• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 1,489 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War II: Corruption Spreads - Danny Eclipse



Under the control of the Consortium, The Griffin Empire has grown more stronger than before. Now, Danny plans to spread his corruption and he plans to conquer the 4th world power: The Minotaur Empire.

  • ...
7
 22
 1,489

Primal Changelings

A few weeks later…

Dusk was in the new land known as Zerus. It is a land between the Badlands and Griffin Lands. It was untouched by both factions and it was actually undetected. Dusk had been busy since her encounter with Twilight. She met the other Element Bearers, except for Rainbow, and had some ‘fun’ with them. Now, with her in these lands, she made preparations for the birth of her new hive. As a Changeling Queen, she was pregnant with any pony or creature she came into contact with. She was in what she called “The Birth Pool”. She called it that shortly after she gave birth to 5 changeling eggs. She genetically began to modifying them, like how I modified her. The new changes were that these Changelings will be able to eat normally and can feast on love as a secondary source. However, when a Primal eats meat of other creatures, the essences help that primal evolve and become greater. She already knew these 5 eggs were females, Changeling instinct. So, she named her daughters. The first was Ruby [Twilight’s Changeling Counterpart], Clarity [Rarity’s Changeling Counterpart], Sweet Apple [Applejack’s Changeling Counterpart], Harmonic Butterfly [Fluttershy’s Changeling Counterpart], and Wild Candy [Pinkie Pie’s Changeling Counterpart]. Unlike normal pony birthing, the aging process fast forwards. Within only a few days, they will be full grown and hatch.


A few days later…

Dusk haven’t left her precious changeling eggs, but she DID kill anything too close to the pond, such as animal predictors. I began to hear them shaking and crack. The time has come. They cracked up and 5 grown changelings came out. They looked at each other and then looked at Dusk.

Dusk said “Good, you are finally hatched.”

Ruby asked “Mommy?”

I nodded and they all came to hug Dusk.

Dusk said “It is good to see my daughters up and about. You are my 5 first daughters so we must work together to create the drones.”

Dusk began to teach them ways of the changelings and ponies and began to work together as a class of training.


My ship, The Soulless One, began to land on a nearby platform that was construction when Zerus was discovered. Dusk had told me a few days ago that she had given birth to her first 5 daughters. I had landed and was greeted by Dusk and her daughters.

“So, these are your 5 children.” I asked.

Dusk said “Yes father, they are.”

“Will they become royalty or drones?”

Dusk answered “Royalty.”

“Then I feel like a grandpa then.” I said.

I chuckle when I said that. Dusk giggled too and the 5 girls tackled me into a hug, which I happily hugged back. When I finished, me and Dusk went to talk while the 5 girls began to organized the new drones that were recently born.

“So, you had made contact with Twilight and her friends, except for Rainbow and Charming.” I said.

Dusk said “You will not believe what I had to go through to get to Twilight. I had to help Shining Armor take care of a bunch of NLR loyalist.”

“You didn’t-“ I said before being interrupted

Dusk answered “No. I came into a custom disguise and called myself: Nova. I fake printed Nova into military records. Nova is an ex-black ops agent who specialized in hoof-to-hoof combat. She’s a master marksman and she is a Ghost Class Military Personal.”

“Ghost Class….So they began making-“

Dusk explained “Yes, but it is only the prototype. I managed to steal the gear and burnt the records of their existence.”

“Excellent.”

Dusk said “I met your brother, father…”

I paused for a second. I closed my eyes.

“How is he?” I asked.

Dusk cooed “Awww, I didn’t think you care.”

I opened my eyes and lightning began to crackle around me. Dusk began to look nervous.

Dusk said “Ok, I take it back!” I stopped and looked at her. “It was his wedding day…”

I looked down. Deep inside me, I felt sorry for not knowing about it.

“Who is he married to?” I asked

Dusk replied “Your sister…”

“Twilight Sparkle?”

Dusk nods and I smiled slightly.

“I wish I could see her face soon.” I whispered.

Dusk, who heard that whisper, smiles and looks at the construction of her new hive.

“What will you call it?” I asked.

Dusk answered “The Primal Changelings.”

“Primal?”

Dusk explained “We are not like the other changelings. We evolve when we consume essence. We can eat meat mainly but we can absorb love and kindness.”

“I see...well, it was good seeing you again, my daughter.” I said with kindness.

Dusk said “The Primal Changelings will help the Phantom Consortium any day. Just give us the word and we will help you. I also analyzed the ‘Zerg’ project that Talon was working on and basing my Changelings to them. We will have to collect the essence of the Zerg and evolve from them. We will become their successors to where they have failed.”

“I understand. Well, you best be getting to it. We don’t want to wait too long before we begin to make our march to the capital.”

Dusk asked “Iron Will has been fighting the war?”

“Indeed. My creation, Trypticon, has been securing the border line between Zebra and Minotaur lands. I also placed an outpost there, to secure my lines there. However, the Zebras have advance in their technology.”

Dusk asked, curious “They don’t use the NLR technology?”

“Evidently not. I found a few Zebra ships making an attempt to attack Trypticon with some new high tech weaponry, but it failed. Besides that, we have secured the border line.” I answered.

Dusk asked “Will that be a problem?”

“A bit, but not that much. But we do have another situation.”

Dusk asked “What is it?”

“The Medallion of Primus is missing. The container is no longer under my protection so Primus is, no doubt, looking for a bearer.”

Dusk asked, a bit nervous about the news “What do we know about it?”

“From what Unicron has told me, nothing good for me. The Medallion has to ability to cleanse the darkness within beings of good, like the Mane 6 or Luna. Also, it can, like me, can create machines to work under the bearer’s will. Primus had a secret guardian for the bearer. The Guardian’s name is Omega Supreme, Former Protector of Cybertron’s Core. He will be a problem but with Trypticon, he will be a piece of cake to take care of.” I answered calmly.

Dusk asked “Can you locate Omega?”

“Negative. He’s masked his energy signature so he is out of my hooves. He won’t reactivate until the Medallion of Primus has a Champion.”

Dusk wondered, saying out loud “Who? Who do you think is worthy of bearing such a limitless power?”

I paused to think to myself. Indeed, it is a good question. Who would be a suitable champion? Then it struck me and I began to laugh.

“Of course. Primus seeks out the most pure hearted pony. There is only 1 who can challenge my skills.”

Dusk said in disbelief “Charming Thunder…”

“Indeed. He is the one Primus is looking for. I’ll noticed Meta to have the Defilers to keep an eye on him from now on. If he does get his hooves on the medallion…”

I left to head back to my Capital, already making plans for future warfare and return to Equestria.

Author's Note:

That is all and I hope you will enjoy it! Also, here is the insignia for the Primal Changelings!