• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 432 Views, 17 Comments

If The World Was Mine - Nikkori



Button Mash is sort of sick of the world. He finds a weird artifact and makes the world his.

  • ...
29
 17
 432

Button's world #1

Author's Note:

Ponies are out of character on purpose so the story makes sense. After all, it's Button's world.

I woke to my mom making pancakes. Huh. I thought. this never happens.

"Good morning, Button!" My mom came up the stairs with a present and card in her mouth. The card said Happy Birthday Button, with a picture of the CMC on it.

"Can I open it?" I look at my mom, Love Tap.

"After you eat your yummy breakfast I made!" She motions for me to follow her. I remember how this is happening. I touch my neck. The Jewel. When I get downstairs, the pancakes are still fresh. I began to eat. So good. So fluffy. So whipped creamy? My mom was slowly adding whipped cream to the pancakes. Finally, I finished. Present time!

"Button! Sweetie's here!" As soon as mom says that Sweetie whips out her laptop in front of me. We go on our Candy Wonderland server on Sweetie's. We turn on our High On Sugar mod pack.

"Hey, did you open the gift?" Sweetie squirmed.

"No." I place a sugar brick down.

"Open it then." Sweetie Belle nudges the gift.

"Okay." I start to open the red wrapping paper. Before I get a good look, Sweetie Belle kisses me on my lips. I turn Apple-iron-sweaty-in heat red. Sweetie Belle is baboon butt red. On Minecraft, her skin, a very pale woman with pink and purple hair put lots of tnt around me.

"Celestia dang it." Sweetie blew me up. Sweetie left.