• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,825 Views, 66 Comments

Fluttercord In Equestria Girls - vcjb242



What started off as catching a trickster quickly turned into something more when the mane 6 helped to reform Discord, and convince him to use his skills for good.

  • ...
22
 66
 1,825

Chapter 21: Resistance

An intense darkness completely dominated the sky that was once cloudy with pink clouds.

Through the great quantity of rubble and ruins of the buildings, some groups of people were observing with discretion "The battle that was about to commence".

Through the rubble, Derpy peered out from behind a wall, and she looked at the situation with immense sorrow. Beside her, were the Cutie Mark Crusaders, in other zones Lyra, Vinyl, and Octavia peered out amongst the

rubble to see the destruction for themselves. The other students were surprised, but they knew that it was not the first time that a situation like this had occurred. Most of them decided to watch the battle at their own risk, for

the curiosity was greater than their fear.

Meanwhile, Discord looked at the main 11 in a challenging way, after having dodged that blast.

"This is your last opportunity!" Said Discord making a glass of chocolate milk appear in his right hand. "Join me or you will suffer completely!"

"We will never join you." Said Twilight from the middle of the group of girls. "You'll pay for what you have done!"

"Have it your way" Said Discord with no concern for anyone or anything. "Say goodbye!"

Then Discord drank from the glass, except he drank the glass leaving the chocolate milk. When he finished with his drink he chucked the milk in the direction of Celestia's car. Upon contact with the milk, the car exploded as

if it had been attacked with a bomb, leaving behind a terrible burning mess.

The group of girls had seen firsthand just how dnagerous Discord's terrible powers could be.

Celestia observed her car explode, she had worked hard for that car and this pissed her off.

"My car!" Said Celestia angrily. "Discord! You'll pay for this!"

Discord levitated five meters off of the ground, laughing at Celestia cruelly.

Without giving it much thought and full of rage, Celestia flew towards Discord to attack him with her magic I guess, Discord evaded her attack, snapped his fingers and made Celestia's wings disappear.

With no wings, Celestia began to plummet to the earth at a fast velocity, and she screamed in desperation. Luna flew to her rescue and managed to save Celestia from a painful fall; but Discord once again snapped his fingers

and Luna's wings disappeared.

They both fell and the impact of the fall caused them to go unconscious because they fell from a high height. Discord once again snapped his fingers and they were in cages, Luna and Celestia were now his prisoners.

"Haha! Two less!" Said Discord laughing. "Only nine left."

Rainbow Dash got angry from hearing this.

"Stop it Discord!" Said Rainbow Dash flying towards him. "I'll stop you!"

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Twilight with worry. "Wait just a minute!"

Rainbow Dash ignored Twilight and flew at a great velocity, trying to charge towards Discord. Discord smiled maliciously.

Three meters from her and about to be attacked by Rainbow Dash, Disocord snapped his fingers and made a wall of bricks appear in front of her path of flight.

Rainbow Dash hit the wall hard, and thanks to the crash she lost consciousness and began to plumit to the ground. Discord snapped his fingers and locked Rainbow Dash in another cage, a floating one just before she hit the

ground.

Suddenly, Applejack threw a rope around Discord's right arm and using her magic, Trixie used another rope to tie down his left arm. Discord was trapped.

"Hold'him down with force Trixie." Said Applejack tugging on her rope.

Trixie tugged on her rope with a strong force.

Discord smiled and he yanked Applejack and Trixie's ropes with great force, the two girls tried to resist and tried to pull back their ropes.

Discord pulled out two electric tazers from his pockets and pressed them to the ropes causing the electricity to go down the ropes, down to Applejack and Trixie. The two girls were electrocuted but not enough to cause any

permanent damage and they both fell to the ground unconscious. Then two more cages appeared and they were imprisoned.

"Five less." Said Discord victoriously. "Only six left!"

Cadence flew in front of Discord.

