• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,702 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,702

Chapter 3: Freedom to Warfang

After they escaped from the Kaos's prison, the heroes find themselves inside a huge palace.

"WOW!!" the heroes gasped as they all marveled at the design and the structure of the facility.

"We'll give you guys a tour some other time," Spyro said as he and Sparx flew through a hallway. "We need to get some equipments first before we're ready to face Kaos."

The rest of the heroes all followed the purple dragon and dragonfly. When they got to the other end of the hall, they found themselves in another room and were even more shocked to see countless of books, treasures, weapons and armors in the room with a huge machine, shaped like a dome and a beam of light pusling from the top.

Twilight's eyes all shrunk before her pupils grew big along with her grin as she marveled at the books. She almost fainted if Rainbow Dash hadn't catched her. The lavender unicorn then looked up at her rainbow haired friend and said dreamily, "If I'm dreaming don't wake me up."

Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes as she drops her friend to the ground and mutters, "Egghead."

Spike meanwhile was looking for Spyro and Sparx. He later found them packing some stuffs into a bag. Spike was about to ask, but his attention quickly turned towards the Core of Light that was behind Spyro.

"WOW!!" Spike gasped as he approached the machine with Twilight, who was able to recollect herself from her previous book fawning episode.

"Yeah 'wow'," Twilight agreed as she went up to the Core of Light. "I can sense prescence of strong magic pulsating from this thing. It's no wonder why you had to protect this thing from evil."

"Yeah," Spyro explained as he flew up to the two, "The Core of Light helps to keep the forces of Darkness at bay. And as long as Kaos is still at large in Skylands, the Skylanders and I will stop at nothing to keep it and all of Skylands safe from him."

"The Skylanders?" Sonic asked. "Are they those guys that little maniac has captured in his castle? If they are, we should try to rescue them."

"We can't!" Spyro explained. "Kaos's too powerful with his portal open. We need to find some way to shut it down!"

"If I spend some time studying your world's magic, Spyro," Twilight Sparkle said, "perhaps we can find a spell to close the portal."

"We haven't got time for reading, Twilight!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Rainbow-a Dash is-a right!" Mario agreed, "This is a-no time to a-study!!"

"Yeah! We're a-heroes!!" Luigi added, "Heroes don't a-just sit around and a-study!!"

"You're right! Heroes go out and save the world!!" Spike agreed.

"All right! Let's get going!" Spyro said. "We'll figure out a plan once we return to Kaos's castle."

With that, the heroes walked out of the Core of Light's room and into another portal.

They soon came out of the portal and into a city known as Warfang. But, they found more trouble in the city.

"WHOA! What happened to Warfang and it's citizens?," Spyro gasped.

"They're monsters!!" Sparx cried.

"Not exactly," a voice called out.

The heroes then noticed Hugo, Flynn, and Cali walking over.

"Everyone in Warfang aren't monsters," Hugo explained.

"Yeah! They're just evilized by Kaos and are all turned into some weird, freaky mutants," Flynna added.

"Oh like that's any better," Cali rolled her eyes at Flynn before she turned to the Skylanders, "Anyway, you'd better deal with all of them before you can head on to Kaos's castle."

"Okay then," Spyro replied before he exclaims to the heroes, "Let's rock and roll!"

And with that, the heroes all took off, running throughout Warfang.

Just before they were out of earshot, Cali cried out, "And when you're done, meet us at the gates to Kaos's castle!"

"And be sure to bring back some enchiladas if you find any!" Flynn added. "Cause the last guy who got evilized just ate mine."

The heroes all to one part of Warfang and engaged in battle against an evilized dragon.

Spyro made the first move by spewing several fireballs at the dragon, which all exploded upon impact, chipping several pieces of the dragon's evilized skin off.

Sparx helped by blowing fireballs in the dragon's face, blinding it for the moment, while Tails blasted in electric charged ball, combined with Twilight's magic blast, at the dragon and destroyed it evilized skin, reverting it to normal.

They later went off to another part of the city and destroy several of Dr. Eggman's robots and some of Kaos's monsters along the way.

They later found some more evilized dragons and moles at the dragon cannon (Warfang's known weapon). They were about to use it to destroy the whole city of Warfang, until the heroes came and went into another battle.

Rainbow Dash started off by beating her wings really fast and created a strong gust of wind that blew the evilized moles away.

Sonic then dealt with the moles by curling up into a ball and rocketed himself at the moles and bounced off each and every one of them, as they all reverted back to normal.

Tails joined in the battle as he used his Magic Hand to punch all of the surrounding mutants and they all reverted back to normal.

After dealing with several more syndicate troops and liberating the citizens of Warfang from being evilized, the heroes met up with Hugo, Flynn, and Cali at the entrance to Kaos's castle.

"All right!" Sonic smiled. "Warfang is an evilized mutant-free zone!"

"Not quite, Sonic," Tails said. "There's still an evil Dark Portal Master we need to take care of."

The heroes raced off to Kaos's castle as Spyro exclaimed, "Let's close his portal for good!"
-----
The heroes entered Kaos's castle, and Twilight used her horn to telekinetically help open up a huge door by force. When they entered the castle, they looked around.

Spike shivered a bit and said, "This place isn't so creepy. Heh heh. Right, guys? Right?"

"This place is-a fantastic-a!" Mario smiled. "It's-a just like a-something Bowser would a-do for his a-castle."

"Let's focus more on the matter at hoof than the appearance of the surrounding you guys," Twilight said.

"Twilight's right," Spyro agreed. "We need a way to shut down the portal. We can't beat Kaos while that thing is open."

"Kaos would need a lot of energy to keep that portal open," Tails explained. "He must have generators in this castle."

"That's why you're the fox boy genius!" Twilight Sparkle chuckled.

"Let's find those generators and shut them down," Spyro said.

The heroes ran to the door, which opened, and ran into the room. The guards were in it, and the heroes attacked. After the attack with the guards, they continued on. Running down the halls, they came upon a room with a generator. This generator is indeed for Kaos's portal.

The heroes ran toward the generator and attacked it.

Spyro lands a finishing blow, by blowing fireballs at it.

"One down, four to go!" Tails said.

They later went up to a tower and found two of the generators.

Sonic destroyed one with by spin dashing it. And Tails blasted one up with his arm cannon.

"Two for the price of one" Sonic said. "Three down and two more to go.

The heroes later found another one, which is in another tower, but it was guarded by Cyclops and their Cyclop Mammoths.

Both Mario and Luigi were able to trick the Cyclops and their Cyclop Mammoths to accidently destroy the generators by acting out in a bullfight and have the Mammoths do all the job of destroying the generator. After the generators were destroyed, the Cyclops and their Cyclop Mammoths were all clobbered by the heroes as they left for the last generator.

"Four down and one more to go" Sonic said.

The heroes later found the last generator located in another tower, but it was being guarded by Silver Sonic v3.0.

Rainbow Dash cracks her neck as she charges forward at a fast speed, with Twilight Sparkle running by her side and Spike riding on Twilight's back.

Silver Sonic v3.0 tries to get Rainbow Dash by trying to swat her away, but missed. Then, Spike spewed a huge fireball from off of Twilight's back and blinded Silver Sonic v3.0. It flailed its claws all over the place, and ended up getting them both stuck in a wall that Twilight Sparkle had enchanted to make it sticky and gooey. Then, Rainbow Dash flies out of the tower and begins to dive bomb at Silver Sonic v3.0 and was picking up speed. Then, at the last second, she pulls up and creates a Sonic Rainboom and at the same time, lands a powerful punch through Silver Sonic v3.0's head, causing it to explode. When she landed, she vigoriousley shaked her hoof, wincing in pain. Then, Twilight Sparkle used a magic from her spell book to conjure up a huge bolt of lightning and destroyed the generator.

"All of the generators are destroyed!" Sonic said.

After the generators are destroyed, the heroes approached to the door that leads to the throne room, where they met Kaos from the start.

"Okay, that should do it!" Spyro said. "Now that the portal's out of the question, let's go get Kaos!"