• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 1,758 Views, 219 Comments

Purple Tears 2 - Doukzor



five years later... String play has returned. He and the children are going to stop one last evil... Springtrap.

  • ...
3
 219
 1,758

Flaming competition

Twilight bounded through the crowd of ponies, her wings ruffling in adrenaline.
She was breathless, but didn`t pay any attention to it. Her sides burned from the non-stop gallop.
Her wings flapped slightly, but she held them down.

It was a rule not to fly, unless on stage and such. A weird, stupid, rule, but it was still a rule.

"String Play!" she called out. Even though Twilight hadn`t seen him, she had a feeling she`d run into him somewhere along here.

"String Play!" her voice was lost in the sea of other voices, barely getting out before drowning.
Her little search had gone on for about an hour now, with no results what-so-ever.

But of course being whom she is, she didn`t stop.

"String Play!" she called out. Maybe the hallways? Yeah, he`d be there.
She knew it.

She moved around the crowds of ponies, maneuvering her way around them. Some stepped out of her way, but most didn`t- after a while of being princess, it get`s to be more of a.... Meh sorta thing.
A hallway was close by, and so Twilight decided to try it first.

She trotted along the crowd, getting out of the thick line just before the hallway.

The doorway wasn`t far.
A small trot away, actually. Twilight made her way towards the entrance, a large doorway- without doors.
She held a cheerful smile, determined to find String Play.

That smile turned into a frown as she entered the hallway.
Her eyes shrunk at the sight in front of her.

Five ponies stared at her, clearly worried about the bloody one they all sat by.

Each one seemed to represent a character from Freddy fazbear`s, the red one more than the others, having a metal claw hoof, and metal back legs.
The stallion on the ground didn`t seem to represent any character, but did seem most familiar...

"V-Vincent?!" Twilight stammered.

Cake Flower (to Twilight that`s her name) looked to her, barely nodding.
Twilight could only watch in confusion.

"W-why are you- what`s going on?!" she cried out. Foxy got up and glared at her.

"Jus` get help, lass" he growled. Twilight nodded quickly, before rushing off. She charged her magic, disappearing in a puff of pink.
She reappeared in front of a small wooden cottage, occupied with animals of all species.

Without wasting any time, she galloped to a small spruce door, quickly knocking it with her hoof.

"F-Fluttershy! I need your help!" she cried out. The door swung open to reveal a worried butter colored mare. She had a pale pink mane, which drooped almost to the ground.

"W-what is-"

"There`s no time! Here, let me teleport you!" Twilight said hastily, as she prepared her magic.
With another puffy mist, the two ponies were outside the hallway, right before the entrance.

"Your not going to like this, but-" Twilight was cut off by a smooth cracked voice.

"You think your gonna help Vincent?" a tall stallion, String Play, smiled at them evilly. He stood in front of the entrance, blocking their way.
Twilight glared at him.

"Y-yes, String Play. Fluttershy can fix the wound" she said firmly.
String Play only laughed. He stepped forward, causing both ponies to walk back.
Fluttershy was shaking severely, her ears laid back as far as they could go.

"P-please, w-whatever`s g-going on here, i`m s-sure I could h-help" She stammered, her voice cracked and filled with concern.

"No, it`s not that you couldn`t, it`s that you won`t" String Play leaned over, his face a mere inch from hers.
Fluttershy shrunk back, her eyes tiny dots.
Twilight glared at String Play, "What are you gonna do? There are too many ponies around to really scare anyone without gaining attention".

String Play stood up, eyeing the purple alicorn. Fluttershy took this sliver of time to back up and step behind Twilight.
The black and white stallion stepped forth.

"Stay back!" Twilight growled. String Play did no such thing.

"You`ve dragged yourself into this, Twilight. Stay out of my way, or else" he spat. Fluttershy was curled up in a ball, Twilight only glaring at String Play.

The whole time, Foxy watched the act play out.
He couldn`t intervene. String Play would kill him.

But he couldn`t stand to watch Vincent just die either.

Foxy got up and began to head over to the entrance, but was stopped by Freddy.

"Don`t even try it. We`ll find a way to fix the wound. You helped Goldy, after all" he smiled slightly. Foxy faltered, but ultimately nodded, sitting back down with the others.

Twilight stepped back again, Fluttershy at the edge of some staring ponies. They murmured to each other the whole time, not intervening or retorting.
With a sigh of defeat Twilight looked back to Fluttershy.

"We`d better go" she looked at String Play, whom was smiling through his glare.

She returned it.
"We`ll be back though, String Play" she spat. The stallion only continued to wear his smile.

"Of course you will" he turned around and trotted away, disappearing into the crowd of ponies. The watching ones turned back and walked along with their business.
Twilight and Fluttershy decided not to go back to the hallway, in fear of String Play getting them from behind.

Though Foxy did come out, and was now trotting towards them.


"I`m here" a female voice stated, a bit rough, but over all normal.

"Good, I think he`ll be here shortly" another, REALLY cracked male voice replied.

"Hmm.... You sure? I thought he was looking for Bonnie" the female contemplated.

"Yes, but I have a feeling he`s not gonna succeed, considering that poor pony`ll be hiding for his life" the male snorted.

"True... I`m scared, to be truthful. He said he ran into String Play earlier. Somehow that stallion`s become evil, he said he could practically feel the dark energy coming off of him!" the mare one stated worriedly.

"Well, he won`t find us, that`s for sure" the stallion replied firmly, "If he does, we`ll get away in no time. Just sucks were basically camping in the same building".

"True, i`m just glad you created that spell, thankfully no pony`ll know were even here".

"I think String Play has the same spell, wherever they are. Ever notice no pony really talked about 'awkward looking characters'?".

"Your right".
Small hoof taps could be heard from down a nearby hallway.

"He`s here" the female one stated, looking down the hall.
The stallion looked over at her.

His whole body was a near complete black, being in the darkest of purple.
No pupil`s or iris` adorned his eyes, and his mane/tail was completely black. A top hat and bow adorned him.

"Finally" the stallion sighed.


"We have the wound bandaged up... But no pony`ll help us! Every time we say anything, they... Seem to go weird" Chica sighed, glancing outside at Twilight, whom was talking to Foxy.
Seemingly, only she and that buttery colored Pegasus had been able to see the disaster.

"I don`t know why, but it`s probably String Play`s magic" Bonnie grunted. Vincent laid on the ground, still unconscious.
His ear twitched, but that was basically all the movement they got.

"Do you think he`s really undead?" Freddy found himself asking.
Goldy looked up, agreement on his face.

"Yeah, he couldn`t interact with other ponies or anything, but still..."

"Maybe he isn`t a ghost. Maybe he`s in some sort of limbo, like he can`t really interact with much, but he`s not truly dead" Goldy contemplated.

"Whelp, he might be soon of he doesn`t wake up" Freddy stated, watching the shallow rise and fall of Vincent`s sides.

Author's Note:

Oreo?

Sorry, this chapter was RUSHED. I know it sucks, sorry.
The next one should be better though~:twilightsmile: this may be my shortest chapter due to writer`s block:unsuresweetie: I suppose you could say I just needed to get some things started in this chapter, to prepare for the next one.
I won`t have the next one done until sunday, i`m about to make a blog as to tell why~:twilightsmile: