• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,976 Views, 0 Comments

Journey through Demon Land - Shadow Master



Lance, Nyx, Spike and CMC must travel to Demon Land to find cure ingredients to save their family. But there is a darkest secret and history to reveal from forbidden land..

  • ...
19
 0
 1,976

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Zelda

During the night time, Lance and his friends had survived the attacks from Hunter Bats. They were taking a long nap and sleep from their horrible experience.

A Hunter Bat, the survived one from its party, flew straight to the long and demonic scary tower-like while its top part of building had a bat wings-like. As it flew, it landed on the platform. It then entered the entrance. In rush, it passed through the hallway of Dark Halls. It then headed to the middle. It flew up through the long tube to the top.

After passing through the long tube, the Hunter Bat landed on the ground. It then looked up and saw the blackish humanoid bat with three spiky hairs with huge wings worn a loincloth who was sleeping on his large and big chair. The Hunter Bat approached to him as it reported to him about the situation.

Upon hearing it, the humanoid demon bat opened his eyes. He screeched in anger as he got up from his bed. He turned and glared at the Hunter Bat.

Hunter Bat bowed and begged in fear, "Forgive me for bringing troubling news, Lord Hsi Wu! I did my best! Honest! We all did!"

Hsi Wu hissed in anger, "Get out! Go and find more about these ponies! No failures!"

Hunter Bat nodded his head, "Yes, sir!"

Hunter Bat got up and quickly jumped into the long tube. The last thing it wanted was angered its master for more failures.

Hsi Wu got off from his bed. He took his grayish hooded coat as he dressed it up. He clapped his claws hard as the room turned into dark. His eyes glowed in dark crimson. Seven transparent yet spiritual mysterious hooded figures appeared before Hsi Wu.

The first one spoke darkly yet calmly and firmly, "What is it, Hsi Wu? Do you have any idea of what time is it?"

Hsi Wu nodded his head slowly, "Forgive me for disturbing your slumbers, my brothers and sisters. I have... unexpected reports from one of my hunters. This involved of someone we know of..."

The mysterious hooded figures looked at each other while chatted and muttered of what Hsi Wu had said.

The first hooded figure remained calm yet firm as he questioned, "Explain..."

Hsi Wu nodded his head as he explained of what he had found and learned from his minions. Seven of them looked shock and surprised beneath their hoods. They chatted and muttered in concern while leaving both of them remained calm, firm yet serious. They all shown their glaring yet glowing dark crimson eyes. They were not pleased of it...


In the early morning at Friendship Rainbow Castle, Tao was standing with Mighty Heart, Laxtinct and Icy before Dragon Kick, Tailtech, Burnblast, Lightningblade and 10 Mystic Soldiers. The latter were ready to move out due to the Mystic Council agreed with Tao's proposal.

Tao passed the map to Dragon Kick, "I'm entrusting you to get not only the eight items, but also the children. Be sure they returned home safely..."

Dragon Kick nodded his head, "Don't worry, uncle. I'll bring the children back safety. I hope Jade is safe..."

Burnblast nudged Dragon Kick's left shoulder, "Chillax, D.K. She'll be fine. She's a tough girl. She can handle everything."

Mighty Heart sighed, "That's what I'm worry about the most. I hope Lance take care of her."

Tailtech nodded, "Don't worry, guys. Leave the track to me." He took a small device: box with a small screen with red dots. He explained, "I put a small tracker on Jade's head. Easy to track and found her."

"Then, we'd better get going," Lightningblade said, "There's no telling what those children are getting into."

Dragon Kick nodded his head, "Let's go now."

Dragon Kick and his rescue team turned and headed off at once while leaving Tao, Mighty Heart, Laxtinct and Icy behind at the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom.

Mighty Heart turned to Tao, "Do you think we should tell their family about it?"

Tao shook his head, "No... The last thing I want is to make my son and his friends worry sick and sickened. And not only that, they would take a terrible risk in saving their children."

"I understand. I just hope Lance, Nyx, Spike and the rest are safe from harm," Mighty Heart said in concern.

"Me too..." Tao said in concern as well.

Tao, Mighty Heart, Icy and Laxtinct now were watching Dragon Kick and his Rescue Team in heading straight to the rising sun from the east. Laxtintc looked suspicious and concern as if he had forgotten about something.

"Laxtinct, what's wrong?" Icy asked in concern.

Laxtinct shrugged, "I can't help but to think... We're missing on something or someone else..."


As the morning rose, Lance and his team woke up. They packed up their stuffs into their bags. They all headed off to their next destination. They were travelling across the large and long canyon called Canyon Dessert. They looked around of their surrounding as they hoped to find any item that was part of 'Eight Cure Ingredients'. And so far, they found nothing.

However, most of Cutie Mark Crusaders looked thirsty and tired upon entering the canyon. Lance, Spike and Shiroi hated to admit that they too were thirsty and tired. They spent nearly two hours and a half in travelling across the canyon. Cutie Mark Crusaders complained and mumbled angrily and upset.

"I'm Thirsty! I need something to drink! I can't go on without a water! I need water! WATER! Can we stop and rest?!"

Nyx sighed in concern as she approached to her older stepbrother, "Lance, we need to rest now. I don't think we can make another move. We're just too tired." Felt dry and thirsty on her throat, she cleared her gently, "Not to mention, we're thirsty too..."

Spike sighed, "Nyx's got the point. I don't think we can make another step."

Hated to admit what his siblings and friends had said, Lance sighed, "Alright. We take a shade for our rest.'

