• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 6,137 Views, 112 Comments

Kind of married to your crush - MLPFan234



At a ordinary day in class, Cheerilee signs up a task that involves two people to pretend to be a married couple and experience the feeling of how though it is to be in a relationship with another person. I get to team up with my crush, Sunset.

  • ...
29
 112
 6,137

Chapter 3

Another day where I was alone, searching for a table to sit. I didn't feel like sitting next to anyone, though. Aside from Sunset Shimmer, I don't really have any friends. I did have someone back at my old school, but ever since I moved to this town, we’ve only been able to chat by phone. I scanned my eyes around the cafeteria, watching every table. Most of the seats were taken, I did come to the cafeteria a bit late, so there’s a big line. I suddenly hear my name being shouted. I turned to my left to see Sunset Shimmer and her friends, waving their arms at me.

I raised my eyebrow, wondering why they are calling me over there. I walked past the other tables to the one, where Sunset and her friends were sitting. I sat next to Rainbow Dash, a girl I already knew. She knocked me over in dodgeball once, she was some sort of freak of athletic nature, heh.

"Hi, Sunset." I softly smiled at her.

"Hey! I remember you! You're the person I knocked over in dodgeball! Sorry about that, by the way. I got carried away," said Rainbow, chuckling between her words. "Once I start, it just takes me over!"

"It's alright, I suppose." I said, rolling my eyes. "It did really hurt for a day."

"Why were you standing there? Why didn't you just sit somewhere?" Asked a pale orange girl, who was sitting next to Rainbow Dash. She had a accent and a cowboy hat. "By the way, I’m Applejack!"

"Well, uh… Nice to meet you, Applejack." I grinned at her. "I don't know. I don't seem to know many people here, I don't really have any friends, well besides Sunset Shimmer."

"Wait, you're new here? Because It makes sense that you don't have much friends, because usually I noticed that people who are new to this school don't have any friends, and If you don't have any friends you must be lonely, and that makes me really, really sad-"

"Yes! I'm new here!" I interrupted, I couldn't listen to a talkative, cotton-candy haired girl. "I moved to this town last week, I don’t know many people."

"Oh right, meet my friends," grinned Sunset as she pointed at Rainbow. "That's Rainbow Dash. I think you already know her. That is Pinkie Pie!" Sunset pointed at Pinkie. "She's very talkative-"

"Yeah, I noticed."

Next, Sunset pointed at Applejack. "That's Applejack, she's a super loyal friend!" Then, Sunset pointed at Rarity and Fluttershy, who was sitting next to Pinkie Pie. "That's Rarity, she loves fashion. And that's Fluttershy, she is super shy!"

"I can tell, by her name." I chuckled. "Nice to meet you all, girls!"

I took out my lunch box from my backpack, I started munching on my lettuce sandwich.

"Vegetarian?" Asked Fluttershy, pointing at my sandwich. "You don't seem to have any meat in there."

"How would you know that I'm a vegetarian, just because I don't have meat in my food?" I raised my brow. "But yes. I am a vegetarian. You shouldn't ask people things like that, just because I don't have meat in some sort of food."

She stared at me with her big eyes, she looked embarrassed or ashamed after what I said. "Oh, sorry." I whispered. “Didn't mean to sound rude.”

Fluttershy smiled a little at that. "It's alright."

After twenty minutes, I glanced at my phone. "Shot! We're going to be late, we should go." I stood up from my seat, taking my backpack with me.

"Don't worry, we'll make it to class in time." Sunset grinned at me. "But I agree with you, we should start moving."

Sunset and the rest of her friends stood up from their seats, also grabbing their backpacks with them. All of us started moving, and walked to class. I walked into class with Sunset and her friends, and all of us took our seats.

After forty minutes of learning math, the school's bell rang. "Alright students, next period is math again, so be back in class in about ten minutes." Said our teacher, she opened the window in the classroom, to let in some fresh air. "It's probably going to be a bit cold in here, I suppose all of you need to exit the classroom now."

As I was almost out of the classroom, I noticed Flash standing next to my table. "Uh, dude..?" I said, waving to Flash.

He turned to me with a grin. "Oh, hey."

"What were you doing there?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"I lost my pen earlier, just making sure a punk like you didn't take it." He said, crossing his arms. "You can never know what people like you'll do."

"What's your problem, man?" I shouted. "I have done nothing bad to you, neither have I taken your stupid pen. I have plenty of pens already, why would I need another?"

"It's always nice to have another." He smirked. Flash seemed like he was about to say something, but shut his mouth and walked out of class. I stared as he walked out, and sighed.

"Hello..?" Said our teacher, staring at me as I stood there, staring back at her. "Why are you still in the classroom?"

"Sorry, I.. I was just about to leave." I walked out of the classroom with my heart beating as fast as lighting.

"Did you do something?"

I turned around to see Rarity standing next to Pinkie Pie. Rarity coughed and asked again. "I said.. did you do something?"

"No, not at all. Flash was a real jerk to me earlier. Calling me a ‘punk’ and thinking that I stole his pen, or somethin'." I rolled my eyes.

"I’ve also noticed Flash’s strange behavior, dear." Nodded Rarity. "I have no idea what could be bothering him." Rarity leaned closer to me and whispered. "He's lately been stalking Sunset Shimmer."

I jumped after hearing that. "Wait, what?!"

"Shh!" Pinkie shushed. "I don't think a lot of people have noticed that!"

I walked down the hallway after school ended for today. Suddenly, Flash stood right in front of me and stared with a grin. "Hello."

I sighed. "What it is, Flash...? Why are you acting like that on me? I have asked this before and I'll ask again. What did I do to you?!"

"Listen! You think that, just because you're pretending to be married to Sunset, doesn't mean that you're actually married to her! Sunset is single, and always will be. Don't think that you'll be the first guy to date he-"

"Didn't you date her once?"

"Okay, Yes I did. And I regretted it. She only used me, and that broke my heart! I have no idea how I even started to date her, she was a awful bully, anyway."

"I bet you're just jealous that I'm hanging out with Sunset Shimmer, and you just still secretly have a crush on her!" I smirked. "You're too big of a wimp, to admit it."

"Me? A crush on Sunset? Pfft, that demon is nothing but trouble! I used to date her, and not anymore!" Shouted Flash.

"Then WHY have you been stalking her?!" My eyes widen. I was so full of rage, I just admitted to Flash that I knew about his stalking. This got his Face, full of rage as well.

"How the hell, did you find that out?" Flash shouted in my face.

"My friends told me that! They noticed you stalking Sunset! I didn't even notice, myself!"

"There's something big coming to you guys." With that, Flash walked away.

"What did he mean by that..?"