• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,976 Views, 0 Comments

Journey through Demon Land - Shadow Master



Lance, Nyx, Spike and CMC must travel to Demon Land to find cure ingredients to save their family. But there is a darkest secret and history to reveal from forbidden land..

  • ...
19
 0
 1,976

Chapter 11: Under the Sea

During the afternoon, Tao and his two assistants went and checked on Shadow Dragon, Twilight Sparkle and their friends to see if their healths have improved or not. As they were checking on their patients, Laxtinct came across to two familiar characters.

As Laxtinct held the notepad up and checked, he spoke calmly, "Good day to my brother and his girlfriend. How are you today? I hope it has proven than before."

"Who are they?" Blazefist asked in concern yet confuse.

"Huh?" Laxtinct asked in concern before he chuckled a bit, "That's a good! Yeah, you got me. That's a good one, Blazefist."

"But seriously! Who are you and them too?! And more importantly, who are we?" Aquastroke demanded angrily.

Shocked and surprised by Blazefist's and Aquastroke's response, Laxtinct's chuckles slowly turned into shock expression. As he slowly had some thoughts, he began to realize of what was going on. He quivered and shrieked in fear and worry. His friends are losing their memories.

But Blazefist and Aqaustroke were not the only ponies to lose their memories, but the rest who got caught by the Dark Plagues were too had been affected as well. Tao and Mighty Heart were in shock and concern as well of what they were witnessing.

Tao looked concern and worry as he stared and looked at the confused and worried Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle. They asked so many questions of how and what was going on. Tao took a deep breathe before he turned and looked at his assistants.

"Get Icy and my Chi Spell Books! We have to restore their memories at once! And above all, we have to slow down the plague as well!"

"Yes sir!" Laxtinct and Mighty Heart exclaimed in agreement.

As Laxtinct and Mighty Heart quickly headed off at once, Tao turned and looked at the window as he had some thoughts and hopeful wish.

"Children... Dragon Kick... Hurry... We have two more days before it's time..."


Lance's team were going to the next area called Dark Sea. It was filled with pure darkest sea, with city and palace located in its depths. But there was some healthy land and ponds before it.

Lance and his team decided to take a break. Cutie Mark Crusaders were playing on the water. Shiroi and Alyson joined in the water as well. Lance and his team were on the land. Dragoking was sleeping on the ground. Boomer and his brotherhood were searching for more bugs to eat.

"Thanks for saving me, my friends. Thank you very much. It was very brave of you to fight Tchang Zu. I'm impressed." Alyson thanked happily to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"We're happy to help our friends," Apple Bloom said happily, "And thanks for the comment."

Scootaloo nodded her head, "Yeah. I'd say that was some tense fight you and Nyx had."

"We're sorry that we got paralyzed by Leviathan," Sweetie Belle apologized.

Nyx hugged both Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, "Ah, don't worry about it. But as long you're alright, that's important for us to know. I'm just glad that the whole group are together."

"Hmm... Speaking of together," Jade said curiously, "Do you think we should let Ali join our Crusaders since she doesn't have a Cutie Mark?"

Four Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at Jade before looked at Alyson who smiled nervously yet bashfully. They then had some thought before they smiled and nodded their heads in agreement with Jade's suggestion. Five Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and looked at Alyson.

"Alyson Joy," Apple Bloom spoke, "We Cutie Mark Crusaders would like you to join our group."

Alyson gasped in surprise. Sweetie Belle nodded her head, "That's right. The reason we ask is because you don't have the Cutie Mark."

"So, We Cutie Mark Crusaders have to stick together to save one and another. And not to mention, we get loads of adventures and fun. And best of all, we can find our own Cutie Marks."

Nyx nodded her head, "So, would you like to join our group?"

Alyson smiled, "Yes! It's yes!"

"Then, welcome to our club!" Jade cried happily, "Now for the ceremony - WATER SPLASH PARTY!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders squealed and screamed happily as they all played and splashed the water at each other. They were all having fun together.

Lance had discussion with Red Arsenal, Metalgear and Steel Blaze for their next plan of getting the ingredient.

"Okay, what do we know about Dark Sea?" Lance asked curiously while looking at Dark Sea area from Demon Land's Map.

"Bai Tza's Ocean Palace is located somewhere beneath the sea," Red Arsenal said firmly as he pointed the location on the map, "It's a terrifying and dark place to go. We'll be dealing with Bai Tza's Underwater Minions and even herself. It'll be disadvantage to us to beat them."

"Not to mention, I hate water," Steel Blaze muttered in anger. Lance, Red Arsenal and Metalgear turned and looked at him. He replied, "I can't swim. And above all, it exhausted my fire out. I really hate that..."

"Instead of entering the water, we could use electrical attacks on our enemies. It's a perfect strategy," Metalgear suggested calmly.

Red Arsenal nodded his head before spoke up, "That would be interesting if it's hard for us to lure them up to the sky. And trust me, I tried. Those monsters are very intelligent. They're hard to predict and deal with."

Metalgear sighed in concern, "My apology..."

Lance sighed, "Well... We don't have much a choice now, do we?"

Red Arsenal sighed, "Nope... We just have to fight with them. It's hard but we can handle it."

"I guess so..." Lance chuckled a bit.

"So, what's so special about Purest Seashell?" Steel Blaze asked curiously.

Metalgear replied, "According to the Sea Legend, Purest Seashell is purest and powerful healing seashell. It dispelled all the poisons, diseases and parasites from body and bloods being controlled or poisoned. And here's the interesting one, it also restored the losses of bloods and our moistures as well."

"Good point," Steel Blaze whistled, "I could use that for my facial."

"So, what's our next move?" Red Arsenal asked curiously, "We should get moving now."

Lance chuckled a bit as he turned and galloped towards the pond. He jumped and dived into it, "Rest and Relaxation! I could use that for the next fight!"

Shiroi giggled in amusement, "Oh you! Heads up, Mystic Boy!"

Shiroi splashed the water right in front of Lance's face. Cutie Mark Crusaders and Alyson giggled and laughed in amusement at him. He smirked as he splashed the water back at both Shiroi and other fillies. They all gasped before laughed happily as they splashed the water right in front of him.

As Lance and the fillies continued splashing the water at each other, the splash threw right at four dragons. Boomer yelped in fear as he quickly jumped back while holding his leaf bag of bugs tight. Other three Dragons got wet by the watery splash.

"Hey! Watch it! You know I hate water!" Boomer exclaimed in anger.

"You're having fun without me! No way I'm gonna miss this one!" Spike exclaimed wildly and happily.

"I am GRUNT!" Grunt exclaimed happily.

Spike and Grunt charged in as they all jumped and dived into the water. Lance and the fillies got splashed by the water. They all laughed happily as they all swam around or splashed the water at each other.

Boomer groaned in annoyance, "Are those two serious?! They're dragons. We hate water!"

"Technically, they're both sky and wood dragons. And thus, it means they enjoy water much," Rob explained calmly before he chuckled uneasily, "Then again... We're both hate them much."

"Great..." Boomer muttered in annoyance.

"Is he serious about it?!" Red Arsenal asked in annoyance.

"By the looks of it, he is," Metalgear replied, "Then again, we do require some rejuvenation and re-energize to our strengths. It will boast our morales as well. After all, we've been fighting and battling with our enemies for far too long..."

Red Arsenal sighed, "Point taken." He turned and looked at Steel Blaze, "What about you? Aren't you going home? You got your sister back."

"Nah... I'll stick around for the moment until we get the rest of ingredients. I made a promise to Lance that I'll get them for him. He helped me. You helped me. I owe you guys some favors," Steel Blaze replied, "Besides, I've got Ali wanna stay around. She's making some new friends."

"Hmm... He does make a valid yet excellent and loyal point," Metalgear commented in amazement.

Red Arsenal sighed, "Yeah, sure... I'll scout ahead. I had to make sure no spies spy on us."

"Yeah. You do that..." Steel Blaze said calmly, "Besides, I could use some bath. Here I go!"

Steel Blaze cried wildly as he jumped up and dived into the water. Steel Blaze, Lance and the fillies laughed happily as they all played and splashed the water at each other. Dragoking was napping for a moment. Metalgear turned to the map as he studied and worked on Dark Sea's geography. Boomer and Rob had their own lunch to eat.

As Lance and his friends were taking a break, a shadowy figure was watching the event. He looked shock and surprise of it.

"So, that's Princess Black Yue?" The calm yet sissy voice asked in surprise. He then smirked in please and joy, "Good... She's my ticket to bring my fame back..."

Dragoking growled a bit as he slowly had his head up and looked at the shadowy figure. The mysterious figure quickly ran off from the Hydragoon's sights. Dragoking looked suspicious as he had his eyes narrowed in anger and suspicious.

Who was he? What does he wants with Nyx? And was he working for Demon Lords?


After their relaxation, they packed up their stuffs. They got on Dragoking's head, with Red Arsenal regrouped. They continued marching in search of Dark Sea.

Suddenly, a familiar harmonic yet calm music was played. Lance's team found Zelda. She was sitting on the rock while playing her harp. They quickly climbed down from Dragoking and approached her at once. She stopped as she slowly turned and looked at Lance's team.

"Aw... My dear friends, welcome. I've been expecting you," Zelda said calmly and gently.

"Expecting us? Are you serious?!" Boomer asked in annoyance, "First, you helped us but then you disappeared. That's kinda annoying, you know!"

Spike whacked Boomer's head, "Knock it off, Boomer. Don't be rude. Sorry about it. He got irritated."

"So, what you've been up to, old wise lady?" Nyx joked a bit before everyone laughed in amusement.

Even Zelda giggled in amusement for a while, she cleared her throat, "Well now, my little filly... I was waiting for my little friend to return here."

"And who would that be?" Lance asked curiously

RUSTLE! Everyone turned to the right sides. They found a navy Hybrid of filly Unicorn and Lion's paws and long tail with Twilight's mane and tail of cyan and pinkish stripes coming out from the bushes. She smiled happily.

"Hey. Did I miss the party?" The unicorn asked curiously.

"And who is this? She's cute," Shiroi asked curiously.

Alyson giggled in amusement, "I'll say. She's like a little lion. Well, if she wasn't a pony."

The little unicorn groaned in annoyance. Zelda chuckled in amusement, "That is Midnight Moonlight. A special and treasured filly I had in my care."

Nyx whistled in amazement, "Is she your daughter?"

Zelda smiled beneath her cowl, "As matter of speaking, she is. I sent her to scour and learn more about Dark Sea, so we can be prepared. Above all, we need some 'help' to reach Ocean Palace."

Midnight sighed in annoyance, "Zelda, I already found a help before I left. He's really helpful."

Zelda sighed, "Midnight, did you not hear my order? I told you to find someone who knows about the Dark Sea? Why have you not found someone?!"

"Because he's the one who knew about that place. Besides, we can't trust any of Bai Tza's Minions. They could lead us to a trap. But he... He was different. He never work for Bai Tza."

"And you willing to take the risk? Have you learn nothing of trust the right one, my child?"

"I do! And I am! He's the one we should follow."

"No! We're not trusting him! We're gonna find a right help!"

"Why are you so stubborn, Zelda?! He likes me! And I like him! Why can't you accept him?!"

"Enough! I will not have you to date with him! My word is final!"

Everyone but Red Arsenal was in shock and concern. They had never seen how angry Zelda was, and she was too overprotective to Midnight Moonlight. That was tense.

Midnight sobbed, "Why can't you understand me?! You're very selfish mother-figure I ever had!"

Zelda groaned in annoyance, "Coz he drunk like a crazy mare! He got involved with some bad history of some legal issue! I will not have a daughter to get into a trouble! Do you understand me?!"

Both Zelda and Midnight gave a deadlock glare at each other for the moment.

"Hey, babe? Is everything alright?" The gentle voice asked gently. Everyone turned and found a teenage unicorn colt with blond curly mane, and his Cutie Mark was a microphone, sunglasses and rock symbol. He looked around as he asked, "Who's the newbies?"

Midnight Moonlight huffed in annoyance as she trotted off to her boyfriend, "Nothing. Everyone, this is my boyfriend - Belieber."

"Belieber? As in the 'The Believer Belieber'?" Sweetie Belle asked in shock and surprise.

With Belieber's nodded, Cutie Mark Crusaders awed in amazement and shock. Apple Bloom whistled, "Wow... I'd never thought I would be seeing a famous superstar here."

"But what were you doing here?" Scootaloo asked curiously, "The last I heard was that you went missing when you were heading to Manehatten, some months ago."

Belieber sighed in shame, "It was painful to remember... I was on my way to Manehattan, and then the portal came out of nowhere. It grabbed me! I ended up at Dark Sea. Bai Tza forced me to her work, but I escaped."

"How exactly? You've gotta tell us!" Jade asked in excitement.

"I... I can't... It's too much..." Belieber said painfully before he cried and sobbed in tears.

Everyone looked pitiful and concern of how struggled and painful Belieber was to be trapped at Demon Land. Zelda and Red Arsenal looked suspicious and annoyed as if they were not convinced. Dragoking wasn't as well. Something off with Belieber's story...

"It's okay. We get it," Lance said calmly, "So, you'd think you can help us find the Purest Seashell?"

Belieber wiped his tears off before took a deep breathe, "Yeah sure, no problem. I can do that. I'll get you the Purest Seashell. I know the way to Bai Tza's Palace."

"Are you sure? Can you handle this?" Shiroi asked in concern.

"Shiroi's right," Nyx agreed, "You've been traumatized by Bai Tza's capture and torture. And I think it's best that we'll go ahead without you."

Boomer nodded his head, "Yeah, we'll take care of Bai Tza by ourselves."

"Hey... You're talking to 'Believer Belieber'. I can handle it," Belieber said arrogantly before headed off, "Come on, ponies. We've got to move."

"Come on. Let's follow him," Midnight ordered proudly.

Reluctantly to agree with Belieber's confidence, Lance's team but Lance, Red Arsenal, Shiroi and Zelda moved out in following while the latter slowly marched out as they all chatted softly yet quietly as well.

"What was that about, Zelda?" Lance asked in concern. Zelda turned and looked at him. He continued, "I'd never seen you so upset and angry."

Shiroi nodded her head, "And not to mention, your accent... seems to be off and different."

Zelda yelped in concern before she spoke calmly, "I apologize of my behavior. I didn't mean to do that. I'm just worried for her. I couldn't bear to let her be blinded by colt's false charm. And whenever I got angry, my voice went off on Southern's Accent."

"I see... But don't worry," Lance said calmly, "If Belieber did cause some problems, we'll look after her."

Shiroi nodded her head, "I agreed. After what you did for us, it's the least we can do for you."

Zelda looked surprise before she smiled, "Thank you so much, my friends. I'm in your debt." With Lance and Shiroi headed off, she turned to Red Arsenal who looked suspicious and angry. She spoke calmly, "I believe you know something about that boy my dear daughter has taken 'interest' in."

"Yeah..." Red Arsenal replied firmly and seriously, "I knew him. And I don't think he's helping us."

"Agreed. But we have to be prepared for any traps Bai Tza had planned. She could set the traps anywhere and anytime."

"No worries... I have my way to interrogate my suspicious 'ally'..."

"Alright..." Zelda nodded her head in agreement.

With the plans settled, they set off at once and met up with Lance's team at once.


At Ocean Palace, the armored demon merman-like was standing before the large Dark Water Pool-like and its front was the throne chair-like with ocean designs. It was guarded by both heavily armored strong humanoid Turtles. The water pool slowly turned into dark crimson blood. The dead merman slowly emerged from the sea depth to the surface. The Turtle Guards took the dead merman out from the pool.

As the merman was removed, the pool bubbled as if something was emerging from the pool. As soon it emerged, it revealed to be greenish demonic mermaid with several tentacles-like hairs and a small fin on her head worn the bluish and white suit-like fish scales. She hissed calmly.

"What is it, my servant? You're interrupting my lust..." She hissed darkly.

"Forgive me, Mistress Bai Tza," Demon Merman Soldier calmly spoke and reported, "I've brought the important message - he's leading them to us now."

Bai Tza hissed in please, "Excellent... Soon, my little niece... Your memory shall be restored. And soon... the world of mortal will serve the Demons..."


As Lance and his team continued traveling through the forest, they had arrived to the edge of river or a large ocean-like. They but Belieber, Zelda and Red Arsenal awed in shock yet surprise and amaze of what they were seeing. While the ocean was dark and evil, they couldn't help but to comment of how large and vast the ocean was.

"Straight ahead to the end - it's where Bai Tza's Ocean Palace located. It's under the depth," Belieber replied calmly.

Midnight nodded her head in agreement, "That's right, everyone. I've been there once. I saw it with my own eyes. There'll be more warriors. But no worries. As long as they weren't aware of our arrival, we can swim and sneak around the guards. We can use the palace's back door to get in."

"You've got it. I escaped by that area. And they won't suspect it, and neither Bai Tza does."

"So, let's head off now."

Zelda looked concern and worry of the plan provided by her 'surrogate' daughter and her 'crush', "I do not think we should sneak around-!"

"Good idea. The quicker we are, the better we avoided fighting with Bai Tza or any of her minions," Lance said calmly yet agreement.

Shiroi nodded her head in agreement, "Agreed. Plus, I could use some practice of swimming."

"Me too," Nyx agreed, "Besides I've always want to swim on the ocean." She gulped, "Though I wasn't expected to swim in Dark Sea."

Cutie Mark Crusaders, Metalgear, Steel Blaze and Dragons agreed with Lance, Shiroi and Nyx's plan. But Zelda and Red Arsenal refused the idea. But the former's favor were higher than the latter's. Lance's team agreed on sneaking around the palace.

Zelda sighed in concern, "Very well... We shall sneak around the enemy but this is the sea, not the land. It would be hard for us to sneak around them to the palace's back entrance."

Red Arsenal nodded his head, "Then, we'd best be careful of entering that palace. Remember - those monster are highly intelligent to deal with. And not to mention, we have to be careful with Bai Tza as well."

"Is she dangerous?" Shiroi asked in concern.

Red Arsenal nodded his head, "Yeah... There was a legend behind her home. Before Dark Sea, there was a village for the gargoyles only called Gargoyle Village. It was peaceful for the grounded and sky Gargoyles for long years. But Bai Tza the Demon Lord of Water and her Water Demon Army came. And it is said that she destroyed the village with one strike - her Rising Terror Tsunami. Gargoyles were forced to leave and escape their village and sought for a new land to stay..."

Apple Bloom gasped, "Whole... Land?!"

"But... That's Crazy!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed in shock.

Scootaloo gulped, "Poor Gargoyles... How could Bai Tza do this?!"

Red Arsenal sighed, "Bai Tza couldn't careless of innocents or lands. As long as the sea remained, her kingdom remains."

"Even so..." Nyx said firmly, "We still have to get the Purest Seashell!"

"I understand. But all I'm saying is be careful of our enemies. They shouldn't be underestimated," Red Arsenal warned firmly.

Red Arsenal's warning had made Cutie Mark Crusaders scared and worried, and even Boomer and Rob feared of them as well.

Zelda turned and looked at Red Arsenal, "What of you? Are you and Metalgear ready for this task?"

Red Arsenal scoffed, "Don't worry. My Cybernetic Hoof is 100% waterproof. I've got nothing to worry."

"Metal Ponies are too waterproof and not a single drop of water shocked our system and circuit," Metalgear said calmly.

"That's good," Lance said in relief before turned to Steel Blaze and dragons, "And you guys?"

"I can handle it!" Spike said confidently.

Grunt smiled, "I am Grunt..."

Steel Blaze sighed, "Sorry, guys - I'm not going to the sea. I hate water to sock my flames. If that happens, I won't provide some helps."

"Brother... Are you sure? We could use some help," Alyson asked in concern.

Steel Blaze patted Alyson's mane, "I'll be fine, kiddo. Just make sure that you stick with them at all times, got it?"

Alyson smiled, "Got it."

"I'm out too. I'm staying away from the water," Boomer agreed.

"I think we'll stay behind to keep the lookout," Rob suggested, "That way we can help and rescue you guys, and of course we can push our enemies away."

"What about you, Dragoking?" Lance asked curiously. Dragoking gave Lance a lick before giving Nyx, Shiroi and others but Belieber that he was willing to go. He smiled, "Okay, then. Let's get some gears. We need to breathe under the sea."

Midnight smiled, "I have some gears."

Lance's team but Steel Blaze, Boomer, Rob and Dragoking took the breathing masks with small oxygen sided tanks. They wore them onto their mouths. They all jumped and dived into the water as they all headed straight to Bai Tza's Ocean Palace. Dragoking followed them as well.

"You'd think they'll be okay," Boomer asked in concern, "I'm kinda worry and guilty of leaving them head on."

Rob smiled, "I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, we've manage to reach here. If we get this one, then we can proceed to two more ingredients."

"Yeah... I guess..." Steel Blaze said before he sighed, "I wonder... If Belieber said is true, he sounded like he was faking it."

"What do you mean?" Rob and Boomer asked in concern.

Steel Blaze hummed, "Could he be lying?"


After diving into the depths of water, Lance's team followed both Midnight Moonlight and Belieber. They looked around of their surroundings. They were all shocked and feared as they witnessed the destruction fields of all Gargoyle Village. It was nothing but ruined. They all felt pity and sorry of the Gargoyle Village they saw.

As much pitiful Lance's team felt for the village, they had to move out while hiding from their enemies. They saw more of Demon Water Army coming and patrolling the area. They consisted of Demon Mermaid Soldiers, Demon Turtle Guards, blackish mutated humanoid Shadow Squids and some rode on giant armored Crabs, Eel Hounds and riding the Shark Mounts. They were all led by the greenish female humanoid demon mermaid with fins-like ears and eight tentacles dressed in her water armor suit and armed with demonic gauntlet as she was riding the giant armored demonic blue squid with sharp long strong paws.

"Wow... There's a lot of Water Demon Army," Nyx commented in shock and feared.

Spike gulped, "For the first time, we're seeing a lady as an Elite Commander..."

"Yeah... And she means business too," Apple Bloom remarked in fear, making Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Jade and Alyson nodded their heads in agreement. She asked, "Who is she?"

"That's Mizuku," Midnight explained seriously, "She is Bai Tza's Elite Commander of Water Demon Army. And trust me on this one, she means business. She'll take anyone's youths to make her beautiful and graceful. And the worst of all about her, she absorbs everyone's ability."

"That can be good," Metalgear said in concern, "And what of Bai Tza's pet?"

"Calamaro," Red Arsenal replied, "Legend says that she's the one who devoured anyone or anything that trespass her master's home. It is said that she controls the sea as her master had. We have to be careful of this one. She's tough."

Dragoking growled in annoyance yet anger as he tempted to fight. Lance held his Hydragoon Companion from attacking as they were here to sneak into the palace in getting the Purest Seashell, not to fight.

"Alright, everyone," Mizuku said firmly, "Mistress's order, make sure that no mortals or landers dare to enter her palace. I want a full clean sweep. Patrol the area!"

"Yes, Commander!" Water Demon Army saluted.

Water Demon Army split up and looked around of the areas in keeping their eyes out for the intruders. Lance and his team knew that the had to move out at once.

"We'd better go now. We can't stay here," Lance said in concern.

Shiroi nodded her head, "Yeah... We can't let them see us."

Everyone agreed with both Lance and Shiroi's plan. Lance and his team were swimming and passing the Water Demon Army, they tried to avoid from being captured and spotted by their enemies. Each time Water Demon Army came and checked on the area, Lance's team hid under and behind the debris and villages from being spotted and found. And sometimes they grabbed and killed the patrolling unit when the latter got closed to their locations.

During sneaking around the Water Demon Army, Red Arsenal noticed Belieber had stopped for the moment as he was panting before wiping some off from his head like there was a sweat, Belieber told them to head on because he was wiping the sweats off. Red Arsenal narrowed his eyes in suspicious as he suspects something funny from the famous celebrity.

After avoiding from detected by Water Demon Army's watch, Lance's team had arrived to the back of Bai Tza's Ocean Palace. They had manage to reach it from being detected. They smiled happily of their success in reaching the location. However; Lance, Shiroi, Nyx, Zelda and Red Arsenal felt that the task was too easy.

Before they could do anything, a shadow loomed over the castle's back walls. Lance's team gasped in shock and worry of what they saw. They turned to their backs as they saw Water Demon Army had surrounded them.

"Well, well, well," Mizuku asked in amusement, "What do we have here, boys?"

"Intruders! Spies! Kidnappers! Imbeciles! Princess Yue has return to us!" Demon Water Army responded wildly.

Midnight gasped, "How?! How did they know?!"

"I don't know! I thought it worked well! They shouldn't have found us that easily!" Belieber exclaimed in 'shock'.

Red Arsenal hissed, "I told you that these Water Demon Army are intelligent! They've been expecting us from the beginning!"

"That is right, experiment..." The sinister female's voice said darkly. Everyone turned to their back and found Bai Tza and her minions stood before them. She continued, "Do you really think you can sneak around my empire that easily? You're more foolish than any Centaurs I've encountered. Mizuku has anticipate your movement."

"Is that-?!" Shiroi asked in concern.

"You've got it, girl," Mizuku smiled proudly, "Mistress Bai Tza is standing before you. I suggest you surrender to milady at once if you value your lives."

Calamaro squealed wildly as the Water Demon Army armed their weapons at their intruders. Lance's team armed themselves in ready to fight and attack their enemies.

"If we say no?" Lance asked suspiciously.

"Kill them! And bring Yue to me now!" Bai Tza ordered angrily.