Spotted a shade ahead of them, Lance led his friends and hid underneath a cave-like. They sat and laid down for their resting and relaxing. They took a deep breath of exhaustion.

"What are we gonna do?" Spike asked in concern.

Lance sighed, "I really don't know. We should have brought a bigger bottle. I didn't realize that traveling canyon could be very hot and tired."

"Hey. When you're travelling the canyon, you're bound to get tired when you're trying to find a way outta here," Nyx remarked in amusement. She giggled, "It's kinda funny."

Shiroi giggled, "Nyx's right. It is funny."

Apple Bloom groaned, "It won't be funny if I don't get a drink."

"Yeah... I'm so thirsty. I can't believe we drank the whole bottle in crossing the canyon," Sweetie Belle complained.

"Somehow... I really wish I could have a big water for us to drink," Scootaloo wished unhappily.

Jade gasped in shock and surprise. She got up from the floor and pointed in front of her, "Well, guess what?! We've got our dream come true! LOOK!"

Lance and his friends got up and looked at where Jade was pointing. In front of them was a large lake. They were in shock yet surprise and relief of what they were seeing. Was it real or hallucination? Only one way for them to do...

Lance and his friends charged straight at the lake at once in hurry and excited. Upon reaching to their destination, they stopped at once. They looked and glanced at the lake. They all shown their happy yet excited looks, with their mouths wide-opened and theirs were drooling.

"Is this for real?" Apple Bloom asked in shock and surprise.

"It looks so... real!" Sweetie Belle squealed happily yet cutely.

"So, what are we waiting for?! Let's drink!" Scootaloo exclaimed happily.

Lance and his friends were about to take the sip of the water until...

"Do not drink the water!" The voice shouted to them. Lance and his friends looked up. They spotted a stranger standing on the large stone. The mysterious peach Unicorn with braided blond mane and tail dressed in her bluish armored with grayish plate and crimson heart symbol on it while had a covered white scarf-like for her face and turban for her head. She continued, "Looks can be deceived than you realized..."

"Who the heck are you?" Scootaloo demanded.

Nyx nudged Scootaloo's left shoulder, "Scootaloo! Don't be rude!" She turned and looked at the mysterious unicorn. She asked calmly, "Who... Who are you?"

"I am Zelda... You must not drink!" Zelda spoke in concern.

Sweetie Belle asked in concern, "Why? Why do you mean by that?"

"Yeah! Are you trying to steal our drinks?!" Jade demanded angrily.

BOOM! The ground shaken very hard as the lake puddled for few times like earthquake was shaking. Lance and his friends were in concern and scared. They slowly walked and moved away from the lake. As the ground shaken hard, the four-shaped jaws-like emerged from the sands.

SNAP! The jaws snapped together as it quickly emerged out from the sand. It revealed to be a giant greenish Venus Flytrap with several long tentacles: eight legs and four clawed tentacles weed-like while his head had a blooming flower-like hat. Lance and his friends gulped in concern and shock. The monster roared in anger at them. They screamed in fear of what they were seeing.

"That can't be good..." Spike said in fear.

Zelda jumped over and landed behind of Lance and his friends. She spoke, "The creature that stands before you is Shocktrap, a creature desired to trap and consume them within her poisonous and dangerous stomach acid from her head."

"That thing is a plant?! Her head is a stomach?!" Jade asked in shock before she groaned, "Just what I need: another biology."

"Forget that! Here she comes!" Scootaloo exclaimed in fear.

Shocktrap screeched wildly as she launched her countless tentacles at Lance and his friends who quickly dodged and split up at once. As Lance and his friends quickly ran away from the Shocktrap, she launched her claw right on Jade's back left-leg hard. Jade fell to the ground hard.

Jade gasped, "HELP!!!!!"

Scootaloo turned and groaned in anger. She took her scooter out and charged out, "Hey! Let go of her, freaking weed!"

With her might of flapping wings, Scootaloo rode her scooter right at Shocktrap's tentacle. Shocktrap screamed in pain as she let Jade go. As Scootaloo rode quickly, Shocktrap turned and launched four of her tentacles at her. Scootaloo was captured by her left hoof, her body and wings. Scootaloo screamed in fear as she was being dragged by Shocktrap.

Seeing Scootaloo was under attacked, Sweetie Belle levitated some rocks before throwing them at Shocktrap's face hard for few times. Apple Bloom charged in as she used blade-cutter in stabbing and injuring Shocktrap's four tentacles in letting Scootaloo out.

Angered by three fillies' attacks, Shocktrap swiped her elastic and long tentacle claw at three of them to the walls hard. Shocktrap was about to grab them. She was blasted and shot by her face and head for few times. She turned and glared at both Shiroi and Nyx who were firing their Unicorn Bursts at her. Shocktrap screeched in anger as she launched her claw right at Shiroi.

"Shiroi, look out!" Nyx exclaimed.

Nyx pushed Shiroi aside before she gotten into Shocktrap's grasp. Nyx screamed in fear and pain. Lance and his friends gasped in shock and worry. As Shocktrap raised her grasp up to her head, Nyx gasped in shock upon looking at her closing flower's petal. Shocktrap's bloom and revealed the poisonous crimson river.

"HELP!" Nyx screamed in fear.

"Hey! Get your vines off her, freak!" Spike exclaimed in anger.

Spike jumped on Lance's back. Lance flew up to the sky. Lance swiped his crimson sword on the claw tentacle. Spike quickly grabbed Nyx's hoof.

