• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 2,779 Views, 45 Comments

Prince Solaris Marries Arceus - Metroid Prime



After dating for a while, Prince Solaris decides to go though the Proccess of the Conjux Ritus in order make Arceus his Consort.

  • ...
7
 45
 2,779

Act of Acquaintance A.K.A. Meeting the family

"Is everyone here?" Solaris said to the gathered group.

Right now assembled in the throne room was what Prince Solaris considered his closest friends.

His brother Artemis stood on his right while his pupil Dusk Shine and his 5 friends(the Elements of Harmony), Spike the Dragon and his other student Sunset Glare waited in anticipation.

"I believe that is everyone brother, although Princess Cadence won't be able to attend due to something coming up at the last second" Artemis responded.

"I see....well I guess she can come next time"

Spike then raised his hand.

"Yes Spike"

"So who exactly are we all meeting?"

"Yeah" Sunset Glare continued "In the letter you sent us, it said that we were going to meet a group of people in a week's time, but you never said who"

"...Well"


One week ago.

"The Conjux Ritual?" Solaris has never heard of such a thing.

"Yes, would you like me to explain it for you?" Arceus said with an innocent smile

"Yes, that would nice"

"Well Solaris, as you know I am a deity charged with protecting my world and watching over it as its guardian creator"

"That you are"

"However, because I am a heavenly being who controls a vast amount of power, I can't just marry anyone and call it a day"

"Marriages hardly ever are my dear"

"Indeed, but just like how every culture has their own form of unions, so do us divine begins. For us the process is unique and in a way helps solidify the trust and love between between us, I hope you understand"

"I understand, so what exactly do we do in this ritual."

"Well, it's basically four steps, four simple easy to comprehend trails. The first is the Act of Acquaintance, our families and closest friends must meet with each other and develop at least some level of mutual trust and respect, if were to be any tension between our family it must be resolved there."

"True, our marriage wouldn't be as blessed if it didn't have the approval of our loved ones."

"Second is the Act of Profference also known as the act of gift giving, you can give me anything as long as it's well intent"

"Alright"

"Third is the Act of Disclosure, the couple must confess to each other something deeply personal, either something that they would consider shameful or intensely personal, it is a declaration of weakness and therefore trust"

"...Oh, well that's gonna be a doozy"

"It probably will, and the fourth act and final act, Devotion, where the respondent(me) does something spectacular to demonstrate their love."

Solaris took a moment to memorize all that had been said.

"So that's it uh. Welp sounds like a fun challenge, I'll do it!"

Arceus smiled before giving her love a nuzzle of affection.

"Well you good luck dear, I'll be waiting"


"Well in order for me to explain that, I have to state the reason first. As Artemis knows, I am engaged to be married"

A silence went throughout the room before it was broken by Dusk Shine.

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"

"I am engaged, to be wed with my beloved fiance"

"....And when were you going to tell us this?"

"When it became relevant, which it just now did"

Dusk Shine would have deadpanned, but he respected his mentor to much to do that.

"But before that happens we both agreed that our families and friends should get to know each other first, because once we get married I feel like we will be seeing each other often, so it is logical that we get acquainted with each other."

The Mane six looked at each other before nodding.

"Well I think it's a great idea" Rarity said

"It'l be a meet and greet party!" Pinkie exclaimed

"Eh, I got nothing better to do" Sunset said

"Everyone good, okay then, the portal should be open any minute now"

"Yeah, wait what Protal?"

As if on cue, a bright light began to shine from the floor before them and faded to reveal a swirling hole in time and space, its destination, one could guess.

"Alright, who's first?"


The Legendary Pantheon, Hall of Origins

Giratina preferably wanted to be somewhere else.

As much as she loved her mother(to an extent), they didn't exactly have the best mom and daughter relationship. Even though they had rebonded somewhat ever since her banishment to the Reverse World was lifted, it wasn't strong enough that she would openly give her maker a hug.

Yet.

But seeing as how her mom was engaged to someone, she felt that she needed to meet this person so she can give her "Seal of Approval".

From what Arceus had told them, her fiance as well as his friends and family would be here soon.

Looking around, many Legendary and "Mythical" Pokemon(As so named by the humans) had shown up for this meet and greet, ranging from the Kanto Legendaries to the Unova Dragons, even Yveltal had torn herself away from her PS4 to be here, dragging her boyfriend Xerneas with her. The only ones who were not here was Groudon, Kyogre, as well as some others.

"Hello Tina, fancy seeing you here"

The Renegade Pokemon turned her head to see Xerneas himself approaching him, the Life Pokemon wearing his signature gentleman smile.

"Xerneas, I see you got the memo"

"Well I could not just ignore an order from the Original One. After all she's getting married and I must see just who won our maker's heart"

"Oh really, are you also gonna try and get his size so you can start designing his wedding suit?" Tina said with a sly smile.

"Hey! It will be a fabulous suit, one that our children will speak of for generations to come!"

Giratina gave a small smile as she shook her head, Xerneas hobby was designing clothing for the Legendary Pokemon(even though they don't normally wear clothes), he was also much more outgoing than his mother(the previous Xerneas) who was very shy for reasons unknown.

His girlfriend Yveltal was also a departure from her father who was known for his dark humor and demeanor while his daughter was fun loving and nice to everyone.

But those two made a cute couple nonetheless and were one of the few "friends" that would give Tina the time of day.

"Well when he gets here, I'm gonna see just how you pull it of"

Before Xerneas could respond, a very recognizable voice rang out.

"Heyo!"

Tina flinched before looking up to so see the head of the Djinn Pokemon himself popping out of one of his portals.

"Well well, if it isn't the Lord of the Rings himself, come to annoying me again?"

"Hey! I don't annoy people, I entertain!"

"Aha, sure"

"Yep, well anyway Lady Llama's boyfriend is here and I thought I'd just let you know"

"..Alright then, let's meet this guy"

Hoopa then enlarged his ring and brought them to the room where everyone was waiting in anticipation something began to step out of a portal created by Palkia.

Coming out first was a alablaster equine with wings and a unicorn horn, followed by a younger blue version of said Equine and finally several smaller multicolored horses.

Neither side spoke a word for a few seconds before Applejack spoke up.

"Well I'll be darned"

A few laughs came from a few of the legends before Arceus approached the group.

"Solaris! I'm so glad you're here"

"Why wouldn't I be" the two shared a small embrace before Arceus continued.

"Welcome, to the Hall of Origins"


Artemis could only look around and stare at the beings before him, many of them radiated large amounts of power and looked just was breathtaking.

From what his brother told him Arceus's family were considered Legends and Myths by the people of her world, and were treated as such.

But he had plenty of time to get to know him, and resumed listening to Arceus.

"So this is your family" Arceus said

"Is a way, you know my brother Artemis, while this young pony is my student Dusk Shine and his friends"

Dusk sweated a beat for a moment before stepping forward.

"H-hello, my name is Dusk Shine, and these are my friends: Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Blitz, and Pinkie Pie"

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Um..hi"

"Howdy"

"Sup"

"Hiya!"

The Legends gave their own hellos and waves before Arceus spoke again.

"So as all of you know, me and Solaris as engaged to be married"

The couple both showed off their respective engagement items.

And as tradition demands we must go through the Conjux Ritus, which says that our love ones must meet and get acquainted with each other while forming some degree of friendship.

Both parties gave each other looks as to pick out who they wanted to talk to.

"And so, let's get started!"


After greetings were had, the legendaries decided to divide up into several groups while their Equine visitors would visit each one and mingle, someone also had set up a snack table with a drink fountain.

Dusk Shine being the curious one, decided to visit the group that had a blue cat creature, as well as two larger ones, a green pixie like creature, a mouse with a "V" one its head, and floating pink rock creature with a heart diamond on its head that was wearing a dress.

"Hello, am I interrupting anything?"

The green pixie floated up to him and gave him a smile.

"No not at all! Come sit"

Dusk then felt his body being lifted by some unknown force and was plopped down on a pillow, all the while the green Legends eyes where glowing blue.

"Interesting, they can use telekinesis" Dusk thought to himself.

"So, my name is Celebi, the blue guy is Mew, the lookalikes are Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y, the one with the "V" ears is Victini and last but not least is Princess DIancie."

"Wow, those are some unusual names" Dusk said

A feminine voice sounded in his head.

"Says the pony whose name is Dusk Shine"

"Wait, who said that?"

"Sorry, I mostly talk through telepathy, I'm Mewtwo Y"

"......"

"The one on the left"

"Ah, okay"

"So Dusk," Diancie began "Tell us about yourself"

"Well, I am the Personal Pupil of Prince Solaris, I have an older sister name Gleaming Shield who is the Captain of the Guard. I like to read and do research on interesting things whenever I can"

"Ah, so you consider yourself a scientist?" Mew asked.

"Well..not officially, but I would like to be"

"Well let's just hope you don't turn out to be a mad scientist, the Mewtwo's have had a bad experience with those lot"

"Okay...wait why is that?"

"Ummm...it's actually a touchy subject so-"

"No"

Everyone paused as they all looked intently at Mewtwo X.

"The purpose of this day was to get to know each other, he might as well know who we are...and how we came to be"


"So, how fast can you guys fly?"

Rainbow Blitz looked at the assembled birds who had grouped together, they had introduced themselves as Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Lugia and Ho-Oh.

"Well," Ho-oh began "We were not exactly born for speed, just power"

"So if it was a race you were looking for, I think you would better ask Rayquaza over there"

Rainbow followed the sight of Lugia's eyes to see a large serpentine black dragon with markings on its body.

"Okay thanks bye!"

Blitz immediately flew over to where Rayquaza was, leaving to birds alone.

"Your welcome!"

"Oh don't feel too offended, that's just how Rainbow is, always looking for competition."

The five birds turns to see a yellow pony with wings and a pink mane and tail.

"Hi, my name is Fluttershy"

Lugia smiled at her, she didn't even need her name to know that this pony was a shy one.

"Perfect."

"Well Fluttershy, tell us about yourself"

"Oh glady, well first of all I really like animals"

"Aha, keep going..."


"HiI'mPinkiePiedoyoulikeparties!?"

It was only by slowing down time for a second that Dialga could understand what the pink one had said.

The same could not be said for Palkia.

"Um...what?"

"She said her name is Pinkie Pie and asked if you like parties"

"Oh...um well I guess"

"You guess? You mean you're not sure?"

"Well....whenever I have a party it's just on my birthday, and even then, only few show up. Those few being Dialga, and some fellow legends. But most of the time they aren't memorable"

"Aww, that's no way to spend your birthdays, they should be fun and happy, In fact!"

Seemingly out of nowhere Pinkie revealed what appeared to be a blue toy cannon.

"We can have a party right now"

The sibling dragons looked at each other before Palika responded.

"Sorry, Pinkie, but I prefer to keep my celebrations, calm and classy. No offence but I try to keep up an image of professionalism"

"Yes, you see Palkia has a short temper that she tries to keep in check"

"Hey, I do not have a short temper!"

Three days ago

"Okay seriously! What the actual-"

"Language" Dialga said as he entered his sisters room. "What seems to be the problem?"

"The problem!? Just look!"

Palkia stepped back to reveal a large computer screen, with what appeared to be graph that had images of him, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus.

"And..what am I looking at here."

"I made a twitter poll asking the humans which of us four are their favorite, and look at the results! 35% Arceus, 30% Tina 25% Dialga and me!? Sitting at the bottom with a low 15!"

"And, does this favoritism dictate how important you are?"

"It dictates how many humans would wear me on their shirts. *Sigh* I mean what am I going to do with all these!?"

Dialga turn his head to the left to see stacks of boxes from a human company called "CustomInk", he peered into an open one to see images of Palika on various shirts with the words "Best Legendary" on them.

Looking back up, he saw Palkia typing on the computer all the while muttering.

"To the colossal number of humans who worship Tina and Arceus, frankly GKYS"

*End flashback*

"Yeah, you never lose your temper"

"Exactly"


"So correct me if I'm wrong. You both were cloned from the genes of Mew here, by two evil organizations to be the most powerful Pokemon?"

"Correct, I was created by scientist for the criminal group Team Rocket, and Mewtwo Y was made by a secret group who we have yet to identify"

"Indeed, except Mewtwo Y was cloned from my DNA while Mewtwo X was cloned from another Mew"

"Ah, so their are more of you, I was under the impression that their you where all one of a kind"

"Only in some cases, I am the Prime of my species as is Celebi, Diancie and Victini here"

"Prime, what is that?"


"You see Sunset, Legends like me, Zekrom, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga are the only members of our kind. We can reproduce by mating with other compatible Pokemon or other Legendaries, but for the majority only one of use exist at a time. But Legendary Pokemon that have breeding populations like Darkrai, Lugia, Shaymin and the Elemental Birds have a Prime to represent and overall guide their respective species. They are not rulers, but chosen leaders who embody the overall best traits of their kind."

"Ah so the Legendary Pokemon that are here are the Primes of their races while the others are about doing their own thing."

"Yes, for example Lugia over there mated with a Flygon and had a son, while Cobalion fell in love with Virizion and had two children(a Cobalion and Virizion respectively) who will eventually take their parents title as the Prime of their kind if Arceus willing. I am a Reshiram who could have a child, but I have yet to find a mate who catches my eye"

"I see" Sunset then brought up a notepad and pencil, "Tell me more"


Artemis looked up at the large draconic being before him.

"So, I hear your name is Tina"

"....Only my friends call me that"

"Oh, well can I be you friend?"

"Really, you just walk up to someone and ask to be their friend? First of all what qualifies you to even be acquainted with me?"

"Well after talking to a few of the other legends, they told me that we can relate to each other"

"Oh did they." Not to self, root out rats "I highly doubt you can start comparing yourself to me, seeing as how you just met me"

"You're right, I have just met you. But it doesn't take knowing someone to see when they have a certain set of eyes that tell something"

At this, Giratina lowered her head to eye level with Artemis.

"Oh, and just what do my eyes betray?"

"....Regret"

Giratina was taken back at this.

"I can tell you are someone who made a mistake and paid a high price for it, you were put away and forgotten by the world while the only thing you had left was your anger. And after coming back you felt like an outcast for a while"

The fact that this pony had seen through her facade was very impressive, which is why it was hard for Tina to make direct eye contact with him now.

"W-well, even so you still haven't told me why you think we are relatable"

"Well let's just say I am also someone who lashed out at the world, and was isolated for it"

Tina then felt something on her leg, and looked down to see Artemis had put one of his hooves on it.

"So, I'll tell my story if you tell yours"


"Well I'll be, you all seem like some mighty nice folks"

"Agreed Applejack, I must say Xerneas I am just inspired by your majestic looks"

"Well I must say miss Rarity, I find your fashion idea's to be quite out there, must be the reason why you are so successful"

"Why thank you darling, next time we meet we both might as well exchange concepts"

"So Applejack and Rarity," Yveltal began "Do you like video games?"

"Video games?....oh right I have seen Sweetie Belle play one of those little handheld devices, but to answer your question no I'm afraid I do not"

"Oh...that's a shame"

"Yeah you see Yveltal here loves video games, whenever she is not flying around she's just sitting in her room playing her consoles"

"Hey! Everyone has a hobby"

"In fact, wanna know what her gamer name is"

"Oh no don't you dare!"

"Bacon Bird 717"

Applejacks eyes went wide before getting a closer look the the Destruction Pokemon, indeed her color scheme of primary white and secondary red made her look like a "Y" shaped slice of bacon.

And promptly fell to the floor laughing.

"You said you'd never tell anyone!"

"I made no such promise" Xerneas said with an innocent smile.


While everyone else conversed with all the other legends, Spike had sat down with a group that comprised Latios, Latias, Cresselia, Darkrai and Keldeo.

“So, what exactly is a Legendary Pokemon” Spike asked.

“Well Spike,” Latias said. “Legendary Pokemon are powerful Pokemon species charged with maintaining balance in the world. They also represent certain forces of the Earth, for example Cresselia and Darkrai represent the Full Moon and New Moon phases, plus they also symbolize Dreams and Nightmares respectively.”

“Wait” Spike looked towards the dark ghost like being with ghastly white hair. “She represents nightmares”

“Indeed, but my Nightmare powers are more a form of defense then it is an attack. My ability causes those who fall asleep in my vicinity to have bad dreams”

“Oh, okay so what do you represent Latias?”

“Oh I don’t really represent anything, but me and my brother charged as the Guardians of the Hoenn Region”

“Yeah, I may not symbolize some great thing like the Sun and Moon, but I am the fourth member of the Swords of Justice, who travel the Unova region protecting Pokemon”

“Wow, that sounds amazing! You must get it easy.”

“Actually no, in fact my test to become a Sword of Justice was a challenge all in itself. Wanna hear about it?”

"Sure"


“And after I helped my new trainer Platinum defeat the Team Galactic Boss Cyrus, I was welcomed back as a hero. Plus I got to rekindle some of the bond I had with Palkia and Dialga”

As Giratina finished her story Artemis, now had nothing but pity and compassion for the Renegade Pokemon

“I see, that was an interesting story. I can’t say my tale of being sealed in the my Moon for 1,000 years is as deep as that”

“Well considering I was banished for 16,000 years, I’m not gonna argue there.”

“Yeah….wait, you were banished 16,000 years!?”

“Yes”

“.....How old are you?”

“Almost as old as the very Earth, however I’m not implying that I’m immortal”

“Oh, you're not?”

“Nope, none of us are, not a single thing on this planet can live forever, not even mother”

“But, I thought your mom was a god”

“Not...in the literal sense. Despite the fact that she made this world and shaped this universe, she has told us multiple times that she is not a God but a deity”

“...Is there a difference between the two?”

“In fact their is, God is someone who is infallible, and can make no mistakes. God is omnipotent and omnipresent and every other omni you can think of. A Deity is a divine being who holds great power over something and is charged with overseeing a world or a people”

“I...think I can understand it. But if that is true does that mean there is not a God in this universe?”

“....If there is, then we should all fear him”


Arceus and Solaris were very happy as they looked around and saw both their families interacting with other and being friendly with each other.

“Look at them” Solaris said. “They seem to be getting along”

“Yes, it looks like the first act is going along well”

“Heh, I credit this to you being a good mother”

“The best mother in the universe”

“Hello Lady Arceus?”

The llama looked down to see Dusk Shine looking up at her.

“I must say you have an interesting family”

“Why thank you Dusk Shine, your words do me a kindness”

“Well any person who can win the heart of Prince Solaris is a friend in my book. You think we can come back here often?”

“Hmmm, well after me and Solaris get married I'll see what I can do”


“So tell me Palkia and Dialga, what can you do?” Sunset asked

“Well, me and my sister can control time and space respectively. I can travel through as well as speed up and slow down time. While my sister here can travel to and create other dimensions and realities”

“Yes, although I tend to stay away from universes where other versions of me exist, it may cause some trouble”

“Ah, so the theory about quantum realities is true? Realities where other doppelgangers of us live?”

“Yes. In fact let me tell you something, one day I found myself looking at another version of your Equus where a male incarnation of mom, an Arceus who identifies himself with male pronouns, had moved all of the Pokemon of his Earth as well as the good humans there for the sole purpose of escaping the evil of humanity that that tainted his world, he claims it was a fresh start”

“Wait, you're kidding me”

“Nope, apparently some twisted logic told him to move his people to an already inhabited world and didn’t even give that version of Equus so much as a warning. And just to prove a point he turned all the humans who he brought with him into Pokemon just so humanity's “evil ways” would never repeat themselves.”

“But...evil is everywhere, it's not just something that is tied to a single species, nor a single world or universe. What is that guy thinking?”

“I don’t know, I think that he would rather just deal with the flaws and falings of the Pokemon race rather than mankinds. Plus he also has a big ego which is not helping his case, what an idiot”

Meanwhile, in what the Transtechs call Universe ANW 114.5 Zeta

Arceus dropped the tea cup that he was holding, which shattered on the ground.

“Daddy, Whats wrong?”

“I’m….not qoute sure Mew, I feel as though someone is insulting my recent decisions”


After hours of talking and mingling, the day began to draw to a close, and Solaris decided that it was a good time to leave.

“Well, I trust everyone made some new friends today?” Arceus said

Everyone gave nods and voices of approval and agreement.

“I give them my seal of approval, I don’t see any problems with them” Xerneas said

“I have learned so much about this world, I just wish I could learn more” Dusk Shine said

Well, I can’t say I don’t like them, they’re okay in my books” said Giratina

“Yeah, maybe next time we can have a real party!”

After everyone was done giving their comments, Arceus then opened a portal which lead back to Canterlot Castle.

“We shall see each other again soon, take care!”

And with that the ponies went back through the rift while Solaris stayed behind for a few second longer.

“One down, three to go”

“Yep, this is just the first step”

The two gave each other a loving nuzzle before Solaris went through the portal just as it closed behind him.

Author's Note:

Note: Not everyone in this Equestria is genderbent.

And seeing as how I plan to further expand this world I shall give you of list of who is who.

Dusk Shine
Spike
Rarity
Rainbow Blitz
Applejack(male)
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Prince Solaris
Prince Artemis
Princess Cadence
Queen Umbra
Eris
King Metamorphosis
Gleaming Shield
Sunset Glare
Starlight Glimmer
CMC(Apple Bloom and Scootaloo are male, Sweetie Belle is still a girl)


And as for the Legendary Pokemon

.Yveltal(female)Shiny
.Zygarde(male)
.Solgaleo(male)
.Lunala(female)
.Giratina(female)
.Rayquaza(female)shiny
.Groudon(female)
.Kyogre(male)
.Xerneas(male)
.Hoopa(male)
.Diancie(female)shiny
.Palkia(female)
.Dialga(male)
.Mewtwo X(male) and Mewtwo Y(female)
.Mew(male)shiny
.Raikou(female)
.Entei(male)
.Suicune(male)
.Celebi(female)shiny
.Heatran(female)
.Jirachi(male)
.Darkrai(female)
.Victini(female)shiny
.Zekrom(female)
.Reshiram(female)
.Latias(female)
.Meloetta(female)
.Lugia(female)shiny
.Zapdos(male)
.Articuno(male)
.Moltres(female)
.Ho-oh(female)shiny
.Deoxys(2x male, 2x female): one for every forme
.Lake trio(All Shiny)
.Mesprit(female)
.Azelf(male)
.Uxie(male)shiny
.Shaymin(female)shiny
.Regigigas(male)
.Regice(female)
.Regirock(male)
.Registeel(male)
.Genesect Army
.Magearna(female)