• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 326

Intro: C78463 (Shifty)'s POV

Author's Note:

Just wanna note here, this story takes place in Season 3, but before Twilight is princess.:twilightsmile: Just to prevent confusion!

The day after the Canterlot Wedding fiasco, a little Changeling was born. That Changeling, was me. Changelings don't usually get proper names, so I was named Changeling 78463. There wasn't a lot to do growing up a Changeling. The Changelings were banished to an unknown location after the wedding by the princess. The living conditions, I must admit, weren't that great. Filly Changelings were always taught that Equestrian ponies were evil, and we were good. I never got that. I mean, Changelings look all dastardly with holes and bad hair dos, but Equestrian ponies actually look presentable. But those thoughts always got me in trouble. I failed most of my Evil Tests at first, but then I started pretending to be evil so I wouldn't be picked on more than I am. Everyone always thought I was an insane weirdo who thinks the bad ponies are good. Once I grew up, though, there was a day that I proved them wrong.