• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,976 Views, 0 Comments

Journey through Demon Land - Shadow Master



Lance, Nyx, Spike and CMC must travel to Demon Land to find cure ingredients to save their family. But there is a darkest secret and history to reveal from forbidden land..

  • ...
19
 0
 1,976

Chapter 14: A Great Sacrifice

At Shendu's dark yet demoniacally dragon palace-like, Shendu was siting on his Throne Chair. The black portal appeared before him. It revealed to be Tso Lan himself.

"Brother..." Shendu said calmly.

Tso Lan had his eyes narrowed in anger, "Shendu, it is time. Bakura had failed his mission. It is time for yours to make."

"Do not fret, Tso Lan. It will be done."

"Do not underestimate these fools, and especially Yue. She's more intelligent and determined as her blood mother and adoptive father. I want her back in one piece."

"Do not worry, Tso Lan. As I had explain the plan before, I will be victorious. Both Spike and Nyx will return to us for good."

"You better hope so. Or else, my plan will initiate," Tso Lan said darkly and evilly, "Mine are ready. Just need them to come to my palace."

Tso Lan's portal disappeared from sights. Shendu smirked darkly as he turned to the front. Shadows emerged from the ground as they all formed the blue humanoid in black ninja suits, along with some Demon Dragon Warriors coming from side doors. They all bowed down before him.

"The time has come..." Shendu said darkly, "Do whatever it takes to bring them to me. And kill the rest of her 'companions' and especially 'elder brother'."

Shendu's Minions bowed down to the ground in agreement. They then stood up and turned to the door as they all headed off at once. With them left, behind Shendu was two dark crimson eyes glaring while snarling.

"Patient, my warrior... You'll have the chance. And trust me, they will not escape us that easily."


Lance and his friends spent whole morning in reaching to the Mount Dragoon Volcano's Dragon Palace. They all stood on the mountain's edge before the burning river of lava and some hardened and stronger black rocks-like. They all looked up and glanced at the palace.

"This is it. Shendu's Dragon Palace," Red Arsenal said calmly yet firmly, "It also where Courage Flame Orb held."

"And what does it do? Gives ponies some fire-breathing powers?" Boomer asked curiously.

"Doubt of it," Nyx replied calmly as she continued, "Courage Flame Orb is the special and very rare antidote in healing pony's every organs like heart beating, lung's breathing, brain's functioning and muscles' mobility. And special bonus to it - restore the heats."

"So, what's the plan? Break in and attack? That sounds great," Steel Blaze said proudly.

Boomer smirked, "Count me in. I'm so about heads on and break them down."

"But it is illogical as well," Metalgear said in concern, "Charging prove to be ineffective as more opportunities for enemies to attack us - Ambush, Traps and Strength in Numbers. We must be cautious yet we require the strategy and guidance to that area."

Zelda smirked happily as she looked down and found two shadowy figures approaching them. She smiled, "And we have both."

Everyone turned and looked at her as they wondered of what Zelda had said. She pointed to the front as two shadowy figures approached and stopped before them. They both revealed to be a dark brown feline-unicorn mare-like with black mane and another was light brown wolf-Earth Pony mare-like with brown messy mane with light and dark green stripes.

Zelda cleared her throat, "Everyone, these are Shadow Cat and Flower Dog."

"Nice to see you all." Flower Dog said calmly before howled happily, "I'm so happy to meet you all in pony. I heard a lot about you. That was pretty amazing of you."

Shadow Cat bowed down as she spoke calmly and gracefully, "Greetings, everyone. I'm honored to meet you all. I especially like your Red Arsenal. He's such a handsome one."

Red Arsenal groaned in annoyance, "Don't seduce me. I'm not your type." He cleared his throat, "Okay, now we've got the guide and help. But can we trust them. The last time we had a guide, he led us a trap."

Zelda smiled, "Do not fret, my friends. They can be trusted. I met them for sometimes ago before today. I heard that they got lost when they traveled to South. I searched of them for sometimes until today. I was relief now. Since they know about Shendu's Palace well, we could use this as the advantage."

"Good... I've got the plan," Lance said calmly and firmly. Everyone looked at him. He spoke, "We're gonna split up into two teams."

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked in shock.

Lance explained, "I'm gonna head to the entrance to distract the enemies and Shendu as long as I can. And Red Arsenal will lead the rest to the back door of palace. Get the Courage Flame Orb! And we can all go to Dark Moon Palace to finish this."

"What?! Are you serious?! I thought you said-!" Red Arsenal said in shock.

"We're not taking the risk anymore. Shendu probably be ready for us. We've gotta be careful on this situation. In order to get the ingredient, at some hold and distract Demon Lord of Fire for long. That's the only way to save our time and get to Dark Moon."

"But Lance... It's too dangerous," Shiroi said in concern.

"I'm with her. I don't think it's good idea for you to fight him all by yourself," Steel Blaze agreed.

Lance groaned, "I have to! This is better than let anyone else drag into a trap."

"Dude! Why are you so stubborn?!" Boomer exclaimed in annoyance, "That's our department!"

"Yeah! What is wrong with you?! It never stop any of us from going to the palace! And we won't stop now! We can do it! We all can do it!" Nyx exclaimed in upset and angry in seeing how stubborn Lance had become. She exclaimed, "We're gonna stick together, just like what you had plan!"

"Why are you so persistent in doing this?!" Boomer asked in concern.

Lance groaned in upset as he exclaimed, "I can't lose any of you!" Everyone was in shock as they listened to him breathing heavily before continued, "I can't... Not after what had happen from that morning. I can't risk it. I can't risk Nyx or Spike be turned by Shendu's power. I don't want to fight with my own family."