"Stop Discord!" Said Cadence trying to be reasonable. "Please! You're a troubled boy who needs help!"

"Troubled?!" Said Discord crossing his arms. "Did you know that I can read your mind to know your truest fears?"

Discord snapped his fingers and he turned into a man with white skin and blue hair, with an outfit fit for a prince.

"Shining Armor?" Asked Cadence, confused. She could not believe what she was seeing.

"That's right my love!" Said the false Shining Armor (Discord) "Or should I say, the worst thing to ever happen to me."

"What?" Asked Cadence a bit hurt by this. "What are you talking about Shining, my darling?"

"I never wanted to marry you." Said the false Shining Armor. "You're so childish and pathetic."

"But Shining," Said Cadence sadly. "I love you."

"I only married you for your looks." Said the false Shining Armor. "Not for love."

"Stop it Shining!" Said Cadence closing her eyes and covering her ears with her hands. "Your words are hurting me."

"And above all." Said the false Shining Armor. "I never wanted to have kids with you!"

Those last words from the false Shining Armor caused Cadence to cry bitter tears, then Cadence without stopping her tears curled up in a fetal position on the ground and she kept crying.

Then another cage appeared and it trapped Cadence.

Discord returned to his usual appearance, he began to laugh, then he looked at Rarity and Pinkie Pie and decided to make them his next victims.

"Discord!" said Rarity really annoyed. "You have bad manners and you're a brute! How dare you hurt Cadence! That was just mean!"

Discord snapped his fingers, Rarity's beautiful hair had turned into an ugly shade of green.

Rarity got scared, she took out a hand mirror from her pocket and looked at her reflection.

"Green!" Yelled Rarity, running a hand through her hair. "No! My beautiful hair! What a horrible shade of green!"

Rarity dropped to the ground on her stomach and began to throw a dramatic tantrum. Another cage appeared and trapped Rarity.

"Great!" Said Discord through his teeth. "One less!"

"Don't forget about me." Said Pinkie with a sense of humor. "You also have to play with me."

"Pinkie!" Yelled Twilight, annoyed.

Discord snapped his fingers and made a pink cotton candy cloud appear above Pinkie's head. Pinkie looked at the cloud and soon enough the cloud began to rain chocolate milk on top of Pinkie.

Pinkie was thrilled, and she opened her mouth to the lovely chocolate rain. "Delicious!" She said with her cheeks full of chocolate milk.

"Uh?" Said Discord a bit confused. "This turned out to be easier than I thought."

Then Discord snapped his fingers and another cage appeared and captured Pinkie.

"Hey!" Said Pinkie Pie, annoyed that her little cloud had been separated from her by the bars of the cage and she shook the bars of her cage. "At least you can put a cotton candy cloud in my prison that rains chocolate

milk!"

Discord crossed his arms and rolled his eyes in annoyance, but he quickly snapped his fingers and made a cotton candy cloud appear in Pinkie's cage that rained chocolate milk.

"Mmmmmm!" Said Pinkie enjoying the chocolate milk that rained on top of her. "Thanks!"

Meanwhile, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight hid behind a building, and they were trying to evade Discord.

"Twilight." Said Sunset, feeling frightened. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Said Twilight sweating nervously. "Discord is very ready and he knew that if he were to divide us, we could not attack him as a team."

"In that case," Said Sunset. "Got any ideas?"

"I have no idea." said Twilight, worried.

"I have an idea," Said Discord suddenly appearing next to Sunset. "Give up and swear your loyalty to me."

Both girls were startled by this and let out a yell of fear and tried to flee.

Twilight managed to take flight to escape Discord.

Discord grabbed a hold of Sunset's arm, preventing her from escaping.

"Don't leave, sugar!" Said Discord gripping her arm tightly. "Come here! We have much to talk about."

Sunset tried to escape but it was futile. Discord leaned his mouth towards Sunset's ear in a very provocative way.