Shocktrap's blooming out as her smallest coils launched and grabbed Lance, Nyx and Spike hard. They screamed in fear. They were being dragging straight to her poisonous acid. Shiroi and her friends gasped in shock and fear. Shiroi launched her powerful Hikari Strike while the remaining Cutie Mark Crusaders picked and thrown the rocks at Shocktrap as hard as they can.

With no effect, Shocktrap dropped Lance, Nyx and Spike on her head. They screamed in fear and worry. As they were about to drop into Shocktrap's head, a magical dust-like appeared and lifted them up at once. It then moved and led them straight to the ground.

Shiroi and her friends hugged Lance and his siblings tightly and gently. They were in shock and surprise of the dust-like. They turned and spotted the dusts-like were heading straight to Zelda who opened her pocket, allowing them to enter and laid rest. They thanked her help.

Shock yet angered that her feasts escaped, Shocktrap roared in anger as she relentlessly struck and stroke her countless clawed-tentacles at Lance and his friends. They quickly moved back while avoiding and dodging the attacks. Shocktrap launched her clawed-tentacles at them. Zelda jumped over to the front as she summoned a yellowish force-field in blocking and deflecting them.

As Shocktrap continued attacking on Zelda's shield, it slowly had a crack.

"That can't be good!" Sweetie Belle said in fear.

"We've gotta do something or else we're so meal!" Scootaloo said in fear.

"Does he has a weakness?! Everything has a weakness, and even a plant," Apple Bloom said in worry.

"There is one, children," Zelda said calmly yet weakly, "Her head. Poison it with the blaze. It not only destroy her stomach, but her mind and heart as well."

"And how are we gonna do that, Wise Zelda?" Jade asked in annoyance.

Spike gasped in realization, "My Dragon Flame! I can burn it with mine!"

"Good thinking, Spike," Nyx said happily, "Now we've got the plans. We need a distraction."

Shiroi nodded her head, "Leave it to us. Nyx, you take Spike to finish the job. Don't attack until we've got her attention."

"Then, let's do it! We hold her until the right time! Everypony, it's now or never!" Lance exclaimed determinedly.

"RIGHT!" Everyone exclaimed wildly.

Spike jumped on Nyx's back. She flew straight up to the sky.

Noticed Nyx and Spike on the air, Shocktrap launched her clawed-tentacles at them both. Lance thrown his crimson sword on her tentacles hard and quick into pieces.

Despite the injuries, she regenerated her wounds into her completed tentacles. Shocktrap continued attacking and striking at Lance and his friends. She attacked Zelda's shield in protecting Cutie Mark Crusaders who made funny and crazy faces at him. Lance continued swinging and swiping his swords at them while Shiroi fired her Hikari Strike and Unicorn Bursts at them.

As both ponies and Shocktrap continued battling with each other hard and quick, Nyx and Spike were flying over her head as they were waiting for the chance to strike. As Shocktrap continued attacking her preys, her head's flower petal bloomed and opened widely. She was excited to feast her preys.

"Nyx, now!" Spike exclaimed.

Nyx smiled, "HERE WE GO!"

"INCOMING!" Spike yelled wildly.

As Nyx closed to Shocktrap's head, Spike took a deep breathe and fired his greenish Dragon Flame right on the monster's head. Nyx and Spike rode away quickly. As the flames ignited and burnt on her head, Shocktrap screeched and screamed in pain and fear.

As Nyx and Spike reunited with their friends, they watched together staring and looking at Shocktrap losing her petals, elastic weeds and greens as the fire continued burning and consuming the creature slowly yet painfully. As the creature was burnt alive, she slowly melted into mere yet watery greenish liquid. She was turned into a puddle as it continued bubbling.

Lance and his friends approached and took a glance on the puddle. They were shock yet surprise to see the very creature they defeated turned into a puddle. They cheered wildly while commented to each other that they had won the fight. Three Cutie Mark Crusaders hugged each other happily and wildly. Spike whistled wildly. Nyx and Jade jumped and gave the high-hoof to each other. Lance and Shiroi looked at each other while smiling.

As Lance and his stopped their celebration, they looked at each other as they knew what they needed to do. As they turned and about to thank Zelda, they found her... disappeared...

"Where did she go?" Spike asked in shock.

"Yeah... We want to thank her too," Apple Bloom said unhappily. Spotted a note and a box of water bottles on the ground, she picked the note up up, "Check it out. A note..."

Lance and his friends came and gathered around Apple Bloom as they read the note together:

'Have a drink...'

Lance and his friends took the bottles and had a sip of them. They sighed in relief of having a cold and good drinks.

Spike whistled, "At least, we don't have to worry about another crazy trapping plant again."

"Whoever she was, she did a good job," Jade smiled.

Scootaloo nodded, "If she hadn't told us about Shcoktrap, we would have been eaten up alive."

"And not to mention, she helped us to deal with that monster. Otherwise, we would have been eaten alive," Sweetie Belle smiled.

Apple Bloom nodded, "Couldn't agree more."

"We'd better get going. We should at least try to avoid any kinds of danger," Nyx suggested in concern.

Shiroi nodded, "Nyx's right. There will be more. We'd better get moving now."

"Alright, let's move," Lance ordered.

Lance and his friends packed their gears and bags up as they all marched and passed through the canyon for their next destination...


An hour and half had passed since they traveled across the canyon, they all had arrived on the next location: Demon Jungle. Lance and his friends heard some angry, raged, wild and crazy roaring, screeching and crying echoed across the jungle. They even looked at the jungle's trees proved to be more scary yet darker and terrified. Demon Jungle was pure darker, wild and dangerous than any wild jungles. It was unlike any place they had been.

Feeling exhausted and tired again, Lance and his friends took a rest under the shelter and shades of jungle trees. They sometimes chatted with each other. Cutie Mark Crusaders chatted about their next plans of what task they can do for their Cutie Marks. Shiroi took her time in sketching the area. Spike was sleeping on his bed. Lance and Nyx were looking at the map.

"How close are we to the ingredient?" Nyx asked curiously.

Lance looked at map, "Hmm... According to this map, we should be closed to the first ingredient: Venus Seed."

"According to this book I 'borrowed' from Spell Nexus, Venus Seed is known to be a powerful healing seed in removing any kind of stomachaches or been poisoned," Nyx read her Demon Biology Encyclopedia Book, "So, do we know where it was hiding?"

"Not really... The map said that Venus Seed can only be found from its original roots called Venus Demon Tree. And that mother tree is the source and roots of Demon Jungle."

"Is it bad?"

"Yeah... But as long we don't provoke any trees or damaged them, Venus Mother Tree won't go rampage and angered by it. She's kinda like a mother to this jungle," Lance explained calmly. He sighed in concern, "But... there's something else we have to be careful. This jungle was also protected by a tribe called Warthorc Tribe. And they were serving under a powerful yet youngest sibling of Demon Lords: Po Kong."

Nyx took her Demon Encyclopedia and read it, "Po Kong... The youngest Demon Lord of Nature. She controls the power of nature. And she was known to be 'A Hungry Demon' because she was known for searching and consuming her preys and feasts into her stomachs. And there's more. According to this legend; it is said that the more she eats, the stronger she gets."

"That's kinda weird," Lance said oddly yet concern.

Nyx nodded her head, "I know what you mean. But if we ever want to get Venus Seed, we have to avoid from fighting Po Kong."

"Yeah... You're right about one thing," Lance agreed.

Spike sniffed gently as he smelt a scent he was familiar with. He smiled as he got up from his sleep. He cheered and chirped happily as he headed off. Lance and his friends followed him at once. Upon reaching to the end, they spotted some diamonds on the ground.

"The diamonds? Why would they be here? That's weird..." Apple Bloom said in concern.

Spike scoffed, "Who cares! I'm hungry now!"

As Spike was about to touch the diamonds, Shiroi noticed something on the ground. She exclaimed angrily, "Spike, don't!"

With Spike touching the diamonds, the ground shaken quickly as he and his friends all fell into a giant hole at once. Upon landed on the ground hard, they all moaned and groaned painfully. They slowly got up. They then glared at the nervous and worried Spike.

"Thanks a lot, Spike," Apple Bloom sarcastically said.

Spike chuckled nervously a bit, "Sorry. I was hungry."

"Forget that! We'd better get out of here now!" Sweetie Belle said in fear.

"At least we don't have to worry about the monsters," Scootaloo smiled in relief.

Hearing a screeching noise, Lance and his friends looked up and found some blue humanoid yet demonic warthogs-like. They all dressed in their loincloths and having some strange marks or tattoo on their bodies. They were holding their spears at their intruders. Lance and his friends were in shock, concern and feared.

Jade gulped, "That can't be good..."

Lance and his friends nodded their heads in agreement as they were all captured and trapped by the Warthorcs...


As Lance and his friends were trapped in the wooden cages, they had been brought and carried by the Warthorcs as they were heading straight to the strawed villages and giant demonic pyramid chair-like. Upon reaching to the destination, the Warthorcs Villagers were singing, dancing and cheering happily as they were celebrating their celebration or performing some kind of rituals.

As the Warthorc Warriors placed Lance and his friends neared to another cage, the latter found some familiar trapped within another cage.

"Zelda?! Is that you?!" Apple Bloom asked in shock.

Zelda smiled beneath her scarf-like, "We meet again..."

"How did you end up get captured?!" Jade asked in shock.

Zelda sighed, "I was playing my song to harmonize the trees for allowing me to gain a fruit for my needs. I was knocked out by someone until I found myself captured here."

"That's bad," Sweetie Belle said in concern.

Scootaloo gulped in fear as she felt the ground shaking hard, "Yeah? Wait till you feel this. Something's coming!"

Lance and his friends felt the shaking as Scootaloo had. They heard the roaring noise. They turned to the front, they spotted Warthorcs bowed down to the ground before the pyramid. The pyramid was like more a chair than any pyramids they had seen.

They spotted a biggest yet largest and fattest greenish ogre-like with purple hair pinned with ribbon coming straight to the front. Lance and his friends gasped in shock and feared.

Warthorc dressed in white loincloth and worn a cape and feathered crown-like stood up. He was the chief of his tribe. He made announcement, "Warthorcs! Please welcome to our master! Our Demon Lord of Nature: Po Kong!"

Warthorcs cheered wildly and crazily. Lance and his friends were in shock and surprise of what they had heard.

"That thing is Po Kong?! Man, she's the biggest Demon Lord we ever seen!" Jade exclaimed in shock and worry.

Spike gulped, "This is bad. There's no way we can avoid that."

Po Kong sat on her throne chair-like. She glared at Warthorcs, "Well? Did you bring me my feasts? If you don't, then you all will be devoured!"

Warthorc squealed in fear, "No, my lady! We indeed did what you asked! We've brought the ponies before you! The real life one!"

Po Kong turned and glance at the ponies in cage. She smirked in relief yet joy, "Good... Bring them forth!"

Warthorcs brought the ponies before Po Kong. She smirked proudly as she raised her claw and grabbed the first cage: Nyx. As she opened it, she took the latter out. Nyx screamed in fear and worry while her friends and brothers screamed in worry for her.

Po Kong brought Nyx closed to her as the former was prepared, the latter screamed in fear, "Please don't eat me!"

"Huh," Po Kong gasped in shock as she stopped and moved Nyx away from her. She looked shock and surprise, "Could it be?!" She took Nyx closed to her as she sniffed on the latter. She departed and looked at Nyx being grasped, "It is! You've came back!"

"What?!" Nyx asked in shock.

"Give Aunt Po Kong a kiss!" Po Kong exclaimed happily.

Nyx yelped in shock as Po Kong gave the former a big lick for few times. Nyx felt disgusted as she exclaimed, "Eew! That's gross!"

Po Kong ignored Nyx's claim as she continued licking and 'kissing' Nyx. Warthorcs were distracted in staring and looking at their master's doing. Some were chatted happily while other cheered wildly. Zelda took her chance in shooting her magic in removing the locks on hers, and then her allies'.

As Po Kong continued licking Nyx's face for few times, the former stopped as she gave the latter a nuzzle. Po Kong spoke, "Oh my little niece.... How I've missed you? You were my special pony I ever had! I love and treasure you as your father did!"

Lance and his friends including Nyx were in shock, "Fa-father?! What do you mean by that?!"

"Seriously? I'm shock. Hmm... It appears you've lost my memories. But no worries, Aunt Po Kong can tell you a story about it."

"I... I..." Nyx was stunned to speak. Noticed Lance and his friends escaped their prison while closing the door gently yet quietly, she knew they were planning something to rescue her. She cleared her throat as she smiled innocently and calmly, "So... Can you tell me about Demon Lords? I'm kinda curious of how much I'm related."

Po Kong smiled as she gave Nyx a gentle lick, "With pleasure, my dear. Let's begin of how your father and the rest became the Demon Lords, and the best of all: we're the rulers of Demon Land. And it would be great time to talk before we gone into your story."

Nyx giggled uneasily, "I can't wait..."

As Po Kong continued explaining her story about Demon Lords to Nyx, Lance and his team quickly avoided from being detected by the Warthorc Tribe. Upon reaching to the pyramid's back, they had the discussion and plans on rescuing Nyx and defeated Po Kong while finding the Venus Seed.

"So, how are we gonna find the Venus Seed while rescuing Nyx?" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

Scootaloo nodded her head in agreement, "Yeah... That monster is too big for you to handle. And there's no telling what else she can do?!"

Lance turned to his friends, "Apple Bloom, you lead your crusaders into the pyramid and find the Venus Seed. I had the feeling the Demon Mother Tree is inside. Leave Po Kong to me and Spike to handle. Zelda and Shiroi get Nyx away from her. Got it?"

Zelda looked surprise as she asked, "Do you truly trust me?"

Shiroi nodded, "If we didn't, we wouldn't be here. You were the one who saved us from Shocktrap's trap."

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Shiroi does have the point."

Spike gulped, "Do I have to?"

"You've got a better idea?" Lance asked.

Spike chuckled uneasily, "Nope. Not really."

"Then, let's do it. Whatever Po Kong knows about Nyx, I rather her be with us than them," Lance said calmly.

Shiroi nodded, "You're right. Nyx belongs to us. I don't know why and how she knows about Nyx."

Zelda cleared her throat, "Let's focus on saving your friend first."

Lance nodded, "Let's do it."

Lance, Spike, Zelda and Shiroi headed to the front while Cutie Mark Crusaders entered the pyramid. Their mission had begun.

As Po Kong continued telling Nyx about her time as Demon Lord before the creation of Equestria, both Lance and Spike were on top of the pyramid. Both Shiroi and Zelda were below yet neared to Po Kong's Throne Chair. Both team were ready to make a move.

As Po Kong gave Nyx a gentle nuzzle, both Lance and Spike jumped on Po Kong's head. Lance took both of his Twin Dragon Swords and slammed them on her head while Spike launched his Dragon Flame on her hairs. Feeling blades piercing her head while smelling something burning, Po Kong screamed and cried in anger and pain.

As Po Kong let go of Nyx, the latter fell straight down due to her wings being crushed barely. Shiroi used her levitation in levitating Nyx and gently put her down. Zelda smiled.

As Po Kong cried in anger, she scratched her hair hard in removing leaches or fleas on her head. Both Lance and Spike screamed in fear while holding Po Kong's string of hairs. Seeing her hand approaching to scratch, Lance charged and gotten Spike on his back. Lance flapped his wings and flew to the sky. He and Spike stood before Po Kong.

Po Kong snarled in anger, "You! You were the one who attacked me?!"

Spike stuck his tongue out at Po Kong, "Yeah! You've got the problem with that?!"

"Come and get us if you can. We beaten Shocktrap! Beating you would be piece of cake," Lance taunted.

Po Kong roared in anger, "You destroyed my beloved pet?! I will devour you both!"

With Spike grabbed on his stepbrother's neck tight, Lance turned and and flew straight off before they both got captured. Po Kong got off from her seat and went after them both at once. They were heading straight to another part of Demon Jungle.

Warthorcs looked confuse and shock of what they were seeing. They turned to the front. They spotted two Unicorns and Alicorn standing on the throne seats. Warthorc Tribe roared and cried in anger.

"You?! How dare you assault our Demon Lord of Nature?! And you dare kidnap our precious Princess of Demon?!" Warthorc Chief demanded angrily. Both Nyx and Shiroi looked confuse and concern of what they heard. Zelda remained silent while showing her concern yet serious eyes. He continued, "None of you will gets away! ATTACK!"

Warthorc Tribe roared angrily and wildly as they all charged straight at Nyx, Shiroi and Zelda. Both young ponies looked confuse and worry of what Warthorc Chief had said.

"Did he call me Princess of Demon?" Nyx asked in shock.

Shiroi nodded her head, "I'm afraid he did. But why?"

Zelda armed with her Light Rapier, "Find out later. For now, we fight and deal with our enemies first! We have to bind Apple Bloom and her friends more time to find the Venus Seed!"

"She's right. We'd better deal with them now," Shiroi nodded her head as she readied to fight.

Nyx armed herself, "Alright. I'm in too!"

As the Warthorc Tribe climbed on the stairs while charging at three ladies, both sides battled with each other hard and quick. Warthorc Tribe Warriors battled, fought, stroke, thrust and swung their spears, swords and shields at their enemies while three of them blocked and dodged the attacks. Zelda swung her Light Rapier in battle and attack her enemies. Shiroi launched her Blind before firing her Hikari Strike and Unicorn Bursts at them. Nyx dodged and avoided the attacks by rolling over, dodging and flying over while firing her Unicorn Bursts, Lunar Shots and Black Night Beam at her enemies.


Within the pyramid, Cutie Mark Crusaders continued walking while looking around of their surroundings in search of the Venus Seed. They even had to avoid from falling on the traps. The first trap they encountered was the floor trap of thorns, second trap was arrows from the wall, third trap was pouring water in chamber, fourth trap was rock sliding and finally was running away from the attacking stone Demon Statues.

Cutie Mark Crusaders had managed to escape them. They all had arrived on the last yet deep chamber of pyramid.

They encountered a large and giant yet nurtured and beautiful tree with thousand roots in touching and connecting through the pyramid's walls.

"Is it me or does the tree look healthy and good?" Apple Bloom asked curiously.

Scootaloo gulped, "It's not just you, Apple Bloom."

Jade gasped as she pointed up, "Look! The Venus Seed!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked up and stared at the tree. They spotted some light greenish walnut-like attached to the Venus Mother Tree.

Sweetie Belle approached to the Venus Mother Tree as she was about to climb. The tree launched its vines in pushing her away yet hard from it. Her friends helped her up.

Sweetie Belle shook her head, "I'm okay. I guess the Venus Mother Tree wanted us get close to it."

"So, how are we gonna do that?!" Jade asked in concern.

Cutie Mark Crusaders hummed softly yet gently in figuring out how they get the Venus Seed without provoking the Venus Mother Tree. Apple Bloom gasped in realization as she recalled Zelda's statement about it.

Zelda explained, "I was playing my song to harmonize the trees for allowing me to gain a fruit for my needs."

"Song! If we play the song calmly, we can get the Venus Seed." Apple Bloom said.

Scootaloo looked concern as she asked, "How? I don't know any song to play. And you sure Zelda's music works?"

Jade nodded, "I'm not really the best in singing."

Sweetie Belle smiled, "I'll do it. Hopefully, it likes my song. And let's hope Zelda's plan works,"

Sweetie Belle stood before the Venus Mother Tree as she sang.

Sweetie Belle: There is no Light,
No Light without its Darkness.
Each restless heart beats so painfully.
When you come, and I am healed with love
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity...

Venus Mother Tree made a soft yet gentle growling sound before sighed happily. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and surprise by the tree's reaction. Sweetie Belle smiled as she continued.

Sweetie Belle: You Give Me Hope
So I can stand on mountains
You Give Me Hope
To walk on stormy sea.
I am strong, when I'm on your shoulders,
You Give Me Hope, To more than I can be...

Venus Mother Tree sighed happily. It used its wine in taking the Venus Seed down. It gave the seed to Sweetie Belle. As she took it, she smiled at Venus Mother Tree.

"Thank you," Sweetie Belle thanked. Demon Mother Tree made a happy sound. She turned to her friends, "Come on. Let's get going!"

"Right! Hopefully they're okay," Apple Bloom smiled.


At the outside of Pyramid, all of Warthorc Tribe were defeated and knocked out on the ground and pyramid's stairs. Shiroi, Nyx and Zelda panted while sitting down on the ground floor of pyramid. They were tired from the battling. They all spotted the Warthorc Chief standing still while holding his sword.

Warthorc Chief charged in as he swung his sword against Zelda who dodged and avoided the attacks quickly yet swiftly. Each time she dodged, she punched and knocked his head, body and legs hard for few times. As Warthorc Chief was about to slam his sword, Zelda levitated him and thrown him down the stairs.

Warthorc Chief panted and squealed in anger and upset as he got up. He armed himself with his sword in ready to fight. He charged up the stairs.

"You're not going to win without the fight! So die!" Warthorc Chief exclaimed angrily.

As Warthorc Chief was about to swing his sword, Zelda played her lyre gently and calmly. Both Shiroi and Nyx looked confuse as they wondered what Zelda was doing.

As Zelda continued playing her lyre, the song lyrics and sounds slowly heading and touching the Warthorc Chief's ears. He yelped in shock and surprise as he listened to the music. It played harmonically, gently and happily made the chief smile happily. He slowly laid down on the ground before he snored happily.

"What just happen?" Nyx asked in shock.

Zelda turned and smiled beneath her scarf, "That is the Song of Peace. It calm my enemies down to their slumber. With most of Warthorc Tribe dealt with, we have nothing to worry about."

Shiroi sighed, "At least, we're safe. I just hope Lance and Spike are okay."

Nyx smiled while patted Shiroi's back, "Don't worry, Shiroi. Both of them will be back. They're tough. There's no way they can beaten easily by a Demon Lord."

"Let's hope so," Zelda nodded her head as she sat gently on the ground. She gently had her back legs crossed while having her front hooves touched each other. She sighed, "Battling with Demon Lord of Nature will not be easy. I hope the boys are able to know what they should do."

Shiroi and Nyx looked at Zelda. They looked confuse and worry of what she had said. They turned and looked at the forest as they prayed and hoped that Lance and Spike were okay.


At the part of Demon Forest, Po Kong continued looking and searching for her enemies while roaring in anger. Lance and Spike appeared from her back. They both charged in, with Lance wielding his swords and Spike's Dragon Flame readied. Spike fired his Dragon Flame on her hair. She screamed in fear as she turned and glared at her enemies. Lance made Xross Dragon Marks on her face hard, causing her to fall to the ground hard.

"You'd think we can win?" Spike asked in concern.

Po Kong roared in anger as she slowly got up from the ground. Lance gulped in concern, "I guess not..."

Po Kong roared, "All of you will PAY!"

Po Kong turned and grabbed trees as she ate them one-by-one. Both Lance and Spike looked shock and concern of what they were seeing.

"Am I seeing this?! Po Kong was supposed to fight with us, not eating!" Spike said in concern.

Lance gasped in realization, "If I guess correctly; the more Po Kong eats, the stringer she gets!"

As soon as all trees in one area cleared, Po Kong gave a loud belch and burp across the land. Both Spike and Lance were in shock and concern.

"I guess she's ready!" Spike exclaimed in fear.

Lance groaned, "Here she comes!"

"Feel my powerful! Vine Crusher Whip!" Po Kong exclaimed wildly.

Po Kong raised both her claws up high. As the ground shaken hard, the large and strong yet thorny vines emerged from the ground. They all charged at both Lance and Spike. The boys screamed in fear. They quickly flew down at once. The Vines followed and attacked them both while they dodged and avoided the attacks quickly while flying up and down for few times. They both flew up to the sky.

Po Kong snickered, "I don't think so! Rising Underworld Mountain!"

The earth once again shaken as the mountain or hills emerged and raised to the top peek. Both Lance and Spike dodged and avoided on hitting and knocking the mountains. Passing almost ten rising mountains, they came across with the Demon Lord of Nature herself. They screamed in fear as she punched on Lance's face hard, causing them both whirling backwards while falling.

Spike screamed in fear while waking Lance up. For the moment had passed, Lance woke up as he yelped in shock upon looking at the ground he was about to crush. He quickly opened his wings and flew up to the sky.

Po Kong struck her punches at Lance and Spike firstly, but missed as they both dodged down. As she continued swinging her punches at her enemies, they both dodged down and up while avoiding in knocking and attacking her. They both charged straight at her face as Lance summoned his Dragon Spiritual Blasts while Spike launched his Dragon Flame on her face hard.

Po Kong was pushed back hard. As Lance and Spike passed her by, Po Kong turned and launched her Mud Shots at them both hard and quick. They both dodged and avoided the attacks quickly before they both shot. As they continued dodging, they both charged and struck their Dragon Strikes and Dragon Flames at her each time they dodged Po Kong's attacks and Mud Shot.

As Po Kong got irritated and annoyed by Lance and Spike's attempt, she roared in anger. Lance and Spike were about to make their last attack on her. Po Kong turned and gave them a blow. They were blown away from her. As they recovered from the attacks, Po Kong gave them a big slap to the ground hard. They both moaned and groaned painfully.

As they both got up, Lance and Spike spotted Po Kong coming to their ways. They quickly turned and ran away from her. They hid behind the giant rock while leaving her to search and look for them both. She roared wildly and angrily.

"Man, she's tough alright." Spike panted in concern.

Lance nodded his head, "Yeah... But how are we gonna beat her? It's my first time to fight with the Demons. I'd never thought it's now. She's got lots of power in her."

Suddenly, a drum dropped and knocked on Spike's head before dropped on his hand. Both him and Lance looked confuse and concern. Before they could ask, they heard the voice on their heads.

"A Hunger Demon shall heard the Drum of Beat Three."

"Huh? What was that?" Spike asked in concern.

Lance shrugged in concern, "I don't know. Somehow... I think we should do it."

"She said Po Kong heard the Drum of Beat Three? Does that means we have to hit the drum three times," Spike asked.

Lance had his eyes narrowed in determination, "One way to find out."

Suddenly the giant rock was lifted. Both Lance and Spike turned and looked to their back. They found Po Kong standing before them.

"Prepare to be devoured!" Po Kong roared wildly.

"Not today!" Lance exclaimed as he armed himself ready while Spike held the drum.

Po Kong gasped upon looking at Spike's holding, "The Mystic Drum! You will not prevail!"

Lance grunted, "I guess that explains her anger. Spike, do it now!"

Po Kong roared in anger as she charged straight at them both. Spike withdrew away from her while Lance charged in as he struck and swiped his Twin Dragon Swords on her feet. Spike hit the drum two times.

As Spike was about to hit the last, Po Kong stomped her feet hard on the ground causing both him and Lance to fall down hard. They both moaned and groaned painfully. They spotted a drum was thrown on the left side. As Po Kong was about to slam her right feet down on them, Lance took a peddle. He threw it on the drum, giving the last beat.

As drum glowed in greenish, it levitated in midair for the moment. It blasted right at Po Kong before it shot behind of Po Kong's back. It revealed a giant Chinese Door-like. It opened in two. She turned to her back. She gasped in shock.

"No! NOT THAT! Any but that!" Po Kong exclaimed in fear. The wind blew as Po Kong was being dragged towards the door. As she tried to hold on the mountain due to her summoning them, they both broke up. She thrown straight to the door, "Nooooooooooooo!"

With Po Kong thrown into the door, the door closed down before it disappeared from sights. Both Lance and Spike were in shock and surprise of what they saw. They cheered wildly before hugged each other. They then fell on the ground hard before sighed in relief.

"That was close," Spike remarked happily, "Who would have thought a drum could save our flanks? Actually Pinkie did play a drum during our fight with the Sirens."

Lance sighed, "Yeah... At least it's over. Come on. Let's meet up with others."

As Lance and Spike got up, the latter picked the drum up. They both headed straight back to Po Kong's Throne.


Upon returning to Po Kong's Throne, Lance and Spike met up with their friends including Cutie Mark Crusaders who came out from the Po Kong's Pyramid Chair. Their friends charged out and jumped on both to the ground hard. They both cheered and laughed happily that they survived the attacks.

Three group explained their adventures: Cutie Mark Crusader's Adventure of Pyramid Chair, Three Ladies' Battle of Warthorc Village and Boys' Battle of Demon Jungle. They were in relief and happy that they survive their first battle.

Nyx sighed, "I still don't understand one thing... Why do they call me 'Princess of Demon'? I don't even have a memory about this place or anything with Demons or their masters."

Shiroi nodded her head, "I agreed. This is definitely strange."

"Forget it. The Demon Lords must have confuse with someone else," Spike said.

Lance nodded, "Spike's right. Let's forget what Demon Lords had said. We've got some items to retrieve."

"Right!" Everyone exclaimed.

As Apple Bloom turned to Zelda, she found the latter nowhere to be found. Instead of the pony, she found a note falling from the sky. Apple Bloom grabbed it. Her friends turned to Apple Bloom. They all read the note together.

'Brave Children,

The fight with Demon Lord of Nature may have end, but it's merely the beginning...

For what lies ahead will not only challenge your trust, but your courage, wisdom, strength, endurance, unity, choice and faith. Be strong till the end of your journey...

Zelda'

Lance and his friends were in shock and surprise yet confuse of what the note had said. They looked at each other. They wondered of what and how they will do next.

Apple Bloom gulped, "There's more to deal with?"

"Does this mean... our road trip to get the items is just started?" Sweetie Belle asked in worry.

"I'm not going to like it," Scootaloo remarked.

"What are we gonna do," Spike asked in worry.

Lance and Nyx looked at each other as they gave some thoughts of what they should do. They nodded their heads in agreement. They turned and looked at their friends.

"We'll keep on going," Nyx said calmly.

As everyone was in shock and surprise of what Nyx had said, Shiroi asked, "Are you sure? There's gonna be lots of monsters to deal with. And it won't be easy as Shocktrap."

Lance nodded, "We know. But we've made it far. We can't stop now. We have to get the eight items. And we're not gonna turn back. We'll just have to keep on moving until we get them all!"

Inspired and touched by Lance's words, his friends smiled and nodded their heads in agreement.

Jade smiled as she raised her left hoof up, "What are we waiting for?! Let's move on, troops!"

"RIGHT!" Lance and his friends exclaimed wildly and determinedly.

Lance and his friends packed up and exited the Warthorc's Village as they were heading straight through the Demon Jungle. They chatted a little.

"You know... Who is that Zelda?" Jade asked curiously, "She appeared out of nowhere and helped us to beat our enemies."

Scootaloo sighed, "I don't know. We never met or heard of her before."

Apple Bloom hummed, "She's very mysterious pony."

"Even so, without her help," Sweetie Belle said, "we wouldn't make it our alive."

"Sweetie Belle does have the point," Nyx agreed. She turned to the front as she muttered softly, "Hmm... I wonder if she knows something about me ever since those Warthorcs call me 'Princess of Demon'. The way she react, she knew something about me."

As Lance and his friends continued marching through the Demon Jungle's forests, a familiar character was looking at them from her tallest tree among the jungle.

Zelda sighed, "When you face the Demon Lords, you will learn your darkest truth. If you do face and defeat them, you might prove yourself that you're more pony than the demon because... you were the Demon before. Do your best of not losing yourself, Nyx. I shall watch and help you through the journey..."

With her words had been given, Zelda disappeared in darkness. Who was she?

To be continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

References:

1) Zelda is based on Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda). She belongs to MewTora17's. She is also Tao's replacement as the mysterious yet wise pony of Demon Land. I have to admit one thing. She's an interesting character to like, even though I didn't know much of her other games except Hyrule Warriors. Man, I love the 'Hack-and-Slash' Video Game.

2) Shocktrap is based on Green Shocks (Ultraman: The Adventure Begins).

3) Warthorcs are based on Gyuki (Warrior Orochi Franchise) and also the combination of both Orcs and Warthogs.

4) I know Po Kong is supposed to be Demon Lord of Mountain, but I want to make her more... challenging and effective as Demon Lord of Nature.

5) You Give Me Hope is inspired by You Raise Me Up (Lena Park's Version).