Water Demon Army screeched and cried wildly as they all swam and charged right at Lance's team. The latter battled and fought against the former hard and quick. Lance launched his Oblivion Dragon Blade and Oathkeeper Blososm Blade with Zen Slash and Dragon Cross Strike at them. Shiroi, Nyx, Jade and Alyson unleashed their Holy Light Beam, Night Lunar Beam, Super Adventure Blast and Giga Light Blast at them. Grunt and Spike punched and kicked his enemies while defending Cutie Mark Crusaders. Metalgear fired his Buster Canon and Red Arsenal fired his Cybernetic Hoof's Gem Revolver Blast at them. Zelda and Midnight launched their Unicorn Bursts at them while protecting Belieber from danger. Dragoking fired his Hurricane Wind Beam, Mystic Dragon Flame and Frozen Curse Beam at them. Bai Tza launched her Water Torpedo in knocking and distracting Lance and his team injured and distracted before they continued fighting.

As Lance's team were distracted in battling with Water Demon Army, Mizuku kicked Calamaro's nudge as they charged straight at the former. Mizuku fired her crossbow gauntlets at them. As Lance and his team were distracted, the arrows hit the backs of Shiroi, Nyx, Spike and Alyson as they screamed in pain. Mizuku jumped and swam straight to her targets. She gave them Spine Movement Block on their backs in knocking them out. Calamaro grabbed and wrapped four of them under her tentacles tight.

Nyx screamed wildly, "LANCE! HELP!"

Lance and his team turned and found their four members had been captured. Before they could do anything, Calamaro screeched wildly as she and her master: Bai Tza fired their Water Torpedo Beam at them. Lance's team were thrown and blown away from Ocean Palace. They all screamed and panicked.


On the grounded land, the trio were waiting for Lance's team return. They spotted the bubbling bubbles on the water as they all watched what happen next. They all felt something not right from the Dark Sea.

SPLASH! Lance's team was thrown up to the sky for the moment. The latter screamed in fear and worry as they all fell straight down. The trio screamed in fear as they were trying to run off but knocked at each other's head. Lance's team slammed and rammed to the trio to the ground. They all moaned and groaned painfully.

For the moment had passed, they slowly got up from the ground. They all breathed calmly and slowly. Steel Blaze, Boomer and Rob were all shocked and feared of what had happen. Steel Blaze groaned in anger before punched on the tree's trunks hard.

"Damn it! I should have been there! I should have been there!" Steel Blaze exclaimed in anger.

"We'll get our friends. We'll get them, Steel," Metalgear comforted calmly.

Apple Bloom hummed in concern, "I still don't get one thing. How did they know we're heading to the back door? We've sneaked them."

"Yeah... It's like they actually set this up for us," Scootaloo said in concern.

Sweetie Belle turned to Midnight Moonlight, "Midnight, you and Belieber told us that no one will suspect us from using the back door."

"Yeah, they'll be too busy on checking the front." Jade said in concern.

Midnight nodded her head, "It was. They really were so focus on the front. And they didn't even notice me or Belieber from coming to the back."

"Yeah, they shouldn't have notice us. It's weird, right. I guess we should have double check on more information about the area," Belieber said in 'concern', "And we should have set some baits to make sure they don't follow us."

"So what else you've been hiding," Red Arsenal asked seriously and angrily as he glared at Belieber, "It's time you tell us the truth."

"What do you mean, Red?" Boomer asked in concern.

"Do you know something?" Lance asked in concern yet suspicious.

Red Arsenal narrowed his eyes in suspicious as he continued, "We've been watched by someone else when we take a rest. If Belieber really is Midnight's crush, why did he return to our group very late? And above all; when we were hidden while moving to Ocean Palace's Back Door, I noticed Belieber was slowing down. He claimed he was tired, then wipes his sweats off. There was no water because we're under the water! They didn't actually figure our plans out. Belieber gave the Water Demon Army a signal of our position!"

Everyone but Zelda and Dragoking gasped in shock and surprise. They then growled in anger and rage as they all glared at the nervous Belieber.

"Is this true?!" Cutie Mark Crusaders demanded angrily.

Grunt growled in anger, "I AM GRUNT!"

"I agree, Grunt," Rob agreed, "Don't make us impatient."

Boomer growled in anger, "Start talking, asshole! I'll make you hurt, pretty boy!"

Belieber gulped in fear as he slowly moved back while quivered and shivered in fear. Everyone remained staring and glaring at him.

"Come on. I really was sweating! I really am! Do you know how tired it was when we were swimming under the sea?" Belieber said in concern while having sweats coming off.

Metalgear narrowed his eyes in suspicious with crimson eyes, "Your statement is false..."

"Kid... Tell me now," Steel Blaze snarled before his mane blazed up like blazing fire, "Don't make roast you!"

As Belieber squealed in fear, Midnight Moonlight shook her head in denial, "No! It's not true! You can't be serious! Belieber is not a bad pony! He's not-!"

"Midnight, that's enough." Zelda said painfully and regretfully. She took the newspaper out from her bag. Belieber gasped in shock and feared of what he had saw. She thrown it to Lance and his friends. She sighed, "I didn't want to do this. But Belieber had proven me otherwise. I'm sorry, sweetheart."

Lance and his team read the Zelda's newspaper. They read the article as they all gasped in shock. They continued reading:

'Mr. Belieber is not a Believer' - Belieber is not what you thought of since the very day he started his singing career! His pride, egotistical and selfish led his downfall. What you knew and believe in him is unbelievable. 10 interesting facts he is not perfect:

1. He peed on the janitor's bucket - What is wrong with this kid?! He dare to pee on the bucket of mopping soap. We need that to clean the floor, not to make it smelly like Diamond Dogs!.
2. Colonial Ponies get Free GAS?! - He claimed he's a descendant Colonial Pony and doesn't need to pay for gas. That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Has anyone ever heard there is no such thing called 'free money'. Honestly. Even a foal can tell the difference.
3. Drunken Race - Drunken Belieber stole Mystic of War's Red Hare for showing his skills that he can ride the dragon. Prove, yes. Stealing a God Pony's Dragon is unacceptable!
4. Logo flanked! - Everyone knows that stepping on Delta Gears' Logo with legs is unacceptable because they're Princess Celestia's Elite Squadron. Above all, they're not so keen of anyone trying to be funny with them. He should be warned of it!
5. Monkey Abandoned - Belieber had a monkey adopted from Fluttershy. He claimed he care and loved her but chose to abandoned her when he had forgotten to bring his pet document. He abandoned her for world tour. That is the worst owner. Rainbow Dash is better in taking cares of hers than him!
6. Princess Iris Crystal as Belieber?! - 'Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Crystal was a great princess. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber'! That was the most offense and disrespectful manner we ever heard. Everyone knew of her history and purpose to the world. And what he wrote?! For himself, not for the better world! Unacceptable behavior and disrespect to Princess Celestia's First Daughter! At least Princess Blueblood has more manners and understanding than him!
7. Disrespect Crystal Pony's Flag - Everyone knew that kicking the flag is disrespect to the Crystal Ponies. They threw the flag to celebrity to wear as an honorary member. But unlike Belieber, he kicked it like kicking the can!
8. Bodyguards carried Belieber on Great Walls?! - One of the most embarrassing moment in celeb's life by asking bodyguards to carry him on walking the walls. He should learn from Azure Phoenix for treating his generals with kindness than servants.
9. Spits on FANS?! - Now that's the most disrespectful thing you ever did to some groups for supporting and defending him. Wow... Treats them like garbage. Girls must have love him...
10. Attitude - His attitude is a perfect example to teach the world not to become him. He takes no responsible for his action. He acted he cares for the world, think again...

Still think Belieber is a believer? Think again, everyone. And please, choose the right celeb.'

Everyone turned and glared at Belieber as he gulped in concern and nervous. Midnight was heartbroken yet shock of what she was seeing. Everyone surrounded him as they make sure that he wasn't trying to be funny. Lance approached to Belieber.

"Start talking," Lance demanded firmly and angrily.

"Why?" Midnight asked in shock and concern.

Realize that his actions has been dug out, Belieber groaned in anger as he screamed, "Fine! You're right! I did those bad things?! Do you want to know why?! I'll tell you why! I want to be perfect! I want the world respects me! Do you have any idea of how much problems I get to become famous?! But Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force gets to be be famous for one day! They get treated well while me I get just some girls! How can I be the only one to get so little and be treated so bad?! #$@ the Royal Sisters and Mystic Ponies for siding them! I was ruined! Stupid gods!"

He then snickered, "Then, a portal appeared before me when I was traveling to Manehattan. She told me that she'll help me get to be famous, in-return I help her. What would be a great Belieber's way to do by selling that stupid Nightmare Moon to Bai Tza! And Belieber is on his way to become the King!"

PUNCH! Belieber was thrown to the ground hard. Lance screamed in anger as he jumped on the latter. Lance start punching on Belieber's face for many times. Everyone watched the event. Red Arsenal smiled in amazement and enjoyment while others remained silent.

After some punches, Lance stopped as he breathed heavily. He then looked at his hooves before at Belieber's bloody and swollen face. He gasped in shock and concern. He realized that beating him won't make anything better. And above all, Lance was not a monster like Belieber. Lance stood up while glaring at him.

"You're not worthy of everything..." Lance said darkly, "My family and friends did it for ponies, not for fame. That's what makes them special and better."

As Lance turned and walked away from Belieber, Midnight approached to the latter. Before he could do anything, Midnight punched his face very hard to the ground. She huffed in anger as she muttered angrily to him.

Lance and his team gathered in planning of how they rescued Nyx, Shiroi, Spike and Alyson.

"Okay, what's the plan," Lance asked firmly and seriously, "We can't afford to wait..."

Everyone agreed with Lance's concerns. Red Arsenal turned and looked at the wounded Belieber. He smirked darkly as he had some plans for Belieber.


Nyx moaned painfully as she slowly opened her eyes. As she was about to move, she was stuck like something chained her. She looked around as she found herself chained to the dark pool. She also found herself trapped in Bai Tza's Throne Room. In front of her, it was pinkish shiny seashell. She recognized it well - Purest Seashell! It was guarded by four Shadow Squids.

Before Nyx could do anything, she looked up and found Bai Tza slippering towards her.

"Bai Tza..." Nyx said in fear.

Bai Tza chuckled evilly as she gently patted Nyx's mane, "My little niece... I'm so honored to have you back. Welcome home, child..." Nyx shivered and quivered in fear. Bai Tza sighed in pain and sad, "Oh Yue... I'm truly sorry for you to be suffered by the hooves of mortal ponies and especially Twilight Sparkle. We're truly sorry to see you to be brainwashed. No matters, I shall ease your pain. Then, we can go and see your father..."

"Pain?! What are you talking about?! I don't want your pity! And above all, where're my friends?!" Nyx demanded angrily yet frightfully.

Bai Tza smiled calmly as she kissed Nyx's forehead. She moved to the front of her. She raised her claws up in summoning some dark aura flowing water-like. Nyx yelped in fear.

"Do not worry of the persecutors," Bai Tza said calmly, "They will bother us. I shall help you to retrieve your memory, Yue. Dark Water Memoirs Restore!"

Bai Tza shot both the dark current water tornado-like right at Nyx's mouth. She screamed in fear while struggled in overcoming them. The dark water slowly entered her mouth like she was forced to drink them all.

Each time Bai Tza wasted her Dark Water Mamoirs Restore, she launched another. And each time the dark water stopped from entering her mouth, Nyx moaned and coughed painfully as she tried to recover from the attacks. As Bai Tza continued pouring more Dark Waters into Nyx's mouth, her eyes and mane glowed darkly like something dark was happening...


At the dungeon; Shiroi, Alyson and Spike screamed painfully as if they had been tortured. Mizuku's gauntlets were absorbing their auras into her body. Her body slowly removed the old lady's cracks and reeks-like into moisture and beautiful face.

Mizuku smiled darkly, "Yes... Give me more. More! With your beauty and ability, I shall be the most beautiful mermaid of the world's sea!" She then glared at the weakened Shiroi, Spike and Alyson, "Give it up... You have no hope to defeat me. Princess Yue will return to us!"

"No! We can't! We've... gotta... help her!" Shiroi struggled painfully.

Spike nodded his head, "Nyx! HANG ON!"

As Shiroi, Spike and Alyson struggled to overcome Mizuku's Dark Magic, Alyson's horn sparkled a bit. As the filly yelled, she shot a small lightning at Mizuku's body. Mizuku screamed in pain before she was thrown right to the walls hard. Shiroi, Spike and Alyson got up from the ground as the aura Mizuku had stolen slowly returned to them.

The trio stood before the weakened Mizuku as they ready to fight and finish her off. The sea witch groaned in anger as she slowly got up. Mizuku summoned transparent greenish swords.

"I will not let one to escape me. I cannot let you interfere mistress's work!" Mizuku defied.

Shiroi's eyes narrowed in anger, "Then, we'll have to force you to be defeated!"

Shiroi launched Hikari Strike on Mizuku but deflected. Shiroi continued firing Unicorn Bursts and Hikari Strikes on her but deflected by her for few times. Spike jumped and launched his Dragon Claws on her, but she deflect him aside. Alyson launched her Thunder Strike on Mizuku's body for the moment. Shiroi fired her Hikari Strike at Mizuku for few times. As Shiroi fired her Hope Light Beam at Mizuku, but the latter used her gauntlets in absorbing the powers before fired back at the trio.