"Why are you helping them?" Whispered Discord.

"We have to stop the evil that you have become." Said Sunset, scared.

"But," Continued Discord whispering. "You also tried to eliminate them before you were their friend."

Sunset didn't say a word.

"I know all about you." Said Discord. "I understand you completely!"

Twilight was close by, and she noticed that Discord was talking with Sunset, but Twilight could not understand what it was they were talking about.

"That Twilight girl has betrayed you." Discord continued whispering. "She's the one you should be fighting."

"No!" Said Sunset, resisting him. "She gave me her friendship."

"Twilight stole your popularity from you, when she defeated you, and she took all respect for you and stole Flash Sentry." Said Discord. "Before, you were someone who everyone feared and you were respected, now

you're nothing."

"That's not true." Said Sunset,starting to cry.

"Flash Sentry was jealous of me when I spent time with Twilight." Said Discord. "He's obviously still in love with her."

"What?!" Said Sunset.

Twilight kept on watching Sunset and Discord talking. Even though she couldn't understand what they were talking about.

"Twilight is the real enemy." Said Discord.

Sunset didn't say a word, and her tears ran down her cheeks.

"Help me to destroy her." Said Discord. "Then you will have everything you have ever wanted."

Sunset dried her tears.

Discord grinned, he put one finger on Sunset's forehead and a great wave of color covered her whole body. She began to transform; she sprouted wings, her skin turned red, her eyes turned black.

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" Yelled demon Sunset Shimmer. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Twilight was watching the transformation of Sunset, she could not believe what she was seeing, demon Sunset had returned.

Demon Sunset elevated from the ground in a great fury.

"Great!" Said Discord.

"Twilight!" Yelled demon Sunset.

Twilight looked at Sunset with fear.

Suddenly, Sunset glared at Twilight with great fury, Sunset began to attack Twilight. Twilight tried to hold back demon Sunset's claws to evade the attack.

Meanwhile, Discord was sitting on his throne with a bucket of popcorn. He enjoyed watching Sunset and Twilight fight.

"This is starting to get interesting." Said Discord, eating a pink piece of popcorn.

In this moment, Fluttershy appeared in front of him.

"Stop it Discord!" Said Fluttershy with great sorrow. "Please, stop!"

Discord looked at Fluttershy.

"Wow!" Said Discord. "I almost forgot about you!"

Discord snapped his fingers and caged Fluttershy, then he teleported in front of Fluttershy's cage.

Discord began to look at the beautiful face of the girl with butter colored skin.

"Hello, you precious creature!" Said Discord.

"Discord." Said Fluttershy, wanting to cry. "Please stop!"

Discord smiled maliciously. He kept on looking at the innocent face of Fluttershy.

"Your heart is innocent and pure! That pleases me!" Said Discord. "You shall be my queen!"

Discord snapped his fingers and made a crown appear on Fluttershy's head and a golden scepter that was covered in jewels appear in her right hand.

"What?" Said Fluttershy.

"You will be my wife." Said Discord. "And together we shall rule this world the way we want to."

"No! Discord!" Said Fluttershy. "You're not the same boy I fell in love with!"

Discord frowned his brow at her words.

Meanwhile, Sunset kept on trying to attack Twilight, but Twilight held back Sunset's claws and resisting her using force.

"Sunset!" Yelled Twilight. "Stop it!"

"No!" Yelled Demon Sunset. "I'm going to finish you off! You took everything from me!"

"That is not true!" Said Twilight. "We have given you our friendship and compassion!"

"Because of your fault I have nothing." Sobbed Demon Sunset furiously.

"That is a lie!" Said Twilight. "You still have us!"

"But..." Said Sunset.

"We helped you out before.." Said Twilight. "Now it is us who need your help."

Twilight noticed that Discord was distracted with Fluttershy.

Twilight took advantage of this opportunity, she grabbed Sunset forcefully and began to concentrate, a great shining of a light appeared in the eyes of Twilight that illuminated the eyes of Sunset.

That light caused Sunset to regain her sanity, little by little Sunset returned to normal. The magic of Twilight had gotten noticeably better and stronger.

Sunset stopped being a demon, and returned to normal, she knew that she had done wrong by letting Discord corrupt her.

"Twilight." Said Sunset Shimmer through her tears. "I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh!" Said Twilight in a low voice. "We can apologize later!"

Both girls scuttled away, hiding from Discord.

Meanwhile, Discord kept on talking with Fluttershy.

"You are going to be mine!" Said Discord furiously gripping the bars on her cage. "Or you'll be my prisoner, along with the rest of your friends."

"Get away from me!" Said Fluttershy trying to get away. "I'd prefer to be your prisoner than to be your queen."

Discord used his magic to pull Fluttershy closer to him by force. Discord grabbed Fluttershy by the arms.

"I will force you to love me!" Said Discord furiously.

Fluttershy looked at Discord in fear, but she suddenly saw Sunset and Twilight from a distance.

They were giving Fluttershy hand signals, and she understood that she had to distract Discord.

Fluttershy knew what she had to do.

"Oh, Discord!" Said Fluttershy, seductively. "I'm so sorry! I was a complete fool not to accept your offer."

Discord was surprised, he could not believe what he was hearing.

"Seriously?" Asked Discord.

"Of course!" Said Fluttershy a bit nervously. "I'm in love with you and you know it Discord!"

Discord began to have some doubts but the beautiful face of his beloved made him believe that this was the truth. Fluttershy smiled with a bit of fear.

In the meantime, Twilight and Sunset discreetly and without making noise walked up to Rarity's cage. Sunset took out a bobby pin from her hair and picked the lock on the door, after a few seconds, she managed to open

the door.

Twilight told Rarity to stop crying about her hair, to not make noise and to help free the rest.

Meanwhile, Discord kept on talking with Fluttershy.

"Wow!" Said Discord. "What exactly do you like about me?"

Fluttershy looked Discord in the eyes.

"Your charisma." Said Fluttershy. "Your warmth and your compassion."

Discord remained hypnotized by Fluttershy's stare. Fluttershy took notice that the Discord that she loved remained present inside of the monstrous lord of chaos.

In the meantime, Twilight and Rarity had freed Trixie and Applejack. They explained the plan to them and they continued to free the rest.

Fluttershy saw that her friends needed more time, she knew that she had to keep distracting Discord, she had an idea.

"Discord." Said Fluttershy.

"Yes?" Asked Discord. "My beloved."

"Would you like me to sing you a song?" Said Fluttershy.

"But.." Said Discord a bit doubtful. "You're very shy."

"When I am by your side," Said Fluttershy. "I have no fear, because I know that you will protect me."

Discord smiled.

"Ok, my beloved." Said Discord. "Sing for me."

Fluttershy began to sing, she felt fear and panic inside of her, but she knew that she had to give her friends more time. Discord listened to Fluttershy's marvelous melody and there was no doubt that despite all the craziness,

he was still in love with Fluttershy.

Sunset freed Cadence, Twilight freed Rainbow Dash, Trixie freed Luna, Applejack freed Pinkie Pie, Applejack had to remove Pinkie by force because she did not want to leave her cage and her little pink cloud.

Meanwhile, Rarity tried to free Celestia.

The group of girls hid themselves, they were depending on Rarity but she could not free Celestia.

Fluttershy finished singing, but she noticed that Rarity still had not freed Celestia.

Fluttershy feared that Discord would discover their plan, and she had run out of ideas.

"Fluttershy!" Said Discord happily. "I want you to do something for me."

"Eh?" Said Fluttershy, a bit distracted by her friends. "What happened, Discord?"

"I want you to give me a kiss." Said Discord cockily.

Fluttershy blushed.

Twilight and the rest heard Discord's plea.

"What?!" Twilight said in a low voice. "Rarity, hurry up and free Principal Celestia."

"I'm trying." Said Rarity, picking the lock on her cage. "But it's very hard."

Fluttershy knew that she had no other option.

"Ok darling," Said Fluttershy. "I'll kiss you."

Everyone else was surprised by the decision of Fluttershy, without wasting time they all went to help Rarity free Celestia.

Discord closed his eyes and leaned his face towards Fluttershy's cage, Fluttershy did the same but towards Discord.

Immediately the main 9 managed to free Celestia, and there was no time to lose.

Discord and Fluttershy were just about to kiss.

They were a few centimeters away from uniting their lips when a big ray of light hit Discord, the impact of the hit took him far away from the place, Discord ended up crashing into a wall and ended up on the ground, some of

the rubble fell on top of him and buried him.

"Discord!" Yelled Fluttershy, worried about him.

Fluttershy looked at the main 10 who were free, Celestia and Luna regained their wings; they had all joined their powers to attack Discord.

"Quickly!" Yelled Twilight, trying to open Fluttershy's cage. "We need to free Fluttershy, we need her help to defeat Discord."

Without wasting time, they helped to open the door to Fluttershy's cage.

Fluttershy was free.

"We shouldn't waste anymore time." Said Sunset. "Let us unite our powers to stop Discord."

"But," Said Fluttershy, with fear in her voice. "But,"

"Careful!" Yelled Rainbow Dash. "I think he's coming back!"

Discord got up from the rubble, he was badly injured, he had two broken ribs, and his right arm was fractured, although he had great powers Discord remained a mortal being.

"Damn witches!" Yelled Discord angrily. "I will destroy all of you!"

Discord was suffering from the pain, with his left hand he snapped his fingers and he managed to heal his injuries.

Meanwhile, the main 11 looked at the furious Discord, without hesitation, they prepared.

"Concentrate." Said Sunset. "It's now or never!"

Fluttershy had doubts, but she knew that Discord was very angry and he had lost most of his sanity.

"Discord!" Yelled Fluttershy. "Forgive me for what I'm about to do."

They all heard the cry of Fluttershy and they felt bad for her, but they all knew that it was necessary.

Discord looked at them with hate, from his hands emerged two balls of dark energy, Discord wanted to destroy them.

But in that moment, the main 11 concentrated, and the sky began to illuminate.

"What's going on?" Asked Discord feeling tingles go down his back, from the amount of magic that was emerging.

Suddenly, he began to hear a harmonious melody in the atmosphere.

"What's with the music?" Asked Discord in fear.

The main 11 began to sing:

The magic of friendship

Cannot be stopped by anyone

With love and compassion

There is nothing better

The group of girls were illuminated and they elevated into the air, their concentration on their magic was intense, suddenly a ray of rainbow came from them and went in the direction of Discord.

Discord remained paralyzed in fear, the rainbow began to surround Discord like a tornado.

In the eye of the storm, Discord noticed that his feet were starting to turn to stone. He tried to escape but he was starting to lose his mobility.

The conversion to stone had reached his knees, Discord knew that they were turning him to stone.

Discord began to panic and felt desperate.

"No!" Yelled Discord in anguish. "You'll never trap me alive!"

Discord concentrated his magic, the conversion to stone had reached his waist, in his right hand he took out a ball of dark energy and he threw it at the ground, the dark energy caused a great collision that stopped the

rainbow tornado and caused a great explosion.

The explosion was intense and long lasting, the main 11 covered their faces from the harsh winds that were caused by the explosion.

Fluttershy looked in fear in the direction of the explosion.

"Discord!" Yelled Fluttershy worried. "NO!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you guys liked it, leave a comment, advice and yeah. If you liked the fanfic then please leave a comment, share it with your friend, it would help him out a lot. Thank you for your attention.