• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,641 Views, 17 Comments

Pinkie's Guardian Angel - Timewarp321



Trevor was a normal guy living a normal life until the day he woke up in Sugarcube corner to find out he must guard the pink party pony Pinkie. Nopony can see him but they all can hear him how will Pinkies friends let alone Equestria survive?

  • ...
15
 17
 1,641

Timing is Everything

Starlight looked confused. She knew something was off but she couldn't put her hoof on it. After a few minutes of trying to grasp what eluded her she just sighed in defeat.

"So let me get this straight, all three of you got your guardian angels sent to you on the same day?" Starlight asked trying to get her mind wrapped around the stories told.

"Nononono those two were sent first," Ethan said pointing at the two humans. "I came later, about a day later." He said pointing at himself.

There was a sound of glass breaking as Starlight's eye was twitching. Everybody prepared for her to snap.

"But all your stories.... THEY DONT ADD UP!" Starlight yelled in frustration while Evan calmed her down before things got worse than that.

" Well to fix that let us tell you how Solace here got to know my friends." Twilight said smiling somewhat evily at Solace. Solace's face visibly paled when he heard this.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Solace stuttered out nervously looking everywhere but at Twilight.

"Well, it was the morning after the assignment of our guardians...." Twilight began getting very close to Solace who still wasn't looking at her directly.

Author's Note:

Sorry for this being so short but I'm working on the next chapter with Fictional Fanatic. So be patient with me and happy new year!:pinkiehappy: