• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 326

Chapter 4: Queen Chrysalis' POV

I looked for the Royal Telephone to contact my army to find Changeling 78463.

After I checked through the Royal Closet, I finally found it. I called up the Army Generals and told them to look for Changeling 78463 around Equestria. But then they told me that they wouldn't be able to since all Changelings look the same! "HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE QUEEN!?!" I screamed into the phone. "WHEN I GET MY HOOVES ON YOU, YOUR BACKSIDE WON'T LOOK THE SAME!" And the generals got scared and hung up. "Dang it.," I said. "Why does no one ever want to do what I want?!" But then I decided I'd just do it myself. "If you want something done right," I said. "Get ME to do it!" I went through the portal to go look for Changeling 78463.

But then I got a call from the General of the Canterlot Division.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Queen Chrysalis, come to Canterlot Castle. We might have the princess cornered, so we need you to come claim the throne."

And it was at that moment, that I totally forgot I was looking for Changeling 78463 and just wanted to get to Canterlot Castle. "I knew my army wouldn't fail me!" I said. "They're so loyal and obedient!" I flew to Canterlot Castle to go claim my throne. Equestria is officially mine to own.