• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,641 Views, 17 Comments

Pinkie's Guardian Angel - Timewarp321



Trevor was a normal guy living a normal life until the day he woke up in Sugarcube corner to find out he must guard the pink party pony Pinkie. Nopony can see him but they all can hear him how will Pinkies friends let alone Equestria survive?

  • ...
15
 17
 1,641

The Gangs All Here

As the next two stories ended starlight sat dumbfounded.

"You wanted to know more about me after our first encounter?" She asked twilight not understanding the logic.

"Yes, your skill in magic surprised me and made me curious." Twilight replied.

"I'm not comfortable talking about it right now." Starlight said avoiding everyone's gaze.

"We understand." Twilight said.

Before Starlight could respond the bell of the front door rang and all at the table turned to see who it was.

"Princess Luna? Prince Ethan? What are you two doing here?" Twilight asked.

"We're not the only ones here late, Twi." Ethan said.

"Really? who else showed up?" Pinkie asked excitedly.

"We did." a voice said from the door and Twilight immediately gasped.

"Moondancer?" She asked turned in her seat looking at her old friend.

"Hey Twi, I wanted you to meet some one. This is Konnor my coltfriend and Guardian Angel." Moondancer said meekly.

"I knew there was another one!" Ethan said rather triumphantly to everyone's confusion.

"Another one of what?" Konnor asked confused at what he was talking about.

"'Extra' Guardian Angels" Ethan said flatly facehoofing as he saw his mistake. "Now, before you get all worked up I am one as well I just had a feeling that there was another one like me. Nice to finally meet you." Ethan explained to Konnor to ease his mind

"Likewise" Konnor said warily still a little off about his outburst.

"Anyways, you're all wondering how i got my title and how I came to be, yes?" Ethan asked. All shook their heads in agreement.

"But I think Luna can fill in the blanks to your stories then I'll give mine." there was a groan from Rainbow Dash.

"Groan again and I will make the Wonderbolts reconsider putting you in thier reserves." Ethan said with a bit of venom in his voice then he intended to put in them.

"You wouldn't dare" Dash said visibly afraid through her fascade.

"Try me." he said flatly not taking any of her crap today.

Dash said nothing. Ethan smiled and turned his head to his princess.

"I thought so, so Luna if you would be so kind." he said

"Gladly well it was after I had summoned the two sitting in the booth....." She began.

Author's Note:

yes the sequel is gonna be about Moondancer and Konnor.




Now if I can remember that the guys name is Konnor.....