• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,824 Views, 66 Comments

Fluttercord In Equestria Girls - vcjb242



What started off as catching a trickster quickly turned into something more when the mane 6 helped to reform Discord, and convince him to use his skills for good.

  • ...
22
 66
 1,824

Chapter 6: Work and Twilcord

At the time of six in the morning Discord was awoken from his slumber by Gio the janitor.

"It’s time to work." Said Gio.

Discord woke up grumpy, he didn’t want to work but Celestia trusted him even though he wanted to escape.

When Discord got up he noticed that there was a table next to him. On the table was his work clothes, they were washed, dried, ironed and folded in a very neat way and shoes, for work.

On top of the folded clothes was a muffin with a bow and a note.

Discord picked up the note and the muffin.

The note read: “Enjoy your muffin” “Work hard” “We’re watching you” “Take care” “Behave yourself” “We believe in you”- Love the elements of harmony.

Discord was impressed. How or at what time did they do this?

There was no doubt that these girls were full of surprises. Discord didn’t know what to say.

No one had ever been so kind to him before. He ate the muffin, put away the note and decided to go to work.

Celestia had already left him a schedule next to the clothes of what his duties were for the day.

6:58 AM

Discord finished cleaning the floors throughout the entire school. The janitor opened the door to the school and the first student to walk in was a Ms. Derpy Hooves.

Derpy didn’t have bad intentions but entered the building jumping and skipping with mud all over her shoes. Dirtying the floors that Discord had just cleaned.

"You’ll have to clean it again." Ordered Gio.

Discord was frustrated, he frowned but didn’t say anything.

8:45 AM

Discord helped out in the cafeteria with the Cakes. He cleaned the tables and arranged the chairs. Afterwards he attended to some clients for breakfast time. In the time of two minutes he was already having a problem with a client.

"That’ll be $6.68." Said Discord.

"What?" Asked Trixie, annoyed. "It was only $5.50 before."

"Prices went up." Said Discord.

"The great and powerful Trixie demands that she only pay $5.50." Exclaimed Trixie.

"I won’t allow it!" Said Discord trying to control his anger.

"What a clumsy airhead this new employee is!" Yelled Trixie.

Discord got offended and could not contain his anger anymore.

"You’re a little bi-"

Discord didn’t finish his sentence because the cakes turned around to look at him and gave him a glare. Discord calmed down and smiled nervously.

"Ok, that'll be $5.50." Said Discord nervously.

"Ha!" Said Trixie grinning. "The great and powerful Trixie has triumphed."

Then Trixie marched away victoriously.

"We’ll have to take that from your pay." Said Mr.Cake.

Discord frowned and looked at the ground in embarrassment.

10:45 AM

Gio the janitor ordered Discord to wash the bathrooms on every floor. Discord sighed and entered grumbling to himself.

He began to clean the men’s bathroom. As Discord cleaned the toilets, two boys entered and began to make fun of him; Flash Sentry and Soarin.

"Well, well, well!" Said Flash. "Now you really are the janitor’s assistant."

Discord ignored what they were saying.

"You’ll pay for what you did." Said Soarin

Discord smirked remembering the stink bomb he created and blamed on them.

Flash took out a small ball from his pocket and he threw it into the toilet that Discord was scrubbing.

Upon landing in the toilet, it splashed Discord in the face with toilet water. Flash and Soarin walked towards the exit all while making fun of Discord.

Annoyed, Discord picked up the ball from the toilet and after quickly calculating his trajectory, threw the ball in front of Flash’s feet.

Flash didn’t notice the ball until it was too late. He tripped over the ball and he fell to the floor. He got up and left along with Soarin but not before shooting Discord a death glare. Discord contained his laughter.

Then after cleaning the men’s bathroom he began to clean the women’s.

Discord prepared the buckets with soap and water. Without taking notice, Fluttershy walked into the bathroom to wash her hands.

Suddenly two girls entered, Cherry and Berry. They were going to use the toilets until they saw Discord.

"Ewww! What atrocity is this?" Said Berry.

"I’m sorry but you can’t use the bathroom at this time." Said Discord. " I’m cleaning it."

Fluttershy heard their conversation and peeped over to watch what was going on.

'You’re the type of guy to only cause problems wherever he goes." Said Cherry.

Discord was annoyed by her comment but didn’t say anything.

"Look at how ugly he is." Said Berry. "We should just go before he does something evil to us."

"He doesn't seem very friendly." Said Cherry.

Immediately, Cherry and Berry exited the bathroom. Fluttershy looked at the girls a little upset, then looked over to look at Discord.

Discord was frowning with hands on his hips, and shaking his head. Finally, he let out a sad sigh and began to clean the toilets.

Fluttershy felt sorry for him. She wanted to comfort him but she was still very afraid of him, so without making a sound, she managed to leave the bathroom unnoticed.

1:35 PM

Discord was working with Granny Smith and helping to serve the school lunch. Just as he did in the morning with breakfast, Discord was having problems with the students.

"Gross!" said Diamond Tiara, pointing at the white lump that was about to be served to her. "This looks disgusting!"

"It’s mashed potatoes." Said Discord as he piled some onto her tray.