Everyone was in silent again as they all had some thoughts for the moment. Shiroi came and hugged Lance in making him some comfort. Nyx and Spike came hugged him as well.

Shiroi spoke calmly, "We understand. But you need some helps to deal with them. You can't do this all by yourself. Just like what Red Arsenal and Metalgear had said, they could be ready for us with ambushes and traps."

"Then, count on me," Boomer exclaimed proudly.

"I'm all burn out. Got it Memorized?" Steel Blaze smirked.

"Allow me to assist you as well," Metalgear spoke calmly and firmly.

"You might need some advice and help," Zelda spoke while nodded her head, "You might need some help to deal with him."

"I'm going too. I know the traps well. And I can get rid of them for you," Shadow Cat purred calmly.

Dragoking roared wildly like a Tyrannosaurus Rex roared for victory. Lance was surprised to see three friends and a pet were willing to help him to hold Shendu and his minions off for long.

"We're going too!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed proudly.

"No..." Lance answered firmly. Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock. He continued, "All of you and Spike are going with Red Arsenal, Shiroi, Rob, Grunt and Flower Dog to the back. We're not taking the risk. Get the ingredient and get out. We'll hold him off as long as we can." Nyx was about to argue. He spoke at once, "That is your big brother's order, Nyx! No argument!"

Nyx sighed in defeat as she hated to see Lance's angry face. Nyx sighed, "Fine... Come back alive. And I mean it!"

"Good..." Lance smiled before giving Nyx a pat on her mane. He turned and looked at Red Arsenal, "Think you can handle it?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll get the ingredient out," Red Arsenal said firmly, "You just plan on how to get out from there before get yourselves barbecued."

"Got it. Let's go," Lance said firmly.

Lance's team got split up into two teams. Lance's side consisted of Boomer, Metalgear, Steel Blaze, Zelda, Shadow Cat and Dragoking while Red Arsenal's was Shiroi, five Cutie Mark Crusaders, Nyx, Spike, Rob, Grunt and Flower Dog. They went in separated ways. Lance's team headed to Shendu's Palace Gate while Red Arsenal's head to the back. And their battle with Shendu has begun...


Lance's team had entered Shendu's Dragon Palace. They armed themselves in ready to fight with their enemies. They then marched through the long yet large hallway with demonic Chinese design. They looked around of their surroundings in search of them but found nothing. It was too quiet...

"Okay... This is so serious... This quiet place always scare me off..." Boomer said in concern.

"Tell me about it," Steel Blaze agreed, "I don't see any guards. Think they're napping?"

Shadow Cat shook her head, "Doubt of it. Shendu never lets his guard down easily. But there's definitely an ambush up ahead. I can smell them..."

"I have no doubts of it," Zelda agreed.

Lance armed his Oblivion Dragoon Blade and Oathkeeper Blossom Blade tight, "Keep your guards up. They could set the ambush by any-!"

"Enemy incoming!" Metalgear exclaimed in shock.

SCREECH! Lance and his friends looked up and found some hundreds of Demon Dragon Warriors and Shadow Ninjas charging straight at them. The former were ready to attack.

"Looks like we've got their attention," Boomer commented in amusement.

Steel Blaze scoffed, "Yeah. Good timing as well. I hope our buddies can get the ingredient ASAP."

"Yeah, me too," Lance agreed, "Let's hold them as long as we can, and especially Shendu. Let's take care of them for good!"

Lance and his friends charged to the battlefield. Both Lance's team and Shendu's Demon Dragons charged straight at each other. They both clashed and fought against each other hard and quick.

Lance swung his Oblivion Dragoon Blade and Oathkeeper Blossom Blade at his enemies while using Zen Attacks, Dragon Cross Strike and Twin Sword Slashes on them. Zelda swung her sword at them while firing her Magical Seal Spell on them. Shadow Cat launched her Shadow Claws at them hard and quick. Steel Blaze swung his Blazing Chakram while firing his Mighty Glory Shots at them. Metalgear fired his Buster Canon at them while swinging his Sword Slashes at them. Boomer charged in as he swung his Boom Drake Spear and firing his Dragon Flame at them. Dragoking charged in as he stomped on them, swinging his tail at them and firing his Elements Attack on them.

Lance's team handled the situation well while hoping their friends can get the ingredient in time and escape as well...


Red Arsenal's team continued traveling around Shendu's Palace. They also had to keep their eyes out on their enemies because Shendu's Minions were guarding it well or some may set the ambush and traps for them.

"So far... No sign of our enemies," Nyx said calmly. With Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded their heads in agreement, she continued, "It's a good thing. But it makes me worry sometimes."

"I know what you mean. But we won't let them get you. I promise." Shiroi said calmly.

Nyx smiled in relief as she gave Shiroi a nuzzle on her leg. Shiroi smiled as she patted Nyx's head gently.

"So Flower Dog, are you sure that Shendu won't notice us coming from the back?" Red Arsenal asked suspiciously, "Coz the last guide helped us got caught in their traps. I'm also pissed off..."

"I can't be certain..." Flower Dog admitted, "But I do know this is our ticket way in. And above all, if I were your enemy, I would have alerted them from the start."

"Hmm... You make a good point. But still, it's best that we should be look out."

"Yeah... I know what you mean. Shendu could set the ambush or traps by that area. We should remained vigilant and alert of the attacks."

"Indeed..." The dark voice spoke evilly. Red Arsenal's team yelped in shock and feared as they looked up and found Shendu stood before them. He chuckled evilly, "A perfect gift for me - the return of Spiketail's Son and my niece Yue. Welcome home!"

"Damn it! He knew we were coming from the start! We've been set up!" Red Arsenal exclaimed in shock and worry.

