• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 432 Views, 17 Comments

If The World Was Mine - Nikkori



Button Mash is sort of sick of the world. He finds a weird artifact and makes the world his.

  • ...
29
 17
 432

Prepping

We went to the Carousel Boutique. Rarity was inside.

"Um Rarity?"

"Yes, Sweetie Belle?" Rarity was rearranging her patterns.

"Can you repair our saddle bags?" Sweetie sheepishly asked.

"Mwah Ha Ha Ha!" Rarity Laughed. She gladly used her magic to fix them. She gave Sweetie one with a heart, Rumble the one with a grey cloud, Apple Bloom the one with a apple, Scootaloo the bag with Rainbow Dash on it, then I got the one with a direction pad on it. We thanked Rarity and left.

"To Twilight's Library!" Rumble yelled.

"Why?" Scootaloo asked.

"So it doesn't seem suspicious. If we got food, she would draw a conclusion that we are going on an adventure." I beamed at my smart idea. Scootaloo accepted my answer. Before we knew it, we were at the library.

"Oh hello! What do you need?" Twilight looked at the five. I handed her a paper Which had The Jewel of Karabina scribbled on it. She searched a shelf, pulling out five books on the subject.

"One for each of you!" Twilight added that five books were handed out. We left.

***
"To Sweet Apple Acres!" We galloped to the farm.

"Howdy!" Applejack greeted. We politely said hello.

"Can we have ten apples each?" Scootaloo asked.

"Sure. In tha barn, Sugarcube."

"Have you ever played Apple Buck Simulator?" I asked Applejack. She shook her head.

"Have you played Mareio Cart One?" I tried again.

"Eynope." She shook her head. I couldn't beleive that.

"Have you even played a video game?" Thought she was going to say no.

"Ah have. Ah have tha first ever Joyboy." She motion to my friends, who had apples for me. I ran to them and took the apples.

"Let's go to our homes and get our valuables and precious things. We meet at the CMC's clubhouse. Deal?" Rumble looked at us. I instantly shook my head yes. The crusaders said yes. We went our own separate ways.

***
I'm still sick of the world. Mom, if I don't come back within a day after finding this note, I am probably dead or missing. I need to find this weird artifact. Life is a video game, but I have one life left. Tell every pony I died in Kid World War. Tell Rarity I've always loved Sweetie Belle. Tell Applejack that her name, Applejack Apple, is stupid. My last words are I damn Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to The Nether. Sincerely, Button Mash. I felt proud about my note. I put five Apple juice boxes, all of my hoove held games, and my laptop into my saddle bag. I trotted happily downstairs, kissed my mom, and went to the clubhouse. I knew I was ready.

Author's Note:

Starting with Button's world!?