• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 1,515 Views, 34 Comments

Tales from Bronyville - InkyPye



I bet you've heard of the Brony Analysis community, but have you ever wanted to hear the weird and wild tales that these Analysists have gone through.Just go west from Ponyville. Uh, I meant East. Then go left. No. Your other left. Never m

  • ...
4
 34
 1,515

Chapter 3: Friends Forever #9.5- Key-Frame and Golden Fox and The Flim-Flam Brothers Part 1:

"So, Goldie, a ride on the Exposition Express to the shores of Vanhoover?" Key frame mentioned as she fixed her giant sun-hat in the train-car window.

"Sounds fun. Swimming, relaxing, beach-combing, the occasional sea serpent-" Golden Fox agreed.

"Stop for Vanhoover Bay, last stop for Vanhoover Bay." The engineer called out as the two of them walked out of the train station to a sandy cove, with white sand and the purest of blue waterfalls. The two were in awe of the beach, and besides a few sun-bathing ponies, the beach was barren, and in a moment, a certain calypso music wafted in the air.

"What the heck is that?" Golden asked, Wait. Haven't I heard this tune before? But where...

"Let's go find out." Key replied.

Okay, maybe it isn't what I think it is...
"If churning and burning isn't what you'd like, you see,"

"Or if just a dash of color is just what you need,"
"You're pale and red, your skin is dead, and your life is lacking motion."

"You need the Flim-Flam Brother's AppleWood Tanning Lotion!"

Of course. Why not. He thought as a crowd of ponies gathered in to buy their scam, one brother went to manage the booth, while the other

"And what's your name, Miss?" A mustached brother asked, clearly trying to ignore the grimace of Golden Fox.

"Key-Frame!" She said chipperly as the stallion leads her away.

"Well aren't you a work of art..." He muttered as he lifted her hoof up, as if they were holding them.

"Heh, thanks, but...I have a colt-friend and, uh, we have-" Key-Frame said nervously as she tried to to back away, but he gripped her leg tight.

"Maybe my brother and I could show you two around, then? We have all day until our next show." The other brother then added, leaning in, eyes growing wide with hope.

"Uh..." Key-Frame said, pondering. "Sure! C'mon Goldie! Let's go to the other side of the boardwalk, they might have games set up!"

"Great." The trio said as they gave forced smiles all around.


"We'll make it short, and we'll make it snappy 'Goldie.' You have a lovely little lady, and let's say that she made her own choices between who she loves after this afternoon..." One brother said, as the other brother laughed and Golden puffed up his wings, not to mention Key-Frame leading the group to the board-walk somewhat obliviously, and then wandered over to a nearby shooter game.

"3 bits, hon." The stout unicorn carnie working the booth said as she used her magic to hold her weapon. "Remember, please don't shoot me and good luck!" He said as he started the game.

"And may the best stallion win." Flim replied under is breath as Flam chuckled.

Author's Note:

I can guess this is not my best work, but I wanted to see what you guys thought, and also what other things they should do? Can you comment down below for other situation ideas?