• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,015 Views, 76 Comments

Friendship Academy - Dusk_Writer



The girls are at Canterlot Academy preparing for a big game against Cloudsdale High, but when someone goes missing, they'll stop at nothing to get them back. Who are the people spying on them? And the shadows the girls are seeing? Read to find out.

  • ...
6
 76
 1,015

Chapter 3- Pet shop and Practice

Rainbow dash's POV
(At the school's Stadium)

"Alright team, we have a big game coming up and we need to win against…Cloudsdale High." I sighed, too many bad memories, but I need to stay on top of my game if we're gonna win this. "Now show me what you've got. Soarin and Spitfire and I against Fleetfoot, Misty and Rapidfire. Get into position!" I said. "3, 2, 1, start!" (Sorry but I can't describe soccer idk how to play it but I'll try to describe the end :P)

After a few minutes of playing it was 4-4 we needed to strike one more goal and we'd win! Just had to get past Fleet. Hmm…I've got it! I can use my signature sonicboom to win they wouldn't know what hit 'em. "Soar! Pass it to me when your cornered I've got a plan." I said. "But how do you know they'll corner me?" Soarin questioned. "Trust me I know Fleet, and she'll definitely try to corner you so when she does pass it to me and I'll kick it into the goal with the sonicboom, alright?" I asked. "Ok, Dashie I hope this works."

Me too, I thought.

Just as planned Fleetfoot and her team tried to corner Soarin and when they were just about to, he passed the ball to me and BOOM I quickly kicked it into the goal with my signature sonicboom.

I smirked in victory and called the team over. "Alright guys, good game but we'll have to do better if we're gonna beat Cloudsdale High we have to keep practising but for now, take five."

I headed over to the bleachers and drank some water. "Hey Dashie you were great out there!" Soarin said as he approached me. I blushed, "thanks Soar but so were you!" It wasn't often I complimented someone back, but when I did, it was usually because I was really impressed, or this time, is it something else?

"Heh, thanks."

After a moments pause he asked, "Pinkie's plannin' a party after the game right?"

"Yeah but only if we win but I'm certain we will." I replied. He chuckled. "Of course we will, and I'm sure the party will be great……" He trailed off. "I'll see you later." He quickly added and went off. He looked like he wanted to say more, I shrugged and called the team back.


(At the Pet Shop)
Fluttershy's POV

I hummed as I worked. I managed to get a part-time job at the pet store. "There all done" I said as I finished cleaning Fluff. He licked me in appreciation.

I felt guilty for not coming to the slumber party but I had to go to the pet shop to work. I hope they aren't mad at me please don't let them be mad at me.

I suddenly heard a rustle at the back of the shop.

"Huh?" I said in confusion. I walked towards the back door where they store pet food. "C-come out s-show yourself." I stuttered, as I entered the room. But, there was no one there. "I could've sworn I saw a shadow, huh, I must be imagining things." I said as I walked back out, with a sigh of relief.

Little did she know someone on the ceiling was looking at her and smirking.

Author's Note:

Who is that? I wonder…….…