• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 1,488 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War II: Corruption Spreads - Danny Eclipse



Under the control of the Consortium, The Griffin Empire has grown more stronger than before. Now, Danny plans to spread his corruption and he plans to conquer the 4th world power: The Minotaur Empire.

  • ...
7
 22
 1,488

Battle of Doom Day

A few weeks later…

I was mediating in my bedroom since I felt a disturbance in my medallion. Using its power, I began to search for the reason why and I found something out. A certain pony of my past had been liberated from my influence. While it happened a while ago, I noticed it just now. My meditation was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said.

The door opens and both Cynder and Dusk came in.

“To what do I own the pleasure?” I asked

Dusk replied “I heard about this new plan that you call “Operation: Assimilation”. What is it about?”

“My plan is to use the Borg Nanoprobes to conquer the Zebras. Once I have them under my control, the army of Zebras will be the least of your worries.”

Dusk said “Alright…”

“But, I do have 1 concern…”

Cynder asked “Who?”

“It’s Lightning Dust. She’s been dying to get some action; she wants revenge against the Equestria Empire.”

Cynder said to me, curious why I would be concern about 1 lonely pony “She means nothing to you.”

“True but if she begins to rally some Consortium Forces to her side, which will end badly for us.” I answered.

Dusk said “You have a point…”

“So, I need eyes and ears on her every action. If she plans a Conspiracy, I want to hear it. I need every reason to place her under control.”

Cynder told me “Well, the men have been dying for some action…”

“Then it is time for some entertainment. Adjutant is almost done with the project, we can have 1 final confrontation with the Zebras.”

Dusk said “Sounds like a lovely time for the men to finally stretch their legs and smell the smoke.”

“Dusk, how about you join us?”

Dusk said “I’m honored.”

“Let’s make this the Day of Doom for the Zebras.” I stated with evil.


Later…

“This is what you wanted. Action on the battlefield.” I told Lightning Dust, who was beside me.

Lightning asked “So, we are getting to have some fun?”

“Until Adjutant has reported to me that the warhead is ready. Until then, have fun.” I confirmed to her.

Lightning cried out in glee and rallied her Shadowbolts. Our entire armada was at the Zebra Front, preparing for battle. I also mobilized the Grand Army of the Phantom Consortium for this “Doom Day” as I called it. When the men heard of it, they shouted out with glee and joy, finally getting some action for a first time in a long time. I looked to the ground and saw millions of Ponies, Droids, and Changelings. Siege Vehicles were on the ground as well. I walked to an Imperial Dropship.

“Take me to the Front Lines, I’ve got a battle to win.”

The Pilot replied “Yes sir.”

The Dropship took off, heading to the main front. The Armada of Ships had every ship in the Phantom Consortium and my Capital Ship, The Eclipse, was behind the fleet but it was taking a role of providing massive armadas of fighters. Lightning and her Squad Leaders were leading the offense, Meta and Boulder were leading the offense on the ground, Dusk and her Primal Changelings were with the ground forces. Admiral Stukov, a Super Tactical Droid who had an A.I inside his head, was leading the forces on the Merciless. Captain Duran was on the Eclipse, using the Superlaser when needed.


My Dropship landed and I was greeted by Boulder and Meta, who was in the Odin. I step off the dropship.

“Greetings, my friends.” I said when I was on the ground.

Boulder replied “I knew you couldn’t avoid this final battle.”

“Give me the status of our progress.”

Meta answered “They have a few Scarabs on the field and they are as touch as Demons of Tartarus.”

“Has the enemy lighted up?” I asked.

Boulder said “Not one bit, they have prepared for this fight. They got everything they have on this battlefield. This will be a battle to be remembered in the history of the Phantom Consortium!”

“Indeed, my blind friend! Come warriors!! CHARGE!!!” I shouted.

We gave the battle cry and we charged into the open battle. There was blaster fire everywhere, turbolaser fire from above. The smell of smoke, the dead bodies everywhere. I pulled out my lightsabers and continue to the charge, not stopping. The men following me and Meta was firing his guns at every vehicle and infantry they had. I blocked any blaster bolts that came at me and slashed any Zebra Troopers who got too close.


Lightning said on the comm. channel “Keep formation and blast them!”

Lightning and her entire armada of fighters were approaching the enemy fleet. The enemy ships and fighters were shooting them, trying to take them down. Lightning, on the other hand, was having none of it.

Red Pilot #1 said “Gold Leader, this is suicide!”

Lightning replied “Keep charging!”

They managed to get past through most of the Turbolaser fire. Lightning had been outmaneuvering the crossfire.

Blue Pilot #3 said, panicking “Ma’am!”

Lightning shouted “NOW!!!”

The Bombers, which was Black Squad, had fired their torpedoes and they hit their target. Lightning and the other squads began to shoot the other ships, evading any crossfire. Lightning was skilled pilot since she was avoiding the fighters fire against her tail.

Lightning said with glee “Now THIS is awesome!”


