• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,405 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony vs. Anime! - Masked_Frenchman



Watch as your favorite anime characters and My Little Pony characters and OC's battle it out in a fair, well calculated battle against one another. Only one can win! You choose who fight's, you decide who enters the ring of battle

  • ...
12
 99
 1,405

Kirito-kun vs Princess Twilight Sparkle

Battle 2: Kirito-kun vs Twilight Sparkle!

Here we go, the second battle of the MLP vs Anime series! Kirito-kun (aka Kirigaya Kazuto in his real life) is a VR(Virtual Reality)RPGMMO master! He has the build to take on any creature or monster, and can even solo raid boss battles! With his two powerful swords, Elucidator and Dark Repulsor, he can figure out a battle plan and let his targeting systems and ability powers help him win every battle! Here he will be as he was in Season 1 of the Sword Art Online series. He will be paired up against Princess Twilight Sparkle, the alicorn of friendship! So you know she has all of those powerful magic spells at her disposal! If you are with friends, place your beats now and see which one of these two will win in this epic showdown! Grab your popcorn and pull out that special soda you’ve been saving and get ready for this battle royal! . . . . . Are you good? . . . . You made your bets? . . . . Got your popcorn, good, soda, good. Alright, let’s begin!

“Alright, now Kirito, we are stepping into unknown territory at this point. Yes players can now make different worlds and share them, but this one is a low ranked world. It seems cleverly made, but it’s so unknown to us! I don’t think you should be visiting random worlds that players have made!” Explained his most trusted nurse, Aki Natsuki, with deep concern, twiddling with a pen in her hand.

“Don’t worry! I doubt anything will happen. I did a little research on him, he barely has the know-how to make this world. He had some help with his friends and they created the world based on a certain similar interest that they share. They have nothing on their backgrounds,” Kirito explained with a calm, charming smile as he got up onto the hospital bed.

“Still, you may have your current skill level and equipment, but you don’t know anything about this world! It could be dangerous,” Kirito closed his eyes and smiled.

“Don’t worry, I have good gear and my combat level is almost maxed! This should be a breezy. After I check the world out and do a couple scans to make sure it is safe, and then I’ll check out a different world. So relax, it isn’t like Sword Art Online. I’ll come back in one piece,” Aki frowned but nodded, turning around to grab the nerve gear headset. Kirito laid down on the hospital bed and lifted his head to allow his nurse to put the headset on him.

“Just be careful, alright? Collect your data and come back. I can’t believe you are still willing to go into these games after all you’ve been through!” Kirito chuckled softly as he closed his eyes.

“I’ll be in and out within the hour, no need to worry,” The nurse sighed but nodded, hocking up the cords to the neat gear and then to the computer.

“Ready when you are,” Kirito smiled and took a deep breath.

“Link start!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The world around him was blurred and mixed with colors, swirling around him and blending together. He blinked a couple times and saw the new world around him. It was bright with much color. Just being in the town square made him feel at peace and relaxed.

“Alright, just logged in. The world seems to be quite calm and peaceful. Nothing out of the usual so far,” Kirito checked his gear to make sure it was all there. His two swords were sheathed away onto his back. His throwing knife set was in his trench coat pocket. He had two health potions at his side. He smiled as he looked forward with confidence.

“I got the full load out. Now I just need to explore a little and take notes as I go along,” Kirito said to himself with a warm smile. He took a good look around and found something strange. A pegasus was flying close to the ground, just merely a few feet. Kirito raised an eyebrow at that and walked over to it. As he got closer he saw the pegasus was light blue in color and had a rainbow streak through it’s mane.

“Huh, well that’s not something you see everyday. A mob in the town square! I wonder if it’s an event or something?” He examined the pegasus a bit closer, noting the rainbow lightning bolt and cloud mark on it’s upper thigh. “Hmmm. . . I wonder if that means it’s an event? I don’t know if I should ask someone first before I assume anything,” He looked around only to see no other person there besides himself. Only a few horses walked around on the street.

“Maybe I should have actually studied this world before I just jumped into it. Well. . . a mob is a mob, so it must be an event!” Kirito pulled out his two swords, and the pegasus turned to him.

“Hey, what are you doing?” The pegasus asked suddenly, startling him. Kirito was taken back by the sudden bark from the flying pegasus and lowered his blades.

“Oh? You’re able to talk? Are you an event?” The pegasus stayed in the air and stared at him confused.

“An event? What kind of event?” Kirito looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

“You know. . . like. . . hmmm. Like are you a big deal right now?” The pegasus smirked confidently and rubbed a hoof on her chest. . . or so it sounded like a her.

“Yeah. . . I guess you can say that I am a big deal around her. Heck if that’s the case, then I am an event every single day!” Kirito smiled up at her warmly.

“Oh, so you are a daily event then! So this is common to see. I’m glad to hear that!” The pegasus closed her eyes and smiled.

“Oh. . . well yeah, I guess you could call me that!” She opened her eyes just in time to see Kirito lift up his swords and slash them at her. She opened her eyes wide with shock as she dodged the strike and flew up higher. “Whoa, hey what gives?!” Kirito looked up at her confused.

“Well you are a daily event. . . so I have to join in on the event so I can take my reward and put the results in my log. You are really responsive, you know that? The creators of this place must have been a lot smarter than I thought, or they have a lot of patience,” Kirito pulled out his throwing knives and started throwing them up at her one by one. She dodged every single one, but had trouble keeping up. Kirito narrowed his eyes up at her.

“What the heck?! Are you TRYING to kill me?!”

“Well. . . yeah. That’s the point of an event,”

“What?!” Kirito jumped up at her with surprising speed and got ready to slash down at her. She was taken back by his sudden leap, hesitating on the dodge. Before he could land a blow, a purple force field shot up from her and blocked the attack, stopping his blade directly onto the shield. Kirito landed on his feet and looked around to see a purple unicorn with wings glaring at him.

“Whoa! Looks like this event just got interesting!” Kirito smiled with excitement as he readied himself, getting into a defensive stance. The new horse in question took a few steps towards him.

“What do you think you are doing?! Why are you attacking my friends?!”Kirito was a bit taken back by the question, easing from his stance.

"Wow, you guys are really amazing programs! It’s so realistic, like as if you are showing true emotions!” The unicorn with wings narrowed her eyes at him, the blue-ish pegasus flew over to her side.

“Twilight, be careful with this pony. He almost hit me with knives, and he is really fast!” The purple unicorn nodded up at her, returning her focus on Kirito.

“So you guys have names? That’s pretty cool! The editors must have spent a lot of time on this. Twilight. . . cool name,” Twilight held her firm glare at him.

“If you want to pick on somepony here, I’m gonna have a say in it!” Kirito shrugged at that.

“Cool by me, more xp,” Twilight spread out her wings and charged at him. Kirito smiled and readied his swords, waiting for the right moment to counter. As she got close he ducked down and swung his swords but she teleported away. He stopped in mid swing and held. He turned around and was fired upon by a purple blast. He flew to the ground but recovered quickly, getting back on both feet.

“Magic, huh? I wish I knew that, I would have chosen my other character instead,” At of the corner of his eye he could see the pegasus, Rainbow dash, charging at him. Twilight saw this a second too late as he jumped up in the air and kicked the dashing pegasus in the face, knocking her to the ground.

"Rainbow Dash! Are you ok?" She steadily got up but nodded over to her.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Didn't hurt that much," Twilight let out a breath of relief but looked over at her seriously.

"Rainbow Dash, please stay there. I'll deal with him!" Twilight declared with determination and pride. She raised her horn, charging it up, and fired a much larger magic projectile towards her odd invader. Kirito dodged with ease and charged up to her. Twilight observed his speed and waited till he was right up to her. As he pulled back his swords she teleported away again. Kirito let one sword go and dove into his trench coat, pulling out three throwing knives and threw them behind himself. Twilight was already there and seeing the knives she put up a shield. The knives hit her shield and bounced off, sticking into the ground around her.

“Wow, impressive timing and reaction! This must be a pretty hard event!” He looked at Twilight and noticed something. . . . she had no health bar. “What the hell? Something must be wrong with my visuals!” Kirito looked back down to see the purple, winged unicorn to come charging again. Kirito narrowed his eyes and pulled his sword out of the ground, getting into a defensive stance again. Alright, she is going to charge at me and as I swing, she will teleport behind me to counter attack. She reacts well against long range, but let’s see how she does with close range!

Kirito prepared himself as he jumped at Twilight to make a move for a slash but as planned, she teleported away. Kirito smirked as he landed on his foot and twisted around to swing behind himself, but not according to plan she wasn’t up close, she was a good distance away from him.

She is learning as we fight! This is going to get bad if things get extended too long. I need to try to find a way to take her down before things get too difficult! Kirito narrowed his eyes and he studied her. He glanced above her to see no health bar, then looked back over to her, taking a deep breath. He charged forward, swords brought back. Twilight readied herself, horn glowing. She’s casting a spell. Most likely another teleportation, I’m gonna have to be ready for that.

Kirito jumped up to the air in a flash, bringing his swords above his head for a downward slash. Twilight looked up and saw this, with a nervous look on her face. He smirked as he came back down towards her, his blades shining with sparking light and energy. Right before contact, a shield was brought up around herself. He hit the shield hard with both swords, breaking through it, just barely, and continued downward. Twilight fell backwards just in time as the blades landed right in front of her. Her eyes were open with shock and fear, looking up at him startled. Kirito frowned at the sight of his swords now an inch or two in the ground and pulled them out, trying to slash her.