Rob gulped in fear, "Is that who I think it is?"

Grunt gulped, "I am Grunt..."

Spike gulped and quivered in fear, "Shendu..."

"I am... the Demon Lord of Fire. I am... the Apocalypse which legends speak. I am... for once and for all... your Executioner!" Shendu roared wildly as he had his claws clasped in summoning the ball of sun's energy lights, "Combustion!"

Shendu fired his Combustion Ball at Red Arsenal and his team. They quickly dodged and avoided the attacks. BOOM! The ground was left with burnt mark. Red Arsenal's team was in full of shock and feared of what they saw.

Shiroi gasped, "Sweet Celestia! We could have been killed!"

Grunt roared wildly as he charged straight at Shendu. He was about to slam his punch on Demon Lord of Fire. He suddenly got hovered from the ground.

"Fools! I possessed the power of Levitation, Shendu remarked darkly as he held his flipping gesture in front of Grunt, "And the Strength. Begone!"

Grunt got flipped as he was thrown straight at Rob to the ground hard. Both of them moaned and groaned painfully. They both slowly got up from the ground while moaned painfully.

"Are you kidding me?!" Cutie Mark Crusaders asked in shock.

"Now... Return what is ours!" Shendu demanded angrily.

Red Arsenal hissed in anger as he armed his bow and arrow, "Go to Hell. Rob, Grunt, go find Lance! Warn him about Shendu! We need some help right about now!"

"Right! Come on, Grunt!" Rob exclaimed in concern. Grunt growled in anger as he stood himself and ready to attack. Rob gasped, "Grunt, are you crazy?! You can't do it! You're too hurt!" Grunt roared wildly. Rob sighed, "Okay... I get it. Just hold on tight. I'll get help!"

Rob quickly headed off at once while Red Arsenal and his team armed themselves in ready to fight their enemies. Shendu roared for the moment.

"Your friend has made a wise decision to leave than challenging me. You should learn of that, Destroyer X..."

"First of, My name is Red Arsenal and not Destroyer X," Red Arsenal snarled in anger, "And second, I send for reinforcement, not running. So shut up!"

Red Arsenal fired his three Explosive Arrows at Shendu's head but got blasted by Shendu's yellowish beams-like. Another arrow passed through and hit the Demon Lord's chest, but it exploded. Shendu had a hole on his chest. Red Arsenal's team cheered happily while himself remained firm and serious Demon Lord of Fire chuckled evilly while they were in confuse shock about it.

Shendu's chest slowly merged together in closing the hole. Red Arsenal's team gasped in shock and feared.

"What the?! What was that?!" Apple Bloom asked in shock.

"That should have kill him! Red hit his chest and heart!" Jade exclaimed in shock.

"How did he do that?!" Scootaloo asked in shock.

"What you seen are my sub-powers - Combustion, Levitation, Super Strength, Heat-Beam Eyes, Healing and Immortality but the best of power is-" Shendu roared wildly as he make a move and disappeared from everyone's sight. He knocked Red Arsenal's team out to the ground. He then appeared before Red Arsenal's back, "Speed!"

Shendu was about to punch Red Arsenal down, but the latter dodged before firing his Megaton Canon Blaster in sending the flying rocket-like to the former. Demon Lord of Fire's eyes glowed in crimson. His body disappeared from sights.

Red Arsenal armed himself with his bow and arrow to fire at his enemy. Instead, he got himself kick right on his comrades. The glowing lights appeared before emerging the form of Shendu. Red Arsenal was about to attack but got blasted by Shendu's Heat-Beam Eyes in injuring Red Arsenal.

Flower Dog snarled in anger as she blocked Demon Lord of Fire from marching. Grunt and Shiroi joined in. But instead, Shendu fired a beam at both of them. Three of them dodged to the front. The beam hit the rocks in turning into cats. They continued dodging the beams from Demon Lord of Fire. Before they could do anything, he came before them in one second. He then punched them to the ground.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were about to move but instead, they both got levitated from the ground. Demon Lord of Fire had his eyes, mouth and claws glowed and blazed in fire as he was ready to attack. They all stopped of what they were doing as they knew that they can't take the risk. They then stand down.

Red Arsenal groaned in anger, "Go ahead. Do your worst..."

Shendu chuckled evilly, "No... I have special use for you. You will deliver a message to the rest of your allies..."


At the Dragon Palace's Hallways, Lance and his team had defeated Demon Dragons and Shadow Ninjas' Ambush. Everyone sighed in relief from the battle.

Steel Blaze sighed, "Well, that was fun."

Boomer sighed in exhaustion, "Yeah. Something that doesn't make me so difficult to deal with these guys. Otherwise, I'd be killed."

"That was just minimum difficulty," Metalgear answered calmly.

"Easy?!" Lance asked in shock as he then looked at the ambush carefully, "Yeah... This is too easy... They didn't actually sent reinforcement or setting the traps off. Shendu didn't even come too. Something's not right."

"LANCE!" Rob's voice cried. Everyone turned and found Rob running towards them. He breathed heavily before took a deep breath and released it, "Bad news! I've got some bad news! Shendu's onto us! Shendu's fighting with them now! You've gotta come and help us now!"

In shock and feared yet anger, Lance ordered, "Come on! Let's go! We've gotta help and save them at once!"

"Too late... Too late..." Red Arsenal's voice said painfully. Everyone turned back and found wounded Red Arsenal, Grunt and Flower Dog struggled and heading towards them. He continued, "Shendu took them. He said if you want them back, you have to fight and challenge with him."

Flower Dog sighed, "I'm sorry. If only I had been aware of it from the start, they wouldn't have been caught."