"It looks as gross as you." Diamond Tiara sneered. "And that’s saying a lot."

Discord could contain his fury.

'I am about to smack your smart mouth, you little cu.."

Discord looked over to Granny Smith, she was not amused with his smart mouth and was glaring at him. Discord sighed and calmed himself.

Diamond Tiara left and Granny Smith had gone back to the kitchen. Discord took advantage of the situation and grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and flung them at Diamond Tiara’s head, making her Diamond Tiara clip fall out of her hair and staining her hair and clothes.

Discord grinned mischievously.

3:10 PM

Discord was lying down on the school’s back lawn. He had finally finished his duties for the day until Luna walked up to him.

"Discord, there are still some things that you need to do." Said Luna

"But I already completed my duties for the day." Discord whined.

"You’re going to have to spend time with the mane six so they can teach you about the magic of friendship."

Discord face palmed, meaning that he did not want to spend any time with these girls.

"Today you will be spending time with Twilight Sparkle and later you will be spending time with Pinkie Pie."

"Uuughhh!" Groaned Discord like a small child who doesn't want to go to church.

"Don’t do anything weird with them because we will know about it sooner or later." Luna said, then after telling him where to go she walked away.

He walked to the library to meet up with Twilight Sparkle.Twilight was reading a book from the big pile of books she had at her table. Discord sat a certain distance from her.

"I’m really sorry Discord." Said Twilight not looking up from her book. "But I can’t spend time with you because I’m very busy."

"Judging from how big your book pile is, you don’t spend much time with your friends, do you?" Asked Discord.

"I do spend time with my friends." Twilight said, annoyed by his comment. "But I need to improve my studying."

"Life is to short to spending all of your time studying." Said Discord. "Laugh a little."

Discord began to make different faces that were funny, and when that failed he then began to juggle some of the books. Twilight looked at Discord with an eyebrow raised.

Then a book fell onto Discord’s head with the rest falling onto the table and he began to caress his head from the pain of the hit.

Twilight began to laugh and it was very hard to get Twilight to laugh while she was studying because she took her studying very seriously. Not even Pinkie could make her laugh.

"What are you studying?" Asked Discord.

"I’m investigating the civilization of Egypt." Said Twilight. "So I’m doing a 20 page essay, because I can."

"Wow." Said Discord with sarcasm in his tone.

"But I’m not sure how to start." Said Twilight not getting the sarcasm.

"You can start with the Sumerians." Said Discord

-What?- Asked Twilight.

"The Sumerians were considered to be the first civilization of the world." Said Discord. "It could be your point of reference."

Twilight thought about this for a few seconds.

"It could work." Said Twilight.

"You can start by stating the problem and define who it is you want to investigate so you won’t be confused on who it is you are investigating.Then state your hypothesis and your objectives to your investigation and explain what it is you want to demonstrate in your presentation."

"Eh?" Said Twilight impressed. "Discord?"

"Yeah?" Asked Discord not caring about the situation.

"How did you know about that method of investigation?" (I'm not sure if that method made sense or not)

"I read about it in a book in the NAUEQ." Said Discord.

"In the National Autonomous University of Equestria?" Asked Twilight, trying to contain her delight.

"Yes."

"You went to that University?" Asked Twilight with excitement in her voice.

"No." Said Discord. "It was the same as here, I would sneak into the school and steal food when I was just 12 years old."

"Wow!" Said Twilight surprised. "Really?"

"Yes." Discord confirmed. 'But I had to leave because they had found me."

"In what other school were you in?" Asked Twilight, now curious.

"In the polytechnic of Equestria." Said Discord.

Twilight’s eyes shined with emotion.

"Really?"

"But it was very hard to hack their food storage."

"Wow!"

"So you really shouldn’t take your studying so seriously." Said Discord. "Live life and enjoy your youth. After all,I can tell that you’re obviously really smart in the few times I have spent with you."

Twilight blushed.

"You think I’m interesting?- Asked Twilight.

"Wait. what?" Asked Discord confused. Her question had nothing to do with what he just told her. "I guess you've got a wild imagination?"

Twilight blushed a deeper shade of red.

"You think so?" Asked Twilight, nervously.

"Eh?" Asked Discord without thinking about what he was saying. "Why of course, you’re quite beautiful."

Twilight’s heart began to beat wildly and she didn’t know what to say. She blushed even deeper upon looking at Discord. When Discord looked at Twilight’s face he began to panic.

To evade causing any more drama, he took a step back. He looked at the clock and he noticed that it was getting late.

"Look at the time." Said Discord as he tugged on the collar of his shirt. "I need to see Pinkie Pie."

Twilight put on a sad face.

"You have to go?" She pouted

"Yes." Said Discord. "If I don’t go Celestia and Luna will be very mad at me."

"Well my friend," Said Twilight smiling sweetly. "I’ll see you around."

"See you later, Twilight." Said Discord waving farewell.

He ran off to go and see Pinkie Pie. Twilight let out a small sigh. Both Discord and Twilight hadn’t noticed Flash Sentry spying on them. He had been watching them from the doors of the library and he was furious that Discord was trying to steal his wifu, even though he was back with Sunset.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

Please, please, please comment.