• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 1,489 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War II: Corruption Spreads - Danny Eclipse



Under the control of the Consortium, The Griffin Empire has grown more stronger than before. Now, Danny plans to spread his corruption and he plans to conquer the 4th world power: The Minotaur Empire.

  • ...
7
 22
 1,489

Prologue

2 ½ months later…

Danny was sitting on his new throne chair. On top of it held a dark crystal, it increased my power greatly. A lot of things had transpired since I heard the 2nd Death Star’s destruction. I went over the documents that Talon had held for secret projects. I ended most of them, including the Hybrid Project. However, there were a few that I did enjoy having. Dusk, my daughter, has been looking for lands where she can begin making her own hive at. Although my daughter hasn’t found the land yet, I asked Adjutant why Dusk would be looking for a place to make a hive. She told me that Changeling Queens needed to lay eggs to make their children. But a thought occurred to me; ‘Was she going out with someone?’. Well, it turns out to be that in order to make eggs, Dusk would need to go on a dating spree. Dusk had already targeted my friends, The Mane 6 (Except for Rainbow, she knows Rainbow is her mother). Turns out that with a changeling, she didn’t need to have sex with just a male but it could work with a female as well. So, she left me to do her dating spree. I, however, had made plans to invading against another former NLR ally, the Minotaurs. I had already fought them in the past, during a war long after the Discord War but before Order 66. Anyway, I had send 3 Spectre, Changelings with high tech gear for stealth operations, to investigate the Minotaur Empire. After a few days, my agents returned to report.

“Report.” I ordered

1 of the Spectre spoke first “My Lord, we have discover something that can easy our war against them!”

“Spit it out then.”

The same Spectre replied “The Minotaur Empire is currently at war with itself. A Civil War.”

“Interesting…”

Another Spectre said “That’s not it, my lord. The Rebels are led by Iron Will, one of NLR Generals. He and the Rebels are losing the war.”

“Then it is time that we lend him a helping hoof.”

I got into a PLY-3000 and it took off, heading to the Minotaur Rebel Base.


The Minotaur Rebel base was on alert. My ship had landed and a squad of Minotaurs, armed with Blasters, came to greet the visitor. The Landing Ramp lowered and I came down, in my Revan Uniform to hide my appearance. When I got down, they kept their blasters at me.

A Minotaur Guard demanded “Who are you!?”

“My name is not important. I wish to see Iron Will, Leader of the Resistance.” I said, coldly.

The Minotaur Guards didn’t listen but I couldn’t wait. So, I began to force choke them. They lifted from the ground, choking and gasping for breath. I let go and they landed to the ground, panting in air.

Another Minotaur Guard said “Fine! We will take you to him! Just don’t do that again.”

“Can’t make any promises.” I said, making them shiver.

They shiver and I follow the guards.


We arrived to Iron Will’s tent and I was let in. Iron Will looked at me, curious on why a pony from Equestria would be doing in these lands.

Iron Will asked “Who are you?”

“I’ll talk…after the guards are gone.” I replied.

The Guards aimed their blasters again but quickly lowered them, very fearful about me. Will motion the guards to leave and I smirked under the mask. When they left, I made the entrance sealed shut and made the room soundproof. I took off the mask and lowered the hood, revealing my true identity. Will gasped in horror as he looked at me, backing up.

Iron Will was shocked to see me “Y-You’re-“

“Indeed. I’m the Son of Princess Luna and Emperor of the Griffin Empire…”

Iron Will demanded “What do you want!?”

“To help you.”

Iron Will was shocked again “Come again!?”

“You don’t have the proper means to fight against the government. I took over the Griffin Lands with force to end Talon’s pathetic reign. After I took over, I changed everything. Now, I need more power and this land will do. But, there is just…problem.”

Iron Will said “Problem?”

“You.”

Iron Will gulped in fear. If I was telling the truth, which he wasn’t doubt if I was, Iron Will could feel great power radiating from me as I began to close in on Iron Will. I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Calm down Iron Will, I’m not going to kill you.” I said, smiling darkly

Iron Will relaxed a bit, but not enough.

Iron Will asked “If I’m the problem, then why aren’t you going to kill me.”

“Because who would lead the Minotaur Government? No, not me. However, you would suit nicely.”

Iron Will demanded “What do you mean by that!?”

“This!” I shouted.

I showed my glowing medallion and it fired a purple beam at Iron Will. It hit him square at the chest and his eyes turned purple.

“You belong to me now, Iron Will.” I said, very darkly.

Iron Will asked “What are your orders, my liege?”

“You are to take over this land in my name. Claim the throne of this land and become royalty of it. The Phantom Consortium will aid you and provide you resources needed to make it all possible.” I told him.

Iron Will declared “We shall begin to attack their fortresses and cities!”

“Indeed, but for now, we need to get you mobilized, ready for action. I shall help you by giving you the blueprints. As for the resources, you need to take over a few Factories.”

Iron Will acknowledged “Yes Lord Danny.”

I left the tent and returned to my ship and began to leave.


Later…

I was in my bedroom, sleeping. My medallion began to glow and that was when I appeared somewhere off world. The place was a barren wasteland and I found myself in a lock up from the look of things. However, I looked behind me and I cried out in shock. In front of me was the head of a massive robot. It looked like it was stasis.

“Wha-What is this?” I asked in surprised.

A dark but familiar voice replied “Welcome to my realm, my Champion.”

I gulped and turned around, revealing the face of a giant robot. I cried out in shock.

“Who-Who are you?”

The head replied “I am Unicron the Destroyer. You are the bearer of my dark spark, my heart.”

“You mean the medallion?”

Unicron answered “Indeed.”

I turned and looked at the head of the other robot.

“Who is this?”

Unicron replied “His name is Trypticon, once a great and powerful robot. However, he has failed Megatron.”

“Why show me him?”

Unicron stated with some sadness “His usefulness has come to an end to Megatron. However, I see him to be a worthy tool for you.”

“I can use him?” I asked with curious.

Unicron answered “I can give you his blueprints, but Trypticon can’t leave to go to you.”

I nod and a blueprint chip appeared in my grasp and I grabbed it.

Unicron told me “That chip contains both Trypticon Robot Form and his transformation; The Nemesis.”

I nodded and began to fade away.

Unicron said “We shall talk again soon.”

I nod and faded from the dream world.