"It's not your fault, it's mine," Lance said firmly. He turned to the front as he hissed in anger, "I'll get all of them back. And I'm gonna kill that Demon Lord if he lay a claw on them!"

As Lance was about to leave, Zelda held him from moving, "You can't! You're not ready!"

"Give me one Nightmare Moon's Damn Reason of why."

"Like I had said before," Red Arsenal explained painfully, "Shendu has 12 different powers. And trust me on this, he defeated us easily. We need to know what and how they work. If we charged in and attack, we'll be dead for good. So far, we only know 10 of them."

"Combustion, Levitation, Super Strength, Heat-Beam Eyes, Healing, Immortality, Super Speed, Invisibility and Shape-Shifter Ability," Flower Dog listed them down.

Boomer nodded his head, "And don't forget about Opposite Changer or something. Only two of them we don't know."

"Great... Shendu could be the problem now. But we can't wait now, our friends need us!" Steel Blaze exclaimed in concern, "We have to save them now."

"I'm with Steel about this. I'm not leaving any of my friends behind." Lance agreed.

"You won't," Zelda said calmly as she took a Chinese Zodiac Encyclopedia. She gave it to Lance and his friends, "This will help you to defeat him. And I'll give you something useful to defeat Shendu for good."

Metalgear nodded his head, "It's wise we need to plan more strategy before we proceed to the battlefield. Battling with Shendu will not be easy."

Lance thought for the moment before he sighed in defeat, "Alright. You win. So what do you have in mind, Zelda?"

Zelda nodded her head as she explained about the plan in defeating Shendu to Lance and his friends. And hopefully, they were ready to fight with their enemies.


At the Palace's Throne Chamber, Nyx and Spike were chained to the ground while her rest of friends trapped inside the cage behind them. They all stood before Shendu sitting on his throne chair. His Shadow Ninjas and Demon Dragon Warriors were guarding the whole area. Both Nyx and Spike struggled in getting out from the chains.

"Let us go! You'll be sorry when my brother come and beat you up to the ground, buddy!" Nyx exclaimed in annoyance and anger, "So let us go!"

Spike groaned as he tried to move his claws, "Yeah! What she said! We'll never join you, Shendu! Never!"

Shendu chuckled evilly as he approached and patted theirs heads gently, "Oh... My little Demon Children... You have been manipulated by these fools for far too long. And do not fret, you all will be freed from this burden. No longer will you be burden to be good, but to return of whom you were meant to be."

"No!" Nyx exclaimed in denial, "I won't go back to be Black Yue! I am Nyx! I am Alicorn Pony, not Demon! I'm not a monster! I'm not!"

Spike exclaimed in anger, "Yeah! I don't care of what you're gonna do! I won't turn my back on my friends and my family!"

Shendu's eyes glowed in dark as he snarled, "I'm not asking your permission, children. I'm trying to save you from this poisoned Light. Tiger Talisman: Darkness Overtake!"

Shendu's Blackness eyes fired straight at Nyx and Spike. They screamed in pain while Shiroi and Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock. The trapped ones screamed and cried in shock and fear for their friends.

"Nyx! Spike! Nooooooo!" Shiroi screamed in fear.

Shendu chuckled evilly, "Yes... Yes... Submit to who you were meant to be! Return to us now!"

As Shendu's Tiger Talisman zapping and shocking Nyx and Spike, the latter had their eyes transformed into darker yet devilish and demoniacally crimson eyes with serpentine iris-like while having their teeth turned into fangs. Everyone watched the battlefield in shock and fear as they witnessed Nyx's and Spike's sudden transformation into... Something dark yet sinister and evil...


After went through some studies and understanding about Shendu, Lance and his friends headed off in search of Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike and Shiroi. But they also fought and battled against the charging and attacking of Shadow Ninjas and Demon Dragon Army. They looked around of the place for nearly an hour in search for their friends and allies.

As they came to the fifth level of Dragon Palace, they all had arrived at the throne chamber's door. They all took a deep breathe before they opened and marched into it. They found Shendu sitting on his Throne Chair, along with cage of Shiroi and Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"So you have come..." Shendu snarled in amusement before chuckled, "I thought you might have forgotten about them."

"Shendu, let them go now!" Lance demanded in anger.

Shendu smirked, "I do not think so. If you want them, you must defeat me. Only then can you get them."

Lance snarled for the moment before he took a deep breathe, "Fine... But you better keep your word, jerk or I'll kick your ass."

"Fine by me..." Shendu agreed.

Lance turned and talked with Zelda, Steel Blaze, Boomer, Red Arsenal and Metlgear. He spoke, "That Demon Lord is up to something. Whatever happens - get them out while I'll hold them as long as I can."

Red Arsenal nodded his head, "Alright. But watch yourself."

As Lance's team stand down and remained back, Lance headed to the front. The ground shaken as its scenery changed into the scene of gladiatorial stadium-like. Lance's team were on top seats, along with Shendu and his prisoners. As Lance armed himself with his Dual Blades, he noticed something different on the cages. He was in shock and worry.

"Where're Nyx and Spike?!" Lance demanded in anger.

Shendu smirked, "Right in front of you, dear boy..."

The door below his platform opened in two. Everyone watched as two shadowy figures slowly emerged from it. They all gasped in shock and feared. They couldn't believe in their own eyes. They saw the blackish Alicorn mare with crimson demonic eyes, flowing and magically mane and tail dressed in cyan yet demoniacally and hardened steel armor and helmet, and a giant purple teenage dragon with strong wings. They all snarled and growled for the moment before they roared wildly.

"What the hell-?!" Boomer asked in shock.

"Error! Error! Error! Nyx and Spike had been corrupted!" Metalgear exclaimed in shock.

"SHENDU! What the hell did you do to them?!" Lance demanded in anger.

"Restore their true-selves. Quite admirable if I do say so myself..." Shendu said darkly yet amusingly, "Now... Yue and Spikekiller - Destroy your 'false' brother!"

"Nyx! Spike! DON'T!" Lance exclaimed in shock and feared, "Remember who you are! You're not the demons!"

"Nyx? There is no Nyx," Yue said darkly, "I am... Princess Black Yue! And I have one mission - destroy the resistances and mortals for defying my father and my relatives! Prepare yourself!"

Spikekiller chuckled evilly, "Ready... Destroy... Them... ALL!"

"No... Don't!" Lance exclaimed in shock.

Yue and Spikekiller charged in at once. Yue fired her Unicorn Burst at Lance who quickly rolled over to the front. Spikekiller appeared before him as the former gave the latter a hard punch. Lance jumped back at once. The Alicorn charged in and swiped his leg hard in letting him to fall down hard. As Lance slowly got up, Spikekiller punched his face hard for three times before punched him off. Yue then fired her Night Beam at his head. Lance was thrown right to the ground as he moaned painfully.

Spikekiller roared wildly as he came and punched his fist on Lance who quickly blocked his Oblivion Dragoon Blade and Oathkeeper Blossom Blade against the attack for the moment. Lance quickly kicked his blades off in thrwoing Spikekiller off. Yue then fired her Lunar Shots at him. Lance blocked and deflected the blasts off before jumped and hovered over Spikekiller's back to the back. Spikekiller had his tail swung and swiped at Lance off. Yue then fired her Night Beam at him off to the ground. Lance moaned painfully as he struggled in getting up from the ground.

"Get up, brother..." Yue said darkly, "It won't be fun without you to fight back..."

Spikekiller snarled, "Fight back! Fight back!"

Lance groaned painfully, "No... I won't do it... I won't fight."

"Then die!" Yue exclaimed in anger.

As Lance got up, Yue charged in as she swung her Nightmare Long Sword at him. He quickly blocked it for the moment. She then fired her Lunar Shots at him off. She then swung her sword at him. He was forced to block and deflect the attacks off from them quickly while dodging and avoiding them. Before he could do anything, Spikekiller swung his tail at Lance off to his right. He struck his claws on Lance who dodged and ran away from him. Yue then punched Lance's face hard before firing her Night Beam on him to the walls.

Lance groaned and moaned painfully as he slowly got off from the walls. Yue charged in as she thrust her sword on him. He dodged down before kicked her off. He quickly ran off. Yue chased after him while firing her Lunar Shots at him. He blocked and deflected them off. Spikekiller fired his Dragon Flame at him. Lance slided down at once before ran off at once. Spikekiller had his tail grabbed Lance up tight and hard. Lance moaned painfully as he struggled to get off from it.

"Well done," Shendu smirked darkly, "Now... Finish him off..."

Yue held her Nightmare Long Sword as she was ready to finish Lance off, "Any last word?"

"Yeah, kiddo. Let him go," The firm and serious voice spoke. Everyone turned and found Red Arsenal armed his Cybernetic Hoof's Crystal Machine Blaster at both Yue and Spikekiller. Behind him was his friends and allies. He continued, "Last chance - Stand down."

Everyone looked in shock and concern of what had happen. Red Arsenal was targeting his Crystal Machine Blast at Nyx and Spike?!

"So, you're willing to kill them, Destroyer X? How amusing..." Shendu said impressively and darkly.

"You bet I am," Red Arsenal said darkly. Everyone looked in shock and worry of what he had said. He continued, "I survived the danger for the last five years at Demon Land. And there's no way that your little tricks gonna stop me, even if I have to kill them."

Everyone but Shendu gasped in shock and worry of what he had said. He was willing to do that?!

"He wouldn't do it," Shiroi said in shock and feared, "Would he?"

"I do believe he meant it," Zelda said in fear and concern.

"Stop pulling the pranks, Red. This is serious!" Boomer exclaimed in fear.

Rob gulped in fear upon looking at Red Arsenal's face, "I don't think he is."

"Don't you dare, Red!" Steel Blaze exclaimed in anger.

Shendu smirked darkly, "So, you're willing to take the risk. So be it. Yue and Spikekiller - Destroy him at once! Make us proud!"

Spikekiller released his tail from gripping Lance as he and Yue charged straight at Red Arsenal. He armed himself in targeting at them both while armed with electrical ammo.

Lance got up and cried in fear, "Red! DON'T! Don't do it!"

"I'm sorry, Lance. This is the only way..." Red Arsenal said firmly.

Everyone watched the event as Red Arsenal was ready to fire while Yue and Spikekiller charged straight at him in slow motion. Was this the end?

BANG! Everyone was in silent as they were in great shock and feared while watching the event. As Yue and Spikekiller was closed to reach him, his bullet shot straight at them. The bullet opened up and revealed an electrical orb-like. They shot on Yue and Spikekiller's chest as they both got electrocuted and shocked. They fell to the ground hard.

Everyone was in shock yet surprise by the event. They all turned and glanced at Red Arsenal who remained firm and calm.

"How?" Shiroi asked in shock and surprise.

Lance was in shock and surprise yet relief, "Oh Celestia... They're still alive. Thank Mystic..."

"I set my Cybernetic Hoof with Electrical Orb. I've stolen it from Tchang Zu after his defeat," Red Arsenal explained calmly, "Who would have thought it come in handy?"

"What the hell?!" Boomer asked in shock, "Seriously! Stop with the drama!"

Shendu growled in anger as he got up from his seat. He jumped and landed on the ground, "I will tear you apart, insects! You will pay for this!"

"Come and try, Dragon Asshole!" Red Arsenal exclaimed in anger, "Hold him off now! We've gotta hold him now!"

"When we're done with this, you and I are gonna have a long chat! Got it Memorized?!" Steel Blaze said in annoyance.

"Me too. I'm so gonna kill you for drama!" Boomer exclaimed in anger.

Metalgear sighed in annoyance as he transformed into his Armor X Mode, "Enough of your bickering! We have more important mission to deal with! Thank him for paralyzing them temporary!"

Lance's team charged in as they all battled and fought against Shendu. Shendu jumped up high and slammed his punch on the ground hard but missed it. Shadow Cat and Flower Dog jumped on his back as they bitten and clawed his back hard. Steel Blaze, Metalgear and Boomer charged in. Steel Blaze swung his Blazing Chakram at his legs. Dragoking fired his Mystic Dragon Flame and Electrical Thunder Surge at him. Metalgear fired his Buster Canon around him. Boomer swung his spear at his legs. Rob and Zelda slammed their pole and sword on his tail. Shiroi and Grunt remained behind in looking after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Red Arsenal approached and helped Lance up as the former spoke, "Whether you blame me or not, I just took a big gamble in paralyzing them. I hope you can reach them now. It's now or never. Save them now."

Lance nodded his head, "Thanks. And by the way, I knew you wouldn't kill innocents and even my bro and sis too."

"Well, start saving them now before it's too late. I'll hold them off!" Red Arsenal exclaimed in concern.

Red Arsenal headed off at once. As Shendu fired his Dragon Flame, Combustion and Heat-Beam Eyes at Lance's team for the moment, they quickly moved back at once.

Red Arsenal fired his Freezing Arrow at Shendu's face. Demon Lord of Fire screeched in anger as he fired his Heat-Beam Eyes at the freezing off. He roared in anger as he charged in with both Speed and Super Strength in attacking them down hard and quick. Lance's team dodged and avoided the attacks quickly. Dragoking quickly swung his tail at Shendu off at once. Shadow Cat and Zelda fired their Unicorn Bursts at him off. Metalgear fired his Hyper Emerald Beam at him. Boomer and Rob held the rope's left while Steel Blaze and Flower Dog held the right side tight in pulling for Shendu to trip and fell down on his ground.

Shendu moaned and groaned painfully as he slowly restore his physical injuries. As he got up at once, Lance's team charged at once. He used his Levitation on them at once but Dragoking fired his Electrical Thunder Surge on him. Boomer whacked his Boom Drake Spear on Shendu's head hard before Metalgear slammed his fist on Shendu's head to the ground hard. As Red Arsenal was about to fire his Cybernetic Hoof, Shendu disappeared from sights.

Everyone armed themselves in ready for the defense. Shendu appeared behind of them as he roared wildly and angrily. He fired his Dragon Blaze Claws, Dragon Flame, Heat-Beam Eyes and Combustion on them. They quickly dodged the attacks. Cutie Mark Crusaders taunted and mocked at Demon Lord of Fire, Lance's team continued charged in and attacked at him but dodged and avoided his attacks as well.

Lance approached to the paralyzed yet angry Yue and Spikekiller. He sat down before them as he spoke to them.

"Nyx... Spike... Please, listen to me," Lance said softly, "I know you're both in there. Fight back. Fight back now! Please. I need you! Our friends need you! Dad needs you! Mom needs you too. Please come back. Please... I don't want to lose my family again... Please..."

Yue and Spikekiller stopped growling and snarling as they were shocked and surprised of what Lance had said. With the paralyze effects had stopped, they got up and looked at him.

"I know we're different. But it doesn't mean we're not family," Lance spoke calmly while sobbing, "Because we are, no matter where we came from. We've always be together. So I'm not leaving any of you behind! Please, come back home! We'll go home together!"

Lance jumped and hugged both Yue and Spikekiller tightly, passionately and comfortably. It surprised and shocked them so much. Tempted to kill him at once, but deep of their hearts - they were touched and inspired by his words, feelings, selfless and kindness about 'home', 'together' and 'family'.

"After this, we'll have the ice-cream together. Just like before," Lance smiled happily.

Heard a word shock and surprise both as Yue and Spikekiller remembered of their past. They remembered of their first time to try on Sea-Salt Ice-Cream when Lance bought for them. They were at first reluctant before he continued persuade to try. They did. They enjoyed it very much. The siblings bought and ate the ice-cream together for almost everyday.

Both Yue and Spikekiller cried and sobbed in tears, causing them to glow in bright light. Everyone stopped their battles at once as they turned and witnessed the event.

"What- What is going on?!" Shendu demanded in anger.

The light blinded everyone for the moment. As soon as it dispersed, they looked and saw something shocking yet surprisingly. Yue and Spikekiller transformed back into Nyx and Spike who were still hugging Lance. Everyone was in shock and surprise by the event.

"Nyx! Spike! You're back!" Lance exclaimed happily.

"Lance... Thank you. And we're sorry too," Nyx sobbed happily.

"Yeah. But thanks too," Spike said happily, "I hope you forgive us enough for this mess."

"Seeing you two back to me is enough," Lance said calmly as he departed the hugging from Nyx and Spike. He stood up and armed his Oblivion Dragoon Blade and Oathkeeper Blossom Blade as he turned and glared at Shendu, "It's time to end the fight."

Nyx and Spike got up at once as they were ready to fight beside with their brother. This had anger Shendu very much.

"I... Will... Not... ACCEPT... DEFEAT!" Shendu exclaimed in anger, "Dragon Curse Blast!"

As Shendu's body glowed brightly yet darkly, he launched the powerful yet destructive energy blasts at Lance's team. Using his speed ability, He charged straight at Lance, Nyx and Spike. They rolled over and past him. Lance jumped and fired his Dual Balance Blast at him twice. Nyx and Spike fired their Night Beam and Dragon Flame at him for the moment. Shendu turned and punched his Super Strength on them but missed for few times. He then fired his Combustion, Dragon Flame and Heat-Beam Eyes on them. Nyx summoned the Force-Field in deflecting the attacks.

Lance hovered up and flew straight at Shendu. As he swung his swords at the Demon Lord of Fire, the latter screamed and roared in pain while trying to get the Mystic Pegasus off his face. He was about to use his Monkey Talisman at Lance, Nyx and Spike fired their Unicorn Bursts and Dragon Flames at him.

Seeing Shendu was wounded, Lance's team joined to the battlefield at once. Drake Trio charged in and rammed his legs hard. Shendu fell to the ground. Lance hovered back at once. Metalgear charged in and fired his Hyper Emerald Blast at him off. Lance, Steel Blaze and Shiroi fired their United Transcendence Sword, Hope Light Beam and Blazing Mighty Strike. Shendu got up at once as his wounds and injuries healed at once. He was about to disappeared from his enemies. As soon as he was in invisibility, Flower Dog kicked the bucket of muds on him before Shadow Cat charged and struck her Shadow Claws at his chest hard. Zelda jumped and fired her Magical Seal Spell at him off. Shendu was about to attack, Dragoking swung his tail at him off before rammed him off.

Lance and his team readied themselves for the next fight. Shendu got up and charged straight at his enemies at once. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked upset as they also want to help. Suddenly, a mystical and mighty sword thrown straight to the ground in front of them They gasped in surprise and shock.

'The Unity of Burning Sword shall defeat a Demon Lord for bring ruins of family.'

Understanding of what the voice had said, Cutie Mark Crusaders pulled the sword out together. They aimed it at Shendu who was battling with Lance's team. As the sword glowed in crimson, they smiled proudly.

"Everypony, duck!" Cutie Mark Crusaders cried wildly.

Lance and his team turned to their back as they found Cutie Mark Crusaders aimed their yellowish glowing sword at Shendu. They quickly dodged at once. The yellowish beam hit Shendu's chest. The portal appeared behind him as it pulled him to the gate.

Shendu roared in fear, "No! Not again!" Almost passing the portal, Shendu grabbed and held the door's floor tight. He looked up and glanced at Spike and Nyx, "Spike! Yue! Help me! Remember where you belong to!"

Spike and Nyx glared at Shendu for the moment before they looked at each other. They nodded their heads as they glared at Shendu.

"Like my dad before me, I won't betray my family and friends. I know where I belong to..." Spike said proudly.

Nyx nodded her head, "Me too. And I'm proud to have them! And best of all - we have hearts!"

Before Shendu could do anything, Spike and Nyx fired their Megaflame and Night Beam at his claws. Shendu screamed in pain and feared as he let go of the grip. He fell right into the portal.

"This isn't over! We will have our REVENGE!" Shendu screamed in anger, "All shall FALL! Crisis, destroy them all!"

With Shendu entered the portal, it closed down at once. The palace shaken very hard as everyone yelped in shock and feared. They all wondered of what had happen.

"What's happening?!" Shiroi asked in worry.

"Not good! Our fight has disrupt the volcano. We've gotta get out of here now!" Red Arsenal exclaimed in worry and feared.

"What about the Courage Flame Orb?! We need it!" Nyx exclaimed in concern.

"I've got it!" Metalgear said firmly as he held an orb of blazing fire within it, "Now let's go! Time is wasting!"

ROAR! Everyone turned to their back as they found a giant burning dragon-like with two bullhorns, a giant yet broken wings and the burning sword. He roared in anger again.

"What is that?!" Cutie Mark Crusaders asked in worry and feared.

"Crisis... Shendu's True Elite Commander..." Zelda said in fear, "We must run at once!"

Lance and his team quickly headed off as they exited the throne room's entrance. Crisis roared in anger as he and his minions chased after the former at once. The palace continued shaking while its bricks and woods slowly collapsed and fallen to the ground.


As Lance and his friends continued running down the stairs, they fought and defeated the Demon Dragon Warriors and Shadow Ninjas hard and quick. Upon reaching to the ground level, they were about to escape the palace. The ceiling's rocks fell to the ground in blocking the entrance.

"We've been blocked!" Boomer exclaimed in shock.

Rob screamed, "We're doom!"

"Not yet! To the back door now!" Shadow Cat exclaimed firmly, "We don't have much time!"

"Agreed! It's the only way out!" Flower Dog agreed.

Lance and his team followed Shadow Cat and Flower Dog to the back door of palace. They went through the long hallway while battling and fighting with thousands of Demon Dragon Warriors and Ninjas. They walked down the stairs for three rows. They came to the platform which connected to a bridge to another side.

"Go! Get to the bridge!" Zelda exclaimed in determination.

Lance's team heard some dragon's roar. They turned to their back and found Crisis coming down the stairs. They were in shock and feared as they turned and headed off at once. He then chased after them.

Lance and his team had walked and passed the stoned bridge. They had arrived on the next platform safely. Zelda, Shadow Cat and Flower Dog ran through the midway of bridge. The trio stopped at once as they turned and glared at Crisis who is now on the edge of bridge.

"You can't pass!" Zelda protested in anger. Everyone was in shock and worry as they watched and witnessed she and her friends armed themselves to fight with him. She continued, "Go back to your doom!"

Crisis roared in anger as he had his burning sword swung at Zelda's sword hard for the moment. Shadow Cat and Flower Dog pushed the sword off at once. Shadow Cat fired his Shadow Blast at his chest. Flower Dog charged and kicked his leg hard. He swung his sword again but Zelda charged in and deflected it back. She fired her Magical Sealing Spell at him off. Crisis fired his Dragon Flame. Three of them summoned the Force-Field in deflecting the attacks back to him.

Crisis roared in anger as he swung his sword at them for few times before he swung them off to back. They moaned and groaned painfully. He was about to swung his blade. Zelda fired her Supreme Spell Caster in shattering the blade to pieces.

Zelda snarled, "Go back to your shadow, Crisis the Elite Commander of Fire!"

Crisis roared in anger as he summoned his burning whip. He was ready to fight again.

"YOU... SHALL... NOT... PASSED!" Zelda exclaimed in anger while holding her sword and horn glowing in bright yellow, "Celtic Power Break!"

Zelda slammed her sword to the stoned bridge hard. It cracked as it slowly broken into pieces. Crisis fell into the abyss. Before Zelda and her friends could do anything, a whip grabbed Zelda's leg to abyss. Her friends came and grabbed her but fallen to the abyss as well. They both held their best friend's legs tightly. Zelda held the bridge's edge tight.

Everyone cried for Zelda as they were about to help her. Zelda cried, "Don't! Go! Get out of here! Your family needs us now! This is... my end..." Everyone was in silent for the moment. She spoke for her final moment, "Fly, you fools!"

As Zelda let got of her grip on the edge, she and her friends fell out and down.

"Goodbye, my friends..." Zelda muttered in pain and sadness, "Thank you for everything, gramps. I owe it to you all..."

Zelda looked at her two friends. Shadow Cat and Flower Dog nodded their heads. The trio headed straight into the abyss of darkness.

"Nooooooooooooo!" Lance's team screamed in denial, pain, feared and shock.

Before they could do anything, the palace again shaken while volcano was starting erupting and blowing. Dragon Demon Warriors and Shadow Ninjas fired their arrows at them. Lance's team groaned and yelled in upset as they had no choice but to escape.


As Lance's team escaped the Mount Dragoon Volcano, they headed to the safety area. They turned to their backs as they watched and saw the volcano erupted. Its lava flown and slided straight down on the mountain while dark yet hazy smoke blew up to the sky. None of them could escaped the palace, not even their trusted friends could made it. They were all in shock by the event.

They all cried and sobbed in pain, despair and shock. Dragoking roared in anger and despair. Drake Trio cried while hugging at each other. Cutie Mark Crusaders cried as well. Red Arsenal looked away from the scene while looking down. Steel Blaze held Alyson to him while they both cried. Metalgear looked down while sighed in defeat and upset. Nyx and Spike hugged Lance and Shiroi tight as they all cried together. They had lost their trusted allies to their enemy...

"Damn it! Why?! Why?!" Lance exclaimed in anger and upset, "Why now?! Why?!"

"Lance... It's okay... It's okay..." Shiroi shushed quietly and gently to Lance as she tried to comfort him down from his pain.

"Lance..." Spike and Nyx said in concern and feared.

Red Arsenal wiped his tears off. He snarled in anger, "We have to go now. We have to get the last ingredient now. We can't afford to-!"

Boomer snarled, "Hey! Have you no respect to the death?! I swear I'm gonna-!"

"Knock it off," Steel Blaze exclaimed in anger, "But Boomer's right, we've lost our great friend. We've so in deep down now..."

"Agreed... We should be recuperate at once," Metalgear agreed. He turned to Lance, "Sir... What are we going to do?"

Lance sniffed, "We're going to build a tomb. Just for her. We owe it to her for everything she has done for us. It's the least we can do."

Everyone agreed with him, and even Red Arsenal did. They all brought and placed the rocks together in the shape of pyramid. They all bowed down in paying their respect to her. She deserved it for helping them so much.

"Sorry for leaving you behind before. I didn't mean it. If it weren't for you, we would never have met them in the first place," Boomer apologized and spoke his pray.

"Yeah... I have to agree with Boomer," Rob agreed.

Grunt nodded his head sadly, "I am Grunt."

"You have my deepest honor and respect of assisting us to defeat our adversaries," Metalgear spoke his words, "I salute you. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten."

"Yeah. You have mine too. I really owe you for helping me to get my sister back," Steel Blaze agreed.

Alyson sniffed and nodded her head, "Thank you for helping us to make new friends."

"Yeah... Cutie Mark Cruaders wished you to have good rest and peace. Please, accept our respect," Cutie Mark Crusaders bowed in respect.

Shiroi sniffed, "I'm so glad to have you with us. And we hope that we'll work together as a team and family."

"Thanks for everything. For a stranger, you really a nice pony," Spike smiled sadly.

Nyx sniffed, "Yes... You're really a great teacher and friend. We won't forget you and what you did for us."

Red Arsenal sighed in defeat, "Yeah... I guess I own you a big time for making these guys my partners. I owe you one."

Lance sighed, "Zelda... What you did today... We won't forget it. We won't let you down. We'll do what we can to get the final ingredient. Thank you for everything. You're a true friend to us."

As soon as they had finished their speeches, they bowed down in respect. They then climbed on Dragoking's back as they headed off to the next destination. They were all still in pain and despaired to see their allies to killed during the fight with their dangerous enemy.

Lance took a glance at tombstone. He sighed in upset, "Goodbye... Zelda... Thank you for everything. We're gonna finish this journey once and for all..."

Lance's team was ready for the final destination - Dark Moon to get the Dark Aura's Soul. Will they able to retrieve the last ingredient? Will they able to defeat Tso Lan? Will any of them survive their last journey?

To Be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

References:
1) Crisis is based on Balrog from Lord of the Rings Franchise, and especially Zelda's, Flower Dog's and Shadow Cat's sacrifice from its first film.