• Published 16th Nov 2011
  • 1,622 Views, 31 Comments

Opal's Adventures - SweetieStar

  • ...
13
 31
 1,622

Chapter 9: Luna's Story

Chapter 9

The tom looked puzzledly at Opal, observing her very carefully.

He thought for a moment “Opalescence? No! It can’t be!” He meowed, shocked. “Y-You are a…SHE!”

“And you are a HE!” Opal replied, not really amused. Opal scrutinized Luna; she realized that he had a bandage wrapped over one eye. Opal tried to speak but Luna glared and opened his mouth first.

“How did this happen to you?” Luna asked. “How did you become a she-cat?”

Opal sighed. “First, I'd like to hear your story.” She pointed at the bandage. “And about that too.”

"W-well…” Luna muttered, looking down “It’s a long story..."

"I have a long time."

Luna jumped up on a trash can. “It started like this…”

IN THE PAST

Tears started dripping from Luna’s eyes. “I still love you a lot, but I have no choice…I really wish we could have something…but…” She cried harder. “ I LOVE YOU!” She yowled. “But I really can’t and I feel bad for myself, I can’t handle this pain, we... I... I can’t handle us being together Opal.”

Opal came up to her. “I love you too…” He muttered. “And all the moments we spent together were the best moments of my life.” He looked into her eyes. “You are my love.”

“It…it would be better if…you leave and never…come…back…we should forget each other. Forever. Only a long distance and time can keep the pain in my heart away…” The moonlight shone in her eyes. Her tears splashed on the tile as she sobbed. “I wish we could be with each other... but we can’t… I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU!” She screamed.

The last pieces of Opals heart tore.

“That’s not what I meant…” She meowed, trying to apologize.

“Oh, I know what you meant." He snarled. "You’ve said quite enough! I'm leaving.” He licked Luna's bowed forehead, and with a frown and his head hanging he left.

“Well... fine then!” She shouted after him. “I never want to see you again!” She angrily threw a piece of egg at the door.

Luna cried hard.

Luna never cried.

“Why did this happen to me?” She sniffed. “He was my true love and he just… left…”

She took an egg and fiercely threw it at the wall of SugarCube Corner.

A pony with a blue coat and pink hair ran down stairs screaming. “Robbers! Robbers!” She quickly grabbed a cooking knife, weilding it threateningly.

“Oh, Mrs. Cake~” Luna laughed cruelly. “TAKE THAT!” Luna grabbed another egg and threw it with incredible accuracy into the scared pony's eye. Mrs. Cake screamed in pain, throwing her knife at Luna while blinded by the egg.

Luna swiftly picked up the knife and ran away.

**~**

Luna gathered around with her fellow cats and dogs. She dropped her knife on the ground.

“Any success?” Luna asked her husband, King Larry.

“Nope” He licked her ear.

The other cats started meowing and the dogs started barking. “KISS, KISS, HOT KISS!” They teased.

King Larry looked at Luna with a grin. “Well?” He chuckled. “They want it. Give your husband a HOT smooch.”

It took a while for Luna to realize that he was drunk. “No!” She growled, pushing him away. “Cut it out!”

“Wow... I thought you were fun.” He sighed, disappointed. "Oh well." King Larry pressed Luna against the wall. The dogs howled and the cats whistled. “Don’t worry, honey, I know exactly how to turn you on”

All the strays were killing themselves laughing. “RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!” They drunkenly chanted.

Luna tried pushing him away. “Stop.” She moaned, running out of breath as King Larry suffocated her body with his. His paws were up against the wall, holding her paws tight against the brick and reaching to kiss her.

“Stop it!” Luna shrieked.

All the dogs and cats were whistling and laughing. She was never so humiliated in her life.

“By the way...” King Larry whispered. “Where is our dear friend Opalescence? I would love to have him to see this!”

“STOP IT, DAMMIT!” Luna shouted, painfully pulling her claws out of his grip. She scratched him on his chest, blood spraying from the wound.

“Damn it, Luna!” He barked angrily. King Larry looked at her and took the knife from the floor. With a drunken aim, he waved it over Luna's eye and pressed down. Blood ran down her face. The crowd of cats and dogs were silent as Luna let out a crimson yowl of pain. King Larry stepped back, the knife still in his teeth, and let the greivously wounded cat slide to the ground.

She did the only sane thing she could do. She ran.

~*~*~

It rained. Luna sat in a puddle of dirty water, letting the cold water run down her back. The puddle rippled with tears of blood.

“I wish I died!” She shouted into the rain, crying harder. A few moments later, she was lying in the puddle, riding waves of pain-indced nausea.

“Luna...” A voice echoed from nowhere. “Luna...”

“Who's there?!” Luna jumped to her feet, seeing nobody at all. She bit back a wave of bile. “Show yourself!”

“You should save your brother, Luna…” The voice said.

“What?!” Luna replied, confused. “I don’t have a brother!”

“Luna, you must save your brother, in the body of a she-cat…” The voice faded away.

Luna felt an overwhelming sense of dread, on top of pain. Glancing down, she realized she was a tom.

"Damn."

PRESENT

“WOW!” Opal meowed, amazed. “I didn't know Starclan was sending you those messages about your brother…”

“But I don’t have one!” Luna explained.

Opal thought for a moment. “I had the same message…but I’ve been told about my sister…and I thought she died a long time ago so…”

“OPAL! Do you know what that means? WE WERE SENT TO EACH OTHER!” Luna yowled excitedly.

“W-what?” Opal gasped. “You are my sister?”

Luna rolled her eyes and facepawed. “No, silly! Starclan said that to bring us back together!” She shouted.

A beam of light appeared. “Well done, Luna, you are a gifted cat.” A voice crooned.

Opal gasped when he saw who was speaking.

It was Rarity.

~Newly edited by IceOfWaterflock~