walls hard.

Dragoking was about to launched his fire but Moa Sie fired his at the latter's face. Dragoking withdrew back slowly as Moa Sie charged in. Dragoking moved to his left side while swiping and whacking his tail at Moa Sie's head in making the latter drop down. Dragoking hissed as he slammed and thrust his claws on Moa Sie's stomach hard. Moa Sie roared in pain for the moment as he quickly took a bite on Dragoking's neck tightly. Moa Sie threw Dragoking right at the former's own cave.

Dragoking growled painfully while shaking his head. Moa Sie roared wildly as he was charging at Dragoking.

Dragoking hissed in anger. He then looked up at the cave, He smirked as he readied to attack the charging Moa Sie. As Moa Sie was closed to him, he moved to his left side before whacked and swipe his tail from right in knocking Moa Sie right on the cave's top hard.

The cave's tops cracked and start falling apart. Moa Sie turned as he was about to attack. The cave's collapsed and fell beneath on Moa Sie to the ground hard. His head remained still. He roared wildly and angrily.

Dragoking approached to Moa Sie as he grabbed the latter's head. He took a deep breath and fired his Dragon Hyperbeam on Moa Sie's mouth as it slowly burnt the latter's neck. For the moment had passed, Moa Sie's was severed as his head's burnt. Moa Sie was dead.

Dragoking roared wildly as he won the battlefield. Lance and his friends cheered wildly and happily as they came to him. They remarked and commented happily to him. He growled in anger as he glared at them all. They all looked worry and scared. They knew why he was angry...

"Dragoking... You know why we have to do it. We're trying to save our family," Lance explained calmly.

Dragoking looked unamused while glaring at them. Nyx continued, "Please, Dragoking. We have two items. If we keep on doing it, we have the chance to save them."

"Besides you want to save Shadow Dragon, don't you?" Spike asked calmly.

Dragoking thought for the moment. He sighed before nodded his head in understanding. Lance and his friends smiled happily. They turned to the cave as they were about to talk with Zelda. But she was nowhere to be found. She disappeared...

"Why does she keep doing that?" Apple Bloom asked in annoyance.

Sweetie Belle sighed, "we'll never know..."

"At least, she's okay. That's important," Scootaloo said.

Jade nodded her head before looked up at the sky. It was dark and had many blinking and shinning stars. She spoke, "It's getting late. It's night time. I didn't know that fighting with Hydragoon takes lots of time."

Shiroi sighed, "But important thing is that monster's gone. I don't want to face with that again." Everyone nodded and commented in agreement with her. She continued, "We'd better find a place to sleep."

"You already did," Boomer said calmly. Everyone looked at him as he pointed at the cave. They remained quiet and skeptical at him. He sighed, "We just want to say we're sorry for abandoning you. But you did some crazy out there in messing with that monster. You got us into the mess."

Rob nodded, "Boomer's right. That was impressive. And it's the least we can do for saving our Grunt's live."

Grunt nodded his head, "I am Grunt."

Lance and his friends looked at each other. Despite what Drake Trio did but they tried to help and save them. They even allow them to sleep in the cave. Lance and his friends forgave Drake Trio and agreed with the latter's offer. Everyone entered the cave as they all took a long sleep inside the cave while Dragoking stood outside of the cave in guarding it.

They had a long way to go in finding six more cure ingredients. They had five more days to go...


Within the demonic scaled Chinese Throne Chamber-like, the large and muscular golden humanoid dressed with crimson loincloth hissed in anger upon hearing the latest report from his Demon Dragon Warrior. He roared in anger as he stood up and fired his Dragon Flame out. For the moment had passed, the Demon Lord of Fire panted heavily.

"They will pay for destroying my pet... They will feel the wrath of Demon Lord of Fire. Shendu will have his revenge!" Shendu exclaimed in anger before having his fist clenched, "And soon... I will have Spike return to me..."

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

References:
1. Boomer Bang is based on Shoutmon (Digimon Fusion)

2. Robert 'Rob' Leonor De Nimoy is named after both Rob Paulsen and late Leonard Nimoy but also based on Donatello (TMNT 2012).

3. Grunt is based on Groot (Marvel)

4. Spike mentioned Twilight being eaten up alive by Tatzelwurm and Dragoking can be found from Three's a Crowd of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 4 and His Light, Her Darkness Chapter 4.