• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,015 Views, 76 Comments

Friendship Academy - Dusk_Writer



The girls are at Canterlot Academy preparing for a big game against Cloudsdale High, but when someone goes missing, they'll stop at nothing to get them back. Who are the people spying on them? And the shadows the girls are seeing? Read to find out.

  • ...
6
 76
 1,015

Chapter 10- Rarity

Rarity's POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes. The last thing I remembered was falling down a bottomless pit. Not so bottomless now, I thought.

I took in my surroundings and noticed I was in some sort of cave, with…dirt! Alot of dirt!! I yelped and stood up, desperately trying to wipe the filthy dirt off of my dress. "This monster is going to pay for putting me in this filth." I grumbled.

After wiping all the dirt off, I looked around trying to find a way out.

Then I spotted it, an opening!

I grinned and walked towards the exit. As I exited the cave I noticed it led outside……TO CANTERLOT?!?!!!

"What the…h-how?" I stuttered, as I looked around. The cave I was previously in, was in the middle of Canterlot!

Then, an elegant looking woman came up to me and looked at me wide-eyed. "Where did you get that horrid looking 'dress'? The garbage?" The woman said with disgust.

"Whaa?" I looked at my dress, it was ripped and really dirty! And admittedly, it did look like something from the garbage.

I felt some tears in my eyes. I saw more people look at me in disgust. I held the tears back, I would not cry!

More people began to mock me and say things like, 'disgraceful', 'simply horrible', 'not worthy of Canterlot'. Not worthy of Canterlot huh? Well, I'll show them…somehow, I thought.

I suddenly then appeared in my sewing room. "Huh, what now?!" I said confused.

I hmm'ed as I looked around, for the millionth time. Then I saw it, a timer. It read, 30:00, and was slowly counting down.

I took that as a sign to start my dress. I grinned, if only this monster knew who he was dealing with, I could make dresses with hands tied behind my back.

And so I began….

Blue silk, with some magenta, and black, gold lining…Oh! This is going to be perfect!!

I started working on my dress as I gathered all my materials. I started looking for my sewing machine with all the materials in my hands, but…in the place of my sewing machine was a sewing needle. My eyes widened as I realised the would be no sewing machine. I quickly put down my materials and started sewing…

After a while, the timer read 00:05, I had to move fast I only had to make a few adjustments here and there.

4

Tighten the magenta belt…

3

Finish the gold lining

2

Straighten it out

1

…DONE!!

I grinned as I looked at my final project, I appeared in the middle of Canterlot again wearing the dress, and those people who mocked me earlier, looked at me in awe. I smirked at their shocked faces. "Criticism…will never bring me down." I said to the crowd, smiling.

I disappeared once again and appeared back in the cave. I groaned, this was getting annoying!

I walked over to the cave exit once again, but now, it was just a large room instead of Canterlot, with someone sitting on it.

I gasped, that's……

Author's Note:

I hope you like Rarity's dress, I FINALLY GOT HER HAIR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!