• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 326

Chapter 2: C78463 (Shifty)'s POV

I got a disguise off the Internet thanks to Truffle and her computer. It was a light gray Pegasus with a long, black and indigo mane and tail with gold eyes.

"Not bad," Truffle said. "But it doesn't have a flank tattoo. "

"I know, that's why I have to go down to the tattoo place and get one."

I walked down the street to the tattoo place and got a flank tattoo. Everypony there, though, was suspicious of me for wanting a flank tattoo. But since I payed them, they didn't stop me. "Give me a tattoo on my flank of...." I tried to think of what I wanted it to be. What sounded cool, but like my name, I thought. Then I had it. "A mask and cape." The tattoo Changeling eyed me suspiciously, but did it anyway.

I went back home to show Truffle so she could edit it on to the disguise picture. "It looks great, Shifty." Truffle tried to muster a smile. She took a picture of the flank tattoo and edited it on to the disguise. I must admit, It looked great. I took on the form of the picture, and to make it more cool, put a mask on. "Whaddya think, Truffle?" I said, showing her. She nodded.

"Now tomorrow you'll need that form and that mask if you still want to do this. I'll print out a picture so you can use it." Truffle printed out the picture and gave it to me. "Thanks," I said. "What time is it?" Truffle checked her watch. "Whoa! It's 9:00 AM! I've gotta go." I said goodbye to Truffle and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep, though. I just now stopped to think of what I was doing. "You're betraying your kind," I said to myself. "And your best friend." Poor Truffle. She was upset because she'd have to kill me if I went with the Equestrians. It was a lose-lose situation. If I stay, I die. If I go, I die. But If I hide...I won't die. I went to sleep on that thought, waiting until 3 AM to wake up.

I got up at 3 AM and took on the form of the picture, tied the mask on, and ran to Queen Chrysalis' castle to use her portal to Equestria. Once I got there, I turned it on, and went through. There was no going back now. I was on the edge of tears as I ran into the night.