• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,400 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony vs. Anime! - Masked_Frenchman



Watch as your favorite anime characters and My Little Pony characters and OC's battle it out in a fair, well calculated battle against one another. Only one can win! You choose who fight's, you decide who enters the ring of battle

  • ...
12
 99
 1,400

Monkey D Luffy vs Queen Chrysalis

Battle 1: Monkey D Luffy vs Queen Chrysalis!

Greetings ladies and gentleman! Boys and girls, welcome to the very first chapter of Anime vs MLP! Monkey D Luffy from One Piece versus Queen Chrysalis from the story line! If you read the rules, then let me give you a quick reminder. All participants have been written down at their most powerful forms they have crossed so far. One Piece is hard to keep track due to it’s never ending story line. . . . yes it’s still going, so to make it a bit fair I labeled him as his strength before his brother’s, Fire Ace, execution, like right before. He has the abilities of the rubber devil fruit, giving him the ability to stretch out his limbs and do many different things with his abilities, giving him a wide range of attack combos and patterns. Queen Chrysalis is at her time of power as we last saw her. She has all of her spells and some others, as I have studied from other fan fictions that seemed to make sense. If you are with friends, place your beats now and see which one of these two will win in this epic showdown! Grab your popcorn and pull out that special soda you’ve been saving and get ready for this battle royal! . . . . . Are you good? . . . . You made your bets? . . . . Got your popcorn, good, soda, good. Alright, let’s begin!

“Luffy, look out!” Nami cried out in panic towards her captain. Monkey D Luffy turned just in time to see a man in a black suit and long black curly hair jump aboard his ship from out of nowhere. He snickered as he pulled out from his sleeve a cutlass. He had a matching black sheriff hat on top of his head, pointing downwards to hide his eyes.

They were setting sail for another island on a peaceful afternoon. The sun was shining and not a cloud could be seen on the wide, open sea. They had stumbled on a small little row boat when this man jumped up aboard their ship without their permission.

“Greetings ladies and gentlemen! I am the Great Magician, Navy Captain Magic Man!!” The intruder laughed out in chuckles of madness, lifting the tip of his hat with one finger to give them a glimpse of his dark purple eyes and black eye liner. “I have been specially picked to fight you, Monkey D Luffy! You are no match against my tele tele devil fruit ability!!” He took a defensive stance towards Luffy’s crew, pointing the cutlass down at them, lining it up with his left arm and his left hand’s palm towards them, smirking.

Luffy tilted his head to the side, looking at the man who smirked over to him cruelly. The rest of his crew already had their weapons drawn and ready, but Luffy looked up and down at the stranger, taking mental notes at his outfit. He patted his palm with a fist as a light bulb shined in his head.

“You're a lawyer!” The man shot his hands down to his side and screamed over at Luffy.

“I am not a lawyer! How dare you call me a lawyer!! I. . . . am a magician!” Luffy held his chin as he thought to himself.

“Can you pull a rabbit out of your hat?” Magic Man stomped his foot on the ground.

“Why would I want to do that?! That is stupid!!”

“Aww man, that would have been so awesome!!” Magic Man stared angrily over at the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, trying to hold back a scream.

“You want a rabbit out of a hat?! You got it!” He threw his sword up into the air, lowered his hat to reveal he was balding at the top, and showed everyone that his hat was empty. “Now as you can see. . . nothing is inside my hat-” Zoro clutched his swords in his hands and shouted over at them.

“OY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!” Luffy waved a hand over at Zoro, not looking back.

“Hey, quiet, I’m trying to watch!” That’s when Sanji, their most handy chef, stepped in.

“Are you kidding me?! An enemy jumps onto our ship, and you want to see some magic tricks from him? How stupid can you be? He is just gonna trick you while your guard is down!” Magic Man pulled the hat back and waved his fingers into the opening of the hat.

“And now. . . . with the magic words!!” He paused dramatically as his hand froze over the hat, everyone watching intently. Sanji and Zoro ready to jump over at a moment’s notice, Brook playing the Jaws theme song as they all watched intensely. “Tele tele. . . . teleport!” His hand snapped and a blue light shined from his hat for a brief moment. He dove into the hat quickly and the whole crew jumped after him. Then in a split second he pulled out a pure white rabbit from the hat. “Tada!!! A white rabbit!!” The whole crew collapsed by the sudden outburst, all of them were horrified that he actually did it.

