• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,707 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,707

Chapter 19: Final Showdown

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it took so long. But now, I'd like to get this done before I can move onto anything else.

The battle begins with Dr. Eggman firing several beams of lasers at the heroes. Sonic, as usual, speeds off, evading the blasts, with Twilight projecting a magic shield to save herself, and her friends.

Kaos pressed several buttons in his capsule, firing several Skyland elemental attacks at the heroes. A fireball nearly struck Twilight, who quickly conjured up a shield of water, extinguishing the fiery attack, while Spyro and Sparx took over, as they both released their own fiery assaults on Kaos.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FOOLS!!" Kaos laughed. "Haven't I already told you? I am well protected within these capsules of DOOOOOOM!!!" Pressing a button, Kaos hollered, "MINIONS!!!" Answering Kaos's call, several armored trolls appeared in the room, as they all conjured their firearms, and opened fire on Spyro and Sparx.

Bowser pulled a lever in his pod, which triggered several bullet bills to be fired at the heroes. Mario and Luigi both got out a fire flower and ice flower. Harnessing the flowers' powers, the brothers respectively become Fire Mario and Ice Luigi. Armed with their new powers, Mario and Luigi magically conjured some fireballs and snowballs to freeze the Bullet Bills, and blasting away some robots Dr. Eggman had summoned.

Bowser quickly called forth some minions of his own to the fray. Reacting fast, Yoshi quickly shot his sticky tongue out, as he snatched a goomba and swallowed it, before he lays an egg. With that, Yoshi throws the egg at the rest of Bowser's troops, rick rocketing off from one solider to another. Polterpup joined the fray, as he barked at some of the monsters, scaring them, before he bit a hammer bro. on the butt.

Rainbow Dash was fighting alongside Sonic, as both she and her fellow speedster fought off several robot minions, and some changelings that have entered the fray. The changelings were hissing as they snapped their jaws at Rainbow Dash, who retaliated with a punch, before she was piled on by some others.

"Dash!" Sonic shouted, as he runs to Dash's aid, only to be slowed by a sticky green goo, courtesy of the changelings.

"Spyro! HELP!!!" Sparx screamed, before he was caught by one of the changelings.

"Sparx!" With a burst of fire, Spyro broke free from some changelings, as he flies in to rescue his dragonfly brother.

In the meantime, Spike quickly came to the rescue and freed Dash from her restraint. Meanwhile, Twilight was skimming through her book. "There must be some way to...."Twilight suddenly noticed something. "Hey! What's this?" With that, Twilight walked through a door and came out riding an Egg Mobile. "Ha ha! Now I'm in the game!" Twilight was suddenly flying out of control, driving the hovercraft.

"LOOK OUT!" she shouted, heading towards the Mario Bros. who didn't have time to react and were knocked down. "Sorry, my fault!" Twilight apologized, before driving away. "Okay, how do you work this thing?" she pressed a button and several guns appeared in the room and blasted lasers at the heroes and minions in random directions.

"HIT THE DECK!" Rainbow Dash shouted, as she, Spike, Spyro, and Sparx crouched down, claws and hooves over their heads.

"Sorry you guys!" Twilight apologized. "That was my fault!"

Sonic and Tails both jumped away, narrowly dodging a laser blast, while Mario's hat got blasted off by a stray laser beam.

"Hey! Watch-a where you're-a firing-a Twilight!" Mario shouted, shaking a fist in the air.

"STOP!" Twilight pressed a button repeatedly. "STOP! Why won't you stop?!"

Several missiles came flying out, and they flew in random directions, blowing up the minions, Twilght's fellow heroes, and the Syndicates.

"Oh! My Death Egg!" Dr. Eggman moaned, while fanning himself.

"STOP HER YOU FOOLS!!" Chrysalis ordered to some shaking changelings.

"Oh, what was this world thinking with its technology?" Twilight inquired. "Magic's the only way to go!" Then, with a last stray laser beam, a machine was struck, causing the barrier around Kaos's barrier to power down.

"Wuh-What?!!" Kaos exclaimed in surprise. "What's the meaning of this? Where did my Protective Barrier of Awesomeness go?"

"Looks like we've found a weak spot!" Sonic smirked.

"Hmm," Tails pondered, looking into his scouter to see more machines, all linked to the Syndicate's pods. "Ain't it just like Eggman, to overlook some weak spots for his machines?" Tails asked rhetorically.

Realizing their vulnerability, the rest of the Syndicates all turned to Dr. Eggman, glowering.

"Eh heh heh," Dr. Eggman chuckled. "Would it hurt to say, oops?" Seeing the disapproving looks, still plastered on the Syndicates, Dr. Eggman cleared his throat. "Besides, my repair systems will have your shield back up and running, Kaos."

"Well, can't you make it go ANY FASTER?!!!!" Kaos screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Time for you to get the horns, Kaos!" Spyro growled, as he came charging towards Kaos, with his mouth coated in raging fires.

Reacting fast, Kaos quickly summons a symbol of water, which he used to shoot a jet stream of water at Spyro. Spyro quickly shielded himself, with his wings, before he reaches into his bag, and pulls out a magic item, in the shape of a rocket with a ram's head. Upon activating the item, it grew large, before it flies towards Kaos, who quickly conjures a symbol of earth and summons a huge stone pillar, shielding himself from the attack.

"Now, prepare to be devoured by my Doom Sharks!" Kaos hollered dramatically, as he conjures several chomping shark heads, and sic them on Spyro. In retaliation, Spyro dodged all of the sharks, as he continues to breath fire after Kaos. "You fight well, Spyro," Kaos smirked. "But now, this is where it ends, for you are about to feel the wrath of my PLUNGER OF DOOM!!!" With that, Kaos pulled out what appeared to be a simple plunger, causing the rest of the Syndicates to fall flat on their faces, incredulous. Even Spyro and Sparx find it hard to be intimidated.

"Seriously?" Dr. Eggman asked. "The Plunger of Doom?"

"Ew, it sounds worse when you say it," Kaos said in disgust. Nevertheless, Kaos held his plunger like a spear, before he charged towards Spyro. "PLUNGER OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Ugh!" Kaos was knocked out cold, when Spyro simply punched the evil portal master, knocking him out cold.

"Seriously?" Spyro asked, in a deadpan expression. "That's all you've got?"

"Wow, for someone who's really bent on taking over all of Skylands, and stuff. He's pretty stupid," Sparx commented.

Eggman shook his head in shame, "Why did I ever get that guy involved with our brilliant master plan again?" He asked.

"Oh, forget about Kaos!" Chrysalis replied, as she activated her button, summoning several of her changeling soldiers. "SEIZE THEM!!!"

With that, the changelings complied, as they morphed themselves into giant bug-like monsters, and attacked the heroes.

"I've-a seen ugly-a bugs in my days," Mario commented, activating a fire flower and hurled some fireballs. "But you are-a just the worst-a!"

"Oh yeah!" Luigi replied. "I like ya all-a better when you're-a a squashed!"

One of the changelings snarled, "You ever pulled the wings off a fly?" It asked, menacingly. "You care to see a fly get even?!"

"I don't think so, bug boy!" Rainbow shouted, as she came flying and punched the changeling in the face. "Oh yeah! I've always wanted to do that!"

Sonic and Tails were racing in the heat of battle, avoiding the crossfires between their fellow heroes and the Syndicates. Sonic quickly slashed his sword at the robots, slicing and dicing, while Tails readied his arm cannon and blasted several powerful energy blasts at them, destroying them.

Yoshi and Polterpup were also in the fray, as Yoshi swallowed some of the robots, producing eggs, and used them as ammos.

"Bark bark!" Polterpup cheered.

Suddenly, one of the robots pounced on the two, only for Yoshi to kick the robot, while Polterpup bit its leg.

"You kick! You bite!" Sparx chanted. "You kick! You bite! You kick! You bite! Teamwork fellas! WONDERFUL!!!" The dragonfly cheered.

"Twin Blades of Fury!" Spike shouted, using the swords in hands, as he destroyed a generator, needed for Chrysalis's shield.

Furious, the evil changeling queen beaten her wings, as she took flight. She was stopped, by the clumsy appearance of Twilight. The lavender unicorn, still having trouble with her vehicle, crashed into the evil queen.

"Oh, Spike," Twilight moaned, dizzily. "Did you catch the license on that robot?"

"GET OFF OF ME!!" Queen Chrysalis shouted, as she blasted Twilight off. Horn pulsing with dark auras, Chrysalis fired a bolt of dark magic, which Twilight quickly blocked with a shield spell. "I should've destroyed you, long ago when I had the chance!" Chrysalis hissed, before firing another spell.

Twilight teleported, evading the spell, before she reappeared, and fired a bolt of magic at Chrysalis, who screamed in pain, before she blasted a beam of magic, connecting with Twilight's. Chrysalis looked as if she was about to overcome Twilight, when Rainbow Dash flew in, and punched the changeling queen, disrupting her spell, allowing Twilight's to broke through.

The spell exploded upon impact, causing Chrysalis to get herself launched off her feet, landing in a machine, where she got herself electrocuted.

"AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Chrysalis screamed, before she fell to the floor, burn to a crisp. Struggling to get up, Chrysalis pointed her hoof at Twilight, "I'm not done with you......yet!" With a final gasp, the queen collapsed to the floor.

"Your majesty!" The changelings exclaimed, as they all swarmed around their fallen queen.

In the meantime, Mario and Luigi had disabled Bowser's barrier, forcing the Koopa King to escape his pod, to do battle with the Mario Bros.

"Show time!" Bowser said, cracking his knuckles together.

"Here we go!" Mario shouted.

"Okie-dokie!" Luigi followed.

Bowser leapt forward, throwing a punch, only for the brothers to roll out of the way, dodging the attack. With his mouths burning a blazing fire, Bowser fired several fireballs at the Mario Bros. Mario quickly pulled out his hammer and batted the fireballs, knocking them away, and back at the Koopa King.

Then, Luigi came in, "Chill-a out, hot-a head!" With that, Luigi fired an ice ball, extinguishing Bowser's fiery mouth. Soon, the two brothers pounced after Bowser, eager to give him a two-sided punch. However, the Koopa King quickly caught both the brothers' fists, before he pounded them both together. Then, with a giant leap, Bowser spins in the air, before he comes crashing down to the ground, crushing Mario and Luigi underneath his feet.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi chirped, as he hurled an egg at Bowser's face.

Bowser breathed a strong burst of fire in retaliation, only for Yoshi to grab a nearby koopa and hurled the turtle-like monster into his master's mouth, blocking his fire. Bowser quickly spatted his minion out, before he was thrown off by the combined strength of Mario and Luigi.

"Thank you, so much!" Mario said, giving Yoshi a thumbs up.

"Yoshi!"

Quickly getting up, Bowser withdraws into his spike shell, and hurled himself at the Mario Bros. Thinking fast, Mario and Luigi both got out their hammers, and whacked Bowser at the last second, knocking him away from them, while at the same time, making him take out his own minions, unintentionally.

Growing frustrated at their cunning, Bowser pounced, only for the Mario Bros. to slide underneath, and did an uppercut to the Koopa King's underbelly, flipping him in the air, and onto his shell.

Seizing the moment, Mario quickly grabbed Bowser by the tail. Summoning all his strength, he swung the Koopa King in a tornado, "So long-a Bowser!" Mario said, as he flings the Koopa King into a giant computer screen.

"Bye-bye," Luigi bid farewell, with a wave of his hat.

"Alright, Baldy McNosehair!" Sonic began. "Now it's just you!"

"Don't be so sure, Sonic!" Dr. Eggman spatted, as he pressed a button. "Prepare to be destroyed by Burnbot!" With that, a huge robot appeared, wielding a pair of large pincer-shaped claws.

"So what?" Sonic asked. "Is he going to destroy us with flamethrowers or something?"

Dr. Eggman paused, "Flamethrowers? Well, uh, no..."

"Oh, I know! Acid?" Tails spoke.

"Incinerators? Or grenades?" Sparx asked.

"No, no, no, no, his claws! His claws!" Dr. Eggman answered. "Very painful claws!" With that, the robot demonstrated by snapping its claws together.

"Then you should've called him Clawbot!" Sonic replied. "Or Veloci-razor! Or Pincetron 9000," He continued, much to Dr. Eggman's humiliation and frustration. "But Burnbot? Really? That's just false advertising-"

"I name the robot you moronic hedgehog!" Dr. Eggman shouted. "Burnbot! ATTACK!!" With that, Burnbot leaped into the fray, as it extended its giant claws out on long black cable-like wires, as it relentlessly struggles to land a sharp strike on Sonic. Sonic, nevertheless, was able to outrun the robot, before it was jumped on by Tails, who managed to pry its main control features open.

"A little rewiring and...." With a snap of a wire, Tails succeeded in short circuiting the robot, causing it to fly out of control, before it crashed into Dr. Eggman.

"Get off of me!" Dr. Eggman grunted, as he threw the destroyed robot off. "I can't believe it!" Dr. Eggman shouted in outrage. "You've actually defeated us!"

"That's right, Eggman!" Tails began. "But at least you've taught us a valuable lesson in teamwork."

"That's right!" Twilight followed. "Because teamwork is when you and your friends come together to collaborate as a team. When you lend each other your strengths and knowledge, you are able to overcome the many obstacles that comes your way. It's better than working alone. Gives a whole new definition to, 'United We Stand, Divided We Fall.'"

Everyone in the room all looked at Twilight, awkwardly, to which the unicorn took noticed and asked, "Um, that is what you were saying? Right, Tails?"

"Uh, yeah," Tails replied. "Except for that whole lecture about teamwork." Tails then turned to the Syndicates. "But the lesson ends here!"

Dr. Eggman cackled as he explained, "Not quite, Tails! You may have defeated us, but the doomsday machine will still destroy all of Mobius. You can't stop us!" With that, he went into another fit of evil laughter.

The heroes looked to see the timer counting down.

"OH NO!" Sonic shouted. "Only 30 seconds left!"

"Way to go, Twilight!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "You just wasted some valuable times with your whole lesson on friendship. AND NOW WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"

"Think positive, Dash!" Sonic exclaimed.

"I am positive! I'm positive we're going to die today! And I'm never ever getting another chance to impress the Wonderbolts and get a spot at their academy!"

Sonic frantically turns to Tails and shook the fox, "C'mon, Tails! Do something!"

"I CANNOT WORK WITH ALL THIS PRESSURE!!" Tails shouted.

"I know! I'll buy us some time with the Time Twisted Hourglass!" Spyro looked through his bag of Magic Items, and pulled out the Time Twisted Hourglass, but finds it still not fully charged. Spyro sighed, throwing the talisman back into the bag, sighing, "So much for that option."

Spike meanwhile, noticed something.

Twilight panicked and until she lost her mind and said, "Ok! Here's the plan! Sonic, Tails, you guys will open us up a portal for us to escape, and bid Mobius farewell. What's the use of saving it, if it's the first to be destroyed?"

Mario and Luigi both hugged each other, with Luigi crying, "We're doomed!"

"Hold me tight, Luigi!" Mario cried.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi joined the hug, with Polterpup whimpering.

"It's gonna...." Suddenly, the timer stopped. "Blow?"

"What the-?"

Everyone all heard a burp and turned to see a fat Spike.

"Mmm," Spike salivating his lips together. "Delicious gems."

"Spike?" the heroes exclaimed, incredulously.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dr. Eggman cried. "I....I...never got a chance to finish the power backup supply."

"Alright! Spike!" Dash smiled. "Ya did it! Ya saved the day!"

"I did?" Spike asked. "I mean, of course I did!"

"You're a hero!" Twilight complimented.

"Way to go, little guy," Spyro added. "You saved the world, on a full stomach."

"Too bad now we gotta pump the Chaos Emeralds out of you," Tails added. "And the Master Emerald."

"What?!" Spike moaned.