• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 326

Chapter 8: Queen Chrysalis' POV

As the Backup Division went outside, I left the room with the form of Celestia, while the Changeling with Mi Amore Cadenza's form stayed in the room. "How could one pony be a problem? None of the ponies even know I'm here." But then, I had the STRANGEST of thoughts.

"Wait a minute..." I questioned the situation. A Changeling is missing...there's a pony that knows our plans....I gasped. "What if the missing Changeling...THIS IS EVEN MORE AGAINST ROYAL POLICY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and the Canterlot Division came running into the room, the General approaching me hurriedly.

"What's the matter, Queen Chrysalis?!" She asked.

"I think I know what happened to the missing Changeling. Wait, what did that pony who knows our plans look like?"

"Uh, it was a light gray mare with a mask on."

"Look for her! And bring her to me."

The army ran out the door to look for the mare.

"I don't understand how that's possible, though!" I said to myself. "How on Earth could she have gotten a form to use that would make herself not easily recognized?" Although that confused me, I still trusted my assumption. The Queen is NEVER wrong! And if they are...their just a stupid, stupid queen! Which isn't me! At all! But whatever. That Changeling. That heartless rebel! Betraying her kind...she's SO paying the price when the division finds her, which probably won't take long."