• Published 28th May 2015
  • 4,578 Views, 37 Comments

The Moms have been Doubled. - The SideKick



"This plan is perfect!" "What plan Nonners?" "GAH, mom! What are you doing in my room!?" "Why do you have a secret plan?" "GET OUT!" "Why does this folder have crayon pictures of me, I think, with love hearts at a table with a grayish blob?" "OUT!!!"

  • ...
10
 37
 4,578

Non Canon but fun.

You and mom were sat in the front middle row, mom practically jumping out of her seat. You just put on a brave face and hope this doesn't get too boring.

("It's for mom.") You keep chanting in your head.

The show starts and the main attraction walks on stage. Octavia looks as regale as ever, as she prompts herself on to her hind legs against her cello. Then she got the biggest shit eating grin on her face, picked up her cello and smashed into the ground. The chorus of gasps from the crowd only made her grin bigger.

"OY DATS 'IGHT YA POSH WANKKERS! I'M FAKKIN DONE WIV PLAYIN CHELLER!"

From out of seemingly no where she pulls out a harp.

"GOT REAL DAM TIRED OF PLAYIN DAT OLD THING. WAS ME DADS ANYWAY, DA BIGGEST FAKKIN CUNT OF DEM ALL! STEAD I'LL PLAY YA ALL SOMETIM ON ME BUNK MATES HERE THINGY!"

With that proclamation she starts wildly racking her hooves across the poor harps strings, producing a noise that surprisingly has a rhythm, but the notes were all over the place. What percent of ponies that hadn't already left did then. In only a few minuets all but two were gone. You and mom were glued to your seats. After just starring at the oblivious pony continue to go at it for a while you finally said something.

"Mom, are you alright? You've been just starring at her with you mouth open for the last ten minuets."

"I...I don't know if I love her less-"

Mom's cheeks went awash with red.

"-or more."


It's been three years since then, and you've come to regret ever getting those two together. It was cool at first, Octama was pretty chill and knew how to help you keep off-

"-ANY WANKERS DAT WANT TA MESS WIT YA-"

-and never bothered you about stuff like keeping your room clean or other junk like that. Even kept Vinyma too busy with-

"-DA BEST LOVIN SHES EVEA DONE HAD-"

-to enforce any kind of piratical parenting. Which is why you all lived in a trailer just outside of the Everfree Forest. Octama and Vinymom are always so busy with "LOVIN" that they couldn't hold their normal jobs of musicians, instead they now sold these weird tapes marked "Strings and Bass: XXX".

"BEST WAY TA KEEP LOVIN DAT SMEXY CUNT WHILE MAKING MONEY-"

-is what Octama keeps saying. Doesn't make you feel any better as you sit in you tiny closet sized room playing with sticks and rocks, listing to you moms "Play" in the room right next to yours. As you sit there you can only think of one thing to say that fits appropriately enough.

"Fakkin britbong mum."

Author's Note:

You can skip this one. It had but only one, possibly two people to entertain.