• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,825 Views, 66 Comments

Fluttercord In Equestria Girls - vcjb242



What started off as catching a trickster quickly turned into something more when the mane 6 helped to reform Discord, and convince him to use his skills for good.

  • ...
22
 66
 1,825

Chapter 17: The Kiss

Discord returned to the library in a jolly mood. He was about to kiss the most beautiful girl in all of Equestria.

Discord lay down on his bed of books feeling very optimistic but he also felt agitated and tired from a whole week of intense work. But he didn't care, for all he could think about was the day of tomorrow. He was going

to see the girl that he thought he hated because she ratted him out to Celestia, but now he loved her more than chaos and chocolate milk combined. He went to sleep only thinking about the girl with the butter colored

skin.

THE NEXT DAY: SATURDAY

Discord got up early and with energy. He had work to do but he didn't care. So without hesitation, he began the task of cleaning the school on a Saturday morning.

He knew that Celestia would come soon, so he wasted no time in cleaning. Aside from that, he really had to talk to her.

Several hours passed by and Discord was finished with his work, the school was clean. He had taken out the trash, the floors and the classrooms were impeccable, Discord was very proud of himself, he knew that there

was no one who could clean as fast as him.

As soon as he was done, Discord put away all of his cleaning utensils in the janitor's closet. When he finished, he heard steps in the hallway, he suspected that it was Principal Celestia so he quickly walked in the direction

of the steps.

He got closer to the source of the sound and he was mistaken for it was Vice Principal Luna.

"Luna?" Asked Discord. -What are you doing here?-

"My sister couldn't make it today." Answered Luna. "She sent to make sure that you have completed your duties."

"Ok." Said Discord enthusiastically. "Out of curiousity, did you also come here to pay me?"

"Eh...sure." Said Luna a bit surprised with Discord's sudden change in behavior. "But, why doth though need thine money so quickly?"

"I need it for personal items." Said Discord blushing. "It's a secret."

Luna handed him an envelope with his pay for the week.

"Ok, thank you." Said Discord accepting the envelope. "I also wanted to talk with Celestia."

"Talk with my sister?" Asked Luna, raising an eyebrow and putting one hand on her hip. "What about?"

Discord sighed to calm himself down.

"I don't just want to be a tutor." Said Discord. "I would like to be a teacher."

Luna raised a brow in confusion.

"I also want to be a physical education teacher." Said Discord smiling. "I just want my place in this school."

"Wow, how impressive!" Said Luna sarcastically. "Then I suppose you'll soon be wanting to be the principal of this school and run it your way."

"I don't know about that." Said Discord jokingly and crossing his arms. "Maybe one day I'll rule all of Equestria."

Luna looked at Discord as if he had just grown horns and started breathing fire.

"Discord," Said Luna. "Before we employed you, you hated this school, you refused to want to stay here and now you want to stay longer, why?"

"I have my reasons." Said Discord smiling broadly. "It's a very strange reason in particular."

Luna stayed silent for a moment.

"Very well." Said Luna. "I'll let my sister know of your uh, requests. You've got spunk and that's what we're looking for in a staff member."

Discord smiled, turned around and began to walk away.

"I'm really sorry!" Yelled Luna a bit loudly. "For what happened with the scooter!"

Discord stopped, and turned around to look at Luna.

"Don't worry about it, it was just a prank." Said Discord nonchalantly. "You have good aim."

"I really am sorry." Said Luna, rubbing her left arm with her right. "It's just that I have this bad feeling about you. To be honest, I don't like you but I might have gone a bit overboard, by accidentally knocking out of a

third story window, for the second time this month."

"Haha! Yes, but..." Responded Discord, guffawing. "That just goes to show you my dear Lulu that you have a dark side that remains hidden in you, that is just waiting to come out."

Luna stayed silent, remembering the terrible experience that she had when she wanted to get rid of Celestia and be the Principal of the school.

"So long Lulu, I'll see you tomorrow." Luna frowned at this nickname but she walked away but not before flipping Discord the bird.

Discord said goodbye and left without hesitation, he wanted to see his tattletale.

It was 10:30 and Discord had arrived at the park. He quickly took out an aerosol deodorant from his pocket and sprayed it all over his body. then from the same pocket he took a body spray and sprayed that on, and

finally he took out a manly cologne and sprayed that on his neck.

From his other pocket he took out a handful of mints, he put them in his mouth and began to chew on them but the freshness of the taste was intense and he began to spit them out next to a tree, almost barfing.

He began to hear the sound of animal noises and a melodic voice getting closer, it was Fluttershy. He quickly walked away from the tree where he had spit out the mints, and he straightened his posture and smiled.

Fluttershy arrived in the park and was surrounded by a large quantity of animals, singing a beautiful melody.

Upon looking at Fluttershy, Discords' eyes widened completely and his eyes shined. For Discord, Fluttershy got more beautiful every day.

Discord remained immobile as he stared at Fluttershy.

"Hello Discord!" Said Fluttershy happily.

"Hello
." Said Discord in a barely audible voice.

"Are you ok?" Asked Fluttershy, suddenly concerned with him.

"Marvelous..." Said Discord recovering from his daydream "ly."

Fluttershy smiled, Discord's body movements were very funny.

"Just fine my dear Fluttershy." Said Discord. "What would you like to do right now? We have some time before the shooting stars come out."

"I don't know." Said Fluttershy looking at Discord. "What would you like to do?"

Discord knew just what Fluttershy wanted to do but he knew that he would detest it.


"Fluttershy." Said Discord. "If you want we can go to all of the animal refugees in town and play with all of the animals that you know."

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy, surprised. "Really?"

"Yes Flutters." Said Discord smiling. "For you, anything you want."

Fluttershy smiled, for no guy had ever been as nice to her.

Fluttershy took Discord by the hand very affectionately, and she said goodbye to her animal friends in the park and took Discord to all of the different animal refugees in town.

Discord felt the soft and caring hand of Fluttershy on his own and that made his heart beat quicken, even if it was just as friends.

Discord didn't really like going to visit her animal friends but it was worth it, to be spending time with her.

They went to every animal shelter, every refugee and every veterinary clinic that Fluttershy knew of or volunteered at. They bought toys and food for the animals, Discord was a bit bothered by the fact that he had bought

every single one of those toys and food although Fluttershy had politely asked him to and he did not want to abuse her kindness.

As they went to the another shelter, they talked amongst themselves happily.

"How is it that you're a volunteer at almost every one of those places?" Asked Discord.

"I volunteer early in the mornings before school starts." Said Fluttershy.

"Wow." Said Discord. "You must truly love animals to dedicate so much of your freetime to them, when you're not with your friends that is."

"They're such fascinating creatures." Said Fluttershy. "And very useful and important for the world."

Discord analyzed what Fluttershy just said. She was such a caring and loving girl and that made him love her even more.

Finally they arrived at the last animal refuge in the city. Discord cleaned out the cages and homes of the animals while Fluttershy fed them.

Fluttershy observed Discord clean their homes, she felt bad that Discord had been working nonstop and aside from that he had bought all of the abandoned animals food and toys.

Fluttershy got an idea.

It was getting dark out.

Discord had finished cleaning everything, Fluttershy fed the remaining animals and gently returned them to their rightful homes and cages.

"Good job, Flutters. We make a great team." Said Discord wiping the sweat from his brow. "It's getting late, if you want I can take you home."

Fluttershy looked at Discord sadly.

"Thanks Discord." Said Fluttershy. "But,I want to make it up to you."

Discord raised his brows and blushed.

Fluttershy said her goodbyes to her animal friends at the refugee, and leaving with Discord, they went to a nearby cafe.

Upon entering the cafe, Discord realized that this would be his first real date with Fluttershy.

Discord and Fluttershy sat at a table, a waiter took their order, Fluttershy ordered a green tea with no sugar and Discord ordered a glass of chocolate milk.

They continued their conversation, Discord made Fluttershy laugh with his comments and funny jokes.

The waiter arrived with their drinks. Fluttershy calmly drank her green tea and Discord chugged his chocolate milk. He was very thirsty and all he wanted was a glass of chocolate milk but because he was chugging it, he

spilled chocolate milk all over his clothes.

Discord noticed that Fluttershy was looking at him, a bit surprised at his behavior with chocolate milk.

Discord was embarrassed by his own behavior and left the glass on the table. With some napkins, he tried to clean up all he had spilled.

Fluttershy quietly giggled at his behavior and Discord noticed how sweet her laughter sounded. Her laughter was contagious and soon Discord was laughing along with her and they laughed together. Then they both felt a

bit embarrassed by their behavior and looked around.

Fluttershy looked the other way and she saw one of her fellow classmates. Derpy Hooves was sitting at a nearby table with an unknown male.

Discord noticed the direction that Fluttershy was looking in and saw what she was looking at and noticed Derpy with her companion.

From his table, Discord also looked at them, he smiled and greeted them. Derpy and her companion got up from their seats and walked towards Fluttershy and Discord's table.

"Hello Fluttershy." Said Derpy happily. "Hello professor Discord."

"Hello Derpy." Said Discord happily. "How are you?"

"Hey Derpy," Said Fluttershy just as happily upon seeing her friend.

"I'm fine." Said Derpy sympathetically. "Thanks for asking."

"Who's this?" Asked Discord.

Derpy blushed.

"I want you guys to meet the great Doctor Whooves."

"Pleased to meet you, professor, miss." Said Doctor Whooves politely as he shook hands with both of them.

Fluttershy and Discord noticed that Derpy and the Doctor were holding hands and they understood that Derpy and the Doctor were boyfriend/ girlfriend.

"Do you want to come with us to see the meteor shower?" Asked Derpy. "It'll be fun."

"I don't think..." Started Discord.

"Of course Derpy." Said Fluttershy happily. "I'm going to meet up with my friends there."

"What?" Asked Discord. "But Fluttershy I..."

"Let's go Discord." Said Fluttershy. "Please?"

Discord looked at her beautiful face, he couldn't say no to that face.

"Oh, alright." Said Discord. "Let's go!"

Fluttershy wanted to pay the bill but Discord was quicker and paid for her. Even though he was running low on money, Discord had the need to want to impress Fluttershy.

Then both couples left the cafe and went to the big hill that overlooked Canterlot that was next to the cascading waterfall. There, a lot of people had mounted their telescopes awaiting for the majestic meteor shower.

There were food stalls and carnival style games, there were colorful lanterns and lights of many colors almost as if it was a street fair.

Discord enjoyed walking next to Fluttershy but something on his mind was bothering him, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack would be there and this bothered Discord. He was worried

that these girls would ruin everything, so he had to think of something quick.

Upon entering the multitude of people and street stalls, Discord looked around for signs of these girls, hoping that none of Fluttershy's friends were close by and if he were to see one close by, he would find a way to

distract Fluttershy in order to evade them.

Some time passed and Discord was getting desparate to evade those five girls, then through the crowd he noticed that close by he could see Twilight and the rest of them all together and talking amongst themselves or

discussing something, it was his chance. He convinced Fluttershy to go to a zone that was far away from her friends in hopes that they would not notice them.

They decided to sit close to the edge of the hill but still next to Derpy and the Doctor to watch the spectacle.

A loud voice was heard: TURN OFF ALL OF THE LIGHTS, THE METEOR SHOWER IS ABOUT TO START!!!!!

Everyone in their stalls turned off their lights or put out their lanterns and soon the darkness took over.

Fluttershy was scared of the dark and she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Don't be scared Flutters." Said Discord.

"I'm sorry." Said Fluttershy. "I'm just a bit scared of the dark."

"Open your eyes,look up to the skies and see the shooting stars." Said Discord. "They're so incredible!"

Fluttershy opened her eyes and looked up to the skies and watched the magnificence of the falling stars that illuminated the sky. Fluttershy stopped being afraid.

"It's so incredible!." Said Fluttershy. "They're so beautiful."

"You don't have to be afraid of anything." Said Discord. "I will protect you, my dear Fluttershy."

Discord smiled and Fluttershy looked at Discord compassionately.

"Thank you for these precious moments, Discord." Said Fluttershy. "I've had a lot of fun with you today."

"Not to worry, Fluttershy." Said Discord, not knowing what to say. "That's what crazy friends like me are for."

Fluttershy smiled.

"No male has ever been as caring or payed much attention to me before." Said Fluttershy.

"I never thought I'd ever meet someone as amazing as you." Said Discord.

They both smiled at one another and without knowing it got closer to each other. Their faces slowly moved closer together. Fluttershy closed her eyes and so did Discord, they were both lost in the moment.

Fluttershy and Discord kissed finally. Discord felt the warmth and softness of Fluttershy's lips it was like drinking chocolate milk only a million times better.

Fluttershy felt Discord's lips, they just felt so right. She had never kissed anyone before but for some reason she knew that her first kiss would be the best of them all.

Without noticing the happy couple had been seen kissing by Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash. The five girls watched them kiss with horror and they worried for their friend.

The most innocent of the elements had fallen into the evil claws of Discord.

"FLUTTERSHY!" They all yelled at the same time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Hope you guys liked it, leave a comment, advice but please don't be mean about it. Finally, the first kiss of Fluttershy and Discord in this fanfic. He really wanted that to be in Rainbow Rocks but oh well, a brony can dream. If you

liked the fanfic please share it with your friends it would help him out a lot. Thank you for everything, see you soon. Ok so I'm rambling when I ask this but how many sprays do boys actually use? Because I doubt Discord needed that many.