• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,713 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,713

Chapter 9: To Star Haven

After defeating Queen Chrysalis, the heroes arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom, where they found trouble after they arrived at Star Hill.

"Wow!" Mario gasped as he looked at a statue of Bowser, "Is that a-real a-gold? It must be a-worth a-fortune! If it wasn't so ugly a-looking...."

"Mario! This is not a-real a-good!" Luigi said as he pointed to a flying castle, floating above the hill. "There's Bowser's a-Castle floating above a-Star Hill!"

"How is that bad?" Sonic asked.

"Star a-Hill is a place where all of the Power Stars come from!" Luigi answered. "And the stars give the Mushroom a-Kingdom its a-power!"

Tails then pondered, "Then, if my intuitions are correct, Bowser must be using them to gain power for himself and the Syndicate!"

"We've a-got to stop a-him!" Mario said.

"There is definitely a power stream inside Star Hill that is going up into that fortress of his! Let's find a way in and investigate!"

And with that, the heroes proceeded to climb up Star Hill by going through a fortress that Bowser had built. Rainbow Dash activated a switch that causes a gate in the shape of Bowser's head to open up its mouth and allowing entrance for the heroes.

But after they charged in, there were enemies waiting for them: changelings, Koopas, Koopatrol, Goombas, Paragoombas, Arkeyan Jousters, Arkeyan Shield Juggernauts, Arkeyan Cracklers, Arkeyan Duelists, and X-Nauts.

"We're outnumbered!" Twilight said.

"We best make a run for it!" Luigi added.

"We're not running away like a bunch of cowards!" Sonic said. "We should kick their butts."

Thinking of a plan, Tails fires his arm cannon into the air and created a loud bang and a flash of light that blinded some of the enemies before the heroes all attacked.

Spyro blew some fireballs at some of the Arkeyans Jousters who were instantly caught on fire before they later exploded. But then, two Arkeyan Cracklers appeared before him and instantly doubled themselves into a team of twelve. Spyro attacked one of them by shooting a ball of fire, but it emits an electrical burst, revealing that it was a fake. He attacked another; it was a fake as well. Sparx shot some fireballs at numerous Arkeyan Cracklers; but they were all are fake. This process cause more fake Cracklers to be multiplied, outnumbering Spyro and Sparx from thirty to two.

Sonic and Tails were taking out some changelings that changed into their friends. Sonic spin dashes into a changeling disguised as Tails; only it was really Tails, and causing Tails to misfire an electrical ball into a chandelier that immediately falls and cages Spike.

"Hey! Get me out of here!" Spike screams.

Twilight heard Spike's screams, so she finished off the changeling she was fighting and rushes to rescue Spike. Only to be stopped by an Arkeyan Duelists that unsheathes a large sword and rapidly slashes at Twilight. Twilight was able to dodge the attacks but she was sent running with the giant robotic knight after her.

Mario and Luigi meanwhile were fighting off the X-Nauts, Koopas, Koopatrols, and Goombas with the combination of fire flowers and ice flowers. Luigi freezes one of the Koopas that was about to pounce on Mario before he picks it up and throws it at the rest of the enemies and at the Arkeyan Deulists, who was chasing Twilight.

The Arkeyan Deulists stopped chasing Twilight and changes its mind to going after Luigi. Mario chases after the Arkeyan Deulists in an attempt to save his brother, as he throws multiple fireballs after it.

Spyro and Sparx, meanwhile, were able to remember the differences between a fake Arkeyan Crackler from the real one: The real Arkeyan Crackler moves its arms more often than the fake ones and clenches its fists. With this detail, they were able to destroy not only just one Arkeyan Crackler, but were able to destroy an entire army. But then, an Arkeyan Shield Juggernaut (an Arkeyan robot that have strong shields on their arm, which they will put together to let loose a deadly laser blast) came out from behind them and attempts smash them with its arms. But Spyro and Sparx were able to dodge the attacks and tricked it into firing its lasers at the Arkeyan Deulists that was chasing Luigi and at the chandelier that caged Spike, freeing the small dragon.

"Hurry! This a-way!" Mario said.

The heroes all followed Mario's lead as they make their way out of the fortress and up to Star Hill while battling enemies along the way. They found a star shaped door that takes them to a room that has a Warp Pipe in the center and a lot of stars are flowing into it.

"Okay, here we are!" Mario said.

"What's with the pipe? Shouldn't we be going up to Bowser's castle?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We are a-going to Bowser's castle!" Luigi answered. "This pipe will take us to him."

"How can it be?" Twilight asked. "Pipes lead underground, not up to the sky."

"Pipes like-a this one can lead us to every part of the Mushroom a-Kingdom" Mario explained. "Even in the sky!"

"Wow! Complicated magic" Twilight said.

"Yeah, well anyway, let's go in!" Tails said as he jumps into the pipe and all of the heroes followed.

They later came out and found themselves in front of Bowser's castle, where they find even more trouble.

"This doesn't look a-good," Luigi said. "Bowser's castle is draining power from the stars and all the power-ups to feed the Syndicate's Doomsday Machine."

Then, out of nowhere, a ghost dog came running out of nowhere and barked as it jumps onto Luigi and licked him.

"Polterpup!" Luigi cried happily as he hugged the ghost dog.

Then, an old man, dressed in a lab coat came out.

"Professor E. Gadd!" Mario and Luigi both greeted happily.

"Ah, Mario, Luigi! You've returned and brought help!" the old man said. "But who are they? And can they really help?"

"Don't a-worry, Professor! They may not look a-much, but we've a-seen them do great a-things" Luigi answered.

"All right then," Professor E. Gadd said with a chuckle. "We must prepare for battle. That villain Bowser may have stolen all the power-ups, but with your help, we can fight back. But first, we need to free the princess and all the Toads. We will need everybody's help to take back the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Well then. Let's a-go!" Mario said. "We need to stop a-Bowser as soon as possible!"

And with that, the heroes, now joined with Polterpup, all broke into a run to save the day.