• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 1,515 Views, 34 Comments

Tales from Bronyville - InkyPye



I bet you've heard of the Brony Analysis community, but have you ever wanted to hear the weird and wild tales that these Analysists have gone through.Just go west from Ponyville. Uh, I meant East. Then go left. No. Your other left. Never m

  • ...
4
 34
 1,515

Chapter #3.5: COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Have strange ponies you've heard of but never met somehow appear in your house?

And then have both on-purposely and accidentally mangled, murdered, and in all ways inconvenienced you?

Frankly you could just sue them, especially in SilverQuill's case, but you know what you could do?

Call The Voice of Reason's Rift-to-Reality services!

We have ponies like, Ink-Rose!

"Apprentice reporting for duty!" The red pegasus says as she smiles and winks at the audience.

Lightning Bliss!

"Oh, very funny ToonKritic!" Lightning yells as she walks out looking angry and exhausted, covered in sparkles and colorful bows held her hair in pigtails.

AnYPony

"Waitress Filly? Wait, we're filming? NOW?" AnY says, looking confused.

"YOU KNOW MY NAME, AnY!" Key-Frame yells from the distance.

And many other Rift-Members! So just call-

"Wait, does Equestria even have telephones? There isn't any phone-lines, and we've never seen anypony use them." AnY questions.

"That-Is a very good point. Voice?" Ink-Rose replies as she begins yelling at the ceiling for Voice, whose narrating this commercial.

Uh, just yell something like "Dang it, Silver!" I don't know.

*This Commercial was approved by the Royal Sisters, Luna and Celestia.
**The Rift to Reality Services cannot stop crossovers from happening, nor keep SilverQuill from doing the weird things SilverQuill does. Please don't try to expunge a pony and leave this to the professionals, based on the fact one is not allowed to use magic against another Equestrian citizen. Have a nice day and remember to tip your waitresses-

"DANG IT, AnY!"

Author's Note:

Okay, I apologize for not writing lately, I'm trying to wrap my head around this "Friends Forever" chapter I'm writing, which seems to involve more of Key-Frame than I thought...So, enjoy this! Because what would MLP be without Commercialism?

Also, I have nothing against SilverQuill, he's one of my favorite reviewers in fact!