• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,399 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony vs. Anime! - Masked_Frenchman



Watch as your favorite anime characters and My Little Pony characters and OC's battle it out in a fair, well calculated battle against one another. Only one can win! You choose who fight's, you decide who enters the ring of battle

  • ...
12
 99
 1,399

Sadou Maou (a.k.a The Devil King) Vs Tirek

Battle 3: Sadao Maou vs Tirek

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls, welcome to another battle in My Little Pony vs Anime! This is our first fight that a fan has requested! Our third battle we have today consists of two powerful figures who have been known for doing terrible and evil deeds! In one corner we have the ever so famous Tirek! We all are well acquainted to the grand power that he so possess which consists of stealing magical power, firing freaking laser beams out of his freak horns! A powerful, muscular body, and much more. In the other corner we have an evil being turned good, who most of you may not be so well acquainted with, Sadao Maou, the dark evil ruler, Satan, the Demon Lord! He posses the power of absorbing negative emotions such as fear, dismay, depression, anger, and agony to fuel his demonic powers. He has the ability of regeneration, teleportation, ridiculous physical strength and endurance, a strong will, create shields of magic, hypnosis and mind control, and the power of flight. We have the fight of the century right at our fingertips people, you won’t wanna miss this! Everything has been calculated for this battle from strengths, weaknesses, and tactics. If you are with friends, place your bets now and see which one of these two will win in this epic showdown! Grab your popcorn and pull out that special soda you’ve been saving and get ready for this battle royal! . . . . . Are you good? . . . . You made your bets? . . . . Got your popcorn, good, soda, good. Alright, let’s begin!

Sadao and his friends stood on top of an office building, staring intensely at a space in front of them. Chiho stood there with her casual wear of a short dress and wore a face of concern pointed up towards Sadao.

“Are you sure this is the spot it’s supposed to happen?” Sadao turned towards Emilia with a small smile.

“Yeah, Emilia. Are you sure this is the spot?” The girl in question clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

“For the tenth time, yes! This is the exact spot that Emeralda said the gateway would open! She hasn’t been wrong before, she won’t let us down now!” Shiro looked over to her unimpressed.

“This is a great waste of my lord’s time! He has to get ready for work in thirty minutes!” Hanzo yawned, stretching out his arms and looked over at them bored.

“How long do we have to stand here! I have to check to see if I won the bid on Ebay,” Shiro glared at him, stomping his foot towards him.

“Are you spending our lord’s money for more useless online shopping again?!” Hanzo smiled nervously, taking a step back.

“Hey, come on now. We totally need this item this time! I mean haven’t you always wanted an espresso machine?” Sadoa’s close friend relaxed a bit and pondered on the idea, placing a hand on his chin.

“Hmmm. . . that would bring more energy to our lives, making working and household chores easier. How much did it cost?”

“Well someone bid 350,000 yen, so I placed a bid for 360,000-” Shiro was already at his neck, lifting him off the ground with an expression of rage burning at him, gripping his shirt with a death grip.

“You did WHAT?!?! We don’t even HAVE that much money!! Do you know what you have just done?!”

“Oh can it you two, I don’t want to have to deal with you guys right now!” Emi shouted over at them, narrowing her eyes towards them. Shiro held him in the air for a brief moment before letting go completely, dropping him onto the ground with a hard thud, earning him a whine from the lazy ex-demon.

“Relax Shiro, I am not concerned with that right now!” Sadoa called over, not turning to the two. Shiro walked over to him to stand by his side.

“My Lord, I know you are most curious about this, as am I, but everything we worked for is undoubtedly destroyed! I believe that this is some sort of trap to lure us back to try to take your life!” Sadoa didn’t look at him, he simply stared off into the wind.

“I am well aware of this. I have no intentions on returning to our homeland,” Everyone turned to him in complete shock. Everyone there knew that he came to this world strictly to build an army to bring back with him to reconquer his kingdom. “I simply want to see what has become of my kingdom since my departure. I suppose you could call it one last look before I truly say goodbye to it,” Emi glanced over at him with a small smile.

“I have to admit, that is kinda big of you,” Her eyes narrowed into concern. “But Emeralda says that she can not trace the gate way. It’s acting differently compared to the others. A different form of magic seeps through it, magic that we are not familiar with. It may be possible that this one will lead us to somewhere entirely different,” Sadoa finally turned from his stairing position to glare at her.

“And you decided to tell me this NOW?! You could have mentioned that on the phone! I wouldn’t have even bothered to come!” Emi smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oh really? You’re saying that you have no curiosity for this possibly new world? A world that neither of our worlds have seen before? You aren’t curious at all?” The ex-ruler pondered at that thought for a minute, a small smile creeping up his face.

“Well. . . when you put it that way, it does kinda peek my interest,” A gate way opened up behind them and Emeralda jumped out of it, landing softly before them. The portal closed behind her and she looked over at them all.

“Good, none of you went through it yet!” Sadoa raised an eyebrow, confused.

“Well it hasn’t appeared yet,” The young mage ignored him and walked over to Emi.

“Emilia, you can’t go to this world!” She took a step back with rage building up.

“What?! Why not?! Why am I the only one you are saying this to?!”

“Because your magic might collide with the magic in that world! If you walk through that gateway, the potion you drank today could react violently inside you. Without proper testing, I won’t be able to figure out if it’s safe or not,” Emi was a bit unease at hearing that.

“Well. . . . what’s the worst that could happen?” Emeralda sighed with annoyance and stared up at her blankly.

“Your insides will be overcharged with foreign power, causing your insides to burn up and eventually explode from the inside out,” Emi took a step back with a terrified expression on her face.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“Because I didn’t run any sort of tests, I was assuming that the gateway would lead you guys in your old world, right to the Demon King’s castle. After running some tests to compare magic levels and conditions, I have concluded that it is completely different and on a whole different level!” Suddenly the gateway they were talking about opened up right in front of Sadoa, making him take a step back. Shiro ran over and stepped in front of him.

“My Lord, stay back! This world she speaks of sounds dangerous! Allow me to enter first as recon!” Sadoa chuckled a bit and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Dear Alciel, do you doubt my abilities?” Shiro looked back at him in distress.

“Of course not, my Lord. I only believe that it would be wiser for me to go in first,” Sadoa shook his head and gently pushed him aside.

“I am curious about this mystery world as well, you know. Besides, I want to check this out quickly so I can get to work on time,” He turned to Emeralda with curiosity. “How long will the gateway be open?”

“Roughly about two minutes before it closes, why?”

“Could you reopen it?” She thought about that for a moment, pondering the possibilities.

“Well. . . yes. . . I could, but I would have to start the process as soon as it closes, then I would need time to reopen it.”

“How long would that take?” Emeralda went into thought again.

“About ten minutes, give or take a few minutes. It all depends on how stable the gateway is after closing. I can’t predict a sure outcome. Once I reopen it, I can’t do it again. Once it closes a second time, it will stay closed for good!” Sadoa smiled at that and looked back towards the opening to the unknown world.

“Alright, I shall enter the gateway. If I am not back out shortly after it reopens, come get me. I will try to stay near the gateway for a quick getaway,” Shiro was about to say something in protest but knew that once he set his mind to it, he could not be redirected with reason.

“Just. . . please be careful, my Lord,” Hanzo leaned back against the wall across from them, looking bored as ever.

“Yeah, please don’t die. You’re my only source of income,” Shiro glared at him for that.

“Do you only care about spending my Lord’s money?!”

“It’s fine! I will come back alive! There is no reason to have any concern,” He looked back at them all and smiled brightly at them all. “I’ll be back before my shift starts!” Chiho grabbed a hold of his hand and looked up to him with caring and loving eyes.

“Please be careful! I don’t want you hurt for work,” Sadoa chuckled at that and patted the top of her head.

“Come on, have more faith in me than that! I’ll just be in and out,” Chiho let go of his hand and allowed him to go. He walked up to the gateway and stood in front of it. He inhaled deeply before letting it out slowly. He took one step into the strange portal and jumped inside, disappearing from their sight completely. Emi smirked as soon as he left.

“Eight hundred yen says he’s not coming back,” She whispered out loud in a teasing manner. Shiro was outraged by that and stomped his foot at her.

“How dare you gamble on my Lord’s life!” Hanzo raised his hand.

“I bet one thousand!” Shiro aimed his death glare over at him.

“You don’t have any money to gamble with, so shut your mouth!” There was silence between them all, finally allowing Shiro to calm himself down a bit, taking a deep breath. Emeralda raised her hand and spoke quietly to them.

“Can I place a bet?” Shiro snapped towards her and yelled out at her.

“No you can’t!!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sadoa traveled through the rift that the gateway had brought him. All around him he could see the swirls of dark purple magic circling around the passageway that he was traveling through. He smirked to himself as he floated towards the other side of the gateway. His thoughts giving him the only company.

“I will be honest, my thoughts aren’t entirely pure. I am curios as to whether I could go to this world and live there instead of the human world. If I were to do so, I won’t have to worry about Emilia having a sudden thought to just end my life anytime she decides too,” His smile faded a bit as he thought about his current living status that he has now. “Now that I think about it, I am not sure if I could leave my job now. I am so close to that raise, I could almost taste it!” he smiled blissfully at the thought of his boss giving him the raise he had been working on for several months.

“Just imagine it! That extra raise will help me get better food and maybe cover the stupid expenses that pathetic ex-general of mine. I need to kick that selfish jerk out at some point. . . . maybe Thursday,” He closed his eyes, imagining his boss before him with the whole staff watching. Suddenly he felt the gravity return to him and his eyes shot open.

Below him the ground was coming up rapidly. He panicked for a moment and started waving his arms and legs around as he fell down to the earth below him. He landed with a hard THUD and created a small cloud of dust and dirt. He landed onto his back, hard. He laid there for a moment, his eyes twitching from the pain.

“Now. . . that really. . . . hurt,” He could hear some screaming around him, but couldn’t see anything from the small crater that he created himself. He poked his head up and some ponies ran past him. “Oh, horses! They are quite oddly colored, that one is blue! And that one is grey, I guess that isn’t very- IS THAT ONE PINK?!” He watched as they all ran past him, watching with stunning amazement.

“Now THIS is an interesting world! I wonder if the cows are multiple colored as well? Maybe the sheep are too, and the pigs! It makes me wonder what the people look like!” He slowly got up, cracking his back as he did and grunted in pain. He looked up at the sky and saw where the gateway had opened. Judging by the looks of it, he had fallen at least three stories. He sighed up at it. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Emeralda and Emilia were trying to kill me!” His eyes narrowed and he spun around to see a giant, black and red behemoth walking around a small village, destroying things with fiery explosions and lasers.

“What in the world is that thing?! It looks to be a giant, demonic centaur! What is it doing attacking the town?!” He watched a purple flash flying around. Whatever it was, it seemed to be fighting back just as hard as the monster invading the peaceful looking town. Sadou could feel fear and distress coming from the town. He could feel the energy already entering his body.

“Whatever is going on, it can’t be good! I have to do something about this!” He looked up and could see the gateway already beginning to close up. “I have to hurry up before I am late for work!” Sadou focused on the center of town and teleported over there, using the negative energy that surrounded him. Once there, he examined the area to see a good portion of the town either damaged or destroyed. He saw more ponies running around, trying to escape the chaos around them.

“More of these colorful horses running around. I wonder if they are a popular animal around here. Why are there so many of them though, and where are the people? This world just doesn’t make sense,” One of them ran over to him and skidded to a halt. He smiled over at it and held out a hand. “It’s ok, I’m not gonna hurt you, come here,” The horse looked like it was filled with fear, he could feel it strongly.

“Another monster is in town!” It yelled out with a female voice and ran off in the other direction. Sadou’s eyes opened wide with shock.

“By the gods!! That horse just talked!!! What kind of world is this?!” He shouted out loud, taking a careful step backwards. His shock was shortly interrupted as a purple blur was rushing towards him. He quickly narrowed his eyes towards it and jumped out of the way. It crashed right where he stood and dug into the ground until it came to a halt. He ran over to it and saw a purple pony with a horn and a pair of wings on it’s back. Sadou looked at it in complete awe.

“This world is most indeed interesting! I mean, is that a unicorn and a pegasus combined?! Oh I have so many questions!” The pony in question slowly opened her eyes, looking up at him. Her eyes went wide once they were focused on him.

“How. . . . how did a human get into our world?! Who are you?” Sadou was taken back yet again when it addressed him. This time he calmed his excitement down and smiled over at her.

“My name is Sadou, I am visiting this world for a short while. What are you exactly?” She opened her mouth to speak but looked up behind him. He knew something was approaching and turned to face it. He was greeted by a large shadow and the hooves of a large being. He looked up and he saw the centaur from before looking down at him, smiling in the most evil of ways. “Oh my, you are a big fellow,” The monster chuckling softly down at him.

“What an interesting little creature. Have you called upon for help, Twilight Sparkle?” Sadou looked back over at the purple creature behind him.

“That must be that poor creature’s name,” Sadou whispered himself, looking back up at the large red and black being. He grinned cruelly back down at him. Sadou saw the horns on his head and looked at them intrigued. “Who are you?”

“Tirek, that is my name. You are in my way, little ant. I would advise you to step aside. Soon the power of all of the alicorns shall be mine!” Sadou narrowed his eyes up at him, his neck twisted so he could look straight up at him.

“I can promise you that I will not be doing such a thing! I don’t need to live here to tell that you are attacking this town. I shall not move from this spot right here!” Tirek chuckled at that and brought his hand down. He pulled a finger back and flicked him, launching him through a building. Tirek rose back up and burst into laughing and looked back down at Twilight Sparkle.

“Looks like your little helper only delayed the inevitable for just a moment longer. Without that magic from before, you are nothing! You won before, but this time victory shall be mine!!” He used his telekinesis to lift Twilight off of the ground. She was too battle worn to resist him this time. She seemed to have been holding him off for quite sometime. With his evil smile frozen on his face, he then began to absorb her power in between his horns, growing in size and becoming even more powerful than before.

“Ow, that hurt a bit,” Sadou said to himself, climbing through the wreckage of the hole in the wall he just made. His shirt was partially torn and his pants were completely shredded. He looked down and he could see why. His feet were now hooves and he had grown much in size. He smirked and closed his eyes, feeling power rushing into his body.

“I see, I had absorbed enough power to transform. Looks like now I can start doing something about that oversized horseman,” He looked up just in time to see Tirek to toss Twilight Sparkle aside. He rose his fists up into the air to laugh menacingly.

“Now with the magic of all of the alicorns and all of the magic of the pegasus, unicorns, and earth ponies, there is no living being that could ever possibly hope to defeat me! This world is now mine!!” Tirek laughed for a moment longer before he suddenly hunched over and was thrown to the ground. He started climbing back up with much anger. “Who did that?!” Sadou stood where the almighty Tirek once stood with a dark grin spread across his lips. His eyes had a faint, dark purple glow to them and dark energy swarmed around him.

“My name is Sadou Maou! I am the Devil Lord, and I shall not allow you to bring forth more terror to these peaceful creatures!!” Tirek laughed down at him loudly, his voice booming across the half devastated town. Even with his increased size, Sadou was tiny compared to the giant being that stood before him.

“I care not who you are! I shall destroy your very being until nothing remains!” Tirek leaned his head back and the space between his large horns started to glow with a fiery color. Sadou watched with slight interest as the power formed at the concentrated point before he launched his head back forward, firing off a powerful, magic laser down at Sadou. Without even flinching, he allowed the beam to come down to him. He lifted a single hand up and deflected the attack, firing the beam off towards a near by mountain range. The laser beam struck the mountain and exploded the whole mountain range. Sadou looked back at the mountain range in shock at the level of devastation.

“Whoa! Ok, and I thought I over did it sometimes!” He turned back just in time to see Tirek kick him hard in the chest. His whole lower half of his leg covered his whole chest and stomach. He was flung off the ground and into the air. Tirek smirked and flew after him. Once he had caught up, he grabbed the Devil Lord, and threw him right back into the ground. He landed with a small explosion, creating a cloud of dust. Tirek smiled down where he threw Sadou but quickly turned to shock as he saw him standing up from the crater, completely unharmed.

“That was a cheap move, hitting me while I’m not looking. I mean Lucifer pulled some dirty tricks every now and then, but that was just the worst!” Tirek bellowed down at him with rage and shot right down at him, raising a fist back to punch him into the ground. Sadou smiled and he too pulled his fist back. Four red incantation circles formed up behind his elbow, charging up his punch. Tirek came down and punch him with all of his might and Sadou punched up at his fist, activating the incantation circles.

Tirek’s fist did not slow down, much to Sadou’s surprise, and was plummeted into the ground. Tirek stood back up and roared up into the sky. The Devil Lord grunted softly to himself and looked up at the towering monster. “Where were you when I was conquering my home world? You are easily stronger than any of my generals! Why, if I had you leading one of my armies-” Tirek did not allow him to finish. He picked him up from the ground and tossed him high into the sky. He charged up a giant fire ball and shot it at him. It blazed through the sky towards him and exploded upon contact.

“You worthless, pathetic fool! There is nothing that could possibly stop me! Misery and fear shall coat this worthless land under my shadow! It was foolish to believe a creature such as you could hope to defeat me! I shall rule this world and-” Suddenly Sadou appeared right in front of his face, stopping him instantly and he stared at him with confusion as he just levitated there, a small wound bleeding above his left eye.

“I was in the middle of complimenting you, you giant, rude, red and black APE!!” He pulled his fist back once again and the red incantation circles formed behind his elbow. Sadou held a dreadful, open eyed, hate filled stare as the circles formed behind him. First five formed, then fifteen, thirty four, fifty nine, eighty seven. Tirek watched in total shock as the chain grow longer and longer as he held his stare into his adversaries eyes, holding him in place. Sadou gave out a war cry as all of the incantations started activating in rapid fire session until they reached back to it’s creator and at the activation of the last one, he launched his fist forward with everything he had, punching him right in the evil attacker’s mouth.

Tirek was launched backward off of his four hooves and was sent flying into the air, spinning rapidly and he was set sailing. He flew into the Everfree forest but did not slow down at all, even though he was bursting through every single tree in his path. He made it through the forest and crashed into a mountain, exploding upon contact. Sadou smiled at this achievement and slowly floated back down to the ground, dusting his hands off.

“He was a worthy adversary, I will give him that, but just as every might foe who have stood before me, he too has fallen!” Twilight Sparkle slowly walked over to him, smiling at him.

“I think you did it! You actually did it! You defeated Lord Tirek, even though he had absorbed all of the ponies powers!” A small crowd of ponies started forming around him, cheering for him. “You said your name was Sadou Maou, right? We are eternally grateful for what you have done for us!” Sadou rubbed the back of his head, smiling bashfully.

“Well, I wouldn’t go that far, now. I just happen to be in the neighborhood and I thought I should lend a hand,” His smile faded instantly as he looked over towards the horizon in the direction he had sent Tirek. “It’s not over just yet!”

“What do you mean by that?” Twilight asked with concern mixed with a hint of fear.

“He is still alive, and he is angry. Very, very angry,” Twilight looked over to where Sadou and punched him and could see a tiny red dot in the distance, getting bigger and bigger. The ponies started panicking once more when they say it as well. “I would advice you all to run,” As soon as those words left his mouth, everyone in town started running again. The Devil Lord positioned himself, getting ready for what was coming.

The red dot suddenly picked up speed and went flying right at Sadou. Sadou lifted his arms up in a cross pattern and the red dot turned out to be an enormous, blazing ball of infernal flame. The monstrous fireball hit Sadou, exploding upon contact. The explosion expanded a hundred meters in every direction. When the smoke cleared, Sadou still stood strong with his arms still in a cross formation. A cone shape space behind him was spared from the devastation of the attack. As soon as he looked up, Tirek had teleported in front of him and fired down an enormous laser down onto him. Sadou fell onto his knees from the sheer force of the attack, grunting and gritting his teeth as he tried to hold out.

“You can not hope to defeat me! I have the combined powers of every puny pony in Equestria! You do not stand a chance against me! My power knows no limit!” Sadou grunted louder as he slowly rose from the ground. He lifted himself up high and high till he was off of his knees and back on his feet. Tirek saw this and his rage grew even more.

“Every. . . . one. . . has. . . . a. . . limite! Allow. . . me. . . to. . . show. . . you!” Sadou yelled at the top of his lungs as he stood completely up suddenly and moved his hands above him and reflected the magical laser away from him and scorched it across Tirek’s chest. He cried out in pain and took a few steps back, giving him some breathing room. Sadou stood straight up and smiled confidently. Tirek started to stand up straight again, glaring down at Sadou.

“I see know, your power is kind of simular to mine! Well then I guess it is time to take the kid gloves off,” Tirek’s eyes shot open in shock.

“What are you talking about?! You have great strength and power, but I am still the superior being! I have been throwing you around like a little doll this whole fight!!” The great King Satan chuckled as he stood back up and pointed a thumb at himself.

“Have you even taken a good look at me? Your attacks haven’t been doing all that much against me!” Tirek examined his left eye and some a little bit of dried up blood, but the wound had vanished. All that remained was a few dozen small scrapes and cuts all over his body.

“No way! That is impossible! I know for a fact that you were bleeding at one point, right before your last punch on me!” Sadou stepped forward and Tirek took a step back, making the Demon King grin.

“I can feel your fear. It’s quite powerful! I like it,” He said in a low enough voice for his enemy to hear him. Tirek’s fear was quickly replaced with blazing rage as he charged up another attack. “Too open!” He lifted his hand up and fired off a single purple orb struck right in between his horns. It made contact with the fiery orb he was trying to form and it exploded prematurely. Tirek started to stumbled backward but immediately leaned forward and fired off another laser. Sadou put up a force field that held off the attack with little effort.

“Your power comes from these living creatures, as does mine! The only difference is that you can absorb it once, I keep absorbing power from them the more they have fear!” Tirek teleported away, earning a confused look from Sadou. Tirek reappeared right behind him and fired the laser again, pounding him into the ground. Sadou teleported himself and stared into his eyes. Tirek grunted in pain and punched him square in the chest, launching him through four houses.

Sadou slowly rose back from the wreckage and found a broom lying on the ground. He smiled and levitated it towards him and took a hold onto it. He looked back to see a small pony family looking up at him, completely drowned in fear.

“Do you mind if I borrow this for a moment?” The father figure slowly shook his head and he smiled down warmly at them. “Thanks, I would take cover if I were you. I’ll try to bring this back in one piece,” He looked back over at Tirek he glared furiously over towards him. a couple hundred feet above him, Sadou could see the gate way opening back up. “That’s my ticket home and back to work. It won’t stay open for long. I better end this quickly or else I will ruin my perfect attendance record!”

Sadou teleported back over to Tirek and held the broom with a tight grip. Tirek burst into laughter when he saw the broom in his hand. “Do you think you can beat me with such a puny weapon? I must have hit you harder than I thought!” Sadou’s playful smile disappeared and he focused his magic into the broom. The broom transformed into a large, demonic sword through a dark purple incantation circle. Tirek’s laughter was cut short once he saw the final transformation of the weapon.

“I shall end this fight now, for I am going to be late for work. I am sorry to say I can no longer play with you,” Tirek roared in anger and he charged up one last final attack, pouring in everything he has. Before Sadou could get ready, he fired it quickly, hitting him in surprise. The explosion covered all of Ponyville in light, blinding all who were near by, followed closely by a deafening BOOM!!!!! As the smoke cleared, Tirek saw Twilight Sparkle lying on the ground, right next to the demon sword.

“Where did you go, Demon King?!?!” Tirek shouted in a booming voice. He scanned the area for him, but could not see anything. Suddenly he felt a strong magical presence. He spun around just in time to see Twilight Sparkle right in front of him, holding the demonic sword. Fear washed over Tirek’s body as he looked deep within Twilight’s eyes that were burning with hatred.

“No. . . no. . . . NOOOO!!!!! I drained your power! I. . .I I-I stole your magic! This. . . this is impossible!! It just can’t happen!!!” Twilight smiled cruelly at him.

“You’re right, it is impossible-” Her form started to fall apart, shedding away in the wind and there stood Sadou, wielding his sword and had it pulled back. “-I just needed a little bit more fear for this attack!” Tirek took a step back and brought up his hands to defend himself.

“No!!! Nooo!!!! Wait, we. . .we can work together! I will serve you in your armies! I will lead them to victory!” Sadou stopped for just a moment, listening. “Just imagine, with our powers combined, there is nothing in this universe that could ever hope to defeat us! Come on, what do you say? Shall we conquer Equestria together?!” Tirek smiled at him, holding out a hand towards him. Sadou held his smile lowering the sword. Tirek started to smile with victory.

“That sounds most lovely, I do like the sound of that,” Tirek’s smile grew even larger at the sounded of that. “But-” Tirek froze, his victory smile vanished. Sadou smiled kindly at him. “I’ve given up that life. Oh if only we met on better terms,” Tirek took a step back, fear returned instantly. The Demon Lord pulled his weapon all the way back and flew straight at Tirek at full speed. The evil ruler tried to defend himself, crossing his arms together in front of him.

It was of no use. Sadou brought forth his blade and slashed him right into his arms. A large wave of dark, demonic, magical energy shot forth from the dark blade and passed through him. As soon as contact was made, an earth shattering explosion was the only thing that could be seen. The very earth around them cracked and broke away. Tirek screamed in pain and agony as he faded away into the light of the blast.

Once the light had faded and the smoke had cleared, Sadou stood over a small, old looking centur, who grunted and withered in pain on the ground. Sadou spun the sword around in his hand and it transformed back into a broom. Sadou looked at the broom with a small smile and placed it gently on a wall. Twilight and the other citizens slowly walked up to him and the once former god like Tirek. Twilight was the first to step up to him.

“Sadou? Is it over?” The young man in question turned to face her. She noticed he was much shorter now. In fact, his horns, his hooves, and his giant muscles have seemed to have disappeared.

“Yeah, now it is finally over,” He looked up at the portal and noticed that it was closing. His smile vanished instantly and he started panicking. “NOOOOOO!!!!!! MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!!!!! I’m gonna be late for work!!!!” Twilight looked up at the gate way and then back down at him with a strong smile.

“I know the feeling perfectly. Hold on tight!” With the return of the alicorn’s magic, Twilight lifted Sadou off of the ground and shot him up into the sky, flying fast towards the closing gate way. Sadou was startled at first, but then as soon as he saw where he was heading, he instantly started smiling. He looked down and waved at all of the ponies watching him, all of them waving and cheering for him.

“Thank you, Twilight! You just saved my perfect attendance!!!” He looked back up at the sky and held a strong, firm, determined smile that was frozen on his face. “Now to get to work!” Twilight watched as he went through the thew strange gate way in the sky right before it sealed up closely behind him.

“We will never forget what you have done here, Sadou Maou! We are forever in your debt!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chiho was pacing around, anxiously, her eyebrows narrowed down with concern. Her short, bronze colored hair was unkept and looked as if she had been pulling on the sides of it. Emi watched her pace with a very bored look on her face. Shiro and Hanzo were playing what looked to be poker. Shiro seemed to be angry and in a state of deep consentration. Hanzo glanced up at him, smirking.

“What’s wrong? You haven’t drawn your card yet,” Hanzo said quietly, trying to hide a chuckle. Shiro glared up at him.

“Silence! I am thinking!!” He looked back at his hand, then at the deck on the side. He took a deep breath then slowly reached out and picked up a card. He gulped as he looked at it and then a large smile spread across his face. “Yes! Victory is mine!” He slammed his cards down hard and smiled up at Hanzo with a proud glare. “Feast your eyes upon my hand! There is no hope for you! I have four of a kind!!” He had a three of clubs, a king of diamonds, and all four fives.

“Hmm, not bad, nice work there. But-” Hanzo smiled confidently as he gently placed his hand down, showing a straight from nine-the king. Shiro looked down at his cards and his jaw dropped in horror. “A four of a kind does not beat a straight!”

“NOOOO!!!!! How could this have happened?!?! My victory was in the grasp of my hands, then crompled away like sand in the wind!!” Shiro slammed his hands onto the ground, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut. “I have failed!”

“Ehh, don’t take it so rough. You can’t win everytime,” Hanzo said as he raised his hands up and shrugged. As he did, a card fell out of his sleeze. Shiro saw this and quickly grabbed it to look at it. It was a 4 of hearts. Hanzo looked down and saw that Shiro had the card and he chuckled nervously.

“Hanzo. . . what is this?” Shiro asked him calmly, but hide his face from his hair.

“Oh. . . how did that get there, how odd,” He chuckled nervously and started to slowly get up. Shiro jumped up and grabbed him by his colar and lifted him up again

“Did you cheat?!?!” He asked aggresively, tightening his grasp on his loose shirt.

“What?! No, of course not! I would never-” Suddenly, over a dozen cards fell out of his sleeves and pockets, falling down below him. They both looked down at them and they both froze. Shiro was the first to look up, sweat running down his face. “Ummm. . . it isn’t what it looks like?”

Shiro held him in the area, his face getting red. He looked into his eyes, pure hatred burning with in his eyes.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!!! YOU SLIMY, SLITHERING SNAKE!!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!” Shiro yelled out in rage, lifting him up completely into the air. Hanzo waved his hands in front of his face in protest.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa, let’s not be hasty here! Let’s just calm, down, and take a few deep breaths, we can talk about this like two calm, mature, adults,”

Shiro glared at him with blood lust and started running for the edge of the building, getting ready to throw the lazy, ex-general off.

“YOU WILL PAY!!!! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS THE GREAT-”

Suddenly Emeralda stood up from the edge of the building on the other side, looking up above her.

“The Devil King is coming,” She said softly, almost as if to herself. Shiro froze in place, skidding shortly to a full stop. Chiro turned to her by those words and a smile slowly formed on her face before rushing to her side.

“My master approaches?” Suddenly the gate way portal opened up right where Emeralda was looking, revealing the inter-dementional rift from deep within. Shiro tossed Hanzo to the side and ran over to it. “Yes! I knew my master would be perfectly fine with out me!”

Emi looked at her with a smug grin on her face at that, crossing her arms and facing towards him.

“Oh yes, I could tell you had full confidence of him as he spent the first 15 minutes running back and forth, screaming ‘My master should have let me go! Oh why oh why did I let him go in alone! What happens if he get’s captured by some strange alien race!’, right?” She then got on her feet and started running around sarcasticly with her arms up in the air. “Oh master, master! What ever shall I do if you don’t come back! Oh woe is me, woe is me,” Emi yelled out, mocking Shiro’s voice of panic.

“That isn’t funny. I will admit, I was quite worried, yes, but I’ve come to realize that he is fully capable of taking care of himself!” Before Emilia could say another word, Sadou was launched out of the portal. He flew in the air for a moment before quickly descending to the ground. He landed on his feet, skidding a good five to six feet before coming to a stop with him almost kneeling on the ground.

“Sadou!!” Chiho called out in excitment, a small tear left her eyes as she ran over to him. Sadou slowly got up and turned just in time to see Chiho jumping into the air and tackling him for a hug.

“Chiho?!” Sadou called out in shock as he tried to lift his arms up to catch her. She landed in his arms with force, making him take a step back. He smiled by the sudden and forcful embrace and hugged her back. Shiro came running over and hugged him as well.

“Oh master! I am so glad to see you return!” He cried out with a big, proud smile on his face. Hanzo walked over and sighed annoyed.

“Great, looks like I owe Chiho a thousand yen,” Emilia walked over a bit but still stayed a good distance away. She smiled happily over at him. Emeralda walked up beside her and smiled over at her.

“You like him, don’t you?” Emilia instantly started blushing and turned to her with an angry expression exploding from her face.

“Why the hell would you EVER think such a stupuid thought!”

Sadou looked over at the clock tower and his expression of joy vanished and was replaced with complete and total fear.

