• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 1,489 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War II: Corruption Spreads - Danny Eclipse



Under the control of the Consortium, The Griffin Empire has grown more stronger than before. Now, Danny plans to spread his corruption and he plans to conquer the 4th world power: The Minotaur Empire.

  • ...
7
 22
 1,489

Trypticon Rises

I get up and my medallion was glowing and my eyes flashed purple and back.

“Adjutant! Ready an Equestrian Empire Shuttle for me to head to the wreckage of the 1st and 2nd Death Star!” I told her

Adjutant replied on the speaker “Why, Emperor Danny?”

“I’ve just got a brilliant plan.” I just told her.

Adjutant nods and prepares a transport. I go to grab my Revan Uniform and my Lightsabers. After a few hours, I went to the landing platform and began my departure. My 1st course is to the wreckage of the 1st Death Star.


I had arrived to the wreckage and hover the shuttle above it. I drop off the ship into a dive and after a few minutes, ready to hit the ground, I did a flip and landed to the ground and shatter the earth when I used the force to aid in my landing.

“Now, to make my plan come true…Trypticon will rise again!” I said as I began to glow.

My medallion began to glow purple as my eyes turned complete purple. Whiteness turned to purple and my pupils were pure white. I lifted my hooves up and purple lightning came out and went to grab the wreckage. Metal Parts began to come together and they began to shape, fold, and mending together. After a few minutes, all the parts were together and created a half created Trypticon. Purple steam was radiating from my eyes and I looked at the half created titan.

“Now to get the other side and into the badlands.”

I closed my eyes and began to focus to the badlands and both me and Half Trypticon teleported away, the ship returning to the Phantom Consortium.


There was a big flash and both me and Trypticon appeared in front of the ruined wreckage of the 2nd Death Star. Like before, purple lightning came out of my hooves and both Half made Trypticon and the 2nd Death Star wreckage were touched. The pieces from the wreckage began to merge with Trypticon. After 5 more minutes, the pieces became one with Trypticon and he was completely built. I made Trypticon to follow only my orders and only I can control him. I put a symbol on his chest that resemble to my medallion’s symbol. I flew up to the top of his head and suddenly, I turned intangible and enter into Trypticon’s mind.


I appeared into what looked like his computer core. My avatar was still me but I looked at the menu button and saw everything on how to use Trypticon. I touched the A.I adjutant I installed in Trypticon and I became the very being of Trypticon. My eyes opened and I saw everything Trypticon was seeing. I AM Trypticon now, so I had complete control over him. I clench my left hand and looked out. I had everything. Radar, infrared, etc. I also had my Dark Death Beam that was based from The Death Star’s Super Laser and I had a transformation that I called “The Nemesis Protocol”. Trypticon could transform into a flying fortress, design to fight like a titan. I needed to test Trypticon to see if he was capable for combat. I began to think of a suitable test and smirked. My long range sensors could detect a fleet of NLR ships from the Zebra lands. They were heading to the Minotaur lands and I didn’t like it. So, I transformed into the Nemesis and began to fly to the fleet at high speeds, even though it should be slow.


30 minutes later…

I had arrived to intercepted the fleet. The ships halted their position. I could make out 4 Munificent-class star frigates and 2 Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships. They hailed me to find out what Trypticon was.

Zebra Captain said “Attention unidentified vessel. State your name and business.”

I replied with Trypticon’s voice “I AM TRYPTICON, TITAN OF THE PHANTOM CONSORTIUM!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO JOIN WITH THE MINOTAUR GOVERNMENT!! FEEL MY WRATH!!”

