• Published 16th Nov 2011
  • 1,623 Views, 31 Comments

Opal's Adventures - SweetieStar

  • ...
13
 31
 1,623

Chapter 4: Starclan's Message (short)

Chapter 4

Opal woke up. He was on a cloud, which was very strange. He stretched and gave a meow of confusion. He was not in Cloudsdale.Then... where was he? He looked around.

“Welcome to Starclan.” A very familiar voice said.

The tom turned around. “WHAT? MOTHER?” He asked in surprise.

His parents jumped over to that same cloud. Serenity wasn't there. “Opal, dear, we need your help. Serenity is in big trouble on Earth, we need you to help her.”

“What? S-Serenity is still alive?” He asked in confusion.

“Yes, she is.” His dad said. “And she needs your help.”

Opal looked up. “How? Where is she? What happened?” He was gasping for air.

“Young child, you may not be told. We will lead you, but this is your quest. You must fitful it yourself."

When Opal looked around, he saw Bluestar and all other ancient warriors of Starclan - the ones he had been told about when he was 4 moons old.

“Young child, may you complete your quest with honor and safety.” They said together.

Bluestar came up to Opalescence. “When you wake up, there will be no turning back. You will wake up as a female cat, and the spirit of generosity will lead you through your ways.”

“May you be lead the right way!” They all shouted.

Opal woke up. “What a dream!” He said, stretching. “I thought I was in Starclan!” When the young cat looked down, he gulped; that was no real dream. He was now a she.

~Newly edited by IceOfWaterflock~