“Yeah!! That was awesome!! You ARE a real magician!!” Magic Man smiled slyly as he put the rabbit back in his hat. With another snapped and blue light, he put the hat back onto his head.

“Yes yes, thank you, you are too kind. I am a professional after all!” Usopp Jumped back up and dashed to the Magic Man’s side.

“Luffy, you shouldn't fall for these kind of tricks. Trust me, this is a shame!” Luffy leaned back surprised.

“What?! No way! The hat was empty though!”

“Exactly!” Usopp continued, swiping the hat of the man’s head. “See Luffy? There is a false cover at the top here. With a little push-” He tapped the back of the hat and nothing happened. He examined it closely and shook it violently, again nothing happened. He punched the inside of it hard but it didn't budge. “Well this is a good one!” The Magic Man swiped at him, taking his hat back and frowned at the long nosed pirate.

“Don’t touch my hat! It was a gift from my mother, thank you very much!” Zoro stomped his foot and growled out with annoyance.

“That’s it, I’ve had it with all of this!” He pulled back his two swords and jumped over for a side ward swipe. He saw this coming and put a hand out in front of Zoro.

“Tele tele tele. . . Short Sight!” A portal opened up and Zoro jumped right through it. He appeared at his left side and Zoro shot outward and crashed into Sanji, toppling him to the ground. Robin looked down at Zoro and Sanji trying to get back up, then at Magic Man.

“You are a teleporting man, aren’t you?” He turned to her and chuckled with a smirk.

“You have a keen mind, but yes, I am. I have the ability to open up a portal from one location to another. Anywhere in the world. . . and even in the unknown world! A world of darkness, horror, and nightmares! A world no one can ever leave from!” He laughed menacingly but was quickly interrupted with a punch to the face. He flew back into the center post with a hard thud and looked over at his attacker. Luffy was pulling his arm back in position and smiling.

“Well looks like the show’s over. If you’re here to fight, then get ready for a fight!” Magic Man smirked at that.

“Then let’s make this interesting. One on one. If you can make me fall to the ground in five minutes, I will never bother you again, but if I can make you fall in that amount of time, you come with me in handcuffs and chains! So what do you say, Captain Monkey D Luffy? Are you feeling brave today?” Luffy narrowed his eyes and lifted his hat off, pulling it onto his back. He managed to get two steps in until Nami ran over and grabbed his arm.

“Luffy, don’t do it! With an ability like that he is obviously better at one on one! He is trying to trick you! We need to do this as a team!” Luffy turned over to her with his usual, cocky smile that he always wears before a fight.

“Don’t worry, Nami. I can take this guy on. Just watch!” She slowly let go of him and smiled.

“There is just no use trying to convince you. Okay, just be careful!” Nami smiled over at him, letting him know that she won’t get in the way. Zoro tsked under his breath as he sheathed his swords and leaned up against the mast. Luffy walked up to Magic Man with a confident smile.

“I accept your challenge! Let’s do this!” The marine smiled and raised his hand, catching the sword as it finally fell. He then aimed it at Luffy with a tricky smirk.

“Then your move, I insist!” Luffy narrowed his eyes and brought his fists back, stretching them outward behind himself.

“Gommo gommo goooom-” He ran up at him until he was nice and close. “Bazooka!!” Both hands flung forward at his target, flying at fast speeds. Magic Man snapped his spare fingers and a portal opened up right in front of himself. Showing an image of behind Luffy. His hands flung into the portal and hit himself on the back of the head, launching him forward towards the ground. He snapped his fingers again and a portal opened up below Luffy. The crew panicked and started running for Luffy, but it was too late. He fell into the portal and started tumbling down the passageway to another world. Once Luffy was completely through, Magic Man snapped his fingers once more and the portal closed itself, Luffy no where in sight. Sanji glared at him with fury.

“Where the hell is our captain?!” He chuckled cruelly at them, clapping his hands together.

“He is gone from this world! I have teleported him to the Dark Realm! A realm of darkness and evil! He will never see the sun’s light ever again!” He pulled his head back and started laughing diabolically, laughing to the skies. The crew growled at him and charged at him with everything they had. They all jumped forward knowing that the only way Luffy was ever coming back, is if this man brought him back himself, and they were gonna beat him up until he does! Franky brought his fist back with a determined glare, aiming it for Magic Man’s face.

“He is the only one who can bring our captain back! Let’s beat him till he does it!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Luffy tumbled and twirled down the never ending hole, screaming all the way down. As he fell he saw swirls of colors and energy all around him, dazzling him and scaring him at the same time. It felt like he was going to be falling for the rest of his life. He looked what he thought was down but he couldn’t see the end of his falling. Time seemed to hold still just to prolong his torment.

As Luffy fell down the endless pit of colors and energy, a gate way opened up at the bottom. He looked down at it just in time to slip through it, hitting the ground hard. He landed with a loud thud, creating a cloud of smoke and dust around himself. It took him a minute to get his bearings back and sit up from his little creator in the ground.

“Huh? Where am I?” Luffy asked himself puzzled, taking a good look at his surroundings. All around him was mountains and forest landscape. He couldn’t see anyone around him, only the trees and hills. He looked behind him to see a large castle stretched out from the mountain side. It was large and well kept with a beautiful sun rising past it.

“Ah! If I go over there, maybe somebody can tell me where I am! Then I can get back to my crew and pound that magicians magical butt!” Luffy said to himself with confidence, pounding his fist into his hand with a smirk.

“As Luffy got to his feet, patting away the dust and dirt on it, he heard the sound of what seemed like the sound of a hundred horses marching. He turned around just in time to see a group of horses walking around the side of an opening in the trees. Hundreds of black, insect looking forses with holes, insect wings, and holey horns on their heads emerged, with dozens of them flying around.

“What the?” Luffy took a couple steps closer as if to get a better looking at them. They seemed mean and ready for a fight. Luffy’s stomach growled loudly, making him look down at it and rub it. “Ahhh man! I wish I got to eat Sanji’s special lunch box pack before I left. That would really hit the spot right now!” He looked back at the small army walking towards him with a curious look about him. he tilted his head and pondered on a thought.

The army stopped about forty yards away, standing still. They moved to the side to allow a much larger version of them with long, teal-ish hair and a larger horn and bigger wings. It walked up about ten yards away and stopped, glaring over at Luffy. The clueless captain stared at the creature back, his stare holding wonder and curiosity. The horse like being finally had enough and stomped it’s hoof.

“excuse me! Why are you staring at me like that, you hairless monkey!?” Luffy was taken back by the sudden shout and leaned away from it, startled and shocked.

“Holy cow! it can talk!!!” The instigator glared even more mean at him.

“How dare you call me a cow! I am Queen Chrysalis! Queen of the changeling army! I almost conquered Canterlot single handedly!” Luffy moved on from his shock and stood back normal, tilting his head to the side.

“You are being cocky about something you ALMOST did?” Chrysalis snarled at him.

“Silence, hairless ape! That castle is the most heavily fortified castle in all the lands! Stand aside, you moronic creature! I have to capture Canterlot, this time for sure! I have the most ultimate, fool proof plan, and I will not allow you to waste my time!” Luffy stared at her confused. He looked back at the castle and then turned back with a smile.

“Oh! You mean that castle? I was just about to head over there myself! Could you wait on your attack thing till then? I really need to get back to my crew!” Chrysalis laughed at him in response, making him look at her confused again. “What’s so funny?”

“Look at that, my army! A little lonely monkey is begging me to not take what is rightfully ours! I’ve had enough of your ridiculous questions and pleas. Stand aside, yelp! You are waisting my time! Time I could be using to over throw Canterlot!” Luffy narrowed his eyes at her and took a step inward the path, blocking the way.

“No! I need to get back to mycrew, and they are the only ones who can help me! If you want to get to them so bad, you will have to get through me!” The changeling queen laughed at that, rising her head and laughing out loud with cruelty pipped into her voice.

“How obsurd! You think you can defeate my minions?! Changeling amry! Show them the power of the hive!” The changelings snirked and snarled over at Luffy, closing in on him. Luffy made no movement to stop them, allowing them to surround him. Queen Chrystalis sat back and watch with a cruel smile, her eyes waiting to watch him die.

“I’ll warn you one last time! Leave the area and never come back, or I will beat you all to the ground!” Queen Chrysalis smirked back and waved a hoof at him, signaling the attack. All the changelings jumped for him, smirking at him with harsh intentions. Luffy slid his foot to the side and bit his thumb, smirking.

“Gommo Gomo Gooooom, second gear!” As the changelings have surrounded him, the entire wave was launched back in an unknown blast and they all flew around the area. Some hit trees and slumped to the ground, others skidded across the ground until they stopped, no longer moving. Queen Chrysalis watched in horror as the first wave were flung everywhere in every direction, one even skidding to a stop in front of herself. She looked down at it in horror and then glared up at him. He stood there kneeling to the ground, his body steaming and his skin was a shade of red as if he was superheated. He looked up from his hat with a cocky, sly smile.

“I hope that’s not all you got, or else this is gonna be too easy!” Luffy said calmly and cool. Queen Chrysalis snarled at him, glaring at him furiously as if to kill him with just her stare.

“Minions! Don’t just stand there, get him!” The rest of her army charged in with a battle cry of chitters and hisses. Luffy stood back up to watch the mass of changelings approach him. He got into a horse stance and pulled both of his arms back.

“Gommo gommo gooooom. . . . gattling gun!” He shot outward with his fists in blinding speed as the changelings got to him, all of them getting flung back. Some flew around his cone of destruction and tried to get him from behind. He looked up and smirked, stopping his barrage and twisted one arm as he pulled it back, stretching it. “Gommo gommo goooooom. . . rifle!” He shot the fist and slammed it into the poor changelings face, shooting off into the sky. Luffy waisted no time to scoot down and bring his leg back, stretching it in length.

“Gommo gommo gooooom. . . . whip!” He rocketed his leg forward and cleared ranks upon ranks of changelings, making them soar into the air and slam back down in a rain of living creatures. Queen Chrysalis stomped her hoof in rage.

“How could this be?! He is wiping out all of my best changelings, like they were flies in the wind! This ends now!” She said to herself, holding her mean look towards him. Luffy was finishing up the remainder of the forces as a sudden beam of light struck his chest, launching him away. He skidded to a stop several feet away, no longer moving. The Queen of changelings laughed victoriously.

“You see that, minions?! That is how you deal with an insignificant mutant such as that! We shall take Canterlot and proceed with our plans!” Suddenly they heard a faint whisper from the captains body.

“Shut up.” She stopped her bragging and turned to his body, holding a face of startlement and confusion.

“Wh-what?” Luffy slid his arm to the side, providing support to allow himself back up.

“Shut up!” Queen Chrysalis leaned back disgusted.

“How dare you tell the Queen of Changelings to silence herself?! Who do you think you are?!” She barked back annoyed and furious.

“I don’t care who you are, or what kind of title you have!” He got back on his feet and stood up, his head facing the ground. They all could see the clear burn mark on his chest, still sizzling. She took a step back in horror at the sight.

“I don’t understand! I charged my spell to full power! That should have destroyed you!” Luffy glared over at her with terrifying eyes.

“I SAID SHUT UP!!” Queen Chrysalis leaned back in shock, keeping her mouth shut. Luffy took an unsteady step towards her, half raising his fists.

“You talk about taking back what is yours, but if it was meant for you, don’t you think you would have it already? I’ve met people like you who thought they could take what they want just because they could. I’ve been around enough to know that is wrong! You could easily work things out with them, it doesn’t have to be all about war!” He finally lifted his head with a completely serious face, glaring over at her. “You can not take things from other people just because you want it!”

Queen Chrysalis looked around at her remaining forces, noticing how they few groups that are still conscious are taking a step back from fear. Their legs shaking from the might of his glare. She turned back and met up with his glare, taking a brave step forward.

“You know nothing of our struggle! You could never hope to understand what we changelings go through!” Luffy looked down and smiled warmly, his smile still seen from under his straw hat.

“You’re right. . . I don’t know, but did you even try?” The changeling queen took a step back, startled by the question.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“Did you ever bother to try to work things out peacefully, or did you just go straight to fighting each other?”
“I. . . we. . . there was. . . I. . . Well,” The queen was taking back completely, the thought never reaching her mind. She shook her head and glared over to him.

“Silence! I will not have my mind wavered by the mouth of some lost, moronic, hairless ape! You may have survived my attack, but now you are far too weak to fight us anymore! Attack my minions!” She called out, signalling for a charge. The remaining minions did as they were told and charged. Luffy looked up at the remaining forces and pulled his hand back.

“Gommo gommo go-” Luffy started, getting ready to twist his arm. Queen Chrysalis teleported behind him and sent out a shock wave of magic, throwing him towards the changelings. She walked over as the little minions jumped on him and started hitting him hard.

“When you announce your attacks like that, it makes it pretty easy to counter. It looks like you don’t live in a very intelligent land, where ever you came from!” The changelings pounded on him some more before Luffy launched himself up, throwing up the changelings that were on top of him.

“Gommo gommo gooo-” Chrysalis rolled her eyes and did the same thing, teleporting behind him and throwing him outwards, making him skid on the ground.

“What did I just say? What, are you not able to keep your mouth shut as you attack?” Luffy slowly got up, struggling as he did. He turned back to her and the last few changelings still standing. “You are too stupid to fight me! I can counter you every single time! Against my magic, your techniques stand no chance against me! You’re nothing but a babbling brute!”

“Maybe. . . . but I have one thing you will never have!” The confident queen raised an eyebrow at him with curiosity.

“And what exactly is that?” He raised his head back up and smiled, a small stream of blood came down from his head.

“Friends!” He lowered his body and pressed it to the ground. A mound of flesh rose up and back down, turning his body faint red and made steam roll off of his body. Queen Chrysalis leaned back in a defensive stance.

“Get ready! He is doing something!” As the last word left her lips, Luffy disappeared. Her eyes opened wide and scanned the area for him. Suddenly she felt a powerful punch across her face. Her eyes slowly made their way over as her four lifted off the ground. There stood Luffy with his fist extended and connected to her face. He wore a bright, cocky smile as he pushed off and launched her into a tree, cracking it upon contact.

The last few changelings turned over to see their queen slumped down against the tree, breathing hard. They turned to him and dashed off in anger, crying out for battle. Luffy smirked over to them and disappeared. He reappeared behind them and brought both his fists to his side in mid air.

“Gommo gommo goooom! . . . . second gear gatling gun!” His fists shot outward as fast as the speed of light, hitting every changeling multiple times as they were flying off. He stopped and skidded on his heels and stood up tall to watch the last changelings get flung to the side. Luffy smirked proudly at his handy work, scanning the ground of all the knocked out horse like creatures.

“Well. . . that should about wrap-” Another beam of light hit his back, sending a strong shock wave of pain all throughout his body. His eyes went white as he was thrown to the ground, slamming down hard on it. Queen Chrysalis got back up, smiling menacingly.

“You may have. . . stopped my army, but you still have me to deal with! It seems that you don’t really like that spell. It’s my strongest spell! It weakens the body as it is hit with a powerful force of magic and energy. I defeated Princess Celestia with that spell! Thanks to your annoyance, now I must retreat and return when I am back to full strength and mass!”

“No you don’t!” Luffy replied weakly. Queen Chrysalis stood back in horror and shock as the human slowly rose from the ground and stood up tall, his back to her. She glared at snarled in outrage and she rose off the ground with her wings and aimed her horn at him, charging up her most powerful combat spell again.

“I will end you once and for all!!” Luffy slowly rose his hand, bringing his thumb to his mouth. He bit down on it as the spell landed, exploding upon contact and shooting up the dirt and dust around into the air. She scanned the smoke carefully before she smirked down at the dust cloud.

“Ha! You talk tough and can take a hit, I’ll give you that worthless peasant, but it looks like not even you can talk back from a third blast from my horn!” The wind picked up for just a second as the dust cleared, showing a giant fist covering Luffy. A spot on his hand was blackened, smoking coming from it, but it was small against the size of the hand. “What?! No. . . no!!! This is impossible!! How?! What is that?! How did you do that?!” Luffy poked his head around with a smile, pulling the fist back.

“Gommo gommo gooooom. . . .giant pistol!” He launched his fist forward, soaring over at her. She closed her eyes and teleported, appearing right behind Luffy. He glanced back to see her and tried to retract his fist, but it was too late. She shot off another shock wave that pushed him away. Luffy smiled in reply and he used his other hand and landed on the ground with it, pushing off to land back on his feet. His hand got small again and returned to his side. Queen Chrysalis smirked at this.

“For a brainless ape, you are quite strong, although you are as slow as a snail when it comes to learning how to fight!” Luffy jumped at her, pulling his arm back and stretching it out, his other hand formed a fist and stayed at his chest.

“Gommo gommo gooom-” The queen rolled her eyes and teleported away, appearing behind him. Luffy smirked as his other fist increased in size by at least ten fold and shot towards her. “Giant pistol!!” The fist shot over towards her, closing in fast from the already short distance. She panicked and teleported milliseconds away from getting hit. The fist hit the ground with a thunder echoing BOOM!!, shaking the earth itself and creating a large dust cloud. Queen Chrysalis looked over terrified from where she once was and saw as the dust cleared it was only a giant creator.

“He has such ridiculous strength all of a sudden! How is he doing all of this?! What magic is this?!” Luffy looked back with a smirk, pulling his fist back and returned to normal.

“I ate the rubber devil fruit. . . I am a rubber man now. See!!” He pinched his cheek and pulled it back a foot away from his body, smiling the whole time. Queen Chrysalis watched in disgust and shivered away from looking at it.

“How could simply eating a fruit give you such monstrous powers?!” Luffy tilted his head confused.

“You’re not very smart, are you?”

“You’re the one who isn’t very smart!!” Queen Chrysalis shouted back in offense. She charged up her spell and fired it at him. He simply leaned to the side and dodged it, the beam missed mere inches from his face but was completely unharmed.

“You say I’m stupid for shouting out my attacks before I do them, but you're the one who only has a small handful of moves yourself!” Queen Chrysalis teleported behind him but he was ready, he shot his leg up under her chin and kicked her, knocking her up into the air. He spun around and brought his fist back, it extended in it’s large size once more an it twisted around.

“Gommo gommo gooooom!” Queen Chrysalis opened her eyes just in time to see the enormous fist aimed at her and fired off, speeding past Luffy and towards her. “Giant rifle!” The fist hit her whole body and shot her outward. She zoomed through a line of trees until finally stopping in the woods, a cone of trees completely destroyed in her wake. She looked up from her sitting position weakly and dazed. Luffy brought his fist back with a smirk. He brought both his hands back and inflated them, stretching them out as far as he could and charged up to her.

“Gommo gommo gooooom-” Queen Chrysalis grunted in pain but charged her spell up as far as she could, aiming it down at the charging captain.

“I refuse to go down without a fight! I’ll pour everything I have into this!” She charged it with all the love she had stored, focusing on him. Luffy kept his charge as his twin giant fist were shot forward at the damaged changeling.

“Giant bazookaaaaaaaa!!”

“For the hive!!!” Queen Chrysalis screamed back as she fired off her spell, creating a small shock wave around her as it pierced the air and zoomed out at Luffy’s flying twin fists. The beam was three times as wide as before and shined twice as brightly. It collided with Luffy’s fist and both were held in place, exploding upon contacting and shaking the ground around them and the trees being pushed back by the blast. Luffy grunted as he pushed with everything he’s got, as did Queen Chrysalis, who was squinting her eyes from the light.

With a final push, Luffy cried out as he pushed his fist more and they blasted through her magical beam. The Queen watched in horror as his fists shot through her attack and collided with her whole body, punching her through the lines of trees until she hit the mountain side with a earth shattering impact. After a second Luffy pulled his fists back and they returned to normal. He smiled victoriously and shot a fist up into the air.

“Yes!! I did it!” His stomach growled loudly and his entire form shrunk to the size of a six year old boy. He landed and looked himself over, sighing annoyed. “Phew! A few seconds more and I would have been out of time! Well, it’s a long way over to that castle so I better make my way!”

Queen Chrysalis slumped to the ground, her whole body bruised, cut, and battered. She looked over at him and tried to say something, mumbling incoherent words, then collapsed. Luffy stretched outward, cracking his joints and his back with a satisfied sigh. He looked over to where he just blasted his opponent and chuckled, grinning ear to ear.

“Hey! Horse lady thingy! Good fight! See you next time!” He took one step and a portal opened up in front of him. He looked at it carefully as a smile formed slowly on his face.

“Ha! That must be the same kind of portal thingy that Magic Man creates! I guess he changed his mind on keeping me prisoner here. . . . wherever here is,” He jumped up excited and ran through the portal.

Luffy appeared on the other side of the gate way and Luffy saw his entire crew. His smile got even bigger as he ran over to him. His crew were excited at first but didn’t expect to see mini Luffy to run out of the portal and started to look down at him confused.

“Hey guys! I made it back! You won’t believe what happened!” nami knelt down to the tiny Luffy.

“Luffy, why are you like this?” Luffy stopped in front of her and pointed back to the portal.

“Well i landed on the ground on the other side, and these flying, creepy, unicorn horse things started marching out and they attacked me. So I was all like ‘pow pow, gatling gun!’ and they stood no match, but then this insect horse Queen stepped over and was firing lasers from her horn! Oh, and then I-” Sanji leaned over to Zoro and whispered to him privately.

“I think he hit his head pretty hard over in that place. He’s completely crazy!” Zoro nodded in agreement, whispering back.

“Yeah, he isn’t making any sense here!” They looked back and Nami wore a stupid look of confusion and disbelief while listening to his story.

“Luffy. . . I think you just hit your head,” Luffy protested, jumping back and forth on his little legs as he waved his fists in the air.

“I’m totally telling the truth! I fought the Queen horse thing, and she was calling me a monkey and-” Robin stopped listening and just simply smiled and walked off. Chopper was over to Luffy, giving him a physical and checking his head for internal damage, Luffy protesting the whole time. Robin stopped in front of the Magic Man who was beaten to a pulp and barely holding consciences.

“Thanks for bringing our friend back, means a lot to us,” He tried to smile past his fat lips and blackened eyes and chuckled weakly up at her.

“Well you guys didn’t really give me much of a choice, now did you? Now will you be keeping your end of the deal and let me go?” Robin smiled kindly and nodded.

“I don’t think I should be holding you here any longer,” She folded her arms across her chest and a pair of arms appeared right behind the navy captain. The hands worked on the rope and untied it, allowing him to be free. Magic Man smiled pathetically as he slowly got up and stretched hesitantly.

“Thank you, now I will be off. Doubt count on me coming back anytime soon,” He snapped his fingers and another gate way opened up in front of him. With a lazy salute he walked into the portal and it closed. Robin turned back and laughed lightly at the sight of Luffy smacking Chopper with the little rubber hammer. They chased each other trying to smack each other with it.

“Oh Luffy. . . what happened in there? I wonder if we’ll ever get the truth!”

Match over! Monkey D Luffy wins! Fatality!

Author's Note:

Well this took a couple days to write, but I am finally done! It was a lot of hard work and careful thinking and planning, but I finally have it done! My fingers are sore and my brain is a little fried, but I've already started on the second battle! :pinkiehappy: After this one, you guys will be deciding who is gonna fight next (unless this story is going slower than planned, then I will make one more). I had this idea for a long long time, but I needed a larger follower group to make sure this story get's some attention. This is, by far, my best idea as of yet, and I had spent a lot of time working on everything. This story will take longer to write dew to mathematical equations and battle strategies through each anime character chosen. . . and some anime watching if I haven't seen it. :rainbowlaugh: I really really hope you guys give this story some love, I spent forever on it and will be spending even more on it to make more. This is my greatest work and I am very proud of it, so please make sure to be active on it. Comment, and like the choices that come up and post your own! The more you guys do this, the more battles that will come. Alright that should about wrap things up here. I can't wait to hear what ideas you guys have! :twilightsmile: Ihope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope to see you all in the future chapters ahead! I hope you all have a great morning/day/evening. Bye bye for now, my friends! :twilightsmile: