• Published 27th May 2012
  • 2,170 Views, 59 Comments

Tales of a Brony: Friendship - YourPrivateNightmare

  • ...
6
 59
 2,170

Chapter 1: I'm successful

Chapter 1: To Canterlot and beyond

“Boring... It’s boring!” He thought.

Did he regret what he had done? No, he didn’t. It was his nature to do these things. Everything he had done...it was his destiny. However it hurt...Not the fact that he was trapped in here, but the fact that She had still ignored him. After all he had done...just to attract her attention.

No, not only to attract her attention, but...he had hoped she would at least...face him...But she had just sent her friends...He had been disappointed, but what was he expecting? After all those years...She obviously had done her best to forget him. And she had succeeded.

“Maybe...maybe she didn’t want to face me...because she thought...it would bring back old feelings...”

He sighed.

“Bah...She will never return my love...She never did...”

(Author's note: This will fit perfectly.)

If he was he still out there he would cry now, but trapped inside...he could just think of crying. He would give a lot to just get another chance.

Then it happened. He saw it coming moments before it actually happened. At first just, a thin crack. Then it got bigger and bigger until the shell broke apart.

“Could it be...am I...free again?”

...

Switch to Xenos

It was a clouded day. Clouded and rainy... I liked it.

I had just woken up and had looked out of the window.

“What a nice view to wake up with...” I thought.

I wasn’t referring to the weather...I was referring to a certain lavender mare, sleeping next to me on the bed.

It’s been nearly a month since our little adventure in the void...and the little adventure that happened afterwards. I smirked at that thought.

Twilight and I were in a relationship for quite some time now and still...every kiss felt, like it was the first. It was love. It was just love...

The funny thing was that nopony seemed to notice what was going on. Well, except for Spike and Rarity, but we made them promise not to tell anything. Not that we were ashamed or something. We just wanted our privacy. I knew I could trust Spike, but I wasn’t sure if I could trust Rarity. Twilight said we could trust her, but Rarity was known as the biggest gossip of Ponyville.

I looked at Twilight again. Her mane was in a mess...A beautiful, sapphire blue mess. She was still asleep.

“You deserve some sleep. After all it had been an exhausting night...”

I smirked again.

I finally stood up, and went into the kitchen. I thought it would be nice if I brought Twi (I can call her Twi now!) some breakfast. So I made a daisy sandwich and went back into the bedroom.

When I looked at the bed, I saw that my favourite lavender mare was already awake. She looked tired and was still covered into the blanket.

“Good morning, Twi.” I smiled.

She rubbed her eyes and smiled back.

“That certainly was a tiring night...” She mumbled, with a slight smile on her face.

“How about some good morning snuggling? I asked grinning.

She lifted the lower part of the blanket, seductively revealing her flank.

“That’s what you want?” She gave me a naughty look.

I blushed and looked to the ground.

“Damnit!”

Actually I wanted to remain cool and behave like a pimp, but she always made me blush.

I lay down next to her.

“Care for some breakfast.” I asked.

“Oh, that’s sweet of you.” She smiled.

I leaned my head against her neck.

“Xenos...Don’t you think we should tell them about our relationship. I mean it’s been a month and this was the fifth time I slept with you...At least we could tell the girls.” She stated.

I sighed.

“I guess you’re right...You tell Fluttershy, AJ, Pinkie, and Rainbow and I’ll tell the Doctor and Ditzy, okay?”

She nodded, then looked at me again with a smile.

“Ready for...another round?” She said seductively.

“Don’t blush, don’t blush, don’t blush!”

I blushed.

“Damnit!”

Suddenly someone knocked at the window. Twilight shrieked and quickly covered her flank with the blanket. I looked out of the window. Ditzy was flying there, wearing her mailmare hat.

“Hellooo, Xenos? Twilight? Anyone theeeere?”

I opened the window and let the grey Pegasus in.

