• Published 26th Oct 2015
  • 1,450 Views, 26 Comments

To live, to survive, to thrive, - general well



when a man and his wife get lost in the woods, they need each other to survive in this strange new world

  • ...
14
 26
 1,450

chapter 8, 2 date before peace talk. part 1/2.

‘‘….That's why we need to get funding for the solar power plant.’’ The diamond dog said in front of me.

‘‘That's a really good idea but, are you sure this is enough to power the city?’’ I answered.

‘‘I'm sure.’’ he said with a serious voice.

‘‘Ok, I provide you the funding’’ I put my hand on my chin. ‘‘but if you fail, I arrest you for fraud.’’

The diamond dog looks nervous
‘‘yes-yes…. Your Majesty, I will not fail you.’’ The diamond dog stuttered.

‘‘Ok, move along.’’ I ordered. He move away and the next person came up to me.

‘‘Your Majesty.’’ The orange pony looks up to me. ‘‘I'm a reporter from GEYSER TIME newspaper.’’ He took out a pencil and notebook. I'm just here to ask you a few questions.’’

‘‘What about?’’

‘‘Did you know humans are myth.’’ he answered.

‘‘What do you mean? I said with a curious tone. ‘‘and how did you know I was human, I didn't say anything what I am.’’

Why it took that long for people to ask me what I am. I thought to myself.

‘‘I read it from a myth and legend book when I was little, it saids 2000 years ago the human Kingdom was ruled by a tyrant. The tyrant wanted everything he could obtain. So he rage war on other country.’’ The reporter took a breath and continue. ‘‘….When they finally United to destroy the country, they won.’’

‘‘I never heard about that story’’ I thought for a few seconds to make of it. ‘‘So all humans are viewed as evil beings, why didn't other tell
me?’’ I said as I put my hands together.

‘‘Because either they were born here or never read or heard about the stories.’’ The reporter answer.

‘‘Thank you, that's give me a idea’’ I stated to him

‘‘What is it about?’’

‘‘I well conduct a pool for the public to vote who is better me or Maria.’’

The reporter looks confused for a second. ‘‘But… that isn't related to the humans thing that we were talking about.’’ he said with a serious tone.

‘‘It is related but you won't get it.’’ I proceeded cramps my hand together.

‘‘Okay..…. Can I ask you one more question?’’ he asked.

‘‘What about?’’

‘‘Do you know anything about the pelt ambassador?’’ The reporter with a hint of curiosity.

I put my hands on my chin and I ponder.

‘‘Well I know he's part of the one of the main clan and he is a cousin to the alpha dog.’’

The reporter raised his hooves.

‘‘Wait, he's related to the alpha dog?’’ he asked.

‘‘Yes and don't ask about trying to bribe him.’’

He looks surprise for a second. ‘‘No-I wasn't asking.’’ He muttered.

‘‘Hello.’’

I look behind the reporter and noticed a impatient line.

Ok.

‘‘Hey,….I need you to leave, other people want their turn.’’ I ordered.

he looks around and noticed the big crowd behind him being agitated.

‘‘Oops I'm sorry, can we continue this at a later date?’’ he asked.

‘‘Yes now hurry up.’’ I point him to the door.

‘‘O-my majesty 1 more thing, can I give you this newspaper?.’’ he said. he pulls out a newspaper and give it to me without me answering to he. He proceeded to walk out of the room.

Okay….. I look at the newspaper and start to read it. I look at the first section of the newspaper.
----------------------------

---------------------------
In two more days, king Tom will meet a ambassador from the nation of pelt. A concerned citizen who wish to be anonymous came to our office. He told us about the problem with the pelt.

This what he said in our Q and A.

Q. So why you don't think that King Tom should not meet the Pelts ambassador.

A. Because I heard about the Pelts treating their citizens.

Q. What did you hear.

A. One of my family members is from pelt, He told me about the killing of the innocent.

Q. Killing innocent, why.

A. Apparently because ‘they were terrorist.’

Q. Terrible thing.

A. I agreed.
-------------------

What's wrong with people,
Seriously. I thought to myself.

Then something unexpected happen. *bang.* ring out in the hallway as the door flew open and there was a heavy breathing unicorn. The unicorn continues walk down and pass by the civilians and up to me.

What now. I thought to myself as unicom took off his helmet and kneel before me.

‘‘Your Majesty, a group of diamond dog have been spotted carrying the pelt flag and they are coming close the city.’’ he answered still kneeling.

‘‘Can you take me where they were spotted?’’ I asked him.

He nodded.

‘‘Good, we don't have time to lose.’’ I got out of my throne and he proceeded to lead me out of the room.

-24 minutes later- (outskirts: concrete City)

‘‘Sir.’’

‘‘Yes Captain Ace’’

‘‘We have found the diamond dog and we have them inside a tent.’’ he answered with a graceful look on his face.

‘‘Lead me to them.’’ I ordered.

‘‘Yes Your Majesty.’’ he said calmly. I follow him past couple of tents until we reach a big one.

I into a tent and there he was, the ambassador of pelt.

What is he doing here early? I thought to myself as he came over to greet me.

‘‘Ahh, You must be king Tom, I hear it a lot of things about you.’’ he answered with a grin.

‘‘And I too.’’ I answered while shaking his paw. ‘‘So why are you here early?’’ I asked him as I let go of his paw.

He put his paw on his chin. ‘‘Well I didn't have nothing to do until somedog visit me ’’ he answered.

‘‘Who was this dog?’’ I asked with curiosity.

‘‘I think you may know him.’’ he declare. The ambassador clap his hand three times and someone else came in the tent.

I stare at the dog and realize who it is. Why is he doing here.

Author's Note:

sorry kind of rush. anyways can anyone can see the newspaper article. please tell me. And what your suggesting for other chapters. please tell me.