• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,015 Views, 76 Comments

Friendship Academy - Dusk_Writer



The girls are at Canterlot Academy preparing for a big game against Cloudsdale High, but when someone goes missing, they'll stop at nothing to get them back. Who are the people spying on them? And the shadows the girls are seeing? Read to find out.

  • ...
6
 76
 1,015

Chapter 9- Separation

Twilight's POV

"So what you're saying is that your ancestor who had large wings, came in your dream, and told you to tell us to face our worst fears?" I asked.

Rainbow nodded, "Atleast that's what he told me."

"I don't know Rainbow, seems fishy to me." I said with a tone of suspicion.

"I know, I know...but, I somehow felt I could trust that voice, there was a feeling that only happened once, when we launched our 'rainbow death beam of friendship'." She paused to snicker at the name. "But, really Twi, who else other than us in recorded history has huge wings."

"While that might be true, it also brings up a hole in your theory. As you said no one other than us has huge wings, what if our enemy was making fake wings to tell us lies?" I said.

"Why would our enemy tell us to face our fears?" Rarity spoke up.

"True.........We'll sort this out later, first we gotta find Fluttershy." I said.


Rarity's POV

My friends and I were standing here in the front yard of Pinkie's house examining it.

"I'll have to detect if any magic at all was here." Twilight said.

"You learnt how to control the magic?" Dash asked.

"Yeah, Celestia taught me to do so, I've learned alot of spells too, and detecting magic is one of them." Twilight replied, proud.

"I still think the wings are cooler." Says Dash, looking at her back as if imagining her wings were actually there.

"Well, we don't have our full powers now, only a fraction of them." I said, with a sigh.

"Only if we knew how to activate them, we'd be finding villains in a snap!" Pinkie said, while snapping her fingers.

"I got it!" Twilight exclaimed. "I found a trace of magic energy, it was used recently. I bet that was used on Fluttershy!.........but, wait a minute, the magic that was used, is not known?!"

"...It's black magic." Pinkie said, after a pause, while rubbing her chin. We all just stared at her wide eyed. She continued casually. "What? It's obvious, I mean, 'unknown magic?' Your's is not strong enough to detect it, since it's, ya know, 'evil'."

"...You're right Pinkie!" Twilight said, after a moments pause. "I'm using, one of Starswirl's spells right now and, the spell that was cast was...a black hole?"

"The black hole, must lead somewhere." Applejack said.

"Hmm." Twilight hums while standing on the spot where the magic was the strongest. "AAHH!!" She suddenly screamed, as the ground disappeared beneath her. The girls gasped, and soon the ground disappeared beneath them too.

They all fell...into a pitch black hole...

Separately...

Author's Note:

The suspense of this is killing me. And I'm the author :rainbowlaugh: I know what happens next :trixieshiftleft: