• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,015 Views, 76 Comments

Friendship Academy - Dusk_Writer



The girls are at Canterlot Academy preparing for a big game against Cloudsdale High, but when someone goes missing, they'll stop at nothing to get them back. Who are the people spying on them? And the shadows the girls are seeing? Read to find out.

  • ...
6
 76
 1,015

Chapter 12- Pinkie Pie

Pinkie's POV

I groaned as I landed on hard ground that strangely smelled rocky.

"That wasn't very nice, throwing me on the ground like that." I pouted and looked to see…my old home?!?!!!

My eyes widened and a bright grin spread across my face, my old home: The Rock Farm!!! Mom, dad, Limestone, Marble and Maud!!

With them in mind I happily skipped towards the house.

The house grew closer and my grin bigger.

"Mom!! Dad!!! Maud!!!" I yelled happily and knocked.

The door opened to my mom standing there, but sometching was different, her smiling expression ONLY when she greeted me, wasn't there. Instead, there was a cold expression that lacked any emotion, the same one from when I was younger.

"Oh. It's you, Pinkameana." She said coldly. I gasped, she hadn't called my that since I discovered partying.

"M-mom?" I said shakily, looking at her in confusion.

"WHAT?!" She snapped.

"W-why are you acting like this?"

"That's the least I can do for the likes of you." She said, glaring at me.

"Uhh…"

Then, she slammed the door in my face.

I stared wide-eyed at the door, tears formed in my eyes and my lip trembled.

I turned around and my hair started to loose its usual bounce. I looked back and recalled all the memories from that place.

Determination started to fill me up and I turned around, ran towards the house at full speed and barged in. "COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO PPAAARRRTTTYYYY!!!!" I shouted and pulled a party cannon from my hair which turned the whole room into a party!

My whole family was there and they all looked up in surprise. I kept smiling at standing in the doorway.

Their lips trembled just like the first time I partied. They grinned and I did too.

And we started to PAARRRTTTT—

A light started to appear around me and I disappeared with a pop.

I appeared in a cave this time and there was an opening which I ran straight to.

What I saw was Rarity and Applejack and—NO WAY!!

Author's Note:

OMG, it s soooo short!! :fluttershyouch:

But I feel like it won't be going anywhere and I have Journals :(