Mizuku charged in as she swung her swords at them quickly but the latter dodged and avoided the attacks quickly for few times. Shiroi fired her Unicorn Burst at the sea witch's blocking swords. Spike and Alyson fired their Dragon Flames on her. Mizuku fired her Hydropump at them back in knocking them out. Shiroi charged in and fired her Unicorn Bursts at her to the walls. Shiroi charged in as she was about to attack, Mizuku grabbed and slammed the latter to the walls for 10 times. She then threw the latter to the ground before punching on her for few times. Mizuku then grabbed Shiroi's head in absorbing the latter's youth.

Spike jumped and pulled Mizuku's head tightly while firing his Dragon Flame on her head as the latter struggled in getting him off of her head. Alyson healed Shiroi's body before helped her up.

"We have to defeat her at once. And we have to get to Nyx. There's no telling what Bai Tza was doing to her," Shiroi said in concern, "Any bright ideas? Coz fighting with her makes her stronger. And not to mention, she absorbs our youth and abilities."

"Absorbs huh?" Alyson gasped, "I've got it! Here's how it goes!"

Mizuku cried wildly as she unleashed her Sonic Wave Attacks on Spike's ears, causing him to fall to the ground. She turned and spotted Shiroi smirked proudly. Shiroi stuck her tongue at Mizuku. Mizuku growled in anger as she charged right at Shiroi. As Mizuku was about to grab her, Shiroi dodged to the front while Alyson lifted the electrical rod up.

As Mizuku touched the electrical rod, it gave her a powerful electrical shocks. Her gauntlets got magnetized to the rod. Alyson and Shiroi launched their Electrical Spells on it in giving her more electrical shocks. Mizuku screamed in pain for the moment. She then used her powerful force in bringing Shiroi to her. As Mizuku grabbed and strangled Shiroi's neck tightly, the latter fired her Lightning Spell on the former for long. With the electrical attacks stopped, Mizuku closed her eyes as she let go of Shiroi and fell to the ground hard.

"Is she dead?" Spike asked in concern.

Shiroi sighed calmly, "Yes, she is. Come on, we have to get Nyx out of here at once!"

With Alyson and Spike nodded in agreement, the trio headed off at once.


Lance's team but Metalgear, Drake Trio, Dragoking, Belieber and Steel Blaze went back into the Dark Sea. They headed straight to the Ocean Palace, and it was heavily guarded by more of Water Demon Army and Calamora. Calamaro screeched wildly and angrily as she and the Water Demon Army swan and charged straight at them. Lance gave his team a serious nod, and they nodded theirs. They separated and charged at their own enemies.

Lance, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Zelda swam right at Calamaro. Cutie Mark Crusaders made some funny faces and hitting their flanks at Calamaro as she charged and chased after them. Each time they escaped her grasps, Lance and Zelda charged in and swung their swords on her for few times. Two warriors turned and swung their swords at the charging Water Demon Army. Red Arsenal fired his Gem Revolver at Water Demon Army one-by-one, but sometimes he punched and knocked them out and mostly he used his Machine Crystal Blaster in defeating them. Midnight fired her Unicorn Bursts and Spell Strikes at them back.

As Lance and his team turned and battled Calamora, she fired her black ink sprays at them. They all dodged the attacks at once. Red Arsenal charged in and punched on Calamora's face hard but she grabbed him before slammed him to the depth's ground hard. Lance and Zelda swam and charged at her. She swung her tentacles at them hard and quick but they dodged and avoided the attacks before they attacked and fought on her head and tentacles for few times. Calamora screeched in anger as she launched her Water Torpedo Beam on them away. Cutie Mark Crusaders charged and knocked on her head for few times while making their faces at her.

Calamora screeched in anger as she unleashed her Sonic Screeches on them, causing four of them turned to deaft. They got caught and grasped by her tentacles. As they screamed in pain, Lance and Zelda charged in and cut their tentacles off. Midnight grabbed them and led them to safety. Red Arsenal launched his Heavy Explosive Arrow right on her face. As her face was scarred, Calamora screeched in anger.

Before she could do anything, something knocked on her head. Calamaro looked up and found Belieber got chained. Calamaro screeched in anger while Belieber screamed in fear. He was being pulled up. Lance, Zelda and Red Arsenal nodded their heads as they gave last strokes in punching at her. They turned and swam to the surface. Calamora followed them to the top.


On the surface, dragons and two ponies were on the ground waiting for Lance's team returned while they were fishing? Grunt growled seriously. They turned and looked at their friend. They looked at each other. They narrowed their serious and determined eyes as they pulled the fishing rod up high. It's time!

SPLASH! Lance, Zelda and Red Arsenal jumped off high while Belieber came late. Calamora jumped up as she gobbled him up into her mouth. She was about to swallowed Lance's team up.

"NOW!" Steel Blaze cried.

Steel Blaze launched his Blazing Mighty Strikes, Metalgear and Dragoking fired his Electrical Thunder Surge and Drake Trio fired their Dragon Flames at the screeching painful Calamora. It slowly got burnt and electrocuted her as it slowly received the burnt marks. She fell to the sea hard. Calamora was defeated. And treacherous Belieber was killed.

The trio returned to the sea while Cutie Mark Crusaders and Midnight Moonlight returned to the surface. Everyone cheered wildly and happily as they won the battle.

"It works! That saves our energy for one big fish!" Boomer exclaimed proudly.

Rob cleared his throat, "Technically, it's called Cephalopod."

Steel Blaze scoffed, "Doesn't matter! The most important thing is that we used fire and electric on right time and right target. And that stupid Belieber got what he deserved!"

"Affirmative," Metalgear agreed, "Instead frontal assault, lure it to the surface prove effective without creating casualties. Red Arsenal's plan works well."

Red Arsenal smirked, "Thanks. But we couldn't have done it, if it weren't for Cutie Mark Crusaders' insults, Lance and Zelda's skills to make it angry and mad."

"Thanks!" Cutie Mark Crusaders and Midnight thanked happily.

Zelda turned to Lance, "It is time, Lance."

"Yeah. Shiroi. Spike. Alyson. Nyx. Hold on. We're coming," Lance said determinedly as he and his friends were preparing to head off...


-

As Bai Tza continued pouring her Dark Water Memoirs Restore on Nyx, Demon Lord of Water stopped the attacks. The black filly coughed painfully while spitting some waters out. Nyx breathed heavily as her eyes and mane glowed darkly and blown like a wind.

Bai Tza smirked, "Almost there... Soon, Princess Yue, you shall return to us!"

"Get away from her, you bitch!" Shiroi's exclaimed in anger. Bai Tza gasped in shock while Nyx smiled in relief as they turned and found Shiroi, Spike and Alyson stood before them. She snarled in anger, "Let her go now!"

Bai Tza hissed in anger, "I do not know how you defeated my Elite Commander, you will not defeat me! I will not let you interfere my work to save her!"

"Save her! You're killing her!" Alyson exclaimed in anger, "It's unacceptable!"

"Yeah! You'd pick the wrong friends to mess with!" Spike agreed.

Shiroi nodded her head, "Everyone, charge! Let's defeat Bai Tza for good!"

With Spike and Alyson cheered wildly, they and Shiroi charged at Bai Tza. Demon Lord of Water launched her Hydropump on them at once, but Shiroi rolled over to the front. She jumped and punched Bai Tza to the ground. She tried to punch on her, but Demon Lord of Water grasped her tail on the unicorn. Bai Tza thrown Shiroi away. Bai Tza launched her her Dark Water Balls at them but they dodged and avoided them. She then used her Water Torpedo at them. They got washed away from her to the walls for the moment.

As the trio struggled in getting over the attacks, Nyx struggled but manage to fire Lunar Shots on Bai Tza's back. Bai Tza got distracted. Alyson fired Unicorn Burst on her off before Shiroi charged and rammed her off hard. Spike jumped and fired his Dragon Flame on her. Demon Lord of Water dodged and avoided the attacks before giving him hard tail slaps. She then fired Dark Water Balls on him. Bai Tza turned and fired her Water Spear Strikes on Alyson. The filly quickly summoned Force Field in blocking and deflecting the blasts. Bai Tza grasped her tail on Alyson's neck before thrown right on Spike's body hard. Shiroi charged in while firing her Unicorn Bursts at her. She dodged and avoided them. Bai Tza swung her slaps on Shiroi hard to the latter's duo friends.

Spike jumped and gave her a Dragon Claws on her head for few times, but Bai Tza's tentacles grabbed and thrown him off to the walls. She charged in as she gave him a very hard fish's tail slap to the ground for five times. Alyson charged and fired her Thunder Spell Strikes on Bai Tza for few times but missed. Demon Lord of Water charged in and fired her Dark Water Balls on the filly but the latter deflected the attacks by her force-field before firing her Light Arrows on Demon Lord of Water. Bai Tza got injured but thrown Alyson to Spike by grasping fish's tail. Bai Tza and Shiroi fired Dark Water Balls and Hikari Strikes at each other for few times. Demon Lord of Water fired her Water Torpedo on Shiroi right at Spike and Alyson.

Bai Tza turned and fired her Dragon Tsunami Strike on trio for the moment. As they struggled in overcoming the tsunami, Shiroi growled in anger as her eyes glowed in white. She unleashed Celestial Blade in cutting the tsunami in halves. She slapped Demon Lord of Water's face hard, causing the latter growled and slapped the former hard. Two women slapped at each other like two cats fighting over the fish.

As Shiroi and Bai Tza continued battling, Demon Lord of Water used her tail in grabbing the white unicorn to the ground hard. Bai Tza was ready to unleash her Water Torpedo. Spike and Alyson jumped on her as they pulled her tentacles and punched on her head.

As Shiroi slowly recovered and gotten up, she spotted the bluish gourd in front of her. It glowed in light blue colors.

'Let the Water Gourd rescue your black filly...'

Shiroi nodded her head as she stood up and took the gourd up. She turned and faced against Bai Tza after the latter knocked Spike and Alyson to the ground.

"It's over now, mortal!" Bai Tza exclaimed in anger, "I'll have Yue return to us! We shall finish what we have started for a long time!"

Shiroi's eyes narrowed in determined, "I don't think so! Say goodbye!"

Shiroi held the gourd up as it glowed brightly in light blue. It then fired at the screaming Bai Tza. The portal appeared behind of her. Bai Tza was pulled into the portal while struggling in escaping it.

"Mark my word! Yue will return to us! She will bring destruction to Equestria! She will avenge us," Bai Tza exclaimed wildly before she was thrown into the portal.

Shiroi and Alyson struggled but helped Nyx freed from chains. Spike took the Purest Seashell. Lance and his team charged through the door as they found the smiling fours supposed 'hostages' stood before them. Lance's team was in shock and surprised yet relieved to see them safe from danger. They all commented to Shiroi's team safe from danger. Lance hugged Nyx tightly.

"Are you alright?" Lance asked in concern, "Did Bai Tza hurt you?"

Nyx sobbed and nodded her head, "I'm fine... But Shiroi got Bai Tza banished. And best of all, we've got the Purest Seashell."

Shiroi nodded, "Agreed. We've got two more ingredients to get. Our journey is almost done."

"Yeah! I can't wait for it! I can't wait to get back home!" Spike agreed.

Nyx gasped, "Wait! What happen to Zelda, Midnight and Belieber?!"

Lance smiled as he patted Nyx's mane, "Don't worry about Zelda and Midnight, they're having some relationship to reconcile. And for Belieber, we're not gonna be worry about that fake again."

"What happen?" Nyx asked in confuse and concern.

Lance smiled, "I'll explain. Come on, we'd better go. We're almost there. And we're gonna finish this up for good!"

"YEAH!" Lance's team exclaimed in agreement.


On the surface area, Zelda and Midnight Moonlight were on the top as they were reconciling.

"Mother... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Midnight exclaimed while sobbed in pain and despair as she hugged Zelda, "I'm really sorry, Mother! I promised you that I'll never ever date with a jerk like him again."

Zelda sighed as she hugged Midnight, "I know dear... I know... But I'm glad you come back to me. And I'm sorry for telling you about him because he was your biggest star."

"It's okay... It's okay... But you don't hate me, right?"

"Nope... I'll always love you, your brothers and sisters. Always..."

Zelda and Midnight sobbed in tears of joy as they hugged and nuzzled on each other gently and calmly. With Bai Tza and her Water Demon Army defeated, Lance and his team had retrieved Purest Seashell. They have two more to retrieved. The journey continued...

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

References:
1) This chapter is heavily based on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Episode 47 - Sandshrew's Locker, but with few differences.

2) As if you don't know who Belieber is?! I'd never and ever like him or any of his songs. Full of bullshits and nonsense. Satisfy you enough for his perfect death?

3) The Newspapers Lance and his friends had read are based on WatchMojo.Com's Top 10 of why Justin Bieber Hated.