• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 6,126 Views, 112 Comments

Kind of married to your crush - MLPFan234



At a ordinary day in class, Cheerilee signs up a task that involves two people to pretend to be a married couple and experience the feeling of how though it is to be in a relationship with another person. I get to team up with my crush, Sunset.

  • ...
29
 112
 6,126

Chapter 5

"So, how did it go?" Asked Applejack, staring with concern at me. "It wasn't your cigarette, wasn't it?"

"Nope. Wasn't mine." I smiled at her. "Sunset Shimmer came up with the brilliant idea, that I was surprised that the teacher didn't even think of. We looked at the security tape that filmed our classroom, It was Flash Sentry all along. He hid the cigarette under our desks!"

"I knew he was up to no good." Rarity rolled her eyes. "Why would he do such a thing...?"

"Flash did say that something "big" was coming to me and Sunset. This was probably what he meant! I had a feeling that he still had a crush on Sunset Shimmer, since he said "don't think that just because your fake married to her, means that your actually together." And when I said that he still likes her, Flash replied that he hates her now." I explained. "But a deep feeling inside me, feels that he still might like her."

"Wait! Where is Sunset?" Pinkie asked.

"Don't worry, she's in the bathroom." I chuckled. "She's probably going to be done soon."

"Pff, Sunset doesn't deserve someone as bad as Flash." Rainbow Dash smirked. "She's way better then that."

"I can agree with you there," I blushed. "she really is the best."

Rarity smirked at me and leaned closer. "Can we talk in private?" She whispered to my ear with a grin. "I must talk to you, right now."

"Uh, sure." I whispered back.

Once we waved our goodbyes to our friends, Rarity pulled me by my wrist, and we walked outside and stood by a corner. "I know what's going on here." She smirked again. "And I bet that nobody else has noticed it."

"What do you mean, Rarity?" I gulped, and inside I felt like a wet dog. Almost sweating. "I-I don't understand-"

"I bet you, DO understand darling!" She interrupted.

"Rarity, I seriously don't know what your talking about!" I shouted.

"You have a crush on Sunset Shimmer!" She shouted back, while waving her hands like a crazy person.

I flinched. I looked around to see if anyone was there, and luckily there wasn't any people around us. "How did you find out?!"

"The way you talk about her, how you say that she's "amazing", and, "wonderful". How you stare at her, when she walks by you. The way you get nervous or worried when talking to her. I have noticed it all." Rarity said. "I've fallen in love myself, and I know how it is when you like someone, but don't know how the person you like, feels about you." She sighed.

"Yeah, It's tuff." I sighed as well. "I never knew someone would find out..."

"Don't worry, dear." Rarity smiled and gently hugged me. "I won't tell anyone about this."

"Wait, your serious?" My eyes widen. "You, really, really promise?!"

"Yes. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye! Pinkie Promise."

"Okay. Thanks, Rarity." I blushed and chuckled.

"Your very welcome."


"Have you heard?" Asked Rainbow.

"Heard what?" Asked Sunset, staring confused at her.

"About a party this week," Replied Rainbow, showing us a small poster. "It's happening in two day's, and is going to be hosted by Vinyl Scratch!"

"Wait, Two day's?" Asked Sunset.

"Yeah." Grinned Rainbow. "Awesome, right? I personally, can't wait! The music, dancing, games and so much more! Oh! And the snacks!"

"That means we'll have to get ready fast." Said Fluttershy. "And I'm not sure if I should-"

"Come on, Fluttershy!" Pinkie smiled at her. "You have to come! It's going to be so fun! And you'll wouldn't be alone anyway, we'll be right by your side!"

"Thanks, Pinkie. But I just don't like parties much, but..." She Sighed. "since you want me so badly to come, I suppose I will."

"Me, too!" I smiled. "What about you, Sunset?"

Sunset nodded at me with a smile. "Yeah, sort of."

"Well, I'm excited as well." Said Rarity. "A party in a while, Is always nice."


Two day's passed, and the party was here. I picked up my phone and called Rainbow Dash. "Hey, are you ready?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am. What about you?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm ready too. Is everyone else ready as well?"

"Yup! I called them, and they said that they were. We'll meet you at your house in about," She paused for a second. "somewhere around ten minutes. Does that sound alright?"

"Yeah, sure." I nodded. "I'll wait for you guys, here."

"Okay, see you then." Before I even replied, Rainbow hang up her phone. I sat by the kitchen table for around eleven minutes, until I heard the doorbell ring. "Finally." I smiled.

As I opened the door, Rarity, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy were standing there and were smiling. "Hey! Everyone ready?"

All girls cheered and I locked my apartment. "Let's go!"

As we arrived at Vinyl's house, we heard a lot of people cheering and loud music. "Sounds like a lot of fun!" I chuckled. "Yeah! It does!" Pinkie bounced. "Come on! Let's go in!"

And so we did. We opened the door to see people dancing or standing nearby while talking or drinking some punch. Everyone was smiling with joy. "So, loud..." Whimpered Fluttershy. "Come on, Fluttershy! This is fun!" Smirked Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie went ahead and started dancing with the other people. Rainbow and Fluttershy got some punch. "You want some?" Asked Rainbow, while pouring in some punch for herself.

"No thanks." I replied. "I would like some cookies, though.." I rushed my self to a plate of cookies, and took three bites, until I noticed Sunset talking to Rarity. "She better not be tffalking, about me having a crusffh on her." I whispered with my mouth full.

"Hey girls!" I gulped and rushed in between Rarity and Sunset. "What's up?"

"Rarity, was telling me about this awesome design that she came up with." Sunset grinned. "It was inspired by- uh- about a waterfall near our town?"

"That's right, dear!" Rarity smiled and nodded. "It's going to be great-"

"Hey, girls! There is a "truth or dare" game going on, maybe you'd like to join?" Said Applejack, joining into our conversation. "Sounds mighty' fun!"

"I suppose We'll join. Right?" Said Rarity, as she stared at me and Sunset.

"Uh, sure." I said. "I personally have no idea what else to do."

Sunset just nodded at us, and we went ahead. There were around five other people standing around a circle, with us joining the game. "Alright, Rarity, truth or dare?" Asked Applejack.

"I'll go with, dare!" Rarity smirked. "I have always taken truth, but I'll do different this time."

"Alrighty' then." Applejack smirked. "Ah' dare you to clean of all your makeup!"

Rarity gasped. "I wouldn't! I would look horrible!"

"Sorry, Rar', you choose Dare." Applejack crossed her arms, and countinued smirking.

"F-Fine." Said Rarity, almost tearing up. Later she came back with her face washed. See didn't have her huge, long, black eyelashes. She didn't have her purple eye shades anymore, and her lips weren't so pink and shiny anymore. "I look simply horrible!" She cried out.

"I think, you look alright." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah!? Truth or dare?!" Rarity shouted at me.

"Uh, Dare, I suppose."

"I dare you to kiss Sunset Shimmer!" She shouted. Once she realized what she just said, her eye's widen. "I'm sorry! I regret that dare! I take it, back!"

"You screwed up, Rarity." Applejack muttered.

"Sorry, no take-backs!" Said Rainbow Dash. "You have to do it."

"Wait, what?!" Sunset deeply blushed, with her eye's widen. "I-I can't do that!"

"Me, neither!" I shouted and stepped back. "I-I wouldn't!"

Everyone around us shouted "Do it! Do it!" Expect Applejack and Rarity.

"Like o-on a cheek?" I asked.

"Nope. Lips." Rainbow smirked at me.

"Come on, Rainbow!" I blushed, and turned to Sunset. "I suppose we must."

"O-okay." Said Sunset. "Can we at least do in the closet? Alone?"

Rainbow sighed and nodded. "Fine! Make it, quick!"

As we wnt inside the closet, I deeply blushed, and so did Sunset. "You know? We don't have to do this now that they don't see us." I whispered.

"But, It's a dare. We must do it." Sunset shrugged.

"Do you actually, want to kiss?" I asked. "Because It seems like you do."

"I've just n-never kissed before," She chuckled. "Seems interesting."

"Not even with Flash Sentry?" I chuckle.

"You jerk," She laughed and playfully punched me by my shoulder. "No, not at all. Don't you remember? I only dated him for popularity."

"Heh, sorry." I laughed along with her. "So, we must do this?"

"I suppose," She blushed.

"Let's get this over with." I blushed.

I slowly leaned in closer to Sunset's face, and she did the same for me. As we leaned in closer, our lips touched each other, and were sealed. Once we kissed, Sunset wrapped her hands around my neck, grabbing me and pulling me closer. I backed off and broke the kiss. "Okay! We're done!"

"Sorry! Sorry! Got carried away!" She blushed. "It felt... nice."

I didn't reply, I opened the door and we went outside to see everyone who played the game, staring at us. "Well...? Did you do it?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes, yes. We did." I blushed and rolled my eyes.

The party ended fast for me, because I wanted to leave. I walked out the house. "I-I have to go."

"Really? You don't want to stay?" Asked Sunset. "You sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure!" I shouted. "I'm... tired. Sorry."

"It's fine, I understand." Sunset grinned at me. "I'll tell our friends that you had to go so, bye then."

"Bye." I said. I turned around and started to walk some, thinking all the way trough about that one kiss. "She actually liked it! And so did I!" I whispered myself, trying not to shout.

Author's Note:

Another chapter for today! This got long, haha. Hope you like it!