I started to move towards the nearest Frigate. The ships began to open fire but I transformed back to my titan form. My shoulders opened up and I fired a series of missiles. The Missiles hit the frigate and destroyed it. The Frigates began to focus fire at me and I jumped up into the air. When I did, I did a 360 degree spin with my tail hitting 2 of the other frigates. Finally, I opened my mouth and a bunch of dark energy bolts hit the last frigate, destroying it. I looked at the 2 Droid Control Ships, which look like they were preparing to retreat. I opened my mouth and a dark energy beam build up in my mouth. The beam hit the 1st Droid Control Ship and destroyed it. I decided to invade the last ship. I transformed into the Nemesis and took off. Using my turrets, I targeted the shield generator and after destroying it, I targeted the engines. After destroying the engines, I got on top of the Droid Control ship and that was when cables were deployed onto the ship. I released the cables onto several sectors on the ship. When they hit their target, I opened their drills and deploy droids that were in them and the droids board the ship. My bottom turrets attacked any of the defense turrets that the Droid Control Ship had. After what seemed like 5 minutes, I got all the data the Zebra Kingdom and recalled my troops. They returned to the cables and I detached from the Droid Control Ship and I transformed into my titan form again. I came crashing down onto the ship, destroying it. I transformed back into the Nemesis and began to head back to the Mega Factory.


Meanwhile with Dusk...

Dusk was walking into Canterlot, disguised as a Pegasus who held close resemblance to Rainbow Dash. Only difference was that her mane and tail was Cyan, her coat was Peach. She had Cyan eye color and her CM looked like a Thunder Bolt that was colored green and teal. She was looking around, already making plans to get to Twilight Sparkle. She arrived to a wedding and looked at the lucky couple, Charming Thunder and Twilight Sparkle.

'So, Uncle Charming is now married. But I need to get Twilight and he is going to be in the way. Of course, I could change his schedule and make him go to a visit to Ponyville for a few days while I have my time with Twilight.' Dusk thought carefully.

Dusk goes up to the couple and happy shook hooves with Charming.

Charming said "I've never seen you around here. You new here?"

Dusk replied "Indeed. I'm a traveler from a distant village, looking for some place to lay low. You mind helping me?"

Twilight replied "I will help you."

"Thank you Princess Twilight." Dusk said.

Dusk and Twilight leave the wedding room and when they did, Dusk took Twilight a new room and locked the door.

Twilight said "Why are we here?"

"I have plans for you Twilight. I won't hurt you, I just need your DNA." Dusk said as she reverts to her true form.

Twilight gasped in shock and Dusk made sure the room became sound proof and sealed all access points. Dusk eyes began to glow as she approach Twilight, who was backing up.

Twilight said "W-What do you want with me?"

Dusk cooed "Nothing dear Twilight. I'm here to gain love from you and get your DNA from you."

"Did Chrysalis send you!?" Twilight accused.

Dusk replied "Chrysalis? That wretched Changeling Queen? No. I am a creation, a Changeling Queen with Rainbow's DNA made in a cloning facility. I am going to start my new hive: The Primal Changelings. We will be a new breed of Changelings, more advance with adaption. We will be Half Changelings, Half Ponies. Primal Changelings, as I call myself and my children. We are different from normal, more modified. We won't need to rely on love anymore. We could eat normally, sleep normally, and talk through our own hive mind. However, to begin this breed. I need the DNA of ponies. And Princess Twilight, you happen to be my first target. My child will take an appearance like you."

Twilight was shocked. This Changeling wasn't a part of Chrysalis or her hive. This was a half-breed Changeling/Pony Hybrid, preparing to lay eggs of future 'Primal' changelings of her own species. However, Twilight stopped thinking when Dusk's horn glowed teal and Twilight's eyes turned from normal to similar eyes of Dusk's.

"Let the breeding begin."

Twilight felt more....lustful. She wanted to have some fun with Dusk now and the 2 locked into a kiss. Dusk made some extra precautions that after their 'fun', Twilight will have no memory about the changeling appearance, her plans, and their 'fun'.

Author's Note:

Hope you like it! Now we have Trypticon on the team, we can expect great darkness in the future. Also, with Dusk preparing to make the "Primal Changelings", what can anyone do? Only time and faith can tell. Hope you like it a lot and gives it a thumb's up. :twilightsmile: