• Published 16th May 2015
  • 1,093 Views, 10 Comments

The Life of Princess Skyla - Stardom Freedom



Just the average, everyday life of Princess Skyla.

  • ...
12
 10
 1,093

Having Her

My name is Princess Skyla. I was just born today. I have a pink coat, yellow and purple mane and tail, and blue eyes. I know it's probably weird that I'm a newborn writing this, but I was able to write when I came out of Mommy's stomach. They gave me this diary after they learned about my ability. I'll go ahead and tell you the story, since I could hear and see a lot from Mommy's stomach. Here's the whole story...

"I'm pregnant," Mommy (Princess Cadance) said cheerfully to her sister-in-law, Twilight Sparkle. Well, now she's my auntie. Mommy hugged my daddy, Shining Armor.

Auntie Twilight gaped at them. "Yay! Filly or colt?"

"A filly. We did an x-ray and were able to make out a horn and wings. And Alicorns are all females, so we knew that our child would be a girl." Daddy explained.

To me, that sounded kind of creepy. Anyway, let's continue.

"I can't wait! I'll be Auntie Twilight!" Auntie Twilight sighed.

"And we want you to host the baby shower. We hope it won't be a lot on your hooves. You know, because of the wedding preparations..." Mommy trailed off.

Auntie Twilight had gotten engaged to Uncle Flash Sentry that month.

"I don't mind at all. In fact, I can't wait!" Auntie Twilight beamed.

"Great! We'll see you then." Mommy and Daddy walked away.

***

You're probably wondering, "Is it time for you to talk about the part where Cadance had you? Is it, is it, is it?" Well, guess what? No. I'm going to talk about Auntie Twilight's wedding.

It wasn't a normal wedding; some odd stuff happened.

Uncle Flash and Auntie Twilight were engaged. But then, apparently, Uncle Flash met somepony else, a pony from the quote-on-quote "human world," Sunset Shimmer, and decided to marry her on the last minute.

Auntie Twilight was depressed. When her friends found out, they were angry. But Auntie Twilight decided that if Uncle Flash was happy, she was happy. Her friends grudgingly agreed.

Mommy was presiding. She seemed to be fine that Uncle Flash was marrying Sunset.

"Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer. Before we begin, does anypony object this marriage?"

Rainbow Dash, one of Auntie Twilight's friends, hollered, "I OBJECT!"

Uncle Flash and Sunset then turned into Changelings!

The audience gasped, and I kicked Mommy vigorously. She winced in pain. Hey, I couldn't help it! I was still in her stomach! And I hate Changelings!

"Where's my fiance?!" Auntie Twilight demanded.

The female Changeling approached Twilight. "I'm Bugamena, and this is Pepper. He and I are sorry, but Queen Chrysalis forced us. We don't know where Flash Sentry is. But Sunset Shimmer is still in the human world."

Pepper nodded.

Right then, Queen Chrysalis appeared. She scowled at Bugamena and Pepper. "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THE PLAN!"

She pointed her horn to the floor, and Uncle Flash appeared.

"Since my plan is ruined, I might as well give him back to you. But I will be back, Twilight Sparkle." Chrysalis glared at Twilight, then at the pair of Changelings.

Once she, Pepper, and Bugamena left the scene, Twilight and Flash embraced.

They both carried on with their wedding, with no interruptions.

It was really fun; this was the first wedding I'd ever been to. And Uncle Flash seemed really nice.

Anyway, after this experience, now I really like weddings.

***

Now you're probably thinking, "Is it time for you to tell about Cadance having you now?" Here's your answer: No. It's time to talk about the baby shower.

Mommy and Daddy were surrounded by presents, balloons that read, "It's a GIRL!", and a bunch of congratulating ponies.

"We're all so happy for you two!"

"Here's a gift for the filly!"

"What will the foal eat for breakfast every morning?"

UGH. Could I not take a nap in peace? Just because I'm in somepony's stomach doesn't mean I don't need space too.

I guess Auntie Twilight didn't want my parents and I to suffer, so she gently pushed everypony away. Thank you, Auntie Twilight! Thank you!

Then Pinkie Pie, another one of Auntie Twilight's friends, stood on top of a table and yelled, "OKAY, EVERYPONY! TIME FOR THE COUPLE TO OPEN THEIR PRESENTS!"

Mommy grabbed a gift wrapped in rainbow-colored wrapping paper from Rainbow Dash. She opened it. It was a rattle for me to play with, and some other toys. Yay! Toys!

Then, she opened Pinkie's gift. It was a hat that I could wear to bed.

Rarity's gift was a bunch of clothes I could wear.

Auntie Twilight gave us a book Mommy and Daddy could read to me. They were fairytales, which was better. I love fairytales. The handsome princes, pretty princesses, and happy endings.

Applejack gave me a crib to sleep in. She painted it herself.

Fluttershy gave me a bunch of stuffed animals.

I got more and more gifts until they were all unwrapped. Mommy sighed happily as Daddy said, "Thank you, everypony, for the gifts you gave us for our daughter."

Everypony said "You're welcome," and left the baby shower.

***

Okay, everypony! It's time! Get ready!

Okay, so, I was just in Mommy's stomach, counting down the days until I would be able to come out and see the light for the first time ever.

I would see the light in... a week. A week! I couldn't wait that long! I wanted to get out right then and there!

That's when I got an idea. I would come out early! Okay. I thought. Kick as hard as you can! You can do it! I kicked fiercely, harder than I had before. That's when Mommy fainted. "I think she's ready," she whispered. Daddy gasped and leaded Mommy to the hospital.

When she was there, I was still kicking her. Hurry up, slowpokes, while I'm still young! I thought, frustrated.

Luckily, Mommy started pushing. I could see a little bit of light! Keep it up, Mommy!

She kept pushing until I saw the light. It was beautiful.

"She's beautiful. Let's name her Skyla. I've always liked that name." Mommy decided. She clothed me in a pink outfit that Rarity made for me.

I looked at Mommy and Daddy. Mommy was beautiful, with her pink coat and tri-colored pink, purple, and yellow mane. Daddy was handsome, with his white coat and blue coat.

Then I saw a quill just laying there. I grabbed it and wrote on the wall, "Thank you, Mommy!"

My parents gaped. "Our little girl has an amazing ability!" Daddy exclaimed.

I laughed.

But my parents were dead serious and actually gave me this diary. I wrote a few words and showed them. Then I continued writing.

***

So that's that. The whole story. I decided to write about my whole life, so I'll write back in a few years.

Until next time, Skyla.

Author's Note:

That's the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

I got my idea for Skyla on the Pooh's Adventures Wiki. Here's the picture I found of Skyla as an infant. Click here if you want to see it.