Twilight teleported away quickly, and reappeared roughly ten feet away behind him. She fired a quick bolt of magic but Kirito blocked it narrowly. I waisted my power attack. I got to wait seven minutes before I can use it again. Kirito throw another throwing knife at her which she grabbed with her magic. A lavender aura was wrapped around the blade, hovering a foot away from herself. She aimed the blade away from her and shot it forward, making sure he couldn’t get it either. When she turned back Kirito was already in front of her, his swords pulled back for a strike. Twilight aimed her horn down and fired off a magic bolt, pushing him away. He stumbled back a bit and looked up at his health bar which was at yellow.

Her attacks do a lot of damage! I have to try to avoid her magic attacks if I want a chance to defeat her! He reached into his jacket and pulled out a small, red vial. Twilight watched curiously as Kirito brought it to his lips and drank it down in one gulp, tossing the empty bottle aside. His health bar rose back to green, only missing about fifteen percent of his original health.

“Alright, now it’s time to get serious!” Twilight narrowed her eyes over at him.

“Why do you want to fight us so bad? What did we ever do to you?” Kirito shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, I was just trying to get the daily event, but it looks like it activated a boss fight. I gotta hand it to you, you’re one hell of a boss!” Kirito explained with a chill smile. Twilight raised her eyebrows in confusion.

“Daily event? Boss fight? You’re acting as if this is a video game!” Kirito was shocked at that, taking a step back.

“Whoa! They decided to break the fourth wall a bit on this one, huh? Well i am kinda against it, but I guess it’s fine,” Kirito got into a defensive position and held it. Twilight fired bolt after bolt at him, changing targets on different parts of his body. Kirito blocked and parried the flying, purple projectiles with some ease, concentrating on the thought of a counter attack. Come on, think! How do we beat something like this?”

Twilight teleported once again right after casting one last bolt of magic. Kirito scanned the area as he continued to block the last of the incoming fire, only to hear something charging up behind him. He dodged the last shot and turned in mid dodge to see Twilight charging a spell from her horn. Kirito landed on one foot, spun, and charged at her, lowering his swords to his side. I have to take her down now! thirty more seconds and I can use my power strike again!

Twilight closed her eyes and lowered her horn at him, firing a god like beam of purple magic at him. Kirito’s eyes shot up in shock as he jumped to the side, narrowly missing the large beam by a hair. Kirito slid on the ground to a stop and looked up at her. An explosion could be heard behind him and he turned to see the beam and blasted through a house and exploded into a mountainside behind that.

“Oh my god! That is such amazing destructive power! What kind of event is this?!” He turned back simply to see twilight charging for another. Kirito quickly got his composure back and made for another charge. He smiled as both his blades were engulfed in energy once more and he dashed at her, both blades at his side.

“Alright then! Let’s settle this!” Kirito cried out with confidence. Twilight lowered her horn and fired off the same purple, powerful beam of concentrated magic. Kirito jumped forward and swung his most trusted swords with all of his might, clashing against the ponies’ attack. He was stopped instantly and fought hard against the force of the magical might. He gritted his teeth with his feet firmly in place into the ground, but he was slowly getting pushed back.

After much struggling and grunting, with one final push and a war cry, he swung with all of his might and parried the magical blast to the side, redirecting it towards an opening to a forest. The beam shot over and exploded in the distance in a brilliant light. Kirito took a second to cat6ch his breath and turned to see a smaller beam had rushed over and struck him directly in the chest, knocking him off his feet. Twilight smirked over at him, taking a confident step towards him and returning to a more poise and royal stance.

“I won’t let you hurt my friends! If you try to pick on them, you will have ME to deal with!” Rainbow Dash cheered on on the side lines with much enthusiasm.

“Alright Twilight! Go kick his flank! teach him a lesson!” Kirito grunted with annoyance, covering his eyes with a hand. I can’t believe this! This is so humiliating! Not twenty minutes and I am about to be beat by a talking pegasus with a horn. There has to be some way to turn this around.

Kirito slowly looked up to see Twilight smiling bashfully over at Rainbow Dash and an idea popped into his head. He pulled out a throwing knife and threw it low to the ground, but slowly rising with it's angle. The knife made contact with it’s target, her knee, with a faint thud. Twilight cried out in pain and fell onto one knee, looking down at the knife. Kirito took this moment to jump back to his feet and jump up to the air toward sher, getting ready for another downward slash.

“Twilight! Look out!!” Twilight looked over at Rainbow Dash and then up towards Kirito. She couldn’t move due to her injury, and she didn’t have the concentration to teleport somewhere safe. Kirito cried out once last time with fury as he got closer and closer to his mark. Twilight focused carefully and put up a barrier around herself. Kirito landed with his swords, crashing them hard against her shield. Upon contact, the whole barrier cracked right down to the ground, but held.

“Just barely got out of that one. A second later and that would have been the end of me,” She looked up as Kirito pulled back his sword and started pounding the shield with everything he had. His slashes were practically blurs as each hit cracked the barrier more little by little. “I need to end this soon, or else I’ll be out of magic,” She closed her eyes and concentrated hard on a single thought, her friend Rainbow Dash.

With one final strike, Kirito broke through the barrier and everything slowed down around them. The shards of magic rained down slowly around them, some pieces shooting up past him. Twilight narrowed her eyebrows in focus as she finally got her lock. Kirito slashed forward, aiming for her neck, the blade slowly making it’s way. Right before the sword could make it’s mark, she disappeared in a purple flash, and the sword slashed through the empty space. His expression turned from fury to shock.

Twilight appeared at Rainbow Dashes side and immediately fired off a bolt of magic at Kirito. He turned behind him, thinking she teleported there but was hit in the shoulder by the bolt, knocking him off balance. She smirked and teleported again, appearing on the opposite side she was at. kirito grunted by the sudden impact and turned towards the attack, now only seeing Rainbow Dash there.

“Perfect!” Twilight whispered victoriously to herself. She fired off another magic bolt and teleported away again, this time appearing behind him. Kirito was hit again against his backside and turned quickly to look at his attacker, but there was no one there. Twilight charged another for a second, making the magic bolt a bit bigger, and fired it off, teleporting away. Kirito heard the shot and spun around just in time to get hit in the face with the purple energy bolt. He flew off of his feet and skidded onto the ground, stopping in front of a cart.

“Alright, it’s over! We can still settle this peacefully you know. If you say you’re sorry, I will let you leave, but if this keeps up, you are going to really hurt yourself. So just put down your swords, and let’s call it a truce,” Twilight explained with a small smile, taking a weak step towards him but trying to be careful about her leg with the blade in it. Kirito slowly got up from the ground, using the cart to help him.

“How sad would it be that I surrendered to a boss fight? I have never gave up in a video game. I won’t start now!” Kirito replied with determination. He looked up at his health bar which was back to red and pulled out his last vial and brought it to his lips. Right before he could drink it, a small energy bolt struck him in the chest. he opened his eyes wide with shock and stared in horror as his health bar went from red, to depleted. He fell backwards as his screen went black instantly and two words popped up on his screen in large, bold, red lettering: YOU’RE DEAD.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Kirito, wake up!” Kirito shot up from the hospital bed, sweat forming from his forehead . He panted slowly from his sitting position, shock at what had happened. He turned to his most trusted nurse, Aki Natsuki.

“What. . . I. . . I died! I actually lost. I didn’t even leave the spawn area,” He felt a warm, gentle touch on his shoulder and he turned to see Asuna standing besides him with caring eyes.

“it’s ok, Kirito-kun. You jumped in a whole, different world completely blind. i’m a little surprised you lasted as long as you did,”

“Exactly, thank you Asuna,” Aki agreed with a smile. Asuna bobbed Kirito on the head with a playful smile, making Kirito cringe for a moment.

“You should have done research before you jumped in there, silly,” Kirito rubbed his head but smiled up at her.

“Yeah, I guess I should have. Thanks Asuna,” She leaned down and kissed him gently on top of the head before backing up and smiling over at him, playfully.

“Now come on! I promised the gang I would come get you! We are doing a raid in ALF in an hour, so make sure you join up with us later, ok?” Kirito smiled with determination and nodded at her.

“Got it! I’ll meet you there, you can count on me,”

Match over! Princess Twilight Sparkle wins! Fatality!

Author's Note:

Alrighty, took longer than I wanted, but it's done! Before I continue, could you guys tell me if you like the italic bold finishing, or should I just keep it italic? Comment on which one you like better if you don't mind. :twilightsmile: So This wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I can promise you all that the future ones WILL be much better than this chapter. I rushed a little due to so much stuff going on and I have a list of other stories i am working on, reading and replying to comments and messages, ugh! :applejackconfused: Anyway, from now you, you guys get to vote who you want to fight next! If you don't see a match you don't know/like, post your own. You should know the rules by now! :rainbowlaugh: Also, remember to look at ALL of the comments (check the other chapters too) and make sure to give out likes, or else it will take longer for the chapters to come out. Alright I got lot's of stuff to do so I will leave it here with my (not so) famous outro: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope to see you all in the future chapters ahead. I hope you all have a great morning/day/evening. Bye bye for now, my friends. :twilightsmile: