• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 326

Chapter 9: C78463 (Shifty)'s POV

"Wait a minute," I said, stopping dead in my tracks. "Who's 'everyone else'?"

"Our other pony friends." Twilight and Fluttershy said in unison.

"No, that's a bad idea." I said.

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"I mean, you're just letting me into the castle. And you're the only pony that can do that, right?"

"Well, yes, she is, but shouldn't every other pony know that the Changelings are here?" Fluttershy asked.

"No, because then everypony's gonna panic and that'll just make the situation worse!"

"No, telling everypony will FIX the situation! It will help the Princesses fight back!" Twilight said.

"WHAT IF IT'S TOO LATE?! WHAT IF WE'VE WASTED TIME SITTING HERE AND ARGUING WHILE QUEEN CHRYSALIS ALREADY TOOK OVER?!"

I hadn't noticed that I'd raised my voice. Twilight and Fluttershy looked stunned. I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "Well, maybe I should just do this myself."

Before they could respond, I ran off. What the heck is wrong with you, Shifty, I thought. You aren't really making a good impression.

"I can't go back over there now," I thought aloud. "After what I just did. Look's like I'm finding a different way into the castle. But how?"

My thoughts were interrupted, however, by an army of Changelings, yelling "FREEZE!"