“I’M GONNA BE LATE!!” He grabbed Chiho around the waist, earning himself a blush from her, and started running for the edge of the building.

“Uhhhh. . . Sadou. . . what are you doing?” She asked timidly. Sadou looked at her with a small smile.

“Just trust me, I still have some energy left for this!” Before she could say another word, he leaped off of the building and quickly began falling. Shiro ran over to the edge after him but stopped as soon as he got there.

“My Lord!” Suddenly, Sadou came back up and started flying off into the sky, straight for his work place, Chiho screaming the whole time. They faded from sight quickly until not even Chiho’s screaming could be heard. Emilia started laughing loudly as soon as she knew Sadou was gone, Emeralda even joined in. Hanzo and Shiro looked back at them, curiously.

“And what, pray tell, is so humurous?” Emilia calmed herself down a bit and pointed at the clock tower.

“Remember when I said that I had to use the bathroom? Well I drank one of my magic drinks and turned the clock tower, making it an hour fast!” Emilia burst out and then went right back to laughing. Shiro looked at the clock carefully, then looked down at his watch.

“Oh wow, your right. Wait, then how do you explain from before Sadou entered the portal?” Shiro asked a bit confused. Emeralda looked into his eyes, still giggling.

“She did it before I even got here!”

“Oh. . . oh that is just priceless!” Hanzo said from behind Shiro, laughing with the girls. Shiro glared back over at him, unamused.

“You’re saying that my Lord believes he is about to ruin his perfect attendence, but instead he is going to be arriving an hour early?!” Shiro glared at Emi but shortly after loosened up into a small smile, even hidding some chuckles. “Oh Emilia, you are so cruel! I suppose I should be grateful that it is a harmless pratical joke,”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Here we go! Just in time!” Sadou kicked down the door into the employment room and say his boss in there, putting on her uniform. “Boss! We are here!” She blinked in surprise a couple times, quite shocked by the sudden entrance.

“Yeah. . . yeah I guess you are, mister Maou,” She looked at the clock behind her and then back at them. “You’re kind early, like an hour early by the dot,” Sadou looked up at the clock and his jaw dropped.

“WHHHAAAAATTTTTT?!?!”

Sadou Maou Wins! Brutality!

Well there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! We have our winner! Now this one was a bit of a tough one. Two super power forces colliding in an earth shattering, sky breaking, breath taking battle! Now some may be asking, how could Tirek lose like that? Well let me tell you! Tirek draws his powers from absorbing the magic of the pony races. Once he gathered them all, yes he has emense power, but that’s it, level cap, down grinding, over! Sadou Maou draws his power from the fear of all living creatures all around him. He coninuesly draws dark, magical power from the negative emotions from them and with everyone panicking and running around everywhere, he had a steady supply of power continuesly being pumped into him. Tirek was very slowly burning his power away with every power attack, while the Devil King does spend up his power faster, but his power was being refilled the whole battle, plus Tirek has far too much rage to fight wisely, while Sadou Maou is thousands of years old and allied all of the demons in his realm to join forces and fight under his battle. He has many years of practice in the ways of combat and ‘reading your enemy’ sort of speak. Tirek wasn’t out powered, he was out smarted! Tirek was throwing stronger and stronger attacks while his opponent was saving his best stuff for the end game, just trying to understand his foe. This match belongs to The Devil King!

Author's Note:

Alright, the first requested match is complete! Sorry for such a delay, I am kinda struggling in life right now. Times are tough for me :fluttershysad: Well, anyway, away from all that depressive crap, here ya go! The one who requested this fight was New Dawn! Congratulations, my friend, for your request being the very first one to be completed and shown! :twilightsmile: From here on out, all viewer requests who obey the rules, now you're running the show! :raritywink: Tell me what you want, and I will get to work. Things will take a bit of time because I need to really plan out the fight and calculate every little detail as much as I can. I will never be perfect, but I will do my best to be as close as I can get for the most accurate fight I can create! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope to see you all in the future chapters ahead. Have a great morning/day/evening. Bye bye for now, my friends! :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 32 )

Ko awesome fight beyond extreme hope you do Goku and Vegeta as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan vs Celestia and Luna, two powerful teams with the stregth of gods PLEASE I think you'll agree to do this fight.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

6368962 Remember the rules. You must post your request first and then you have to get 3 likes on it. Although I do have the final say, you must get 3 likes on your request first before I can consider it, those are the rules. If I didn't have them, I would have dozens of requests left and right. Although I almost refuse to do any sort of dragon ball (of any season) against a pony, I think I MIGHT be able to make it fair. Almost everyone from that show have the power to obliterate planets with but a single attack, I mean what kind of pony could even hold up against such a force? For you though, I will see what I can do, but remember, post your request and wait for 3 likes, your like does count. No restriction on how you get the likes, even if you made two fake accounts. As long as you get those likes, it doesn't matter, it's still fair. . . . that and you also have to wait in line, you got two other people in front of you at this very moment, sorry :applejackunsure:

6368962 Ko can't wait to see the next fight.

6368999 Alright, next fight is Inuyasha vs King Sombra. I've done most of the research already, I just need to look in on a few final details, but I believe the majority of the calculations has already been done. So keep an eye out for it. It will still be some time (I gotta work on my Button Mash and Sweetie Belle Love story, it's been a while) but I will indeed work on it in due time! :twilightsmile: Glad to hear you're loving the series so far though! :pinkiehappy:

KO loving it more like BEYOND AWESOMENESS also both Celestia and Luna immortal and they can move the sun and the moon like they were a small grind of sand. I'm sure those two are more than enough to fight hard against Goku and Vegeta.

6369025 Yes, but in order to make it a fair fine, I would have to tie in fan made ideas of their powers in order to even make it remotely close to a fair fight. I mean Those two are practically gods, they can destroy planets with so much easy, I mean I can't even think of a way the alicorn sisters could win. . . like at all. Goku himself could destroy a planet by himself like it was an afternoon stroll. That's just him alone. Like I said, get those 3 likes and I'll see what I can do and see what I can dig up.

Una

6369025 Stated In manga you need a power level around 300 (give or take a few) to destroy a planet, Goku has a power level in the billions. The princess only need to met the flick of his finger to be ko'd. Sorry, but Kid buu could destroy a planet 10 times with one attack (with plenty more on the way) and he was way weaker then god Goku, or Vegeta.

Try putting Teen Goku from the very end of dragon ball up and you will get a fair fight.

6432626 KO what about Kenshiro and Raoh from Fist of the North Star vs Celestia and Luna that's sound pure awesomeness.

KO you almost done with the next fight yet.

Comment posted by detectivebrony deleted Dec 24th, 2015

I'd like to see a tag-team battle of Celestia and Lady Tsunade vs Discord and Orochimaru.

KO is the next death coming soon hopefully you'll do Kenshiro and Raoh from Fist of the North Star vs Celestia and Luna whatever the case this story of yours is pure awesomeness. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

6369009 KO hope the next fight is coming soon and hope you do Kenshiro and Raoh vs Celestia and Luna. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

These battles are pretty epic, and well-written. I personally would like to see a battle of good vs evil, with SSGSS (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) Goku from the latest Dragonball Z movie, Ressurection [F], vs Nightmare Moon.

6547143 I guess you didn't get the memo. I have been really busy with a big move for me and my girlfriend. We just finished unpacking half of our stuff today. Sadly we won't have internet till around February, it's just a luxury we can't afford, we don't have anything but dishes and an air mattress. I can only do an hour a day of writing at the library a day, and I made a promise to do a chapter for Humans and Ponies Don't Mix (Surprisingly people like that story! :rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh: ) Now I swear I will do my best to get the next fights going, but sadly my hands are pretty tied and I can't do much, but mark my words I WILL work on the stories every day, even if it is a slow pace. I am so sorry for making you all wait, and I thank you for your patience :twilightsmile:

6557504 Sorry buddy, but even if you do get three likes, that is a HUGE no :rainbowlaugh:

6576399 KO PLEASE say that Inuyasha vs Sombra is coming soon to see who will win. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::rainbowdetermined2:

6736472 No need to fear, I have internet once more and now I can get back to work! :pinkiehappy: No more library trips and no more limited time for work. No sadly I have started on that chapter, but I made a promise to do another chapter. So after that one I will finish Inuyasha vs King Sombra! :raritywink: I am a tad rusty, it'll take me a while to get into the hang of things like this once again but now no more waiting, no more long breaks, I am back, my friends!!! :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:

6750307 KO AWESOME can't wait for more chapters and fighting. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

6750619 Of course, the next fight was really hard to research, and it took me over a month to research (Mostly thanks to Inuyasha's ginormous list of powers -.-* ) But I finally started. YOu should see it before this month ends. I did wanna do a christmas chapter, but I got too much on my plate as is :ajsleepy:

6750632 KO don't worry your not the only one like that in the world, so good luck with the new chapters. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

Alright, that was a good fight. New idea for a battle, Kamina from Gurren lagann vs sombra.

6576399 Man, I know the pain of moving, I moved like 7 times!

6762172 Yeah, still having troubles. Getting some serious problems trying to get a Wifi router so then I don't have to share my computer with my girlfriend all the time, so then she can do stuff while I write, but sadly, things haven't toned down much, but they are getting better! :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile: I should be back to my old self 100% in a month's time! :raritywink: :rainbowdetermined2:

Pokemon is an anime, right? I think it would be cool if a Pokemon character could come into this story. I also think that it would be funny if they thought that it was just a bunch of horse Pokemon at first! Also, I think that it would be fun to read about somepony trying t fight a pony with as much fluff as Fluffle Puff and her pillow cannons! :pinkiesmile:

6859209 Gonna have to be more specific. Fluffle Puff? I can totally do that, been wanting to have her come in! :rainbowlaugh: As for the pokemon trainer thing, the thing is that if two people are gonna fight, it's just that, those two. No pokemon, just the trainer, which is why a pokemon crossover would be a bad idea. I love the idea, a pokemon trainer trying to capture ponies :rainbowlaugh: but rules are rules. The first chapter was just for Luffy to demonstrate his power at the army of changelings.

>>Masked_Frenchman What if they forget the pokemon? also, if u still won't put pokemon, then how about the wolves from Alpha & Omega? Or does it have to be people?

Ichigo (Bleach) vs Pinkie Pie

6926151 I know I am late, and I am sorry about that, but I haven't been on here due to lack of creativity, but anyway, no it doesn't have to be human, but highly preferably from an anime. Sorry again for being late, hope that helps. Feel free to ask me anything from here or a private message. :twilightsmile:

Very interesting story. How about Nox from Wakfu vs Starlight Glimmer.

Gohan (Teen) VS. Fluttershy (Saddle Ranger)

(Gohan from Post Cell Saga)

Login or register to comment