• Published 29th Jul 2015
  • 2,896 Views, 171 Comments

Luna vs. a Tiny Italian Car - totallynotabrony



Ponies decide to reveal themselves to Earth at Bronycon. The world doesn't handle it well.

  • ...
15
 171
 2,896

Prologue

September 20, 2015
The sun had just about set over the ocean. The waves rolling in were still a good distance from where I lay in the sand. I could already tell that some of the granules were getting inside my boots and clothes. My head was propped up on a bottle of water that I was thinking about drinking.

Luna sat down beside me. I rolled my eyes to look up at her. Her mane and wings were frazzled, and there were dirt and sweat stains on her coat. She looked like a mess, but then I wouldn’t be lying flat on my back in the sand if I felt any better.

“Your wife’s coming,” Luna said. “Just finishing up with the police. They wanted to hold her a little longer because of all the blood.”

“I wish this was the first time.”

She nodded in agreement. She smiled, though. “It’s over.”

“You’re probably going to be going home soon?” I asked.

“I cannot wait for a reasonable shower and a good grooming.”

“I think we could find a curry comb somewhere around here…”

She knocked me in the shoulder with a hoof, right over a place where I was already bruised. I winced and Luna looked apologetic, but we both knew I deserved it.

Luna glanced out over the water as the sun slipped below the horizon. “I want to thank you for your help.”

“I want to thank you for...the adventure, I guess. I’m glad I didn’t die.”

“That would have been bad, wouldn’t it?”

“What you did to that semi truck was bad.”

We shared a laugh. It was all fun and games until an immortal alicorn princess jaywalked in front of an eighteen-wheeler. Then it was hilarious.

Luna stood up. “It’s time for me to be going.”

“Say hello to everypony for me.”

She smiled. “Why, when they could come visit you here?"

I bolted upright. “You've got to be shi-”