• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 444 Views, 6 Comments

The Human Changeling - doomcody



Elisabeth loves magic until she get hurt and her new life begans will she find happiness?

  • ...
10
 6
 444

Meet The Ponies

“So “Lestia” what do you mean?” I said trying to figured-out what happen an getting a few laughs at the time.

“ it's "CELESTIA!” and she means that we are going to do what we did to the sprite of chaos named “Discord”.” the purple pony with the horn and wings said a bit red from yelling at me about their rulers name.

Then I suddenly change my form and voice and mimic her by saying “ what we did to the sprite of chaos named “Discord”.” and laugh at their expressions still looking and sounding like the purple pony.

“wha the how what are who. How did you do that is it and a illusion?” the purple one said confuse.

”no it's just a curse that can't be broken” I said and remember all of my dead friends and family and then a pink pony that seem to have had “WAY” to much sugar came to me.

“WHATSYOURNAMEMINEPINKIEPIE” pinkie pie said. I look up hearing the words pinkie and pie and I undo my new form back to the one I used for work.

“Oh my name is “Elisabeth” but some people call me nightshade will they use to, and I'm 110 years old.” they all look at me with a surprise stare when I mention my age an I felt nervous.

“well now twilight you and your friends are reasonable for her take care.” Celestia blurted out of no where.

“Okay princess Celestia and we won't let you down” me and Twilight said at the same time scaring everyone because I suddenly turn back into her and started laughing again.

”will you stop that” we said at the same time. Me and twilight look around confuse because we heard laughter it was pinkie pie.

“That is so funny oh can you do me and your new here I have to throw a party back in Ponyville” pinkie pie said while literally bouncing of the walls and doing other things even I thought was imposable and had to ask.

“how is she doing that and where does she get the stuff from?” I asked Twilight next to “princess” Celestia.

“ Oh that don't worry pinkie all ways doing that I don't know how she's doing it too.” she said before continuing trying to calm down her friend “pinkie calm down, and Elisabeth we do need to get going back home you “ARE” coming with us and I have some questions that I just have to ask back in Ponyville.”twilight said to me and I saw her eyes sparkle with curiosity to learn more. On the way to the train station I got the sudden feeling that I won't like the questions that twilight was going to ask at her home.

“Um since I don't know all of you're names except Pinkie and Twilight what are your names?” I ask the others 4 mares while watching pinkie somehow pull a canon and a cake out of no were.

“ I'm Rainbow dash fastest flier in all of Equestria” she said boasting about how fast she is probably the easiest of them all to impress with a silly trick except pinkie pie.

“ I'm Rarity the clothing designer of Ponyville” the white color pony said. Telling me about how she is a clothing designer of their town.

“ Ah'm Applejack nice to meet you miss Elisa” she said. “ Ah run a apple orchard out side of Ponyville."

“ you girls can call me Nightshade it what I'm use to be call by my friends I guess you all can use it if you want.” I said to them even though I just meet them an I still regret I told them that much even my boss does not know who I really am or what. I also get this feeling this is going to be along day tomorrow since it's getting late when we got onto the train and “everypony?” sat down and I look out at the sky for what seems like hours when I felt a hoof touch me just when I started to remember my past.

“um Elisabeth what's wrong y'all look might sad.” said Applejack for a moment I thought I saw my sister in her an almost started to cry but I stop it.

“ its nothing Applejack just a memory that I don't feel like bring up.” I said with a poker face that would bring most poker player to shame.

“ ah know y'ah lying! An it won't help keeping it to y'ah self.” she said. Me and the other ponies were surprise by how their friend yelled at me even I am she seem out of character there.

“ Sorry but its something I don't like talking about” I said even my “NEW” friend if I had any, back home didn't know much about me that not even my true age. When she saw that I was crying she stop trying to fine out more and just sat there trying comforting me tell we got to Ponyville, and I went with twilight because she ask me to stay the night with her and I saw that she lives in a library she told me her assistant Spike was with a couple of filly called the “cutie mark crusaders” and she let me sleep on the spare bed in her guess room and didn't bother me for awhile and I sleep all night. except when diner was ready but i didn't feel like eating hay and stuff like that.