“What’s up Ditzy?” Twilight asked.

Her face was still red.

“I got some mail for you. Her you go.” She said, and pulled out a letter.

I grabbed it with my magic and looked at the address...

“Uhm...Ditzy? This letter is for a Pony named Bon-Bon...”

“Oh! Woopsie. This is your letter.” She pulled out another letter from her saddlebag.

“Must be something important...” I thought when I looked at the fancy envelope.

“I’ll better be going now. Still got loads of mail to deliver.” Ditzy said with a smile and headed for the window.

“Wait!” I called. “What’s with you and the Doc now? Did the date go well?” I asked.

Ditzy just giggled, then took off into the clouds.

“Okaaaay, that was strange...” Twilight said from behind. “What’s this letter about, anyway?”

I opened the envelope. Inside, there was a message, written on fine paper. I started reading.

“Dear Xenos,

Your art has gained a lot of popularity during the last month. That’s why I would like to invite you to...”

I stopped.

“What? Invite you to what?” Twilight asked curiously.

“...invite you to THE CANTERLOT ART EXHIBITION!!!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful.” Twilight cheered.

I continued:

“There you can show your art to Equestria’s high society and meet other artists.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Celestia...”

I was stunned. It was like a dream. I was famous. I was buckin’ famous!!! I looked at Twilight. She gave me a bright smile. I loved her.

“There is a reservation for two in the Canterlot Grand Hotel in it.”

WHAM!

“THE CANTERLOT ART EXHIBITION?!”

“Oh hell no...”

Rarity had just busted into the house.

“How on earth?”

“Of course I will accompany you. No, you don’t have to thank me.” The glamorous mare said.

“Uhm...actually, I wanted to go there with...Twilight.” I pointed at my favourite unicorn.

“Bu- but, you simply CAN’T go there without me. You have no idea about high society. You will make a fool of yourself.” Rarity babbled.

“Thanks for your motivating words...” I thought sarcastically.

“Rarity, look...This would be like a holiday. A holiday I actually wanted to spend together with Twilight...alone.”

Rarity looked at me with pitiful eyes.

“That doesn’t work on me...”

She still looked at me the same way.

“Oh, come on!”

Then, suddenly, a great idea came to my mind.

“You can come with us...”

Her face brightened

“IF...!”

She looked confused.

“If you take a separate room together with...SPIKE!”

Rarity looked uncertain, but then frowned.

“Fine, I agree. Spike and I will share a room with Spike.”

“AAAAAWWW YEEEAAAAH!”

“HOW?”

Spike had just entered the house.

“How is that even possible???”

“Could we all just settle down for a moment? Or is there anypony else who wants to join us now?” I said angrily.

“Greetings Xenos.” Doctor Whooves said.

“OH, COME ON!”

Eventually I managed to get everything under control. Me and Twilight were going to Canterlot. Rarity and Spike were joining us. And Doctor Whooves just appeared wanting to pay me a visit.

“When is the exhibition?” Twilight asked curiously.

“It’s in three days. I suggest we take the train.” I answered.

“It’s a deal, then!” Rarity said. “I will pack my bags right away.”

“Calm down, Rarity. There are three days to the exhibition. No need to hurry.” I said.

“Darling, you have no idea how long it takes for a LADY, to pack her back.” Rarity said snobbishly

I just rolled my eyes.

Finally everypony left my house and I was alone with Twilight again.

She smiled at me.

“I’m so happy for you.”

I was happy for myself too. That was my break through. The kind of success every artist dreamt of.

Twilight walked up to me and gave me a long, intensive kiss.

“I think you deserve a reward, for your success.” She said with a naughty smile.

Then she slowly walked back into the bedroom...

“Gawd, I love her.” I thought.

Then I followed her into the bedroom...

END OF CHAPTER 1

Author's note: It's here. The sequel is here. Enjoy it and as always: Construvtice criticism wanted.