Meanwhile with the Zebra General…

Zebra General yelled to his soldier “WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WON’T STOP CHARGING!?!?!”

Zebra Soldier replied “Sir, they won’t stop advancing. The Scarabs are barely holding them back since they have a Superlaser that could destroy it. And our vehicles are too busy being destroyed by that war machine.”

Zebra General answered “Then have the Scarabs target the main assault force!”

There was beeping and a transmission opened. It was a Zebra Commander from the field.

Zebra General said “Report.”

Zebra Commander answered “Sir, our forces…their dying to the Wrath of Danny Eclipse!”

Zebra General said, clearly angry “Damn it! Have ALL Scarabs focus fire on that Pegasus!! WIPE HIS PRESENCE FROM THE FACE OF EQUESTRIA!!!”

Zebra Commander replied “Yes sir!”


[Theme song plays]

I was in my Dark Form, cutting down Zebras and laughing about it. The men were behind me, following me as I dashed forward with the 2 lightsabers.

“Is this everything have against me!? It’s pathetic!!” I said in my demonic voice.

I was stopped when I saw 3 Scarabs aiming their laser cannons at me. All of the Zebra Military was aiming for me now and I laughed like a maniac and cut them down, one-by-one. However, I stopped when I saw the 3 Scarab Lasers shoot at me. I raised a shield to defend myself and it held but it was cracking.

‘Ok, I totally underestimated the power of these things.’ I thought.

The Eclipse fired it’s superlaser at one of the Scarabs, destroying it in the process. I held the shield up, but it was slowly cracking.

‘I need more power!!’

The ground around me began to crack and the ground began to form small ruined rock. The wind build up and I felt different. I was more power and purple lightning formed. The cracks on my flesh restore but markings were formed, purple markings.

“Now THIS is what I’M talking about!!” I said in glee.

I jumped into the sky for a mere seconds and dove to the ground, disappearing into the shadows.

Meta said, bewildered “Wha-Where did he go!?”

Boulder said, confused and shocked as well “I-I can’t sense him! He’s gone!”

They looked around, trying to find me. Suddenly, they heard a crash and looked. They were shocked to see me, holding the Dark Star Saber, having to cut a Scarab in half. I smiled evilly, revealing fangs in front of my mouth like a Vampire. The Sword was glowing bright purple and my medallion was glowing purple as well. My eyes were different. The pupils were white while the whiteness around my pupils were purple. Purple smoke was leaving my eyes as I looked at the last Scarab. I dashed towards it and slashed it in half! I stared at the Zebra Forces, who were beginning to scream and run for their lives. I smiled evilly and dashed to one, grabbing him, and cracked his neck in half. I drop him and he fell to the ground. I took off to the sky to see the battle. There were a lot of corpses and I smiled evilly. My eyes glowed as a mist came across the battlefield, only to be consumed by the dead. Suddenly, the dead rose from the graves and began to charge forward.

“Come, my legion of the death, purge the living Zebras of their presence in this battlefield!” I ordered to my legion.

The Dead began to charge forward, only attacking the Zebras. The Zebras were shooting them down but nothing was stopping them. I laughed so evilly, the chilling of the laughter brought a shiver down everyone’s spine.

Boulder said “You know, I’m glad I’m on his side.”

Meta agreed “Yeah. I hate to be the enemy who dares oppose him.”


Meanwhile with Adjutant…

She had finished reprogramming trillions of nanoprobes. She placed them all into a war head and opened a transmission to me.

Adjutant said to me on the Communications Channel “My liege, the war head is ready.”

“Alright, let me call the fall back signal.” I replied to her message.

Adjutant acknowledged it and prepare to fire it.


“Everypony!! FALL BACK!!! THE WAR HEAD IS READY TO FIRE!!!” I ordered to everyone.

They acknowledged and began to retreat. I had the dead keep attacking. The Grand Army and Armada began to fall back to safety. After a few minutes, we were out of Zebra territory and I gave the order. We watched from afar as the war head had appeared above the Zebra Empire and exploded, spreading millions of nanoprobes into the Zebras.


A few hours later…

Me, Adjutant, Dusk, Cynder, and Meta came to see what had happened and they gasped. The Zebras were covered in metal plating and had barely any flesh showing, besides their head. They kneeled to us as we approached.

“Now this was the best idea ever.” I said, impressed.

Adjutant agreed “Indeed. So, is this the end of our mission?”

“No, there is still some things that need to be done.”

Cynder said “Well, we can think of them later, right?”

“Indeed. Let us go and feast in our victory!” I shouted with glee.

They cheered with me and we began to return to the Griffin Capital.

Author's Note:

So, that is the fate of the Zebras. However, even if the fighting has stopped...for now...I'm not finished. There is, but 1 or 2, chapters left before going to Phantom War III, which will be about the current events BEFORE Equestria War VIII. Hope you like it so far, because it is almost time for me and Sonicdash123's plan! :twilightsmile: