• Published 11th May 2015
  • 5,299 Views, 62 Comments

Twily's Relaxation - Readan



Rainbow Dash is looking to return to the Relaxation Center, and this time, Twilight's coming with her.

  • ...
15
 62
 5,299

Toys and Treats

Twily couldn't remember the last time she'd looked at anything with the amount of wonder that she was currently experiencing. Everything she was seeing, hearing, and feeling seemed so amazing to her, even the most mundane of things. The colors of the walls were delightfully eye-catching. The soft rug beneath her hooves tickled as she walked across it. The crinkling of the poofy diapers around her and Dashie's rumps made her giggle softly, and Mama Sweet's soft humming was so soothing. If she had any worries before, they were quite easily forgotten already.

Both fillies squealed playfully as they were lifted up by Sweet's magic. Twily was especially surprised; she was used to being the one lifting others with her magic. Truth be told, being moved around by another's magic was not something that she felt particularly comfortable about. It felt to her like a loss of control, and the only ones she would allow to do so without complaint were her parents and Princess Celestia. She looked to Mama Sweet, who smiled warmly to them as her horn glowed. Twily was already feeling a great deal of trust towards Mama Sweet. It was unclear to her whether or not the effects of the potion instilled that trust in her, but it was there regardless, and it was enough to make her okay with being levitated around by her. She was Mama Sweet, after all, and she would never hurt her little foals.

"Now you girls just sit here and play for a few minutes," Sweet said, depositing the two in a large playpen. "And Mama...and Nana Sweet will be right back once she's got your treats ready. Then we'll have a nice meal, and then I've got a special playtime surprise for you. Dashie, since you're the older filly, you're responsible for little Twily until I get back, okay?"

Twily scrunched her nose. Something felt odd about this. She was pretty positive that she was usually the one that her friends, Dashie included, came to when they needed something, she could swear that she was typically the de facto leader as far as interactions with her friends went. But...that couldn't be the case. Because she was a little foal, and Mama Sweet said that Dashie was older. Mama Sweet wouldn't lie, so it had to be true. She turned to Dashie and smiled at her, accepting the idea of her being in charge. She loved Dashie and Dashie loved her, so letting her be in charge probably wouldn't be too bad.

"Kay Nana Sweet!" Dashie said with a smile, leaning over and giving Twily a hug. Twily giggled and leaned into the hug from the older filly.

"Good fillies," Sweet praised. "I'll be right back!" She quickly made her way into the kitchen, leaving the two little ones on their own.

"Okay Twily!" Dashie said, smiling. "You gotta play what I wanna play cause I'm the oldest!" Twily smiled back at Dashie, staring at her with reverence. She wanted to be a good filly and listen to Dashie, and she was certain that whatever playtime ideas Dashie had would be super-fun.

"Okay Dashie," Twily responded. She felt a bit of wetness on the side of her mouth and quickly realized she'd been drooling a bit. That didn't bother her. Fillies her age sometimes did that. She watched eagerly as Dashie looked around the playpen for something fun for the two to play with. She wasn't sure why Dashie was taking so long; to her, everything in the playpen looked really, really fun. Knowing Dashie, though, she wouldn't stop until she found the single most funnest thing there was. Twily hesitated for a moment. If her adult mind could have heard her use the word "funnest" in earnest, it would have likely revolted. But right now, her adult mind was resting, and her foal mind found "funnest" to be the bestest possible word for the situation.

"Think fast!" Dashie suddenly shouted. Twily looked up to see a small rubber ball hurtling towards her. She was left with no time to react, and the surprise of being struck on the nose with the ball caused her to fall back on her diapered rump. It didn't hurt too bad, being a small, soft ball, but the tiny bit of pain and the large bit of surprise were a lethal combination for the foal-minded mare, and tears began to well up in her eyes. She tried to fight them, but a sense of fear overtook her, and however illogical it was, her mind was making her freak out about the pain and wonder if it would ever leave.

"I'm sorry!" Dashie said, rushing up to her as fast as her motor skills would allow. "I didn't mean to! Don't cry!" Dashie quickly wrapped Twilight in a big hug, squeezing her so tightly it made her squeak. She pulled back from the hug a moment later, leaning in to inspect Twily's nose. After a moment, she puckered her lips up and gave Twily's nose a wet little kiss. "All better?" Twily sniffled, managing a smile. Her nose was already feeling better, and she was convinced it was due to Dashie's sweet little kiss.

"Better," Twily responded.

"Good!" Dashie said, backing up and pointing to the ball near Twily's hooves. "Throw it!"

Twily's mind worked slowly, processing what Dashie had told her to do. She reached forward with both front hooves, getting a weak grasp on the ball. Picking things up was proving to be more difficult than she expected, causing her to drop the ball once, but she was determined to get it. After all, this is what Dashie wanted, and Dashie knew best. Another try proved fruitful, and she found the ball gripped tightly between her front hooves. With a cute little grunt, Twily threw the ball with all her might. She watched as the ball fell a mere few feet from her. She was no athlete when she was her normal self, but she certainly would have gotten it farther than that. It didn't matter to Twily though. She did what Dashie wanted, and it was still managing to bounce and roll its way over to her. Twily giggled happily; this was fun!

"Throw harder Twily!" Dashie said as she hurled the ball back, though a little lighter this time so she wouldn't smack her in the face. The ball bounced once and landed by Twily's hooves, and Twily giggled as she grabbed for it. Her lack of coordination caused her to miss, but it worked out anyway as she ended up accidentally kicking it in Dashie's direction. This delighted her even more as she watched the ball roll towards Dashie. The two ended up passing the ball back and forth for a while, unsure of exactly how long it was.

"Wanna do something else!" Dashie suddenly declared as Twily was about to throw the ball back. She began to look around for more toys, until her eyes settled on a set of markers.

"Twiiiiily," Dashie said with a grin. "We gotta play a new game!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, girls!" Sweet sang as she reentered the nursery. "Dinner's rea-"

Sweet stopped in her tracks. Sitting in front of her were her two little charges, and from the looks of things, perhaps leaving them alone for so long wasn't the best of ideas. Dashie was smiling an innocent little smile as she sat next to Twily, whose face was absolutely covered in marker. Silly little designs had been drawn all over her, and judging by the smile on her face, she couldn't care less.

"We play carnival!" Twily announced happily.

"I'm the face painter pony!" Dashie said with a proud grin.

Sweet just stared for a few moments before shaking her head and smirking. "You fillies are too much." She poked Dashie's chest with a hoof. "And you, missy, are lucky that those markers are washable, or else you'd be in big trouble."

"Trouble?" Dashie asked, her ears falling.

"Mhm," Sweet responded. "This is a place for ponies to relax, but I still have to do something if they misbehave. Luckily, you're off the hook this time. But no more drawing on Twily, okay? Let's be good little fillies."

"Kay Nana Sweet," Dashie replied, perking up a little once she realized that she wasn't, in fact, in trouble.

"Good girl," Sweet said. "Now come to the bathroom with Twily and I so I can clean her face off." She leaned in and gave Twily a kiss on the cheek. "Mama's going to make you all neat and clean, okay? We want to make sure everypony can see your pretty face."

Twily beamed back at Sweet. Out of the corner of her eye, Twily could see a little pout on Dashie's face. If she had the capacity to think like an adult, she likely would have caught the jealousy in Dashie's stare. She didn't, though, as she was far too focused on the praise from her mama. She waddled along happily, thinking about how pretty her face must have been for her mama to notice, while Dashie followed, much less enthusiastic. Thankfully for her, Sweet was quite attentive.

"Why the long face, sweetie?" Sweet asked.

"I wanna be pretty too..." Dashie mumbled. Sweet stopped and looked straight into Dashie's eyes.

"You are pretty, my little Dashie," Sweet told her. "You're so pretty...Nana Sweet wishes she could be as pretty as you two lil' cuties." This caused the two to gasp.

"You're real pretty Mama Sweet!" Twily exclaimed.

"You're the prettiest Nana ever!" Dashie added. Sweet giggled and reached out to hug the two of them, giving them little pats on their diapered rumps.

"Aww, thank you girls," Sweet said. "Now c'mon, no more time for dawdling. We need to get your face clean so you can eat and then go play!" The two fillies nodded obediently and continued on towards the bathroom.

Once Twily's face was all clean again, Sweet led the pair into the dining room. She used her magic to levitate Twily up, and this time Twily didn't even worry for a second. Mama Sweet only had her best intentions in mind, so she was welcome to move her about as she pleased. She found herself seated in a high chair and raised her forelegs at Sweet's prompting so the tray could be lowered to secure her into the chair. She was still getting used to the idea of the diaper around her waist. It was so thick and fluffy under her rump, she felt almost like she was sitting on a super-comfy pillow. She wiggled playfully in her high chair, taking in the feeling. Dashie, meanwhile, was lifted by Sweet's magic and placed into a regular chair as Sweet explained to her that she was grown-up enough to not need a high chair, although there was a little strap attached to it to make sure she didn't fall off.

"Time for noms!" Sweet said as she placed dishes of carrots in front of the two. "And a special little treat to accompany your dinners." Each plate of carrots was soon joined by a small slice of cranberry sauce, a fact which was greatly appreciated by the two.

"Open up, cutie!" Sweet said, moving a spoon towards Dashie's mouth. Dashie had different plans, though, as she pouted.

"I can do it Nana Sweet," Dashie said, trying her best to sound grown-up.

"Oh my, I'm ever so sorry," Sweet said with a bemused smirk. "I should know that you're a big filly." She placed the spoon in Dashie's hooves.

"Look! I can do it!" Dashie bragged, making sure to make a big spectacle of putting her own spoon in her mouth so Sweet would be proud of her.

"Very good, Dashie!" Sweet praised. "You're such a big girl now!" She moved over to Twily and smiled sweetly at her. "But the little one still needs Mama's help, right?" She quickly tied a little bib around Twily's neck, then moved the spoon towards her mouth, making little whooshing sounds as it approached. Twily giggled in delight and opened her mouth, letting Sweet spoon-feed her. She could vaguely remember being able to feed herself, but being fed by Mama Sweet was so nice and relaxing. She ate her food obediently, staring lovingly at Mama Sweet as she did. Every once in a while she would catch sight of Dashie glancing at her, but the sweet, nummy cranberry sauce distracted her from it. She ended up getting some of it on her face, and Mama Sweet was happy to clean it off for her, all the while praising her for how much she did manage to get in her mouth.

"You both ate so well!" Sweet marveled. "Now let's wash those num-nums down, hm?" She lit her horn up and quickly floated over a foal bottle full of milk and a sippy cup. The sippy cup was placed in front of Dashie, while the bottle stayed in Sweet's magical grasp. She gave Twily's belly a poke. "Let's go sit on the couch and have our ba-ba, hm?"

"Yes Mama Sweet!" Twily responded cheerfully. Sweet removed the tray from the high chair and helped Twily down, but she paused when she caught sight of Dashie staring a forlorn stare at her cup.

"What's the matter, Dashie?" Sweet asked, tilting her head.

"Don't like this," Dashie said with a frown, nudging the cup.

"It's juice, darling," Sweet replied. "It's very tasty!"

"Not the juice," Dashie said. "Cup."

"You don't like the cup?" Sweet asked. Then she equipped a sly little grin. "Are you saying you want a ba-ba too?" Dashie replied with a mumble, looking down and blushing. Sweet giggled softly and trotted over to pat her on the back. "You're a big filly, Dashie."

"But I wanna sit with you an' Twily," Dashie moaned. She let out a little sniffle, one which was quickly muted by a hug from Sweet.

"Shhhhshshsh," Sweet whispered. "Even big fillies can do foalish things. That doesn't make them any less of a big filly." She lit her horn up once more, and the sippy cup was replaced with a fresh bottle of milk. Dashie's eyes lit up, but a look of worry quickly crossed her face.

"I still a big filly?" Dashie asked. Sweet giggled and ran a hoof through Dashie's mane.

"Of course," Sweet said. "You're Nana's little big filly."

"I can't be little an' big Nana Sweet!" Dashie laughed as she got out of her chair. Sweet looked over the adult-bodied pony with the foalish mind and grinned.

"I think you can," Sweet told her. Then she gave both fillies' diapered rumps a gentle pat. "Now c'mon. Growing fillies need their milk." The two giggled and followed Sweet over to the couch. Sweet sat down and patted either side, and Twily and Dashie both worked on climbing onto the couch. Dashie got up with only tiny problems, but Twily was less coordinated and needed Sweet's help to get up on the couch.

"Heads on me," Sweet said with a smile, patting her lap. Both fillies were more than happy to curl up on either side of Sweet and rest their heads in her lap. Sweet held the bottles in front of their mouths, gently inserting the amber nipples once they were open. Twily looked a bit confused as the nipple entered her mouth, unsure as to how to work it. She watched as Dashie immediately got to drinking and tried to imitate her actions, and it was soon rewarded with a few drops of milk. Twily was delighted by this and tried to repeat her action, eventually falling into a gentle, rhythmic suckling. Little suckling sounds filled the air as the two happy fillies drank their milk. Sweet stroked their manes as they drank, cooing and telling them how good they were being.

Twily drank until she felt she couldn't fit any more in her belly, but was encouraged by Sweet to finish the tiny bit of milk remaining. Twily wanted to make Sweet happy, so she began suckling again. She eventually finished the last bit of her milk, feeling overfull but very satisfied. Sweet carefully sat both Twily and Dashie up, draping their upper halves over her shoulders. She began gently patting their backs, and Dashie was quick to let out a burp. Twily did the same shortly after, but a bit of milk accompanied the burp.

"Nana! Twily spit up!" Dashie alerted her. Twily blushed lightly, but Sweet shushed her as she pulled her back to a sitting position and began dabbing at her mouth with the bib that she still hadn't removed. Twily's brief moment of embarrassment passed quickly. What just happened was perfectly okay. Mama Sweet was there to take care of her.